It's Just Business (AkiraVadel x jajajajajajajajachan)

akiravadel

Youji looked quickly through the menu. neee...I can't even pronounce half of this! "Well, I'm too used to the 'gas station-typed food' ..." he admitted with a wry smile. "could you order for me? Really, you can get me anything!" Youji nodded.

Hm...the expression on his face is unreadable...or maybe I'm just ignorant

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• jajajajajajajajachan

Nigai smiled, "they have hamburgers, fries, chicken, rice, steak. How about the grilled steak with potatoes and greens." He nodded to the waiter who left to get their orders.

The red head sipped his wine, "so do you let guys pick you up often?"

Youji, in the middle of sipping his wine, gulped it down hard at the question. "Hm?? Do you mean to hang out?" he blurted out quickly. Nervously, he tapped his feet under the table, hoping not to portray a bad attitude toward Nigai. "because, I hang out with guy friends alot!" he said to avoid any other sort of question.

Nigai raised a brow, "so if any man walked in and asked you to dinner you would go? Or was it love at first sight." He was hoping his crush from years back didn't turn into a whore. He wanted this man to be pure and all his.

His heart beat went much faster at Nigai's words

....love?

"B-Bokyo-Sama! What was your reason for taking me here??"

oh, maybe I was being blind...and clumsy, again

"I would only go with someone for a good reason, ne? You're of a very important family, so I thought it'd be disrespectful to decline an offer like that!" his voice became stressed with his own uncertainty

Nigai cocked his head a little then reached over touching his hand, "calm down. I was simply curious."

His fingers were rough like he did physical work, but soft at the same time. He knew he pushed him a little too far and wanted to calm him,

Youji bit his lip; trying to calm down. Looking down at Nigai's hand, he realized just how calming the other man's touch was, within itself. It was soothing, but at the same time made his heart beat quicker

there's something about him...like a memory almost...

Without realizing it, Youji stared into Nigai's eyes, and it was almost trance-like. "I-I'm sorry for freaking out like that..." he said more quietly. "I know I'm only making a fool of myself, but being around you.." he began; looking down, "is like some new thing to me, and I can't even explain the feeling..."

Nigai smiled softly at him, "you're alright, I'm the one out of place. I'm not use to wondering around without wearing a suit and that makes me stand out."

He chuckled and leaned back in his chair sliding his hand off of his.

Youji looked at Nigai's hand, feeling some random short-term emptiness. "Well, I want to know more about you, then" he gave a soft smile. "Like, what do you like to do for fun? You seem so...mysterious, to me." He took another sip of his wine

Nigai chuckled as he drank his wine. The waiter brought them salad and bread. He grabbed a piece of bread and cut it so he could butter it, "Well... I enjoy painting, well art of any sort I enjoy even if I'm not good at it."

He smiled over at him, "what do you enjoy?"

"Hm...I like making food..." he chuckled at his own reply. "Well, when I can, I like making cakes and sweets! Anything that can pleasure the tongue~" He drank much more wine, then began eating some of his salad. "But I don't have much time for myself, usually.."

Nigai raised his brow at the pleasure the tongue comment but smiled as he ate his salad, "what about family?" He watched his wine and smiled drinking more of his. Maybe if he was lucky he'd be able to bring him home tonight.

"Mm...my family..." he started quietly, "its a long story; I wouldn't wanna bore you with it. What about your's? I'm sure that's an interesting story!" he managed keeping a large smile, and ate more of his food.

"Actually mines not great either," Nigai chuckled. "My father runs the Bokyo organization, and my mother works as a doctor. so I guess typical house life. Their never home and I'm always at school or trying to run a piece of my father business." He smiled as the waiter brought their food over.

"Ah" Youji grinned "Then I can't even imagine what your childhood was like! If I'd known you at that time, I would've surely been begging you for money!" he joked.

Youji looked at his food and finished his wine before eating it.

Nigai looked down at his food thinking back, "I don't think you would have... I never told anyone. So now what was your family like?" He never got to really learn of Youji's past. Only that he used to meet him on a playground after school as he tried to avoid going home. He grabbed the wine bottle and filed Youji's drink.

"Well, honestly, the only one of my parents which I'm fond of is me father...my mother was secretly working with a very bad group of people with whom she agreed to be a prostitute for...when I was ten, I heard my father yelling at my mother for it..."he explained, taking a sip of wine between pauses. "Now, I don't know where my mother is, but I'm very happy living with my father," Youji nodded, "but my mother's absence has brought debts to the family, which is why I work at the convenience store for so many hours. I told the owner I'd do nearly anything to get money for my father, so he gladly agreed to let my work late." he continued saying with a wry smile, poking at his food with a fork.

As Nigai listened he felt his heart sink. This was horrible, how could he help him? Then he got an idea, "then I shall hire you to be my companion. You'll live with me, go to school and spend time with me."

He cut up his steak, "I'll pay you triple what you make now and all you have to do is stay with me."

Youji looked up at Nigai with a large smile. "A-are you serious? That'd be great! I...I don't know what to say!"he cheered. "Bokyo-Sama, I'm very grateful, you know~" he said, trying to calm down.

this is unbelievable...

Buzzing with inner joy, Youji ate his food at a much faster pace and finished yet another glass of wine. "Y'know, I won't disappoint you~"

Nigai smiled across the table at him, "I know you won't." He finished his food and wine then paid for their meal.

"I have a large house so there is plenty of room for you," the red head sat back in his chair. "We'll pick up your things tomorrow, tonight you can borrow my clothes." He stood and got the door for him.

Youji could barely wipe the grin off of his face as he walked out the door, and outside to the car.

It's a new life...and it won't even be hard... he thought joyfully to himself as he got into the car and sat down, anxiously. Now, I just wonder what Nigai's like at home...

Nigai drove them out of the city a little ways. His house was down a dirt road actually. He drove slowly so he wouldn't kick up dirt onto the car. It was very flat and compacted dirt so it wasn't bad. He then turned around a bush to a very very large mansion, "my father gave me the North wing. It's blocked off by certain doors so you won't ever run into him unless your out in the garden."

He parked the car on the pavement in front of the garage. He got out and a man in a very nice suit came over, "welcome back waka. Shall he be joining you tonight?"

Nigai smiled, "we already had something to eat. Shouldn't you be in bed?" Nigai smirked. The other man was a bit older and had a large scar on his face.

"Waka you know we were searching for you, your not supposed to wonder off like that but I knew you were fine when you took the Firebird."

Nigai smiled and headed into the house, "come on Youji."

Youji followed behind with an incongruous expression; trying to match the speed which Nigai walked. "Bokyo-sama...who was that man? And, why did he call you 'waka'?" he asked in a curious tone. Looking around, Youji was easily being a bit distracted with such breath-taking things surrounding him.

Nigai chuckled, "we're a classic Japanese family. Waka means young boss. That man was Takano, he's in charge of my schedule and keeping track of me in a way."

Nigai smiled and walked into the kitchen, "want anything to drink or eat?" He pulled out a beer and held one out to him.

"Oh, I see...," he said, grabbing the beer and opening it. "Well, I like strawberries" Youji grinned cutely. He took a good big sip of the alcohol and leaned against a counter.