~It all begins from the reunion~ (Vampire Knight)

Ridd

Zapir so on Victoria and walked torwards her and kissed her lips and after some minutt he said'' I love you Victoria, of all my heart, I whould love to be killed by the person i love so much, plus i cant exitere outen you beside of me, I have tryed to live whitout you past these years but no matte how i tryed, it whas lonly not have you beside of, You is my everything, so go kill me, Self om i whoud die, you whould always be in my heart, always''

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

• Ridd

Clink! The sword fell to the ground, leaving a loud noise. After the sword dropped, her lifeless stare bore tears in her eyes. Soon, the trance had been broken and began to ball her eyes. What a child, thought James as he stood at a distance.

She looked up to Zapir and smiled through all of the tears. "Why didn't you do something like that earlier," she said as raised her hand up to his face. "I would never heard you like that," she said as she kissed him softly on his lips.

"Victoria, I asked you to kill him," he said, gesturing at her to follow, but she refused. She looked back him thought her tears that slowly shifted to a red. Is she crying.... Blood? he thought as he walked back slightly. "James, I know what you did, that's why you did this to me. I saw you kill your own lover because she fell in love with someone else. When you knew what you had done, you cried your heart out, but as soon as you laid your eyes on me, I reminded you of her." She walked up to him, and wrapped her arms around him. "It's okay," she said, giving a soft kiss on his forehead.

As if someone else was in her arms, he began crying in her arms. His fingers curled, gathering the fabric that was from her dress. His tears fell onto her figure. She gave a gentle smile. "It's okay now."

The image of this seen made it seem likes sappy ending to a movie, yet it was a happy ending for one to find closure.

She noticed that Zapir was waiting for her from behind. She looked down at James who was still crying she smiled as a sigh came through her lips. She raised his head, and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead. She was walking away so slowly when James grabbed her dress. "Please don't go," he said with tears falling down his face. She gave a sad smile as she leaned down. "I won't, because I will always be in your heart," she whispered in his ear. "But it's time for me to go," she said as she slowly walked away towards Zapir.

Cut! She stopped suddenly to look down at her front. As soon as she saw it, she fell to her knees. The sword she had dropped earlier had now gone through the middle of the chest. "If I can't have her," James replied, wiping the tears from his eyes," No one will," and pulled the sword from her chest. And she fell down to the floor.

Zapir so what happend and run torwards Victoria and start to hold her body and start to cry very hard and said'' no Victoria please dont leave me, i cant live whitout you, I love you so much, Please hold on, i shall try to heal you'' he said, la Victoria on the floor and place bother her hands on the chest and start to heal her, A strong light come from his hands and form round Victorias body.

Victoria sadly smiled. "Zapir, I don't think this time I'll make it," she said, raising her bloody hand up to his face. Her smile was graceful and calm, even on the brink of death. "I'm sorry, but I think this will be my last goodbye," she said as her arm fell lifelessly to the ground, and her closed.

{Don't worry, she can still live, it's just at this moment, she wasn't sure what would happen to her, so she's just sleeping.}

Zapir tok his head down on Victorias body and cryed very hard, after some time he lift his head up and rais himsel up and so on James whit angry eyes and said in very angry voice'' how dare you to kill my belovede Victoria, i shall kill you in pice, first your right arm, your lift arm and after that, your right foot and your lift foot, i shall kill you slowly so you can send pein'' he said tok up his sword walked torwards James and scare his right arm.

{Scare? You mean scar?}

James didn't think that he would have reacted that way. Oh well, let us both fight for her love then, he thought as he grinned with a devilish delight. "Let's have some fun with this," he said, moving so swift that the pieces around him didn't even notice his presence. His hand quickly came up, bringing him up to the same situation that he was earlier. A couple inches of the floor, being held by his neck, no source of protection, his hands being held above him head.

He grinned at the poor lad that was now in his grasp, and stared into his eyes. "Who is helpless now? I know who it is-" he said getting closer to him. "It's you." and with that, he had gotten so close to him, they could both feel each others breath. But James' fangs had appeared as his face had lit up.

Zapir walked back and said some magic words and some dark hands come up from the floor and grep James. After some dark hands grep James, Zapir said some magic words again and a star form on James stomace and the embers storng light and the slowly grow deepere after sometime.

"What the -" he said as he saw the hands come from nowhere. He looked up to Zapir, and grabbed his neck. Through the star on his stomach had appeared and caused him pain. His fingers reached his neck, and his nails had soon dug deep into his neck, crushing his breathing and blood began to spread from the wounds. Without a hesitation, he brought his face to his, and kissed him on the lips, soon intertwining his hand as if to calm him down.

