hama71

HAHAHAHAHA I influenced this forum with the Wind. Srsly you guise, i'd be surprised that you didnt see this video before. But I admit, I didnt see the whole thing- it was so DANG BORING, I skimmed through it but 4th of course, was such candy eye. HHHHHHHHHhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but I LOVE BABA-CHAN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHJJJ!M!I want Baba's BOOBIES.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

In I believe the first part of with the wind hyou see Dai-chan relaxing in bed with his shirt off and in the 3rd one he's rolling around in the surf in the ocean and the looks he gives the camera....it's like he knows what he's doing to his fans....(goes to drool some more)

• Like 4

In I believe the first part of with the wind hyou see Dai-chan relaxing in bed with his shirt off and in the 3rd one he's rolling around in the surf in the ocean and the looks he gives the camera....it's like he knows what he's doing to his fans....(goes to drool some more)

Yes I watched that ^^ you are right! This promo video is really HOT!!...

And this wet under shower scene:)...I really wanted be that cameraman! Lucky person!

Now I am really drooling:).....

Hello to all Takumi-kun series fans!!!!!

• Like 1

Hi seren welcome to the club! We are just a bunch of crazed fans who have no control over the thoughts that pop in our mind when it comes to Takumi-kun series/saga and the actors along with it....

I don't pop in that often since I'm not considered an important member of the club. I'm more of an outsider if anything watching everyone else enjoy themselves as they so deserve.

@Seren: O hai!!! welcome welcome to the Takumi-kun club. i hope you're enjoying yourself here as much as we all are. feel free to jump in anytime and go crazy. that's what we're all here for. oh look! in a few pages we'll be opening our Takumi-kun Fanclub IV. that's how popular this club is. LOL

@Tat-chan: You are an important member of this club. Some members do not pop in quite as often either but that does not make them any less important. Everyone who has posted here (EXCEPT spammers) are IMPORTANT. Stop putting yourself down, okay? You have no reason to put yourself down. Cheer up yo!

Guys, you know I have copies of Takumi-kun 2 to 5 now. But I STILL don't have the first movie. I mean it's not like I haven't watched it from start to finish or I'm incapable of having one but whenever I remember the impression I had of the first, it's been quite a struggle to go forward to the next scene and the next. But I am fully aware that without part 1, there wouldn't have been a part 2 and so forth.

I am waiting for a strong blast of nostalgia to hit me so that I will acquire the first movie. am I such a dork for feeling this way? The movie does have its merits, I mean this is the first time I ever laid my eyes on Taki and was completely smitten by him. And then there's the lovely Aiba Hiroki who played his role so daintily well.

I'm trying to overcome the struggle I had and give it another chance. I only watched the film ONCE and had to bite my tongue through a lot of the scenes. This is why when Takumi-kun 2 was released it was like a blast of refreshing cool breezy air to me.

I'm such a dork. T_____T

• Like 3

I'm not that important Yo-chan. So don't say I am. (sighes). Gomen ne. I'm just very depressed right now.... But on a lighter side i do remember one funny part in the first movie. When Takumi and Gii are locked in the music room and you hear the 'piano player/record player going' and Gii tells Takumi or tries to tell Takumi he likes him and the music kind winds down like an old windup toy. I chuckled at that.

• Like 2

Hello their fellow takumi fans :cuteonion48: this would be my first post here in the club. even though it's already a month since i joined YO. thanks to takumi, i discovered YO and the nice people here :cuteonion57:

i seriously love this series, because of the great story and of course the cast, and oh, i can relate to the story too :msn_red_fox 8: i still watch the series even though i've already watched it so many times. actually, i watch it before i sleep XD i just can't get over with it~ i wish, they'll release part 6, that would be epic for sure :Red_fox:

my favorite couple of course would be takumi and gii. it's just that, their story really happened to me.. not exactly the same, but 90% of it :p i also like misu and shinyonji. their story is really interesting and fascinating at the same time.

for me, every movie stand's out. all of them are great. there's only one thing that i don't like in the movie. that would be, when they changed characters, i mean, every series one of the casts changed, it's really confusing for me. but other than that, everything was great :)

oh btw @ueda angel.. your siggie really caught my attention LOL :msn_red_fox 13 maybe because they're like doing the same thing all over, and it distracts me while im typing this XD HAHAHAHA

• Like 3

Hello their fellow takumi fans :cuteonion48: this would be my first post here in the club. even though it's already a month since i joined YO. thanks to takumi, i discovered YO and the nice people here :cuteonion57:

Hello Drew! *waves* glad you could join us. There's always a first for everyone. I'm so happy to know you're enjoying yourself quite a lot.

