• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

does anyone know where to download Takumi Kun Series Pure Making of I know you can watch these online but I wanna download them. ]:

so since i'm nuts, i managed to watch frame by frame of the fitting room scene in Pure.

Sloan mentioned that there might have been some tongue but it could be hallucination on her part.

i am taking the liberty to see it for myself if there really was tongue or i could be hallucinating as well.

you know guys it's one thing to see it on film in it's normal speed but to watch it frame by frame...

HOLY SMOKES! IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER! O_____O

and i have found out something...

Baba and Taiki did not take the shortcut at all with their kissing.

they were REALLY INTO IT. there was no choreographed, fakeness or only kissing the tip of the lip and all the other crap kissing other actors try to pull off and make it look like they're actually kissing.

Baba and Taiki were REALLY, REALLY...LIKE OMG....REALLY KISSING!

i was actually hoping there would be some break and they'd try to fake it already towards the end...but NO

even as the camera dimmed....the last frame showed, their lips were gonna kiss again.

prepare yourselves for some SERIOUS LIP LOCK FRAMES HERE, FOLKS.

Sloan, we were not hallucinating...there wasn't any tongue on the frame. what we see is a shadow of Baba-chan's inner cheek and lower lip. When we watch it in normal speed, it does give the impression of a tongue but Baba-chan or Taiki will have to stick it out for us to see it.

What's also interesting to know that although Baba-chan seemed to be dominating the kiss, we could also see how INVOLVED Taiki was into it too. He wasn't just some passive receiver, he was ACTIVELY KISSING BABA-CHAN RIGHT THERE!

But when you see the frames...we could see the kisses were pretty deep.

And based upon personal experience, you can't go that deep without your tongues touching. NO WAY...that's almost humanly impossible.

forgive my geekiness...LOL

vlcsnap-00009.jpg

vlcsnap-00008.jpg

vlcsnap-00007.jpg

looks like this is the frame we see a shadow of tongue but there isn't really...like i said, it's a shadow but on normal speed it could pass off as tongue.

vlcsnap-00004.jpg

damn see how deep this is?

vlcsnap-00005.jpg

this is one serious LIP LOCK ACTION RIGHT HERE

vlcsnap-00006.jpg

• Like 6

:5yoyo21::5yoyo21::5yoyo21::5yoyo21::5yoyo21::5yoyo21:

gimme just a minute please........................before answering............. I need.............. to catch my breath..........................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I no longer understand anything.

all this talking about LIPS, TONGUE (!!!!!), KISSES....... have u any idea how much damage have those frames caused to my mental health?????!!!!! fiuuuuuuuuuu ~«~

omg. yeah they were really KISSING. oh man, no tricks. BABA OCTOPUS KISS WAS REAL.

and..... okay...... NO TONGUE........it's clear...... yeah, it was so deep but no tongue.....imho.....

but, srsly...... DAMN. where have u ever seen such a KISS??????!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER SEEN ANYWHERE.

and....... Taiki's hand .....okay....... it was grabbing Baba's neck.......I noticed it already.....but just seeing it here again......I must wonder................ where were BABA'S HANDS????????!!!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEREEE?!!??????????????????????????????????????????

okay. as soon as I get my sanity back I'll post something that makes sense. I swear it.

but for the moment.....

thank you Yoji. good job. well done. I'm infinitely grateful to you. right now I feel like giving you more than just a kiss...... I wanna give you a OCTOPUS KISS. aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*bye bye neurons*

• Like 4

*hugs*

are you okay now? heheheh! you are infinitely welcome, darlin' :D

i had to do the frame by frame thing or else I will never ever get my mind wrapped around it completely. it definitely is one of the most mind-blowing kisses ever done in a Japanese BL movie history!

since it shows Taiki's hand begins to grab Baba-chan's nape, it would be safe to speculate that given that kind of position, Baba-chan's hand could either be on Taiki's shoulder or forearm to steady themselves or on his waist.

although judging by the angle of their kissing, i will have to go for Baba-chan holding onto Taiki's waist. :) since Taiki is already pulling his nape. they are already pretty much balancing each other. also we have to consider that Baba-chan is taller.

YAAAAAYYY!!! you're gonna give me a TakoyaKiss!! woohoooo!!!

LOL i'm really geeking out with observing angles, positions, frames, lighting, etc.

