It's Just Business (AkiraVadel x jajajajajajajajachan)

akiravadel

Youji held Nigai's member around the base and sucked it deeper and harder. "oishii~" he mumbled past his loosely concealed lips. He played with just the head for a moment, then deepthroated him time after time. Still hard, he played with himself while he pleased Nigai; all parts of him feeling busied.

Secretly being a virgin for so long, Youji tried to make Nigai feel as good as he could. Being so inexperienced, he honestly hadn't known what to expect. He didn't know the feeling of an orgasm, or the taste of cum. Or, anything in between. He craved these feelings so bad after being clean for so long...and always hidden in the closet.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• jajajajajajajajachan

(i have to say your doing an amazing job at roleplaying. Is this really your first time?)

Nigai moaned, "your very good... mnnn... stroke yourself faster and come with me." Licking his lips he took a handful of his in a hand and started helping him move. He made sure not to hurt him or pull to hard. Pre-cum leaked from his member as he drew closer.

"I'm coming," Nigai panted and moaned as he came into his mouth and released his hair. He didn't want to make him feel trapped or gag him.

(Yeah, it is ^~^ thank you~♪)

Youji, at the last moment, stood up and kissed Nigai; masturbating Nigai very quickly. His tongue moved hungrily in the other's mouth as his hand tried desperately to get cum. "Mmm...cum for me baby~" Youji said between kisses.

Nigai was surprise by his forwardness but wasn't about to stop him. He moaned into his mouth and reached down stroking Youji as he was stroking him. His other arm wrapped around him in a tight embrace so he could kiss him harder.

Nigai moaned as he came hard into his hand, his essence hit his arm and hand. His hand moved quickly over Youji wanting to squeeze out every drop.

Youji's skin became hot as he heard the noises come out of Nigai, which melted in his ear. Out of curiosity, he lifted his hand up to his mouth and licked some of the sticky liquid that dripped off his hand. Totally filled up with sexual pleasure, all he could taste was sweetness.

"Uuun~Nigai...feels good~" he moaned with his head tilted back. Youji set his head on Nigai's shoulder and made pleasured noises in his ear.

Nigai pushed him against the counter then knelt down in front of him. Leaning forward he took the other man into his warm wet mouth and sucked on the tip. His tongue swirled around him before he sucked in the rest of his member into his hot cavern. Moaning around him he began to bob his head and roll his tongue around him as he went.

"fuck~" Youji groaned, his hand covering his face as he leaned back against the counter with near-buckling knees. He could only stand there as he concentrated completely on his bliss.

Nigai's expert tongue manuevered perfectly around Youji's cock and he, soon enough, felt his lower half nearing to a climax; his first ever. Being supported almost 100% by the counter due to his body being invaded by pleasure, he leaked cum into the other's mouth at first, waiting to be pumped out.

"N-Nigai!" he called out his name by accident.

Nigai looked up at him and sucked him hard his hand wrapping around him and stroking him quickly. Hearing his name off the others lips was pure bliss. He couldn't wait to ravish him, but no... he would savour it. Make him crave it until he begge Nigai for more that way he would be addicted to him. Give him a taste then watch him squirm.

He sighed and panted as his semen directed itself toward Nigai's face; the vulgarity of it arousing Youji. "Nigai-Sama.." he moaned out once again. "Can you tell I've never done it before?" he asked out of the blue; curiosity driving out these sorts of things.

Nigai licked his member clean, savouring his taste then came up and kissed him, "actually I was going to ask if you had. At some points it felt like you were but you took me so eagerly into your mouth." His hand gently touched his cheek as he smiled at him. Lips danced over the other mans before he grabbed his hand, "want to go shower?"

Youji grinned at the sound of Nigai's unique voice, which he was secretly longing to hear again. "Y-yeah, let's take a shower" he smiled. As Youji started following Nigai to the bathroom, his mind was suddenly attacked with thoughts; some positive, some confusing, and one worrisome.