I absolutely agree with all the points you made here. You actually experienced the way Gii and Takumi story came together? OMG! Me too! Ah! that's so awesome!

I know, right? they've been replacing the actors since the second movie. It can get rather confusing. I mean like Izumi Takabayashi for example..there had been FOUR actors playing the same character. although a lot of it has been based on the producers' decision but also according to the audience impact as well. then there are also those actors whose roles have been shuffled around too.

oh gosh..if they release a sixth film that would be like you said EPIC! i mean seriously can we ever get enough of the Takumi-kun series? i mean REALLY?

btw i love you siggy..that's one of my favorite scenes from Niji-iro Garasu. I love how heartbroken Gii looks here regarding Morita's condition. I love their friendship and how Gii really tried his best. I think when Takumi hugged him like this, everyone in the audience wanted to do the same.

• Like 2

hi there yoji :) (oh wait, what's your name again :p) sorry, i have this mini memory gap :msn_red_fox 2

really? that's awesome! so, we've been on the same situation before, cool :msn_red_fox 15

yeah, every time they changed the characters, i was like :msn_red_fox 7 wait, who's that LOL.. well, we can't do anything, if they want to changed the actors, but really, it's just confusing :Red_fox5: hahahaha, i think, the only orinigal actor that wasn't replaced was akaike-kun :D

and yes it will be EPIC!! up to now seriously, i can't get enough of the movie, i still keep on watching it. im a addict for sure onion4

thanks :cuteonion41: i also love your siggie, simple but cute. my siggie was just a crop photo of the movie :cuteonion53: im a graphic artist, but im too lazy to make a siggie for my own. i love all takumi x gii's scene..and yes your right. i really liked it especially when they hug :Red_fox7: it reminds me of my self LOL~

• Like 2

Lol♥! @Ueda_Angel. I was thinking about the first movie as well. Take a look at this. I recall that Gii was running to beat the guy to 'win' Takumi, right??? PPFPFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is violin the only thing he plays??

s320x240

Think Takumi. Think Takumi. Must.... win... Must have... Takumi!!

• Like 4

hi there yoji :) (oh wait, what's your name again :p) sorry, i have this mini memory gap :msn_red_fox 2

really? that's awesome! so, we've been on the same situation before, cool :msn_red_fox 15

yeah, every time they changed the characters, i was like :msn_red_fox 7 wait, who's that LOL.. well, we can't do anything, if they want to changed the actors, but really, it's just confusing :Red_fox5: hahahaha, i think, the only orinigal actor that wasn't replaced was akaike-kun :D

and yes it will be EPIC!! up to now seriously, i can't get enough of the movie, i still keep on watching it. im a addict for sure onion4

thanks :cuteonion41: i also love your siggie, simple but cute. my siggie was just a crop photo of the movie :cuteonion53: im a graphic artist, but im too lazy to make a siggie for my own. i love all takumi x gii's scene..and yes your right. i really liked it especially when they hug :Red_fox7: it reminds me of my self LOL~

hello drew!

you didn't forget. yes, i'm yoji! hahahahaha! :D

you know it's kinda okay that if they replaced an actor for the same role at least there is some degree of continuity there. it's when they shuffle them around is what confuses me.

take for example Yasuka Saitoh. he played the first Izumi Takabayashi in the first movie. such a princess. LOL

and then he disappeared! POOF!

only to reappear again in Bibou no Detail in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ROLE in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LOOK! HE EVEN FIXED HIS TEETH!! ARRRGHH! I LOVE HIS BAD TEETH ALREADY!! He was so adorable in Ai no Kotodama 1. waaaaiii!

then there's the guy who threw the pasta at Gii in the first movie who ended up becoming Takumi's best friend and former roommate in Bibou no Detail. like what the heck??

so yeah...it's those things that really confuses me.

awww~ thank you for liking my siggy. it's actually cropped too. LOL

aaah! the things we do for love.

Yeah, Akaike was the only constant in the entire series really. i mean from the very beginning to think the actor was actually the last choice of the producers. haha! he ended up being so good at his role that he was never replaced or shuffled around. and it was a major role too. wow!

Lol♥! @Ueda_Angel. I was thinking about the first movie as well. Take a look at this. I recall that Gii was running to beat the guy to 'win' Takumi, right??? PPFPFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is violin the only thing he plays??

s320x240

Think Takumi. Think Takumi. Must.... win... Must have... Takumi!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!!! did you do this, Sloan?

