hama71

Well... that also do effect but, I think private live should protect...

We don't want other people do get in our everyday life ether...

Even they are know to us doesn't mean we have to know everything about them...

Well... when you like some one you want to know about person...

But, still person doesn't want to talk about it then we don't push them to tell us...

So... I think we should respect their wish to protect they private live and there family... ^^

Of course actors want protect their private live... Even as a fan I'm really curious, it's course to want protect personal live. Actors are normal people, not animals in Zoo...

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Of course actors want protect their private live... Even as a fan I'm really curious, it's course to want protect personal live. Actors are normal people, not animals in Zoo...

That's true...

But, some people just don't get that...

How hard they have to work to get there and that little place they feel safe in there private live...

So we should let them keep that safe place as untouch by us...

Any way... finally the stage Mao-kun and Dai-chan together start and first day been finish...

Now 7 more performances to go...

I just hope they don't get hurt or anything...

I hear there is action scene too... --;;;;

Any way... I will keep up any update on Mao-kun and Dai-chan at Mao-kun&Dai-chan group... ^^

girlss where are you?!!

I have some questions to wake you up a little XD

first, have you girls seen

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

how old takumi was when his brother started to

abuse him? I read somewhere he was 10? sh..!

remember what nozaki tried to do to takumi in the music room?

how come they never talked about it after that scene? they ignored the whole

thing like if it didn't happen even takumi and gii didn't talk about it and nothing

happened to takumi because of it no nightmares no thinking about it nothing at all

what do you think about that?

I think they just wanted to finish filming as soon as possible they didn't focus enough or they

didn't focus at all on a lot of things

the first movie was sweet but a disaster why? XD

hello Nancy!

i just saw the page after you linked it here. heheh!

interesting! but then if a Takumi-kun 6 will be in the works, it will be focusing on MisuShin since that's what the novel is about. :)

i wouldn't go as far as saying that the Takumi-kun 1 was a disaster. i mean if it wasn't for the first then there wouldn't be a second. :D I think they just tried to cram a lot of information into one movie and ending up seemingly disjointed at the seams. another big factor is that the lead actors who play TakuGii had little to no chemistry. the actor who plays Takumi does look more like in the manga but he didn't have what most of the fans call "heart and soul" that Mao was able to bring into the character. Mao was so effective as Takumi that he has successfully convinced the fans that he IS Takumi in the flesh.

girlss where are you?!!

I have some questions to wake you up a little XD

first, have you girls seen

?

how old takumi was when his brother started to

abuse him? I read somewhere he was 10? sh..!

remember what nozaki tried to do to takumi in the music room?

how come they never talked about it after that scene? they ignored the whole

thing like if it didn't happen even takumi and gii didn't talk about it and nothing

happened to takumi because of it no nightmares no thinking about it nothing at all

what do you think about that?

I think they just wanted to finish filming as soon as possible they didn't focus enough or they

didn't focus at all on a lot of things

the first movie was sweet but a disaster why? XD

I know about that fb but didn't go there...

Reason most of who's been reading my post will know...

And most picture there I already been saw... so pass...

I believe it was when Takumi was Gr.2...

So around 8 or 9 years old... his brother start to touch Takumi...

Well... only 1st movie has that story line in it...

The other 4 doesn't have any relation to that story at all...

So if they do story on earlier time may be they could talk about that...

But, with in 4 movie it's little bit off to have that story line in it...

Well... it's hard to put too much in one movie...

Director Yokoi like to do detail work other then too much in one...

So they only focus what they think is best to show...

That is why you feel there are lot missing in the movie...

But, as you said 1st movie is sweet but it didn't go well...

One reason was the chamistry between main characters didn't go well...

And they just put too much story in one movie...

It's little too hard to focus on it...

So that is why it couldn't work out like the other...

As I always said on this...

This my thought and guess it might be different with other...

So just keep that in mind when you read this...

• Like 1

At first I liked the first Takumi kun. If I would not have liked it I would not be looking at the next two. After I finished to see Takumi kun 2 and 3 I read the manga. Then all I wanted was to be remade the first one and actors to be Mao and Dai. Now I no longer like the first at all. I am glad that some scenes were remade in Takumi kun 3 and 5.

In my honest opinion there is one part in TK 1 that did make me laugh a little the first time I heard it. When Takumi and Gii are trapped the music hall and Takumi's wandering around. Does anyone else ever notice the background music kinda 'winds down' when Gii tell Takumi he likes him? I did and I chuckled at it pretty hard. Also in my opinion Tomo (1st Takumi) looked like a kid compared to Keisuke in the love scene/explanation scene. With Dai-chan and Mao-kun, I think it just worked better. In the first the scene with Gii 'training' for his race with Takumi hugging him from behind did seem okay.

