It's Just Business (AkiraVadel x jajajajajajajajachan)

akiravadel

"So did you finally remember me?" Nigai got a little hopeful with his sudden change. He hoped that his sudden clinginess to him was because he knew who he was and not just because they were getting close. He

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• jajajajajajajajachan

"Remember you?" Youji asked numb-mindedly. "What do you mean by that?"

He looked through everything in the bathroom out of randomness, not even sagnificating much of what Nigai'd said.

Nigai sighed softly, "you don't remember me from your past?"

The red head cocked his head slightly, "you weren't curious of how I knew your name?"

Youji stared at the ground.

...past?

His head shot up and he looked at Nigai. Though something familiar existed between them the whole time, he hadn't bothered much to bring it to importance.. Youji walked up to Nigai and looked into his eyes; studying them carefully.

Nigai...rich...handsome...mysterious........scar..

And with that thought, Youji's eyes shot open and he wrapped his fingers around Nigai's arm. "Ni-Kun! I-I can't believe I hadn't recognized..." his words drifted off, but he hadn't cared less to correct himself. He dropped to his knees at Nigai's feet and bowed.

Nigai dropped down with him, "don't do that. I don't want you to think of yourself as lower than me."

The red head pulled him back up, "I'm sure you don't remember much of that last day we saw each other but that's okay. We were what... eight. Please I merely wanted you to really kknow who I was before we went too far."

Youji looked at Nigai for a while, sliding his bottom lip under his teeth. "I don't know how to feel equal to you." he said. "I didn't know how to back then, either. Ni-Kun is always on top" he grinned. "But, maybe..." he said, sliding his fingers down the other's neck, "I'll learn~"

With that said, Youji began heading toward Nigai's room.

Nigai raised a brow then smirked as he followed him. He went into his room and pulled out a pair of boxers and night pants. He pulled out a pair for Youji holding them out to him, "they should fit."

"Yeah, they fit perfectly!" he said, putting them on, "Even though I'm smaller than you" he added with a grin.

Youji didn't hesitate to climb right into Nigai's bed; his body exhausted from his...earlier activities.

Nigai chuckled and got in the bed with him, "well I have a 31 waist and 34 long. their rather long on you but our waists are almost the same." He smiled and pulled the covers over them and lai back on his pillows.

"Yeah, well, I do have big hips." he smiled, flipping over and looking at Nigai. "But, I shouldn't be one to talk about having something big." he chuckled; snuggling up in the blankets.

Nigai chuckled, "your rather a horny devil huh?"

He laid back and moaned softly relaxing against the bed. He felt so content at the moment. Wait... He reached over and pulled Youji close to him and closed his eyes. Now he was content.

"Nee~ call me whatever you want~ I don't make any sense at night-time anyways!" He cuddled up in Nigai's almost protective-feeling arms and, at that, fell into sleep almost instantly.

~Next Morning~

Youji opened his eyes to see Nigai's face. For just a moment, he was extremely confused, but then he remember the previous night all in a second. "Mmmm...Ni-Kun." He groaned drowsily. Youji sprawled out on the bed to stretch out, then sat up, looking at Nigai again. He truly adored the small details that occupied Nigai's face. Always seeming sophisticated, despite what it was he had to do or say. He could be running a circus, and it would still surely look classy.

Youji moved a strand of hair from the other's face, then slid off the bed to stretch. Every morning, he'd do this; stretch so elaborately and in an odd way. Maybe, it was only a habit.

Nigai moaned softly and rolled onto his side looking over at him, "you stretch in the morning huh? Next time don't wear pants." He smiled and sat up on his hand and looked over at him.

Youji snapped back into a normal position and turned around to see Nigai. "I've never heard that as a 'goodmorning', but I'll take it." he flopped back onto the bed with his legs hanging off and his feet planted to the ground. "How are you this fine morning?" he asked, upside-down.

Nigai leaned down and kissed him softly, "I'm alright. I have some business to attend to. Do you have anything planned today?"

He stood an stretched his back then went into his closet pulling out his suit to wear. It was a black suit and light blue dress shirt. He pulled on his boxers and black pants then an under shirt, "I should be back in about five hours."

Youji looked at him absent-mindedly. "Business?" he said quietly to himself.

oh, of course; it was a fool of me to think someone like Bokyo-Sama would be free for the day.

"Oh, of course! Uh, well, I hope you have fun!" he said dumbly, and out of things to say. "I don't have things planned, but things don't need to be planned!" he rambled on.

Nigai smiled and leaned own kissing him, "I have a library here if you want to use it, also a game room. Your free to do as you please just make sure you come home at a decent hour." He then walked over to the door and talked to a maid for a moment. She handed him a cell phone.

"My number is in there along with a couple emergency contacts but always contact me first," Nigai smiled and pulled on his jacket then smiled walked to the door. "I'll be home later."

Youji took the phone and felt a bit overwhelmed from it all. "Alright, I'll see you later..." his words nearly dragged off.

Sitting with a sudden feeling of lonesome, Youji had realised that he hadn't told his father about anything; only that he'd be gone yesterday night. He flipped open the phone, and it took him a moment to figure out how to make text messages. He dialed his father's number and texted him:

I'll be back today, don't worry about anything (^__^)

He closed the phone and headed to the kitchen to make himself some food, nosing around every inch of it to find out what it held.

A maid came in and smiled at him, "good morning you must be the boy Bokyo-sama brought home last night." She was a very pretty girl in an almost slutty looking maid outfit that was very short. "I'm Misty."

She smiled at him as she started pulling out different foods, "hungry?"

Youji looked the girl up and down and stopped in his tracks. "Eh-yeah! Nice to meet you Misty.." he spoke with little acknowledgment.

so, I'm 'the boy he brought home', then? eh, it seems like a title with little to be said..

"I'm feeling hungry, too..." he continued in a monotonous voice.

hm...does Ni-Kun tell her to dress this way? Or, maybe it's by her own will. I wonder..

Misty smiled as she started to cook things for him, "Bokyo-sama didn't mention if the guy he brought home was a prostitute." Her eyes flashed to him in an almost challenging way. She wanted to know who this was and why he was here.

"Prostitute??" he blurted out. "I-I'm not a prostitute..." he said, embarrassed. Or, at least, he didn't seem to be anything of this sort in his own eyes. The word within itself brought back thoughts of his mother, and so he may have even denied being something like that, even if he really was.

"Does Bokyo-Sama usually bring back prostitutes?" he asked curiously.

"Not usually but I figured since there was moans coming out of the kitchen last night," Misty started cutting up the food. She glanced over at him as she worked but was careful not to cut herself. "I mean it was your first night here right and you were already doing sexual things with him, I just figured."