It's Just Business (AkiraVadel x jajajajajajajajachan)

akiravadel

Nigai looked in the fridge and pulled out strawberries that a maid had cut up earlier and set the tray on the counter, "dig in." He pulled out another tray and started eating the pieces of fruit on it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• jajajajajajajajachan

Youji looked at the strawberries and grinned. "You know, my father once told me that strawberries are a symbol of purity and sensuality, fertility and abundance, humility and modesty. That's why I like them so much; they have a personality like a human" he explained as he ate a strawberry slowly. "And it's self-contradicting like a human, too..." he continued. Youji ate another strawberry, then swallowed it down with more beer. "Well, I'm sorry to bore you with the idea..." He scratched the back of his head

Nigai smiled as he sat on a bar stool, "naw I don't mind. I never knew that. Sensuality too huh? Must be why you see people eating them in movies on their honeymoon."

He chuckled and ate another piece of fruit then drank his beer.

"Yeah, it's true! I mean, I can understand it. I think it's a turn on, the way one can eat food....Ne, it sounds weird now!" he chuckled at himself, a bit tipsy. "But, honestly, visualization can be a magical thing." Youji explained himself as he ate and drank more. "What do you think?"

Nigai looked over at him for a moment before taking a chance. He stood and put a hand on either side of him on the counter, "quiet magical indeed." He leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. He wanted to do this for so long and now that he was doing it his heart was pounding in his chest.

Youji suddenly felt his face flush with colour as his heart beat matched that of Nigai's. "N-Nigai..." he spoke up, looking away in embarrassment, "what are you doing?"

Bokyo-Sama...I didn't think you were like this...

Nigai reached a hand up cupping his cheek, "your my companion." His green eyes looked at his as he gently kissed his cheek and went towards his mouth wanting to taste his lips.

Youji groaned in distress. "N-Nigai..this is weird..." he shut his eyes closed.He now blushed a deep red, getting goosebumps as Nigai's soft lips came in contact with his sensitive skin.

"Its not weird if it feels good," Nigai leaned down kissing his neck. "Just feel." His arms wrapped around him as he gently kissed up his neck and held him against his strong chest.

"Nnnnn~" a moan slipped out as he turned his head and gave Nigai more room.

what is this? I want to deny these feelings...

He held onto Nigai's head, raking his fingers through his hair. "I don't understand how I feel~" Youji groaned with a higher tone. He leaned back onto the counter a bit with his elbows supporting him.

Nigai was enthralled by his response, "does it feel good?"

The red head ran a hand up his hip and under his shirt feeling the smooth skin there. His fingers traced higher up on his skin until it reached his chest. Nails scrapped gently against his skin then his fingers traced around a nipple.

Noises continuously spilled out of Youji's mouth, but he bit his lip in detest. "Hai~ " he admitted. "It feels good~" he repeated quietly. Every small touch made his skin twitch; he was so sensitive to everything. Youji's body was slowly but surely being intoxicated with new feelings that he's never experienced before.

Nigai smiled and leaned down a little. His hands held up his shirt and he leaned forward taking a nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it. He pressed his tongue against it then swirled the warm, wet appendage around it, "good."

Moving to the other nipple he gave it the same treatment. He didn't want to go all the way yet but he wanted to slowly get this man addicted to him.

"Aaaahn~!" he moaned louder. He tried desperately to keep his voice quiet, but he soon found it difficult.Youji's hands trailed down Nigai's back, down to the waist of his pants. He tugged at the taller man's pants anxiously. "It's getting harder.."

Nigai's eyes went a little wide surprised he responded this way, "harder? What's harder?" He smiled and stood back up kissing his chin and pressed his firm body against his. Strong arms wrapped around him. He smiled at him wondering hos far he could push him.

"Auh~" he whined. harder?? Did I just say that out loud?? Youji tilted his head back; gripping the counter's edge as hard as he could. "N-Nothing's harder..." he stuttered out his lie to Nigai

Nigai smiled at him, "oh really?" He reached down cupping his member through his pants.

"I think you're enjoying this," Nigai pressed his lips against his kissing him hard. He wanted to devour him so bad!

Youji jumped in surprise and turned his head to the side; pulling away from Nigai's lips. "I-I'm not!" he lied once again with his heart pounding in his chest. He hesitantly took a hold of Nigai's wrist.

"I won't do anything besides use my hands," Nigai nibble on his earlobe.

His hand rubbed against his crotch and pressed his own clothed erection against his hip, "you can touch me too."

Youji nervously held onto Nigai's hips. "I...I don't know what to do..." he said shyly. Just after, Youji let out a throaty moan from Nigai touching his sensitive organ in just the right place.

Nigai smiled, "just do what I'm doing." The red head unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His hand slipped into his boxers and pulled out his member stroking it. His fingers rubbed over the organ feeling every inch of it.

"Aaah~ it feels so good~" he breathed faster. Quickly, Youji undid Nigai's belt and zipper, and teased him; only groping him through his underwear. I can't believe I'm doing this...

By now, his face was blushing a rosy colour and he looked so unexperienced in everything he did.

Nigai moaned softly resting his forehead against his shoulder, his member was very hard, "t-take me out. Do the same to me."

His voice was husky as he spoke. His hand started to move over his member, his thumb rubbing over the tip with every down stroke. This felt so good he never wanted it to stop.

Youji slowly took out Nigai's length, but found himself nearly doubled over in pure pleasure. His body was flooding with newfound desires and urges, driving himself into extreme wanton. With such a feeling welling up inside him, he couldn't take holding it back. "Nigai, I want it!" he whimpered.

Youji pushed Nigai back against the fridge; dropping quickly on his knees. After stroking it a few times, Youji moved in and sucked on Nigai hungrily and sloppily.

I shouldnt be doing this...at all

Nigai blinked in shock, was this his first time? The red head wasn't sure but he did know this felt amazing! He panted and reached a hand down running his fingers through his hair, feeling those soft tresses.

"F-Feels good..." he slowly moved his hips thrusting gently into his mouth, watching how his lips wrapped around his member. It was such a lovely sight...