At first I liked the first Takumi kun. If I would not have liked it I would not be looking at the next two. After I finished to see Takumi kun 2 and 3 I read the manga. Then all I wanted was to be remade the first one and actors to be Mao and Dai. Now I no longer like the first at all. I am glad that some scenes were remade in Takumi kun 3 and 5.

Well... that's most people will feel... some of people here watch 2 or 3 first and then saw 1st movie...

So they find 1st movie wasn't good as the other...

But, as you said... if you see only 1st one it wasn't too bad...

Just too much story in one movie and chamistry between main did go well as Mao-kun and Dai-chan did...

Well... 1st movie was shot in what BL movie was shot in that time...

Then director Yokoi join the project change the way of BL movie made...

Still focus on Takumi and Gii... but, he also focus on what go around them...

Even the story... they create their way... kind of getting idea from original whole new story...

2nd movie was like that... and then going back to original... but, still try to put director's Yokoi and cast own touch in the movie so it's more personal touch make people to feel it...

That's how I feel about this Takumi-kun series has been...

So in away... 1st movie wasn't bad movie... just over done and most main focus has been lost...

That make feel it off for most of us feel... if they just cut down some story line an focus on few thing and give time for two main to get along before start movie... even giving a time they might not get good chamistry but... still who know...

Just we don't know what will happen if they did that... who know what will happen...

In my honest opinion there is one part in TK 1 that did make me laugh a little the first time I heard it. When Takumi and Gii are trapped the music hall and Takumi's wandering around. Does anyone else ever notice the background music kinda 'winds down' when Gii tell Takumi he likes him? I did and I chuckled at it pretty hard. Also in my opinion Tomo (1st Takumi) looked like a kid compared to Keisuke in the love scene/explanation scene. With Dai-chan and Mao-kun, I think it just worked better. In the first the scene with Gii 'training' for his race with Takumi hugging him from behind did seem okay.

Well... as I said 1st movie they just did focus all the detail go with the movie... so even the setting itself is little off here and there...

For me love scene will tell chamistry between two actors... if they have good chamistry they will make it people will feel and see that... but, if two don't get along there will be shown that in the scene... Tomo did well in other movie but somehow I feel Tomo did seems getting along with all other cast but not somehow off with Keisuke... that really show in the love scene...

So when Mao-kun and Dai-chan did they kind of known each other also I think Mao-kun true Dai-chan in away so I feel that Mao-kun put his faith in Dai-chan and follow Dai-chan's lead... that is what I think on love scene... ^^

As I said... 1st movie wasn't totally bad movie at all... just if they clear out some story line and focus on few thing might made it better...

If you look some of scene in part... it look o.k. but together... over flow... and done get along somehow...

Please... this is all my thought... for some people will have different thought on this...

So please think about that and read the post...

I don't know everything... so don't get wrong idea from my opinion please...

I found this...

The raido show that Taiki was in that June said Pampai tell...

Well... there are 2 so you have to look for it...

But, it's not hard to found any way...

just click the play under in his section... ^^

is where you could hear...

Also, Takki did it too...

... and

And... Dai-chan...

If the new one come up they will put down so they might go to next page...

But, if you go this and next will it will be o.k... I think... ^^;;;

Enjoy... ^^

Some old one I don't even know it will paly...

I try to listen Dai-chan... they keep giving me this now loading only... --;;;

So I don't know I could hear that at all...

For Taiki... here direct to that part only...

and

Takki...

Dai-chan...

and

• Like 1

@yojichan

It's right yojichan if Mao-kun really have that "heart & soul" to be Takumi.. I'm glad Mr. Yokoi chosen him to played as Takumi, because of Mao-kun who played as Takumi we can really feel the real Takumi in real life... Mao-kun really did a great job!! ^__^

@Ueda_Angel

I agree with you Tat-chan, I smiling in that part...I asked to myself, how come they put a background music like that?

I thought in this scene they should put a dramatic background music because it's scene where Gii confessed to Takumi & they make it like a joke...--;;;

Uhm, you right Tat-chan...hugging from behind is the best scene in this series I thought.....

@hama71

I thought after Mr. Yokoi joined in TKS project every thing seem get better right hama-san? ^__^

I thought TKS1 is not that bad even it's lil bit make me disappointed, but it's still can be tolerate I thought....

From my really POV, the most right thing in TKS1 is Akaike-kun....cause they choose the right actor to be Akaike-kun (Woah I really charmed with Takki's performance that time, he really make me dumbfounded that time)....