OMG!!! you're like one of the naughtiest people i know!

GOOD JOB!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!

He must have Takumi like a mantra in his head..

Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi Takumi

oooooh! *looks down*

xD

- - - Updated

• Like 1

oh, is that your real name? sorry, i really forget things easily :p

i get your point there, but still, it confuses me XD since i forget things easily lol~

WAIT!! is that true? but, i think, i only saw him at the first movie :msn_red_fox 7 im going to watch bibou no detail again before i sleep later. ill look for him for sure~

i really love ai no kotodama too :Red_fox: but i like the other lead (i forgot his name already crap)

then there's the guy who threw the pasta at Gii in the first movie who ended up becoming Takumi's best friend and former roommate in Bibou no Detail. like what the heck??

so yeah...it's those things that really confuses me.

what :5yoyo21: it's really getting confusing now, ill watch this one again later XD i thought that character was already out of the movie >.

yeah, the easiest way to make siggie, crop and paste leaf2

i also like the role of akaike, i just hope that, he had more to do on the movie other than giving advice to gii and takumi.. he should have a story too, i mean a partner, im so sure, it;s gonna be cool. like misu x shinyongji couple :D

• Like 2

I read somewhere that Hamao is in Bali, Indonesia. I hope he comes back soon.

I'm really hoping that I can contact his agency and ask him a few questions.... :)

• Like 2

WAIT!! is that true? but, i think, i only saw him at the first movie :msn_red_fox 7 im going to watch bibou no detail again before i sleep later. ill look for him for sure~

i really love ai no kotodama too :Red_fox: but i like the other lead (i forgot his name already crap)

what :5yoyo21: it's really getting confusing now, ill watch this one again later XD i thought that character was already out of the movie >.

i also like the role of akaike, i just hope that, he had more to do on the movie other than giving advice to gii and takumi.. he should have a story too, i mean a partner, im so sure, it;s gonna be cool. like misu x shinyongji couple :D

yeah, the actor will appear at the couch scene with Takumi just before Shingyouji (Bishin) interrupts their conversation. this is Bibou no Detail. i didn't recognize him either until i read about it and i was like...ARE YOU SERIOUS??? so yeah i watched it again to confirm and i was like DEAR LORD!!! NO WONDER I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU. His hair's short in Bibou and colored.

i know, right? i also thought the same thing until i read again and found out that the actor who plays Takumi's ex roommate in Bibou appeared in a minor role in Takumi-kun 1. oh sorry..it wasn't pasta..i think it was curry. i only watched the first movie once. :p

oh you mean the other guy in Ai no Kotodama - the hottie? hehe! I LOVE HIS SMILE! OH GODS!!! MELTINGGG!!!

It's Tokuyama Hidenori. :D

TokuyamaHidenori.jpg

Likewise, it would be nice to have Akaike have his own romantic story as well. i'm sure it will be interesting. he's so private. *giggles* he's always the voice of reason.

I'm really hoping that I can contact his agency and ask him a few questions.... :)

YAY!!! I'm really hoping you do, Jed. OMG!!! That would be like TOTALLY AWESOME!!! so excited for you!!!

• Like 1

and i am now excited to watch it again :5yoyo34: im pretty sure that, when i saw him, im gonna curse him HAHAHAHA yoyo4

it's really eating my brain :7yoyo: confused much LOL~ i watched the first movie like 5 times already.. i don't watch it often unlike the other four, because it's too light, i mean, i think the lead roles are not that strong to do some romantic scenes. unlike hamao x daisuke they made me feel that it's really real, like they were in a relationship foxy2

WTF! :7yoyo10: a real hottie indeed. his smile melts me *dies* LMAO oh just kidding. there something in him that makes me smile, i think.. his no reaction face.. i can feel his sweetness too >.

yeah i agree, if we can only make a petition for a 6th installment of the movie that would be great. i am now wondering what the story would they come up to for akaike kun if ever :3 his life is more private than a secret agent and detective :2yoyo6:

• Like 1

I might end up watching Takumi-kun 1 after all for the sake of material I can use for my story. I'm pretty sure there's something I can find in there somewhere. xD

DaiMao really set the standard high as Takumi and Gii. they had amazing chemistry and they really look like lovers on screen. :) really sweet together.

