hama71

Yojichan saiko ne!!!!

HAHAHAHA GONNA GIVE MY TO READ IT..LOL

Yojichan has been possessed by MisuShin spirit!!!

There's no need for excorsist becoz OT ROCKSSSSS!!!!

Well please do mind to post the link here..

Im using my phone to on9!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!! YIPPY!!! NYAPPY!!!! yojichan mansae!!!! *cheering for yojichan*

• Like 2

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Oh you're using your phone!

oh okay...i'll post the link again for your sake.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

June@: OMG!!!! TAIKI BRIDE VERSION. wth does that pic come from????!!!

omg...... HE'S TOOOOOOOOO CUTE and aaaaaaaaarghhhh is it normal that he looks SOOOOOOO fkn cute with a bridal veil?????!!!!!I WANNA MARRY HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay srsly, now I'm having lots of problems with my sexual orientation AFTER seeing Baba dressed up as a girl......

cGWCs.jpg

tumblr_lycogcpWz11qi5vimo3_500.jpg

MAID OUTFIT........ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

and TaikiBride only makes things worse. TAIKI, YOU DON'T HELP AT ALL. arrrrrrghhhh xD

and....ahahaahhaahah yeah Baba fainting face is.....arrrghhhhhhh it comes from Triple zone....Dai chan was saying something stupid BUT I'd like to imagine that he was whispering something VERY VERY HOT ahahahahaha

Kiriharaioi @youtube is one of MisuShin's hardfan!!!!

I talked to her in YT once and she told me that she read MisuShin's new novel too!!!

HOLY GIRL!!!!and..... wowowowow aaaaarghhhhh she read Tk new novel!!!!!!!

I'm so envious........ June some time ago u told me that in the new novel Arata's past will be reveal..... and he'll confess his feelings to shiiiiiiiinnnnnn *faints*.......and...... srsly,do u know if there are any lovelovelovelove scenes in it???!!!! *yes, my perv mind works non-stop*

• Like 3

I still need to watch the Tenimyu that Baba and Taiki were in. On different Baba note on the last ep of Gobuster I watched Baba's voice when high pitch for a second. It was rather funny...especially when Misu would always talk in a low deep voice.

• Like 1

WHAT WHAT is he doing?????

Strawberry? What??? Does it mean when Taiki made out with Baba, he tasted like strawberry???? Is that why they were sucking each other's faces??? GAAAAAAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhh

sniffsniff.gif

whatbaba.jpg

ahahahahahahahahhaha

• Like 3

Oh Sloan! can i like grab that .gif please?

dear lord...i'm watching Taiki's facial expression while he mutually sniffs the thing with Baba-chan..

aaaah! YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH, TAIKI!!!

YOU SWEET ADORABLE YOU!

gosh...and it does NOT HELP that they're doing that while wearing their FITTING ROOM OUTFITS! GYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

drive me insane, will you?

OMG!!! THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

i love love Baba-chan's expression here. so classic! eye-popping hyper guy! I LOVE YOU!

• Like 3

hahah feel free to grab my gifs. Idc. Art is sharing. :D :D :D

I KNOW RIGHT> omfg they're in the fitting room, doing their hot kissing practice sessions. AHHHHhahahahah GAH I wish I was there. tekekeke

• Like 4

SLOAN. I know I've told u this before but I must say it again.... do you know that you are so fkn GOOD AT MAKING GIFS?????!!!!

ohgosssssha. I love you. Taiki's expression is something I CAN'T DESCRIBE.

he's sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and he looks also........ EMBARRASSED ??????!!!!!!

ahahahaahahahahahahaha OMG SRSLY DOES THAT MEAN BABA/MISU LIPS TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

I love strawberries. I WANNA SNIFFFFFF THAT THING, TOO!!!!!

gosh...and it does NOT HELP that they're doing that while wearing their FITTING ROOM OUTFITS! GYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

@Yoji. yeah. damn straight. MISU'S SEX SHIRT. it doesn't help AT ALL.

• Like 4

I'm completely speechless. I'm in TKs heaven right now. So, excuse me for this is the only thing I can say...

>> :)

• Like 5

June@: OMG!!!! TAIKI BRIDE VERSION. wth does that pic come from????!!!

omg...... HE'S TOOOOOOOOO CUTE and aaaaaaaaarghhhh is it normal that he looks SOOOOOOO fkn cute with a bridal veil?????!!!!!I WANNA MARRY HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay srsly, now I'm having lots of problems with my sexual orientation AFTER seeing Baba dressed up as a girl......

Spoiler:

and TaikiBride only makes things worse. TAIKI, YOU DON'T HELP AT ALL. arrrrrrghhhh xD

and....ahahaahhaahah yeah Baba fainting face is.....arrrghhhhhhh it comes from Triple zone....Dai chan was saying something stupid BUT I'd like to imagine that he was whispering something VERY VERY HOT ahahahahaha

Kiriharaioi @youtube is one of MisuShin's hardfan!!!!

I talked to her in YT once and she told me that she read MisuShin's new novel too!!!

HOLY GIRL!!!!and..... wowowowow aaaaarghhhhh she read Tk new novel!!!!!!!