• Like 1

@yojichan

It's right yojichan if Mao-kun really have that "heart & soul" to be Takumi.. I'm glad Mr. Yokoi chosen him to played as Takumi, because of Mao-kun who played as Takumi we can really feel the real Takumi in real life... Mao-kun really did a great job!! ^__^

@Ueda_Angel

I agree with you Tat-chan, I smiling in that part...I asked to myself, how come they put a background music like that?

I thought in this scene they should put a dramatic background music because it's scene where Gii confessed to Takumi & they make it like a joke...--;;;

Uhm, you right Tat-chan...hugging from behind is the best scene in this series I thought.....

@hama71

I thought after Mr. Yokoi joined in TKS project every thing seem get better right hama-san? ^__^

I thought TKS1 is not that bad even it's lil bit make me disappointed, but it's still can be tolerate I thought....

From my really POV, the most right thing in TKS1 is Akaike-kun....cause they choose the right actor to be Akaike-kun (Woah I really charmed with Takki's performance that time, he really make me dumbfounded that time)....

Well... Takki was kind of last replacemate also...

It's kind of everything about Takumi-kun series is kind of accidental faith bring together kind of it...

Akaike was some other actor was chose to play but somehow he could do it...

So Takki has been ask to do the role... I am glad who ever that person was give up on that role so Takki was here for us...

And Mao-kun also... he came to auditon for Morita but director Yokoi saw Takumi in Mao-kun and cast Mao-kun as Takumi...

With all the actor... that faith meeting of Dai-chan and producer... producer cast Dai-chan as Gii...

Then... Baba-kun and Taiki... both producer just like them so cast them Misu and Shingyouji...

Some of accidental happen in their casting and all that was somehow be faith for them to join the project...

Also... if the production didn't took time to decide to do 2nd Takumi-kun movie...

Director Yokoi might not be join the project and didn't need to cast new Takumi and Gii...

But, all this happen to bring this wonderful team together...

So... who know what will happen next... what accidental faith will bring to next Takumi-kun series... ^^

Well... Takki was kind of last replacemate also...

It's kind of everything about Takumi-kun series is kind of accidental faith bring together kind of it...

Akaike was some other actor was chose to play but somehow he could do it...

So Takki has been ask to do the role... I am glad who ever that person was give up on that role so Takki was here for us...

And Mao-kun also... he came to auditon for Morita but director Yokoi saw Takumi in Mao-kun and cast Mao-kun as Takumi...

With all the actor... that faith meeting of Dai-chan and producer... producer cast Dai-chan as Gii...

Then... Baba-kun and Taiki... both producer just like them so cast them Misu and Shingyouji...

Some of accidental happen in their casting and all that was somehow be faith for them to join the project...

Also... if the production didn't took time to decide to do 2nd Takumi-kun movie...

Director Yokoi might not be join the project and didn't need to cast new Takumi and Gii...

But, all this happen to bring this wonderful team together...

So... who know what will happen next... what accidental faith will bring to next Takumi-kun series... ^^

"Accidental Faith".....

Wuah that sounds wonderful hama-san, yeah that really the most beautiful "accidental faith" ever...^__^

They really are a great team, because of them we can watch TKS with happiness feeling....because of them we can feel what the character feel until we can can smile, sad, happy etc feeling along with them ...because of them we craving more about TKS over & over again... because of them we can watch the most beautiful BL Drama.

I'm glad Mr. Yokoi not choose Mao-kun as Morita, cause he becomes Morita we just can watch Mao-kun "cute-ness" just for a while...^__

Even TKS5 is the last pairing of Dai-chan & Mao-kun, but after we see/watch/feel their hard work for this movie.....I thought it's fine cause they already gave the best impression for us... I proud with them, they really a professional actor. They really can liven up Takumi & Gii's in their appearance..

I hope all of them(Not only Mao-kun & Dai-chan, but Takki-kun, Baba-kun, Taiki-kun & Mr. Yokoi too) have a good time & success in showbiz world so we can enjoy their work besides TKS...^__^

I found this...

The raido show that Taiki was in that June said Pampai tell...

Well... there are 2 so you have to look for it...

But, it's not hard to found any way...

just click the play under in his section... ^^

is where you could hear...

Also, Takki did it too...

... and

And... Dai-chan...

If the new one come up they will put down so they might go to next page...

