hama71

LOh i didnt know they actually pass the chocolate to other one's mouth- I don't believe they would do that, would they???

• Like 1

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

LOh i didnt know they actually pass the chocolate to other one's mouth- I don't believe they would do that, would they???

Well, it looks like we don't have much of a choice but believe it. Looking at the image alone proves that they just did.

ooh-la-la!!

:leaf2:rabbit16:3onion15:

• Like 2

AAAAAAAHH~~~

Look look at what I missed here..... GOOOOSSSH.

that damn choco kiss. holy moly, now I wanna grab the first person I meet and pass in his/her mouth by force the chocolate I'm eating......

(my roommates are in danger..... )

I could become a choco pervert.

I could lurk around in the park, open my trench coat

and expose my chocolate candies to every hot guy around.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH O__O

but......but.......... that kiss isssss.....sooooooooo....... AAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~

Detective Yoji, Detective Sloan, GOOD JOB!!!!

I'm looking for my magnifying glass in this moment.

Okay Sloan, I can't see clearly BABA'S TONGUE *faints*

but in that frame there's surely something fishy....

I mean....

that dark thing......

it seems to be..... the CHOCOLATE?????!!!! @__@

okay, srsly, if they actually pass the choco mouth to mouth THERE MUST BE tongue.

it's inevitable.

mouth + mouth + chocolate= tongue. MATH DOESN'T LIE. ahahaha

ohooho guys, it's impossible to do that without tongue, right? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

and sheeeeeesh, this is one of the mom I love:

QLKdV.png

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~

After the choco kiss Arata's expression is so SWEET. eeeeeehhhh~~

its like he's still tasting that kiss and damn, its like he's waiting for another ROUND.

he pushed Shing away only after that Shing hugged him and NOT after the kiss.

Oh Misu u wanted another kiss, right???????

HE WANTED MORE CHOCO AND DAMN I WANT MORE CHOCO AND WE ALL WANT MORE CHOCO.

MORE CHOCO FOR BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh!!!!!!!!

MORE CHOCOLATE FOR EVERYONEEEEEEEEE eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

*loses her marbles* ahahahahah

• Like 3

OH COME ON, you GUISE

If they didn't really exchange choco, then what we saw was the damn tongue. WHY YALL ARE IN DENIAL. RRROOOAAWR>>>>> THAT IMAGINATION STAYS IN MY HEAD, CHOCO or TONGUE. Preferably tongue, mUAHAhaHAahHAhahAHahhaahaha

JK JKJ JKJKJK I guess you're right but

Ari,

mouth + mouth + chocolate= tongue. MATH DOESN'T LIE.
PRETTY MUCH THE CORRECT ANSWER

omfg, if they indeed exchanged choco, Im-im-im-im IMPRESSED. Far more than necessary for any actor but OMGMGMG BABA-CHAN seemed so TOTALLY INTO IT... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I wanna try that too to somebody, hmm yummy I'm sweet tooth for Chocolate but a few pages back, someone posted a picture of strawberry/choco combo. GYAHHHHHHH~~~~ BABA Covered with Chocolate and Strawberry and WHIPPED cream, HMMMmmm yess.... I BETTER STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

PS. Sorry if I just made you hungry, TKEEKKEEKKEKE

• Like 2

@Sloan: I LOVE HOW YOU JUST ROARED RIGHT THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! you're making my day!

there is no denial that there is some SERIOUS TONGUE ACTION right there.

i mean passing food item through kissing takes SKILLZ...it could have looked REALLY AWKWARD if done the wrong way but Baba-chan and Taiki handled it quite well it seems. woohoooo!!!

@Ari: YEAH! pushed him AFTER the hug NOT after the kiss. i love that moment too. waaaaaaaah!!!

i agree with your analysis too. it's humanly IMPOSSIBLE to do that without tongue at all.

the most talented kissers are the ones who know how to work their tongue.

mmmmmmmm....i'm suddenly imagining if Baba-chan can make a knot out of a cherry stem. i personally know someone who can and he kisses soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!

mouth + mouth + chocolate= tongue. MATH DOESN'T LIE.

SO TRUE! i think the problem is they were just really careful with the tongue but yeah THERE IS TONGUE. just so careful...argh! you know before i discovered that i could do this frame by frame thing...i used to watch the choco kiss SO MANY TIMES and every time i go AAAAAAAH!!!! OMG!!! WAS THAT A TONGUE???? BABA-CHAN DID YOU JUST STICK YOUR TONGUE IN TAIKI'S MOUTH??? OMG!!!