I'm so envious........ June some time ago u told me that in the new novel Arata's past will be reveal..... and he'll confess his feelings to shiiiiiiiinnnnnn *faints*.......and...... srsly,do u know if there are any lovelovelovelove scenes in it???!!!! *yes, my perv mind works non-stop*

Hohohohohooh!!!!!!! Taiki with bridal veil really makes me wanna kidnap him and making him as MINE!!!!:cuteonion46: HOHOHOHOH....onion4

I think he's the prettiest bride that i ever seen..GOSH!!!

and the one beside him..hmm...father of the bride??? LOL

I think I can't help myself from thinking him as my bride..wth?? I NEARLY forgot that I'M A GIRL!!!!!onion8

Well I just copied it from MisuShin's group here..

Thanks to Hama san for uploading it..Hama san daebak!!!!

All I know is that he is in his radio show...

Kyyaaaa!!! Baba chan in maid outfit!!! wtf?? he's waaaay prettier than me!!!

I think Taiki also wear the same type of maid outfit for his previous butai..

Haiz~~~this makes me so in low confidence as a girl..

My boyfriend might end falling for them too..XDXD

Well If you wanna see Taiki in maid outfit..

please feel free to watch this viddie..

My pedo Pampai nee chan created it..

WHAT WHAT is he doing?????

Strawberry? What??? Does it mean when Taiki made out with Baba, he tasted like strawberry???? Is that why they were sucking each other's faces??? GAAAAAAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhh

ahahahahahahahahhaha

WTF??!!!! hahahahahahah STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!

Ohhhh~~~~I get it now~~~

That is why they couldn't stop kissing...CHUUU~~~rabbit8rabbit8

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~strawberry~~~~

I think I love that is my favourite fruit...NOW!!! lol

• Like 1

has anyone here tasted this?

all this strawberry choco kiss talk is making me crave.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

here's a review:

Strawberry: Wow – the strawberry taste just explodes in your mouth…it’s like eating a fresh strawberry. I really like the strawberry taste – it even overpowers the chocolate. The chocolate is just a tasty side item that compliments the main dish. Very good – especially if you like strawberry.

• Like 1

@yojichan

BUNNY NEE CHAN!!! YOU'RE TEASING US RIGHT??!!!!

kyaaaa!!! meiji chocolate again!!!!

I'm gonna run to Cold Storage and search for that!!!

Well my mom says most of the Meiji choco may contain alcohol which not good for health so I only eat Koala March... *protective mommy*

But i dun care!!! The word 'KISS' is really something..

I think I'm gonna close my eyes and savor it slowly while grinning... sugoi!!!

btw strawberry fruit is a very refreshing fruit. I still remember my mom made a choco dipping for the fresh strawberry that we bought. We just melt the cooking choco with some fresh milk but it taste like heaven!!!!

Chocolate and strawberry is like a bestfriend that works very well together..

YUMMY!!!! XP

Man you guys. Are ridiculous sometimes. But but loves all around loves and kisses...strawberry kisses lol.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

I KNOW RIGHT?

i am like soooooooooooooooo gonna get that next week. i must! i must! and i'm gonna kiss someone with it. arrrrrrr!!! xD

Meiji chocolates are so much fun. they make the awesomest things. waaaii!!

Yeah tat-chan..i think sometimes we are acting ridiculously towards simple things like..STRAWBERRY??!! lol

But it's really fun tho..

I think if there's a movie for MisuShin they should make a 'strawberry feeding' scene after the chocolate one..

Wohhhooo!!!! That's gonna be sexilicious!!!! xP

*wtf?? do i sound like a pervert??*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

I KNOW RIGHT?

i am like soooooooooooooooo gonna get that next week. i must! i must! and i'm gonna kiss someone with it. arrrrrrr!!! xD

Meiji chocolates are so much fun. they make the awesomest things. waaaii!!

I think ur seme better watch out!!!!

Yojichan is gonna attack you with STRAWBERRIES!!!!!! lol

• Like 1

WAHHH! June-chan you kawaii little Nee-san of mine! You made my writer's block blow up (tackle glomps) SENDING LOVES! YEA! (skips off to write her new MisuxShing one-shot)

• Like 2

Hahahahha TAT-CHAN...!!!!!!

Goshhh!!! I'm blushing!!! >///

Tat-chan is one of my best nee chan too!!! *hugs*

OMG!! my eyes aren't playing tricks right??

Gonna write for me??!!!.............*faints*

Oxygen please!!!

• Like 1

Yes I'm writing another one and I think you'll like it....I just hope you willl (wrings hands nervously)...I'm a little scared about this one....

• Like 3

Don't worry..I am not picky at all...

Well who am I to judge anything?? ^^

I love anything that Tat-chan wrote..

It's a great happiness to have someone dedicating their writings to me.. *hugs*

• Like 1

I'm working on this after working a 12 hour shift (bonks head on keyboard) I should be sleeping! it's 6:00am in the morning for me!

• Like 2

Haha tat-chan alwys like that!!!

You better get some sleep ok??

I alwys giggling whenever u said that..even on fb!! LOL

You better sleep or u'll get panda eyes.. [O.O]

• Like 2

(pouts) I always have panda eyes...then again my gf always says I look cute when I do. My hair will always look like Taiki's does when I just wake up. It always makes me blush....then again I blush way way too easily...and when I blush she calls me ciute causing me to blush even more and (bonks head on keyboard) the cycle keeps going.

• Like 3