But, if you go this and next will it will be o.k... I think... ^^;;;

Enjoy... ^^

OMG! Thank you so much hama-san! *hugs tight* i am listening to it right now.

this is so good! Taiki's voice sound so good and comforting. he must be cracking jokes 'cause the interviewer is laughing a lot. but i like his voice. such a nice comforting voice. he really has a voice you'd like to talk to on the phone and listen to his words. it has a calming effect. he does not sound cute or try to be. he's just being Taiki. how i wish i can understand what they're talking about though.

@yojichan

Oh I am very glad too. Mao was the first Takumi I have ever watched and I really was so touched by his performance in Bibou no Detail. It was so different from Tomo's performance.

i have a question..

How come the rooms seem to change their look in each film?

I notice there is no consistency. The room Takumi and Misu shared in Bibou no Detail seemed simple in its design and smaller. I mean their beds were stuck to the wall and then the room we see in Takumi-kun 5 was SUPER SPACIOUS! their beds were bigger. The room was a whole lot larger.

I just wanna know if this inconsistency is on the part of the movie production because they cannot get the same rooms they used in British Hills? Or does this really happen in the dorms that they change rooms? I thought in real life, the room the students are assigned to is the same room for the entire year. Is it possible that students can change into different rooms throughout the year? Also who assigns the room to the students?

"Accidental Faith".....

Wuah that sounds wonderful hama-san, yeah that really the most beautiful "accidental faith" ever...^__^

They really are a great team, because of them we can watch TKS with happiness feeling....because of them we can feel what the character feel until we can can smile, sad, happy etc feeling along with them ...because of them we craving more about TKS over & over again... because of them we can watch the most beautiful BL Drama.

I'm glad Mr. Yokoi not choose Mao-kun as Morita, cause he becomes Morita we just can watch Mao-kun "cute-ness" just for a while...^__

Even TKS5 is the last pairing of Dai-chan & Mao-kun, but after we see/watch/feel their hard work for this movie.....I thought it's fine cause they already gave the best impression for us... I proud with them, they really a professional actor. They really can liven up Takumi & Gii's in their appearance..

I hope all of them(Not only Mao-kun & Dai-chan, but Takki-kun, Baba-kun, Taiki-kun & Mr. Yokoi too) have a good time & success in showbiz world so we can enjoy their work besides TKS...^__^

Well... there are lot of other accidental faith story in Takumi we might not know about I think...

Like Takki's story... most of people didn't know about... I found that few months ago...

Not that long ago... and there are all other hiden story we don't know about...

All just miss... ^^;;;

Any way... that is other fun thing I am looking for in Takumi-kun series...

And that accidental really do create most wonderful BL movie...

So who know what will happen next...

Yes, Mao-kun and Dai-chan did their best and I just hope everyone just wish for them best and happy about what they will do now on...

They are actor... they can stay in one role forever...

Also, the other are doing their best on their own project too...

I wish all the best for every cast and director Yokoi and staff and procuder... ^^

OMG! Thank you so much hama-san! *hugs tight* i am listening to it right now.

this is so good! Taiki's voice sound so good and comforting. he must be cracking jokes 'cause the interviewer is laughing a lot. but i like his voice. such a nice comforting voice. he really has a voice you'd like to talk to on the phone and listen to his words. it has a calming effect. he does not sound cute or try to be. he's just being Taiki. how i wish i can understand what they're talking about though.

Oh I am very glad too. Mao was the first Takumi I have ever watched and I really was so touched by his performance in Bibou no Detail. It was so different from Tomo's performance.

i have a question..

I notice there is no consistency. The room Takumi and Misu shared in Bibou no Detail seemed simple in its design and smaller. I mean their beds were stuck to the wall and then the room we see in Takumi-kun 5 was SUPER SPACIOUS! their beds were bigger. The room was a whole lot larger.

I just wanna know if this inconsistency is on the part of the movie production because they cannot get the same rooms they used in British Hills? Or does this really happen in the dorms that they change rooms? I thought in real life, the room the students are assigned to is the same room for the entire year. Is it possible that students can change into different rooms throughout the year? Also who assigns the room to the students?

I accidentally found that site... ^^;;;

I was chacking Fujimi hp... then link to that site...

Shota will do the show soon... then I found that is same raido show Taiki did...

So I just found that and push... yes... show is on...

I know that you and June want to hear full raido show...

So I post it...

Yes, Taiki did raido show as himself... ^^

I did add dirct way to go...

if you want to hear next time push that... ^^

About the room...

Well... I believe it what they could find that time and also the cost...

When they shooting 5th they could use much better room because they been shooting movie there for some time so they could get a deal I think...

Also, by then they should make some money by Takumi-kun series...

You really could see the different from 2nd and 3rd to 4th to 5th...