*presses rewind*

BABA-CHAN, SAY SOMETHING!

baba-chan_cheekbones.jpg

• Like 3

AHAHAHAHAHAAH OMG xD

I think Baba is saying: YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IT UAHAUAHAUAH!!!!

Baba you're so bad T_T

.i used to watch the choco kiss SO MANY TIMES and every time i go AAAAAAAH!!!! OMG!!! WAS THAT A TONGUE???? BABA-CHAN DID YOU JUST STICK YOUR TONGUE IN TAIKI'S MOUTH??? OMG!!!

*presses rewind*

ahahahahaahahahahaha omg Yoji, same here.

I've watched it maybe 293493 times.... @_@

and....gossssh.... just can't get enough O_O

omfg, if they indeed exchanged choco, Im-im-im-im IMPRESSED. Far more than necessary for any actor but OMGMGMG BABA-CHAN seemed so TOTALLY INTO IT... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I wanna try that too to somebody, hmm yummy I'm sweet tooth for Chocolate but a few pages back, someone posted a picture of strawberry/choco combo.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww~► I wanna try it too.

I've only tried to pass a GUM from mouth to mouth BUT. OMG. The gum probably was awful or more likely he was a terrible kisser BUT the whole thing was DISGUSTING @_@ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

GYAHHHHHHH~~~~ BABA Covered with Chocolate and Strawberry and WHIPPED cream, HMMMmmm yess.... I BETTER STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

weeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii Choco Baba!!!!!

*imagines herself at the cafè*

Instead I'll take a Choco Baba with a lot of caramel, meringues, coconut pieces, a sprinkle of vanilla and and ... mmm... add a Caipirinha too, honey! *touches waiter's butt* thanks!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeee~~

gosh. my imagination is really working too much ahah xD

• Like 2

@Ari: Choco Baba...yeah that's definitely an item would be nice to order in a cafe.

mmmmmmmmm.....LOTS OF SPRINKLES for me. YAY!

and an order of Taiki pie. xD

that picture of Baba-chan is so hilarious. check out those almighty cheekbones!!! GO BABA-CHAN!!! he looks like he's gonna swallow us all! bwahahahahahahha!!!

• Like 1

Oh man I'm gone for a few days and I return to BabaxTaiki chocobit heaven! (looks around) did anyone miss me at all? (sighes then shrugs then pictures Shingyoshi eating strawberries dipped in chocolate more like sucking the chocolate from the strawberrries then pictures Misu glaring at the strawberries with jealousy in his eyes)....Not again! (runs after imagination with a butterfly net) GET BACK HERE!

• Like 2

@Tat-chan: of course, we miss you. i don't see you on YM though. i hope everything's okay. :)

Officer Baba has been looking all over for you.

fujimi_baba-chan.jpg

• Like 1

Hohohohohoh!!!

I am blessed by all of you!!! Love your conversations perverts!!!! yikes!!!

Hahahahahah tongue or no tongue.

That choco really signifies MisuShin.

That kiss was meant for them!!! It's like their identity as a couple.

No other couple could ever do that. Only for them and only them. The one and only.

Hehehehhe I am finally free!!! the exam is now OVER!!!!!!

I think I wanna start studying my vocabulary and try to start my part for A Pure Twist.

ANYBODY still REMEMBER our RP??

Hohohohohohohoh what should I write?? Where should I start?

OMG!!! OMG!! I'm rambling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Oh man I'm gone for a few days and I return to BabaxTaiki chocobit heaven! (looks around) did anyone miss me at all? (sighes then shrugs then pictures Shingyoshi eating strawberries dipped in chocolate more like sucking the chocolate from the strawberrries then pictures Misu glaring at the strawberries with jealousy in his eyes)....Not again! (runs after imagination with a butterfly net) GET BACK HERE!

Hahahahhaha there you are tat-chan!!! *hugs*

I love your imagination!!! Remember the one u told me on FB??

Taiki sits on Baba chan's lap with his head hooked on Baba chan's shoulder??

Gosh!!! I cant GET RID OF IT from my mind!!!!

I keep smiling to myself during exams and teachers keep asking me "June??" with a weird face.LOL

I can get distracted by BabaTaiki so easily even when in critical times like that. XD

btw Hama san sent me the synopsis and review for MisuShin's new novel.

All I wanna say is...MISU!!! misu!!! MISU!!

• Like 3

LOVE IT!!!!!

I never get tired of Pure's fanvid...^^

I think this one is beautiful!!!

The kiss scene seems slower and I LOVE IT!!!!

the other scenes are also very clear especially the part when Misu grabbed Shin's hand.

Gosh!!!!!! the foggy scene!!!! I cried but by looking at it!!!!

