hama71

run hugging yojichan & bear-hugged her ^^!!!

yojichaaaaaan!!

where were you going??

i really miss you so very much! ^^

i thought you went MIA coz you locked yourself in your room & watching the TKS-5 nonstop everyday, lmao ^__^

*ish bearhugged* I MISS YOU TOO, MCHAN!!!

anou...i was visiting family and what was supposed to be only a few days turned into an entire week. no computer. no internet. so yeah, i've been offline the whole time. hehe!

LOL! i WISH i was able to lock myself in a room and watch TK5 but no, i still have not watched the movie yet. i suck! T____T

also our pc will need to undergo some repairs so looks like i will be disappearing again. it already crashed THREE TIMES today. yikes!

Hello all. I am a fan of Takumi kun for almost a year. I read this fanclub for half a year and thanks to you I found the answers to all questions related to Takumi kun. I like your comments hama san. It's like you know the answers to all questions.

hello there robertita! wow! you've been reading the club for half a year and it's only now you made yourself known?

welcome! welcome to the club, dear!

yep, that's right..hama-san is our resident Takumi-kun expert and a lot of other things too. she's our senpai. :)

i look up to her very much.

]

welcome back ^____________________________^

so I'm not the only sick one? d:

waah! thank you for the welcome, Nancy.

you're sick too? hehe! i hope we get well soon.

Wuah yojichan, finally you come back from your contemplation place...:leaf5:

Welcome back Yojichan...*hug tight *

We really miss you so much....:leaf3:

Anyway, are you sick?

Oh it's really bad then, I hope you get better soon Yojichan...

I think all people really easy get sick nowadays, for all of the member whose get sick I'll pray for your recovery soon guys.....^^

Ah Yojichan, Valentine's Day has not arrived but you've teased us with your pic of BOURBON chocolates...

Ah you make me craving chocolate right now....

And you have to watch TKS5 as soon as you can yojichan, cause Misu looks really hot with black shirt & white pants... ^ ^

I bet you will be like this :cuteonion25: when you see him like that (I can't stand to see his smirking!!!!), so you must watch it soooooooooooooonnnnn Yojichan!!!! leaf1

awwww~~ i miss you too, thank you! thank you, sweetheart for the warm reply.

yes, it's great to be back.

i'm also sicky too. it started as colds then sneezing and i'm now coughing. yey! @__@

i had a bad headache last night too and my heartbeat was very slow for some reason.

i hope i get better in time. :) thanks for the prayers, sweetie.

haha! you liked the Bourbon chocolate image?

i am SO gonna get me one. that's the closest i can get to the experience. valentines day would be best! woot!

btw..i have already explored most of the major supermarkets in the city and they do not carry Bourbon brand of chocolates.

so this is only the first Japanese Korean grocery i have been to and that's just the beginning of my search only this time..i will focus more on these small grocery places since i already know that none of the major supermarkets carry Bourbon brand. They only have Meiji and Lotte but then i also love Meiji and Lotte. :) i feel much more confident now that i will find it here in the city. and when i do...i will update you all. maybe i will even take a video..ohohohohoho!

no, no..i will not chocokiss somebody on the video. LOL

Also (tackle glomps Yo-chan) Welcome back. I've been worried about you!

*ish tackleglomped* thank you! thank you, Tat-chan! haha! you're having techy problems too. so do i! hahah!

thank you for worrying about me, darlin'. rest assured i'm fine just sick but i'm managing. :)

Welcome back!!!!

But, you got cold... oh... no!!!!!

Well... I still have my cold but better then before...

Any way take care for yourself first...

But, then there is fiction moving have to be done...

Oh... dear... good luck on that!!!

Any way... let catch up when you feel better o.K. ^^

P.S. You make me laugh on that chocolate part...

Almondrush key ingredients almond and chocolate same as Almond Bite...

Almondrush = Almond Bite for now... ^^;;;;

thank you! thank you dearest hama-san!

yeah when i get a cold, it's bad. i go through rolls of tissue paper like crazy. T__T

i am taking vitamins and hydrating myself.

oh yeah the fiction moving...hehe! i have so far only done one successfully. i will need to move the rest later when i get better.

haha! the Almondrush..i know, right?

i'm so crazy. but that's the best i could find for now. the key ingredients are there.

the main points are the almonds and chocolate. LOL

and it's made by the same company. ^_____^

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

yep, that's right..hama-san is our resident Takumi-kun expert and a lot of other things too. she's our senpai. :)

i look up to her very much.

thank you! thank you dearest hama-san!

yeah when i get a cold, it's bad. i go through rolls of tissue paper like crazy. T__T

i am taking vitamins and hydrating myself.

oh yeah the fiction moving...hehe! i have so far only done one successfully. i will need to move the rest later when i get better.

haha! the Almondrush..i know, right?

i'm so crazy. but that's the best i could find for now. the key ingredients are there.

the main points are the almonds and chocolate. LOL

and it's made by the same company. ^_____^

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I am not... I just try to answers much as I could...

I don't think I am Takumi-kun expert... everyone who love series is expert in my view... ^^

Oh... for you is nose... for me is cough...

I cough like crazy... T T

I hope will get through...

Well... my cough seems coming back... --;;

But, not bad as before but still I don't want this to back... T T

Yes, made in same main ingredients and same company...

But, I think the taste will be little different...

Any way good luck on finding real one... ^^

• Like 2

Yes, it's hard and there lot of thing going around it will be more harder to find one...