So that is why I think that way... ^^

• Like 1

O

i have a question..

I read somewhere that the room availability had something to do with the timing of each filming. Something about certain sections of the dorms either sealed off or where already in use when production began.

• Like 1

LOL

I just finished watching Pure and Bibou no Detail back to back. haha!

Aaaaah! gets me everytime with Pure. that lovely heartfelt scene when Shingyouji asks Misu if they can stay like this forever..and Misu looks at him like that question broke his heart as well. gyaaaah! I WANNA HUG THEM BOTH SO TIGHT.

Oh Bibou no Detail...I can never EVER, ever get enough of it. So good! Will always be my most favorite TakuGii parts ever!

The way Mao said "Gii" in that sweet soft adorable voice at the music room and Dai smiling and saying "Takumi" AH SO PERFECT! That was just the right emotion right there.

I think what's so nice about Mao is that he brings that nice balance of innocent sensuality yet at the same time he can be very fiery. Like when he's mad at Gii, he's so freakin' mad at him. He will really yell. And when he's happy, you can see it in his eyes..that whole thought bubble he was having in Gii's room about why he's changed, Gii's heart, his body..why won't you embrace me when there is just the two of us.

You could really see he yearns and aches for Gii's touch. He's no prude. He really desires Gii. It was just so perfect. I really really love Bibou no Detail.

Gosh..I had no idea at the time that Misu's partner was Shingyouji. I'm really sorry, Bishin but it did not translate at all for me. I really thought Misu could take Takumi away from Gii. I really believed he could do that and I did not doubt he could. That was how I felt the first time I watched Bibou.

Makes me wonder for him to threaten Gii like that then it's safe to say that Gii actually believed he was capable of doing that. He had to do something. He had to reach Takumi before Misu got to him. aaaaaaah! I LOVE YOU MISU!!!! YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!

Okay..there I feel so much better. Alright I need to go to sleep now. Heheh! Oyasumi!

• Like 3

Oh Bibou no Detail...I can never EVER, ever get enough of it. So good! Will always be my most favorite TakuGii parts ever!

The way Mao said "Gii" in that sweet soft adorable voice at the music room and Dai smiling and saying "Takumi" AH SO PERFECT! That was just the right emotion right there.

I think what's so nice about Mao is that he brings that nice balance of innocent sensuality yet at the same time he can be very fiery. Like when he's mad at Gii, he's so freakin' mad at him. He will really yell. And when he's happy, you can see it in his eyes..that whole thought bubble he was having in Gii's room about why he's changed, Gii's heart, his body..why won't you embrace me when there is just the two of us.

You could really see he yearns and aches for Gii's touch. He's no prude. He really desires Gii. It was just so perfect. I really really love Bibou no Detail.

Gosh..I had no idea at the time that Misu's partner was Shingyouji. I'm really sorry, Bishin but it did not translate at all for me. I really thought Misu could take Takumi away from Gii. I really believed he could do that and I did not doubt he could. That was how I felt the first time I watched Bibou.

Makes me wonder for him to threaten Gii like that then it's safe to say that Gii actually believed he was capable of doing that. He had to do something. He had to reach Takumi before Misu got to him. aaaaaaah! I LOVE YOU MISU!!!! YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!

Bibou no Detail is my favourite too. I love all the scenes described by you. After I watched Takumi kun 2 I never thought Takumi could yell at Gii. Even Gii was surprised. I really like this attitude of Takumi.

Abot Misu, he really wanted to help Takumi. He could do that only making Gii realize that if he will continue with that attitude he will lose Takumi. Misu had only threatened to make him understand this. For this I love Misu too. Gii has many debts to Misu.

I wonder what Gii reaction would be if Misu even attempting to kidnap Takumi from him.

I really thought Misu could take Takumi away from Gii. I really believed he could do that and I did not doubt he could. That was how I felt the first time I watched Bibou.

Yes, exactly. When I watched Bibou first time, I was convinced that Misu will be Gii's rival on the end. Especially when he said that it will be him who will cure Takumi's fobia for that time (ok, I'm still not sure how he mean that, but...). I really thought he will want Takumi for myself.

Bibou no Detail is my favourite too. I love all the scenes described by you. After I watched Takumi kun 2 I never thought Takumi could yell at Gii. even Gii was surprised.

I think all of us were suprised. Takumi didn't look like someone who will yell. He looks like innocent angel and angels don't yell. :D

Oh... That other point of view people could get if they didn't know about original Takumi-kun series like I did...

I kind of know about whole story before I saw movie... not 2nd one...

They got idea from original story but create their own scripte...