• Like 1

I think I wanna start studying my vocabulary and try to start my part for A Pure Twist.

ANYBODY still REMEMBER our RP??

Hohohohohohohoh what should I write?? Where should I start?

June of course we don't forgot about A Pure Twist.

I want to know that will happen to Shin and Misu. I'm sure will be a good story.

• Like 3

June of course we don't forgot about A Pure Twist.

I want to know that will happen to Shin and Misu. I'm sure will be a good story.

Thanks!!!!! HUGS FOR YA!!! ^^

Well do u have any request or suggestion for Shin's part???

U are one of our precious readers.

I really love ur supports ^___^

• Like 3

I should thank you and yoji for your beautiful and touching story.

I have only one little request: when Shin will wake up Misu must be in the room and not Akihiro. I'm curious what the reaction of Shin will be when he will see Misu.

• Like 2

(falls off her bed laughing) OMG GUYS I JUST HAD A THOUGHT! What if after seeing Misu and shingyoshi walk off into the distance they go back to Misu's room (cause Takumi wouldn't care he'd spend the rest of the day with Gii) and Misu basically 'picks up where he left off in the dressing room' removing taiki's shirt and basically trailing kisses along his chest and (pauses to hold back nosebleed) taiki after all things said and done says something like 'Arata-san why do I get the feeling you only bought this shirt for me so you could take it off me?"

And Misu responding with a downward glance, "Think what you will Shingyoshi but don't forget I bought those pants for you as well..."

(looks at butterfly net then her imagination running off in the distance)...I think I need a bigger net...

• Like 3

@robertita

Hahahaha of course for sure!!!!

Well i will discuss when will we wake Shin up.

I'm still blanked right now.

I feel quite depressed seeing how bad my writings are. Gosh!!! A friend of mine told me that the words that I used is too simple. Wtf??!! Thtz mean I must learn more before start my part. >.

@Tat-chan

Woohooo!!!! pervy imagination!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha well I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!

Hahaha "I bought the pant too" GOSH...*faints of nosebleeding*

maybe you should write it in a fanfic of yours.

Thatz gonna a serious trouble of nosebleedings.

• Like 3

Random thought of the day for me...'If life hand you lemons hope to whomever you pray for those lemons are well written and between two of your favorite characters'

I wonder if I should try writing Misu and Shingyoshi's 'first time'? (looks at clock then smacks forehead) Baka Tat-chan I need to be sleeping I need to be at work in 9 hours!

• Like 3

Hahaha tat chan..maybe you should get some rest..

But just dont lose the idea!!!

I think u've overworked urself nowadays.

Well itz up to you but the only thing that i wanna say is.."Please do write about the 'first time'"

I would LOVE to read it.

• Like 3

@Yoji: AHAHAHAHAH OFFICER BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, this is the first time I hope to get arrested by someone eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

I love him in that uniform O_O even if he looks a little weird in it ahahaha

holy moly

right now I've got a fetish for men in maid outfit (!!!!!) and now I'm developing also a fetish for men in uniform?????!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh~~

(falls off her bed laughing) OMG GUYS I JUST HAD A THOUGHT! What if after seeing Misu and shingyoshi walk off into the distance they go back to Misu's room (cause Takumi wouldn't care he'd spend the rest of the day with Gii) and Misu basically 'picks up where he left off in the dressing room' removing taiki's shirt and basically trailing kisses along his chest and (pauses to hold back nosebleed) taiki after all things said and done says something like 'Arata-san why do I get the feeling you only bought this shirt for me so you could take it off me?"

And Misu responding with a downward glance, "Think what you will Shingyoshi but don't forget I bought those pants for you as well..."

(looks at butterfly net then her imagination running off in the distance)...I think I need a bigger net...

Ueda, Okaeri!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahhaah nooooooo gosh, u don't need a net. NO NET. okay?

let your imagination run wild........!!!!!

mmmmm he bought those pants too?????!!! OH MISU YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY.

and..... what about the....underpants....he bought them for him too?! xD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~

I wonder if I should try writing Misu and Shingyoshi's 'first time'? (looks at clock then smacks forehead) Baka Tat-chan I need to be sleeping I need to be at work in 9 hours!

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww~~their first time♥~~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

why if I think about it I can only emit sounds without any sense??!!!!!

oh man, I wanna read it.

but I'm also scared.

but I wanna read it.

but it could take my perv mind to another level.

at the point of NO RETURN. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

but okay, no kidding, I wanna read it.