• Like 1

HAHAH YOJI, I meant the first one where they were in a room. not dressing room. HAHAHAHA But still OMFG I love this scene. gahhhhhhhh.

I swore I saw the tongue slipping right in the beginning. as the camera zoomed in. But that camera wasnt shown in the movie. The one we saw was directly at their face profiles. This camera was the one at an angle, where you could kind of see Taiki's back, that was when I thought I saw a tongue. HAHAHAHAH. That was only in the beginning.

Even if there is no tongue, this is STILL HOT AS [bleep] HELLL. GOD, Baba was probably sucking each other's lips. GAaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hoottttttttttttt

• Like 1

@Sloan: aha! you mean the executive room scene then? :D

cool.

that'll be my next assignment then.

anyhoo...i had to do the frame by frame analysis with the dressing room because i thought i saw some tongue action there even before. *grins*

• Like 2

hahahaha. Dooood, what program do you use to see all the frames? I use virtual dub, that stuff really works well with frames and details.

anyhoo...i had to do the frame by frame analysis with the dressing room because i thought i saw some tongue action there even before. *grins*

French kiss.... hmmmm They were instructed to be PASSIONATE right? So, it should be EXPECTED... LOL :)

• Like 1

Wooooohoooo!!!!!

The kiss scene!!! Their signature hot kiss!!!

YOJICHAN!!!! I think you are such a very cool pervert!!!! LOL *joking*

I think if im the one who will be doing the captures then I'll be RIP right now..MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS!!!

Hahahahahhahahahahahhaha LOVE IT!!!

gosh I am losing my mind right now!!! I should be studying my Physics right now...

and I think I'm seeing BabaTaiki's face on my book..@_@

I think I'll end up answering my Physics exam with 'Fitting room'..lmao

Gosh!!! I love the deep part and the lip lock..the only thing that I think Director Yokoi should have done is..

LET THEM KISS EVEN LONGER!! GOD!!!

From my opinion..if they extend the kiss scene..

there'll be some very serious 'things' will happen in that fitting room..

Taiki starts to grab Baba chan's nape ->> Baba chan starts to grab Taiki's waist ->> They'll lose their sense ->> Baba chan will push Taiki to the wall ->> KISS HARDER + Tongue(??!!)

Ok I should stop now..

"June!!! Go back to study!!! Next week is ur last week of exam and after that u can be as pervy as YOU WANT!!!"

*slaps my own face*

• Like 4

LET THEM KISS EVEN LONGER!! GOD!!!

From my opinion..if they extend the kiss scene..

there'll be some very serious 'things' will happen in that fitting room..

I was thinking of the same thing June. The love scene between Takumi and Gii was quite satisfying to say the least. I actually thought it was longer than necessary, but I am not complaining of course! :)

If they extended the scene, it might go from parental guidance to something more restricted. But then again, we'll be seeing that scene anyway. LOL :)

• Like 3

@Sloan: i just use VLC really. very basic stuff. hehe! i got my eyes peeled too. :D

@Jed: yes, they've been instructed to be passionate. Baba-chan already read the manga even before he was cast as Misu. what I love about the attitude that Baba-chan and Taiki put into the intimate scenes was not to overthink and just treat it as naturally as possible as someone would react in such a situation and relationship. i think overthinking and overcompensative acting has been the bane of most actors who tackle BL roles which end up looking forced and wooden performances.

@June: KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! you know you're the first one who's ever called me "a very cool pervert" BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I LIKE IT!!! XD

focus, June! FOCUS! hahahahhahaha!!! you'll pull through this and we can all go crazy after Physics. hahahahha!

oh gosh...they only really had two kiss scenes in the entire movie really but it's enough to drive us all nuts over it. if it went any further or had there been more...OMG! OMG!!!....AAAAAAAAAAAHH! WATER! WATER! WATER!!! I NEED WATER TO COOL OFF!!! GYAAAAAAAAHHH..

• Like 1

You know I've already given my two cents on what I think happened if the scene had been extended in my one-shot 'His Posession' I wonder if anyone agrees with me on that?

• Like 1

yeah...YOJICHAN!!! Hahahahaha DO U LIKE THAT???

Do the cultural dance then!!! HOHOHOHOHO *evil laugh*

The KISS makes me flailing...Gosh!! If I hve a power to travel thru time then I wanna go to the shooting scene and pause the lip lock part..