I found out that during when I did 10 days series blog did during releasing of 5th movie...

So to me I know that Misu just giving little push to Gii to get back to Takumi...

Also, I know that Takumi could yell at Gii...

Even I know about what will happen but see it in movie is different...

I alway wonder how do they will get that scene and so I kind of alway looking forward to see what each cast will do in each scene...

Also, how director Yokoi put this story together and so on...

So every time I see there is something I miss come up..

And also reading other people thought on movie give me other side of view...

Like Misu could get Takumi over from Gii...

For me if Yojichan did said anything like this I will never thought about this at all...

So it great to know what other people thought on movie do give me fresh view on movie and what I love about here...

Everyone has there own point of view to share with other and everyone do support that too...

I hope this will keep going so more people will love Takumi-kun series... ^^

• Like 1

LOL

I just finished watching Pure and Bibou no Detail back to back. haha!

Aaaaah! gets me everytime with Pure. that lovely heartfelt scene when Shingyouji asks Misu if they can stay like this forever..and Misu looks at him like that question broke his heart as well. gyaaaah! I WANNA HUG THEM BOTH SO TIGHT.

Okay..there I feel so much better. Alright I need to go to sleep now. Heheh! Oyasumi!

Ne yojichan, so you watch Pure & Bibou no Detail AGAIN????

You like me then, sometimes I watch Bibou before I sleep...cause what you said is right Bibou is PERFECT!!! (even all of TKS are awesome but for me Bibou is the most perfect of TKS)

Really Bibou is the most romantic part in TKS I thought, cause in here we can hear Takumi's yell & confession to Gii for the 1st time....

I'm really touched in Concert Hall scene, it's really like the most tragic time for Takumi...He has to faces much problem in his beginning of 3rd grade, Gii's changing, adaptation with his new roommate, insulting by annoying freshmen, his phobia back & his memorable "The Concert Hall" place will be demolish soon....Oh Takumi really miserable that time... TTOTT

I thought Gii really mean that time to him, how could he do that to Takumi???

Even he has a reason for his act but still he have to explain his plan to Takumi 1st, so Takumi can understand him & not hurt so much because of his sudden changing... But I really proud to Takumi that time, he becomes really stronger than before. He tries his best to not drowning himself in the sadness too long & his fight his phobia so hard so Gii's effort to cure him not wasted... He tries to smile even his heart is broken into pieces cause Gii avoiding him... He can consoles Akaike-kun too if he can stronger because now he has a best friend like him to rely on...(I thought that sweetest words to your friend, to show your love to your friends ^^)

And..and.. my fav scene is when Takumi say if he wants to help Gii too, he wants to ease Gii's weight that he's carrying with him, share Gii's sadness, happiness & hardship with him, he says if he's not that weak & he wants share so much thing with Gii....cause even they really love each other but for Takumi, he can't understand Gii feeling if Gii not saying anything to him (cause it always end up with misunderstanding I thought) & they're really a different person (I thought Takumi's mean are their life, their status social & their way of thinking, that my POV)

Thennnnn.....Takumi says that the most beautiful 3 words to Gii, "I Love You, Gii". Oh God I really melting when I heard that...^^ (Mao-kun really do a great job in this part & he says it sincere with his whole heart!!!)

Gii really surprise to see Takumi's attitude that me, I thought he must be not expecting hear that all words from Takumi & he must be surprise to see if Takumi really stronger than before this time.... ^__^

Hah... for Misu, I can't say much about him I just can say if Misu really an "Unpredictable Person", no body can read his mind I think....All of his act is really make us surprise, even Misu can steals Takumi from Gii but I thought Misu never really mean it. It just his threat to Gii, to make Gii aware of the error in the plan, cause as much as I see Misu's care toward Takumi never aiming to Love...

I can't say it properly cause I lil bit don't understand too...^^;;;

But Misu's attitude toward Takumi is pure caring between a friend (even his act lil bit too much care to Takumi I thought) cause even Misu doesn't like Gii but he always end up helps Gii to made up with Takumi if they have a fight. Misu's like always have a plan to make them made up & help them together again....

He really a peace maker to TakuGii...^^

It's like Misu can't stands to see Takumi sad for long time, so he ends up with help Gii...(Misu to be honest you really a good friend I ever seen but you never let Takumi know if you always help him^^)

And for me Misu really like "2nd Angel" for Takumi&Gii, cause the 1st is Akaike-kun!!!

Uhm for Pure,this series really make me don't stands to see Misu's act toward Shingyouji... How come he can that kind to Takumi but really mean to his lover????