Zapir tok James hand from his neck and punched him away and said some magic words and some light rings crep both of James hand, foots and his head and holdt him down, and he said some magic words again and strong magic ball come from his hand and he walked torwards James and tok his hands whit magic ball to James stomace.

{? Did vampire knight use magic?}

James was suddenly cut off guard with the use of his magic. His hand being thrown away from the boys neck, and the restraints that were held at his wrists, ankles, and his neck. With those areas of movement but down, there was no way of getting out. Or so thought Zapir. As you see, the restraints didn't nail him down to the ground, and they were poorly done which made them basically very easy to break them. He could have showed that to the boy, but decided not to. That would ruin the fun, wouldn't it? He thought as he rested on the ground.

As soon as he saw the ball of light come from his hands, he couldn't help but laugh. "You really think that's going to have any effect on me? You poor child, your magic is quite bad. Let me show you how it's really done," he spoke, his eyes becoming a bright scarlet.

He ripped away form the restraints, and stood up so fast. With a wave of his hands soon made Zapir smash into the wall behind him. He grinned as he uttered a few words, and restraints bolted to his waist, ankles, wrists, shoulders, thighs, and his neck. He had made sure that these restraints couldn't be broken through, especially for him. Made from the strongest magic, basically as hard as a diamond, and vampires knew that their magic would only go to certain lengths. And he knew this would be the last.

He grinned as he looked at the boy that had been basically nailed to the wall. "Well look at that," he said, raising the pitch o this voice at the end of his sentence. "Who lost again? I have you know that you might want to just forget about that girl. She was the easiest thing to manipulate. You could even do it, though she felt nothing in her heart. She just followed along the story, just like a character of a book." He came close towards the boy, and ran his sharp nail down his side. "I think you might as well enjoy this since whoever is in the restraints that I created can't use magic while using it." he chuckled as he moved his finger across his chest, ripping off his shirt in the process. This is going to be quite fun. He soon moved his arm around his back, and with the other held his head, and soon kissed him. As she kiss underwent the normal process, his fangs had bite Zapir's lip, and the blood began to make the two intoxicated by the scent and taste.

"Oh you poor baby," he said, holding his face with one of his hands. He wiped the tears that had gathered one the adorable boys face. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better," he said as he brought his body closer to his, and began to kiss him on the lips. The blood was still intoxicating, and this was something that he couldn't let go. The blood that was the most delicious, yet refreshing he had ever tasted, and planned on not letting him go.

James grinned at the reaction that Zapir was giving him. Hm.... It seems that he is slowly forgetting about her, or else he would have tried everything to get out of my grasp. This is going to be very intriguing.... In thinking this, he pulled Zaphirs body closer to his own, and began to lick the boys lips, trying to get him to open up.

C'mon, open you lips, just a little, he thought he continued to kiss him, but soon began to caress his chest as the kisses soon started to go down his neck to his chest. "You'll only do this for me, remember that," he said as his fingers grasped the warmth of Zapir's body.

He stared up at him from his chest and grinned from ear to ear. "I know one thing. You never really loved her as herself or her gender. You liked men way before you met her and you thought you would be able to forget about you love for the same gender. You actually thought that you could do it, and yet you never bothered to go back for her until she was alone. If you really loved her, you would have come after her so much sooner, and yet you didn't. I think my point has been made."

He stopped talking, and began to close his eyes as he let his instincts take control. With him not even knowing, his hands soon found his way down to the back of Ryuu and had grabbed his rear. His head raised and began to kiss by Ryuu's right ear, and nibbled it in a playful way.

Zapir moand and said'' ahh ahh your are right James, I never really loved her, ahh ahh i have always loved boys more than woman, ahh ahh i whas just scared to be hate by parents whis they find out i love boys, so when i meet Victoria, i hopet she whould learn me to love woman again, but the didnt work at all, all these years have i date boys and forgott about her''

James grinned as the kisses became more heated and passionate. "It isn't always necessary to hide," he said as he breathed between the kisses. His right arm soon reached up to his cheek and slowly brushed his fingers against. His lips soon pressed his partners as his other hand slowly fell down his back.

He grinned as his kisses grew more fierce. "Oh, really?" he said with a seductive tone. "Your body isn't saying the same thing." He grinned from ear to ear, licking his lips as he soon began to kiss further down.