It's hard work, so Ueda ganbare!!!!!!

we support you!!!! YOOOSH!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

for those who are curious what RP, June and I have been working on, here is the link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@June: OMEDETOU! EXAMS OVER! OMG!! we're gonna revive the RP again, heheheh! i'm excited and nervous all of a sudden. i feel tingly sensations on my fingers. oh man...oh wow...i am nervous. i am ALWAYS nervous when we do the RP. i dunno what Misu is gonna do. I dunno what Shingyouji's gonna do. oh gosh...i need to breathe deeply.

@Hoshi chan: wow! wow! wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing the Pure fanvid here. i love the way it's edited. i'm mesmerized. i'm usually very picky when watching fanvids ESPECIALLY for Pure and i must say this is one of the best i've seen. i love the choice of song. i love how it melded with the images and editing. GYAAAAAH!!! THAT FITTING ROOM KISS!!! EVERY TIME! EVERY TIME it goes up, i start pulling my hair. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! i mean Baba-chan released the kiss and then they kissed again...IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATURAL and it got deeper and deeper as they go along. NORMALLY, BL kisses i have watched in Japanese, they almost NEVER release and just keep their lips together. Not BabaTaiki...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

SORRY..i went crazy again. T___T

but going back to the fanvid...i love the choice of song. Linkin Park's one of the best EVER! and that song's one of my favorites. aaah! SO GOOD!!! thank you so much for sharing this. LOVE LOVE THE EDITING. i can NEVER do a fanvid or any video thingy because i royally suck at technology. so i love watching because they're so inspiring.

@roberta: ooooooooooooh my...you want Misu in the room when Shingyouji wakes up? oh gosh..that just made me MORE NERVOUS than ever. but we value your opinion and there is a strong possibility that could happen. OH GOD! I AM SO NERVOUS!!! thank you so much for looking forward to the updates. we greatly appreciate it.

@Tat-chan: you know someone asked me to write MisuShin's "first time" and i'm actually kinda scared 'cause i shriek like a frightened mouse when i think about it since my capability to write a lemon is not that good. lime seemed to be my forte so i'm always amazed how other writers could pull it off writing lemons so easily and naturally without the awkward feel.

but i'd be curious to read how YOU will handle that kind of story. i'll be watching you. ganbarimasu!

@Ari: Officer Baba has been going around the club..i think he's gonna arrest us for indecent thoughts. hahahahahhaha!!! xD

• Like 2

oh god..

i just found out that Pureness reached 10,010 views.

i needed to express myself here because you've all been with me in this journey.

it's such an amazing journey and i never expected to affect others this deeply.

i never ever thought of that. i never envisioned it to be this way.

i'm just a girl like everyone else who has been so inspired by a great romance and when i wrote the first Pureness story, it was already a dream come true.

and in each story has been a dream come true. i never in my wildest imaginations expected that i would get a lot of readers for this.

i am eternally humbled and touched and grateful to everyone.

thank you! thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

thank you for the comments, the encouragement, the inspiration and friendship.

we have been all connected by this love.

thank you.

i cannot stop crying.

• Like 3

Hahahahah yojichan...u're promoting our RP as well...^^

U're feeling nervous?? gosh! then imagine me!!!

I'm shaking like a chihuahua here. I got so much things to keep up.

My vocabulary, grammar, punctuation. *faint*

and now I'm taking time reading a novel about a vet.

I know it sounds weird but...who cares!! LOL

Linking Park is one of my fav band EVER!!!

Their everlasting fav song of mine is In the End.

Gosh!!!! That song is just too awesome.

I still remember singing that in a gig at my old school.

I did the rap part!!!!! and I almost lose my breath of it. hehehe

Well yojichan...

OMEDETOU!!!!! Gosh!!! over 10,000 view!!!!

Hahahahhaha u deserve it!!!

Well I think most of MisuShin's fans read ur fic!!!

Gosh how amazing is that??!!!

I LOVE YOU BUNNY NEE CHAN!!!

Keep it up your great works!!!!!

• Like 1

@June: I LOVE YOU TOO, MY BUNNY SIS!!!

it's been really so super duper amazing! so many layers of amazing!

i feel like my heart is gonna burst.

i wish i can send a pack of Almond BIT to all my readers around the world just to express my deepest gratitude.

words are not enough to express how thankful i am but i am gonna express them anyways. :)

Oh June...i am really nervous about the RP. i can't stop getting nervous. shaking yo!

wow! you're a fan of LP too? are we sisters or what? *hugs*

like yeah In the End is my favorite too. that's like the FIRST LP song i listened to that made me into an instant fan.

the words really spoke to me.

Mike Shinoda is AMAZING! and Chester has the craziest kickass vocals ever!!! EVERYONE in LP is amazing!

• Like 1