I really proud with Shingyouji-kun up until now, cause only him who can tolerate Misu's act like that....Only Shingyouji who can see how "kind-ness" Misu is, Shingyouji-kun I hope your patient will be paid some day & you can hear your Arata-san say "I Love You" to you.... Stay strong Shingyouji-kun, I'll be support you!!! TToTT

• Like 3

Abot Misu, he really wanted to help Takumi. He could do that only making Gii realize that if he will continue with that attitude he will lose Takumi. Misu had only threatened to make him understand this. For this I love Misu too. Gii has many debts to Misu.

Ah Roberta, you remind me about Gii's debts toward Misu.....

I think about it too lately, what I curios about is "what kind of payment that Misu want from Gii??"

Like we know Misu is really unreadable person, but he must be want his payment someday....uhmmm, I can't think want Misu want from Gii then??? rabbit12

I can't think want Misu want from Gii either. In any case he has begun to pay his debts to Misu. In Pure Gii arranged for they to go to the same restaurant where Misu and Sagara-senpai were. We all know what happened then there.

Humm.... Hana-chan... well... Gii's action on Bibou no Detail... I did explain it before... but, that was way before...

So I don't know you read it or not...

Gii's guy who is going to take over his father's postion...

He has been taught to become a hand of big enterprise...

For that the only way he know to protack his love one is to step away from them and hander everything on his own...

Be a strong one... to explain wasn't in his mind... everything had to be perfect... may be Gii just hope Takumi will true on Gii...

It's just the life of Gii was like any other we know...

Well... most focus on this was Takumi... but, to me I feel Gii's pain also...

He want to be with Takumi more then any thing in the world...

Takumi is like Gii's life itself... Gii's pain was eatting himself from in...

But, that's the only way he been taught to protect other...

Akaike know about that so he could said all that...

But, Takumi... this is all new to him... if Takumi did meet Gii he will never know about this...

As you said in the part Takumi want to help Gii and everyone is different...

Not only that... but, as humanbeing we all are different...

But, that time Takumi kind of understand why Gii had to do that...

And still for that Takumi want to know more and try to understand Gii more...

That's what I think about on that... ^^

Well... there is bit and bit Misu and Gii helping each other...

So... even Gii owe something but Misu also owe with Gii...

As robertita said... Misu with Sagara senpai bring Shingyouji to restaurant was one of his pay back...

So... it's now what has been ask they just find there own way to pay back... ^^;;;

Well... Misu help Gii is more like help Takumi is right...

But, this is little more then friendship... well... Misu don't have any that romantic feeling toward Takumi...

I think I said it before who ever get close to Takumi all end up have this responsibility to protect Takumi...

So I think that Misu just try to help Gii to protect Takumi not to get hurt in mostionly...

Well... if we start talk about this it will take so long to explaine everything...

Just remember... everything has two side... if Takumi is hurt that mean Gii is hurting it too...

And there is world we don't know about... Gii's world is something that we can't understand about...

Gii try to act like any other but there is that even Gii can't get away from himself on...

So we have to see everything in every view...

Most people focus on one thing most of time...

So sometime people do miss some point but that's o.k.

That's way I am here... ^^;;;

Just joking... well... that why we all need to tell each other what we think or know about story...

So it will help us understand little more on story and found other love on Takumi-kun series... ^^

Any way... I should stop here all it will go on and on... --;;;

Everyone have a great weekend!!! ^^

• Like 1

Ne yojichan, so you watch Pure & Bibou no Detail AGAIN????

You like me then, sometimes I watch Bibou before I sleep...cause what you said is right Bibou is PERFECT!!! (even all of TKS are awesome but for me Bibou is the most perfect of TKS)

[/i]

And..and.. my fav scene is when Takumi say if he wants to help Gii too, he wants to ease Gii's weight that he's carrying with him, share Gii's sadness, happiness & hardship with him, he says if he's not that weak & he wants share so much thing with Gii....cause even they really love each other but for Takumi, he can't understand Gii feeling if Gii not saying anything to him (cause it always end up with misunderstanding I thought) & they're really a different person (I thought Takumi's mean are their life, their status social & their way of thinking, that my POV)

Thennnnn.....Takumi says that the most beautiful 3 words to Gii, "I Love You, Gii". Oh God I really melting when I heard that...^^ (Mao-kun really do a great job in this part & he says it sincere with his whole heart!!!)

Gii really surprise to see Takumi's attitude that me, I thought he must be not expecting hear that all words from Takumi & he must be surprise to see if Takumi really stronger than before this time.... ^__^

Hah... for Misu, I can't say much about him I just can say if Misu really an "Unpredictable Person", no body can read his mind I think....All of his act is really make us surprise, even Misu can steals Takumi from Gii but I thought Misu never really mean it. It just his threat to Gii, to make Gii aware of the error in the plan, cause as much as I see Misu's care toward Takumi never aiming to Love...