Haha! I knew you'd agree about Hidenori's hotness. I know right? His no-reaction expression looks so cute. I normally am not attracted to brooding characters but he made it look so adorable. i agree, i love his hair too. i won't mind getting a hairstyle like that. although i did grow out my hair really long last year so I could have Saitoh's hair. they look really cute together. i can watch Ai no Kotodama over and over! Oh did you know that Tokuyama Hidenori's family ACTUALLY owns a ramen place? so it's really nice that he works at a ramen shop in the movie. haha!

gosh, i WISH there was a petition we can sign for a sixth movie. count me in! i'll sign it right away. :D

• Like 3

I don't pop in that often since I'm not considered an important member of the club. I'm more of an outsider if anything watching everyone else enjoy themselves as they so deserve.

Oyoyy:) you jocking right? I have been reading all three Treads of "Takumi-kun Fanclub" so I can tell how much you helping other and how important you are to other members of this club ... so don't belittle yourself ok^^

And I agree with rainieric your signature is "eyes eating".... I love it!

• Like 2

I think he was at Bali for four days but he is back already...he write about that on his blog 27-05-2012

Today he should brodcast at BACS TV at 19:00

ps. sorry for duble posts earlier! internet problem ...I thought my post get lost but he did appear.

Tomorrow (31-05-2012) Watanabe and Baba will broadcast at Nico Nico live:)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The "Prince of Tennis" popular musical

those who played the role of Kunimitsu Tezuka, the third generation, fourth generation, as the fifth generation,

Keisuke Minami, Daisuke Watanabe, Baba Ryoma will answer plenty of questions.

I want live in Japan! How lucky those people are who can see them eyes to eyes!

Tomorrow (31-05-2012) Watanabe and Baba will broadcast at Nico Nico live

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The "Prince of Tennis" popular musical

those who played the role of Kunimitsu Tezuka, the third generation, fourth generation, as the fifth generation,

Keisuke Minami, Daisuke Watanabe, Baba Ryoma will answer plenty of questions.

Will the video play live at 10 PM tomorrow, for any members or you have to be a premium member? I am a regular member there, though.

I want live in Japan! How lucky those people are who can see them eyes to eyes!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, the actor will appear at the couch scene with Takumi just before Shingyouji (Bishin) interrupts their conversation. this is Bibou no Detail. i didn't recognize him either until i read about it and i was like...ARE YOU SERIOUS??? so yeah i watched it again to confirm and i was like DEAR LORD!!! NO WONDER I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU. His hair's short in Bibou and colored.

Are you talking about Takabayashi? When I saw him again in 3rd? I was like wait a min, same person but different character. HA. U Aint fooling me! But srsly that couple was so annoying, especially his character trying to make everyone jealous- I can't help it but to dislike him. BLEH!

Are you talking about Takabayashi? When I saw him again in 3rd? I was like wait a min, same person but different character. HA. U Aint fooling me! But srsly that couple was so annoying, especially his character trying to make everyone jealous- I can't help it but to dislike him. BLEH!

Yeah Saitoh (actor) who played the first Izumi Takabayashi. He reappeared in Bibou no Detail as a totally different character named Masataka Nozawa.

which couple are you referring to? The only couple in focus in Bibou no Detail was Takumi and Gii.

Are you talking about original Izumi or Izumi the 3rd from Pure?

I think Izumi's "princess" character is consistent in the first and fourth movies. In Niji-iro Garasu, when Kei Hosogai (actor) played the character, it was quite different. He was more of the friend type towards Gii. That was my favorite version actually of Izumi. I really thought Hosogai would reprise his role in Pure but with the way the story turned out, I don't think Hosogai would have made it to being a "princess". He actually has a more seme appeal than the other actors who played the part as Izumi.

Will the video play live at 10 PM tomorrow, for any members or you have to be a premium member? I am a regular member there, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Really you are:)? Now I am jelaous!!!

So I am waiting for some nice recension from you ... unfortunatelly for me I am not regular member there;/

What you must do to become one?? I still must learn a lot I guess^^

A few photos with Mao from today’s BACS TV broadcast (I hope they will uplod-first time using this option if not sorry).....

589362961.jpg?key=7641024&Expires=1338403814&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ENozvETrNEH8kY-XmgCg82GRIufQCK2Mp7Rpb0vkR-hwykv63f1pO4y9dc73E~5xa6~9Eg0uMYViz5CMw3lG-CGQVY58a2fpWXkqA2PMhj1HO2gu6kyE7VWsdhTJEV~lmdWADKBr6Aoqrcp2FgwIrKAfWOXdW91rIpaf7jOuQ4A_AuI93L6CIAE2YPj.jpgAuI-_v4CEAA9N5Y.jpg:large

Now I am melting... Mao is mecha kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:)