How to get a seme

rotten boy

I need a little help here. so I need all you seme to tell me how to get a seme to see me. what is it that makes a seme want a uke? please tell me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• shimbamba

• uruha

• Jin.

Uh...dear first you have to answer to the question "What type of seme do I need/like?" And then to see what type of uke the seme likes ; ) Because it's easy to find some seme...but then...if he isn't your type of seme what? : P

• Like 1

If it’s a certain type of seme you are trying to get to notice you, the best thing I can say really is to just be yourself. (: If you’re not, then how else would you know if they like you or not for who you are. If you are pretending to be something you are not to be more “suitable” for other semes wants in a uke, then you will probably just be making yourself uncomfortable.

rb i guess you also should say if you want just one night thing or if you want a relationship. there is different ways of approaching to each situation anyway..

rb i guess you also should say if you want just one night thing or if you want a relationship. there is different ways of approaching to each situation anyway..

I want a relationship I all ways have. I want someone to love forever, is that wrong.

I do not get that myself why would a seme need or want another seme.

Because there are some semes who find more exciting to conquer another seme, I guess... I'm not talking abou the role during sex I mean about character....personality.....

And no, it's not wrong to wish a love relationship, I think almost everyone wants that..the thing is how much are we able to sacrifice from ourselves to get one.....

Anyway... good luck....

Because there are some semes who find more exciting to conquer another seme, I guess... I'm not talking abou the role during sex I mean about character....personality.....

And no, it's not wrong to wish a love relationship, I think almost everyone wants that..the thing is how much are we able to sacrifice from ourselves to get one.....

Anyway... good luck....

Thank you I need good advice.

• 1 month later...

you have to be kind and clam and really love that seme and with your good behave tell that person is

precious to you

good luck foxy1

• 3 weeks later...

First sing to do is to interest him with yourself, first impression I mean.

show your good side, make him comfortable when he is around you. and.. he is yours. XD

Well that is the hard part. I am realy shy and scared of most poeple.

i was like that too, well it was in school but anyway... you know I'm not telling you to be active person what you are not, I simple told you to make a room to your seme, if you act too shy maybe he will misanderstood...

Just find out what he likes, if you have the same hobbies or the same interest to build conversation.

I know that I scare off most seme because I am afraid of getting hurt again. I put up a sheild but how do I let someone in. my fear of getting hurt is realy bad. I know that I should try and let people in but I fear them too. how can I not fear people.

Scaring someone off can have many aspects,as in, different senses of getting someone scared.

But fearing the people whether they'll hurt you or not is like standing under the umbrella without getting soaked by the rain...when you have been already soaked.

''Go outside and enjoy the rain'',you have one heart,one life and one greatest love, as said in Japanese, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.

Well i must tell that everyone is afraid of being hurt, and most of people are afraid, it's ok to be afraid a little bit. :)

I never told you that you must break your sheild and let him in, I just told you to open yourself a bit more. after couple of weeks if you will know that he is the one, than you can break that wall. :D

As for me when I like someone and don't want to fall in love or like them, I search for their bad habitts, analizing it and telling myself that i don't need them. pretty stupid I know but it always help me and I never liked anyone for his cute smile, hot body or something else. XD

Saga wise as always thank you.

@ Shimbamba I will try. I am better at talking on here than in realy life but I will try. thank you too for you help.

Shim, you know what you're actually saying? I mean... rape? Isn't that a bit... too much? You can ruin someone's whole life with it y'know lmao.

Shim, you know what you're actually saying? I mean... rape? Isn't that a bit... too much? You can ruin someone's whole life with it y'know lmao.

no, I will explain it. no... I can't explain it. you are right, it's not worth doing. my bad. >>

• Like 1