I can't say it properly cause I lil bit don't understand too...^^;;;

But Misu's attitude toward Takumi is pure caring between a friend (even his act lil bit too much care to Takumi I thought) cause even Misu doesn't like Gii but he always end up helps Gii to made up with Takumi if they have a fight. Misu's like always have a plan to make them made up & help them together again....

He really a peace maker to TakuGii...^^

It's like Misu can't stands to see Takumi sad for long time, so he ends up with help Gii...(Misu to be honest you really a good friend I ever seen but you never let Takumi know if you always help him^^)

And for me Misu really like "2nd Angel" for Takumi&Gii, cause the 1st is Akaike-kun!!!

Uhm for Pure,this series really make me don't stands to see Misu's act toward Shingyouji... How come he can that kind to Takumi but really mean to his lover????

I really proud with Shingyouji-kun up until now, cause only him who can tolerate Misu's act like that....Only Shingyouji who can see how "kind-ness" Misu is, Shingyouji-kun I hope your patient will be paid some day & you can hear your Arata-san say "I Love You" to you.... Stay strong Shingyouji-kun, I'll be support you!!! TToTT

I KNOW RIGHT? I am like sooooooooooo totally hopeless! yes, AGAIN! LOL

I can't help it I really really love Bibou and Pure. So watching them back to back really gets me going. For me these two movies are very important in understanding the depth of the relationships of the canon couples.

Oh yeah, I really love that scene in Bibou where Takumi tells Gii to open up to him so he can understand because he loves him. It makes perfect sense to do that because it won't put each other in a bad situation again. Gii meant well but it took a Misu Arata to scare the crap out of him to realize how much he's hurting Takumi. Apparently, it looks like Akaike didn't make the point across to Gii which is kinda surprising for me considering that Akaike is Gii's best and closest friend. He should have said something, don't you think? I was expecting Akaike would be the one to knock some sense into Gii since HE was the one who witnessed first the touch phobia of Takumi coming back.

Anyhoo...I like also that scene where Takumi says, "That sounds like a proposal." when Gii tells him that they will be always partners. It was so sweet. In Bibou no Detail it really, really shows how in love they are. I am so proud of Mao because he improved so much from Takumi-kun 2. He still looked kinda scared and unsure that time but in Bibou, he was a whole lot more confident and in character. And this is the same with Daisuke although in Takumi-kun 2, I could already sense that he was more confident already. He put on the Gii character like he would put on a shirt. It fit perfectly. :)

You know looking back at the Shingyouji x Misu in Bibou no Detail. I totally did not feel it. Even when Shingyouji told Takumi that he and Misu have a physical relationship, when I was watching it for the first time, the first thing that went through my head was.."ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" O__o

I was not convinced. It didn't seem real. Even at the end, I still thought he was just joking the whole time just to tease Takumi or shock him a little. Well, it only seemed natural to do that. Even when he was fixing Misu's stuff. It looked like he was just doing a chore. Like an initiation rite by upperclassmen to underclassmen. So I really didn't notice any secret romance between the two at that time. Then after watching the movie, I found out that there was a manga so even when I read about MisuShin, it was totally different feeling for me. I still thought maybe the Shingyouji in the movie is not the same Shingyouji that is depicted in the manga. I really thought the Shingyouji in the movie was just an extra. LOL

I was already in love with Misu since Bibou no Detail. I really thought he would be a love rival. But in the end, he wasn't. It's safe to say that he feels protective of Takumi.

But watching Pure, this is where i REALLY understood the intensity and reality of the relationship between MisuShin. OMG..IT WAS LIKE A WAKE-UP CALL for me. This is real. This is not a joke. There really IS something going on between the two of them. OMG! I think it has also a lot to do with how Taiki interpreted the character of Shingyouji. Bishin was fun in Bibou but I did not sense the romance there. I thought he just really likes stalking Misu.

Like you said Misu is really unpredictable. I think that unpredictability has been carefully maintained by Baba-chan in his performance. He never ceased to surprise me. I think that mystery is what makes the MisuShin relationship very interesting. This is why I continue to explore further about it in my stories. There are so many things to know about these two and what makes them click so much. The more I study about them, the more I fall in love with them. :) That's why when I watch Pure, I pay attention to a lot of things they're doing and then I get inspired. Actions speak louder than words.

rabbit16rabbit4

• Like 3