Then push them to the wall and letz see how it goes when Taiki got pinned to wall..and make all of the people there disappear

What will Baba chan do??

I wanna see the truth!!! and I'll make myself invincible...NO director, no other else, nothing...LOL

"JUST YOU AND ME" LOL

I think something dirty is going to happen... *grins*

I have Biology after Physics...which is VERY lame!!! Gosh!!! taking 10 subjects is KILLING ME!! *pulling my hair*

• Like 1

@June: ahahahahhaha!!! just you and me! YOSH!!!!

alright. you're gonna make everyone disappear on the set.

since we're both invisible, we'll surround Baba-chan and Taiki together in a circle..OMG, JUNE! we have to hold hands really tight in case one of us faints. LOL

you know in my previous post i was going all WATER! WATER! WATER...and i thought..isn't water in Japanese called MIZU? MIZU! MIZU!! MISUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!! *burns*

• Like 2

yojichan, would you like some MIZU??!!!! gosh I'm gonna use that to YOU!!! LOL

Well we better keep our mouth shut or they'll their moves..

Hehehehe I think something 18 and above is going to happen and yojichan..

"Dun tell anyone that I am 17.." lmao this is between you, me and THEM. Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!

Seriously I wish I can find out what will happen.. *eventho itz too obvious* LOL

• Like 2

i'm gonna tie my mouth with a hanky. LOL

OMG! don't forget we need to keep the camera rolling before you make everyone disappear. xD

WE NEED EVIDENCE! KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!! and we have to get those frames before everyone reappears. nyahahahahah!!!

your age is a secret. HI-MIT-SU! MITSU! and suddenly i remembered Baba-chan saying that from the movie. LOL

Mizu kudasai...

can i have MISU instead? heheheheh!

we're going crazy again, June. *hugs tight*

• Like 2

Hai!!! I'll give you Misu..but..

I think I cant becoz Shingyouji is making puppy eyes at ME!!!!!!! KYAAA STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!! *rolling on the floor*

Camera...checked...hmmm...a handy one or the one that they use in films???

We can hide the camera somewhere or..maybe not becoz we need a very good angle of their lips..*yummy*

Himitsu!!! shhhh...hohohohoho why is there so many similar words with Misu here??!!! am i dreaming?? slap me!!! lol

well yojichan BUNNY SISTERS IS BACK!!

• Like 2

WE'RE BACK!!! WOOHOOO! *jumps around*

you'll give me Misu...WOOHOO! thanks....*inhales Misu* xD

ohmigosh..this is so cute. someone made a fansub of Miss Boys.

Baba-chan is so funneh!

i like their clothes. i wish i knew how to dance.

you know i tried dancing like Taiki...it's so crazy but i'm too shy to get myself on video. hahahahah!

[video=youtube;7l-kR9j9K1Q]

• Like 2

okay so i basically suck since i have no idea who Yagami Ren is but i am sharing this video anyway because it's a cute birthday video and also a GREAT excuse to watch Takiguchi in pajamas and getting embraced.

Daisuke in a sleeveless black shirt...DEMMIT!!! YOU SO SEXY MAN!!! GOSH...HE'S SO SEXY! SO EVIL!!! I WANNA LICK THOSE ARMS! DEMMIT!!!

and back to Takiguchi who is cooking in the kitchen

and a young Baba-chan! waaaaaiiii!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and may i add...MY GOODNESS YAGAMI REN! what a way to celebrate your 26th birthday.

you gotta see what his friend do to him here.

you might recognize this guy from the Boys Love movies.

• Like 1

okay just this one more video.

i couldn't resist.

ONE WORD: SHOULDERS

you'll understand once you watch the video.

my goodness...check out how Baba-chan waves and that medallion he's wearing and his hairstyle..and his shirt..and the way he talks..and everything...

can i just take him home with me?

[video=youtube;Ymi-z0dMSFY]

• Like 2

Yoji, I love Yagami Ren, he is so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEE. jajjajajaa. Found him through Baba and Daisuke of course.

I must watch Ghost Tokyo Trip soon. I'm so jealous theyre having so much fun. ARGGGGGGGGGG I wanna jump-rope and do the hola hoop. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkGAH WHAT Can I do with this sudden urge???? AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_lr2abmgWwR1r0i8zmo1_500.jpg

• Like 2