Nigai lead him down the hall where the hall ended at a door and their was one to either side of it and he pointed to a door on the left, "that's my room and the one across can be yours unless you want to sleep in my room." He grabbed the door that was straight ahead and walked into a large bathroom. It had a double sink, toilet which had it's own separate door, a large jacuzzi bath, and a walk in two shower head shower.

Nigai smiled and started to shower, "I have several different shampoos under the sink if you wnat to use them. Otherwise you can smell like me if you want."

In the room, he felt so small, but so cozy at the same time. It's been quite a while since Youji had been in a bathroom that was larger than the size of eight closets. "Well, what other scents are there?" he asked curiously.

Trying not to completely ogle at Nigai, Youji looked around at the bathroom with wandering eyes.

Nigai smiled and knelt down pulling out a basket of different shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and so on, "dig in. I have many."

He stood and started to undress. He removed his coat and slung it over the laundry hamper, then loosened his tie and removed it, "once your stuff is over here I'll get you your own shower shampoo hanger thing. That thing that hangs under the shower nozzle those holds your shampoos and what nots." He blushed a little realizing he had no idea what those were called. He removed his shirt revealing a rather large scar that went from his right shoulder down and across his chest to just below his ribs. He had several others but that was the most noticeable. Leaning over he removed his pants and boxers showing off his toned body and firm ass.

Youji scoured through all the shampoos, saying "I just call it a shower basket!" with a small laugh. He picked out a cherry scented shampoo and turned back around.

Just like a child, he stared at Nigai's scar. "N-Nigai-Sama..." he spoke up, "why do you have a scar?" he asked while pointing at it.

Nigai looked from him to his chest. He touched the scar, "I think that's a story for another day."

He stepped into the shower making sure both the shower heads were running warm water. He put his head under the spray and moaned softly, "if your feeling hungry again I can have the maids make us something." He grabbed the shampoo and started washing his hair.

Youji had trouble taking off his clothes because his true shyness simply wouldn't allow. "Well, I'll eat anything if you want me to, but I'm fine right now..." he explained as he took off his shirt.

He pulled down his pants hesitantly, then his boxers, then walked into the shower.

wow...hot water for once..

He sighed contently at the relaxing water.

Nigai didn't gawk at them while he was in there, he was simply bathing, "just know if you hungry you can have whatever you want."

The red head smiled and washed his body then turned to Youji and started washing his back for him, "like it here?"

Youji brushed his soaking hair back with his fingers and groaned. "Yeah, I like it there~" he smiled sweetly.

At Nigai's touch, he hunched up his shoulders like a child.

Nigai chuckled, "I actually meant here with me." He washed his back then turned him gently to rinse off under the spray. He smiled at him then finished rinsing himself off. This boy was fun.

Youji blushed at his own misunderstanding. "Ah, well, that too! It's really...different here." He reached behind him and held onto Nigai's thigh. "I don't even feel like I usually do...but for some reason, I'm just fine with it," he nodded in some sort of self-approval. "What about me? Do you like me?" Youji asked with a large smirk.

Nigai smiled and wrapped his arms around him resting his head on his, "I really do." He wondered if he remembered him yet. He didn't seem to. He nuzzled against him, "do you like me?"

He held onto Nigai's wrists, almost lovingly. "No, I hate you~" Youji joked. He turned around and looked up at Nigai's face, grinning like a little kid. "I just think you're sexy~" He continued to joke; holding the other boy's hips.

Nigai blinked then chuckled, "let me get this straight, you hate that I'm so sexy fine." He smiled and shut off the showers.

"Looks like someone will be sleeping in my room from now on," he grabbed their towels and put one on Youji's head ruffling his hair. The red head then stepped out of the shower and started drying off.

"Neee~ you know it was a joke, hm? I'll sleep in your bed anyways~ I'm afraid of monsters in the closet!" Youji messed around; clinging to Nigai with a towel. Meanwhile, he dried himself off, then put on his boxers.