If I have money and someone who could buy that for me I will try to buy one...

May be someday... I don't know when... Just hope they will have one when I can buy one... ^^;;;

Hummm... Minoiwa... I have to look the manga again but, Minoiwa also have someone special... Does he?

That's most of characters around Takumi and Gii only Akaike don't have any one...

So I thought Minoiwa also has one... that's my guest but I have to see if I am right... ^^;;;

But, from making they do look go for that... more like Shota was... ^^;;;

desou? ^^

from the making shouta & takki jokingly leaned to each other

perhaps they did tht coz they were the only one who didn't have 'partner', ehhehe..

but still, i think they'll make a good couple ^^

really? minoiwa has love interest in the manga?

hmm, it seems i missed tht part

anyone know who is his love interest? ^^

Thanks for your answer, Hama-san. Also, thank you Yojichan for your words, you know what they say "better late than never".

I don't think I am Takumi-kun expert... everyone who love series is expert in my view... ^^

You are very modest, Hama-san. I think you had a very good spirit of observation, you can see all the details so you can understand very well the story. For me it was more difficult at first because of differences in language and culture.

• Like 1

*ish bearhugged* I MISS YOU TOO, MCHAN!!!

anou...i was visiting family and what was supposed to be only a few days turned into an entire week. no computer. no internet. so yeah, i've been offline the whole time. hehe!

LOL! i WISH i was able to lock myself in a room and watch TK5 but no, i still have not watched the movie yet. i suck! T____T

also our pc will need to undergo some repairs so looks like i will be disappearing again. it already crashed THREE TIMES today. yikes!

wow, yo-chan..

you sure have it though there..

a week without inet, i'll be dead for sure, lol ^^

well, at least you are back to us now ^O^

i hope your pc is cooperating with you real soon

so, don't go MIA too long, 'kay? ^^!!

ps: ooh, and i hope you find your Bourbon hunting ^^!

when you find one, plz take a pic & share with us *nyam* *nyam*

no, no..i will not chocokiss somebody on the video. LOL

chocokiss? with saliva strings?

you bad bad girl, nee? rabbit16

now you make me imagine dirty things, muahahahahaha...

• Like 1

wow, yo-chan..

you sure have it though there..

a week without inet, i'll be dead for sure, lol ^^

well, at least you are back to us now ^O^

i hope your pc is cooperating with you real soon

so, don't go MIA too long, 'kay? ^^!!

ps: ooh, and i hope you find your Bourbon hunting ^^!

when you find one, plz take a pic & share with us *nyam* *nyam*

chocokiss? with saliva strings?

you bad bad girl, nee? rabbit16

now you make me imagine dirty things, muahahahahaha...

awwww~ it was alright. spending quality time with family is always a good thing so i needed a break too. :)

thank goodness, the pc is still working for now. but it won't be long so i am trying to make the most of it while it's still working.

i also moved my fics to the new fiction system. whew! :D

hai! will do share picture when i find the almond Bit.

ahahahahahha! saliva strings! yeah i can do that but only in private. i'm such a bad bad girl! xD

desou? ^^

from the making shouta & takki jokingly leaned to each other

perhaps they did tht coz they were the only one who didn't have 'partner', ehhehe..

but still, i think they'll make a good couple ^^

really? minoiwa has love interest in the manga?

hmm, it seems i missed tht part

anyone know who is his love interest? ^^

Well... if you read vol.6 kind of side story they did was about Minoiwa and his lover...

Minoiwa's lover are not in school... I think he was Minoiwa's home tutor before Minoiwa's can to school...

I kind of where I saw at first so I look back and that is what I found...

So... Minoiwa do have lover... ^^

Thanks for your answer, Hama-san. Also, thank you Yojichan for your words, you know what they say "better late than never".

You are very modest, Hama-san. I think you had a very good spirit of observation, you can see all the details so you can understand very well the story. For me it was more difficult at first because of differences in language and culture.

You're welcome!

I hope my answer help you little... ^^

Well... long as I remember... I alway try to find answer by myself a lot...

And don't like not knowing things... so alway look for answer much as I could...

Also, I do observe and analyze almost everything... --;;;

So for that looking every detail isn't hard for me...

But, still I am not perfect so I do miss some point here and there... ^^;;;

Well... for the language and culture... I was born in Korea and grow some part of my childhood there...

Some of Korean and Japanese language and culture are similar so I do have some advantage there...

But, still I don't fully understand them...

When ever I try to understand something I try to understand basic...

If it's story of different culture... try to understand their culture first...

If it's historic story then try to understand the history...

When you know that do help some part of story but still there is lot more to go...

It's not easy to know every little thing and detail...

But, I have one advantage then most of other... age...

Well... I am not that young so for that I gain more knowledge then some of you...

As I said earlier... I don't like not knowing thing... So all this year I gain knowledge of verious area... but, it bit and pieces... ^^;;;

Any way... for that is why I look know more then other...

But, still I think who ever love the series is expert in their own way... ^^

Hey guys if all goes well I should be back online within a couple of days. I'm borrowing a friends power cord right now and getting my laptop partially charged. I'm doing my best to keep up. welcome to our new member and ooh.....me need sleep now not thinking clearly.

Hey guys if all goes well I should be back online within a couple of days. I'm borrowing a friends power cord right now and getting my laptop partially charged. I'm doing my best to keep up. welcome to our new member and ooh.....me need sleep now not thinking clearly.

Oh... I hope everything will go well soon...

Just take a rest...

Hope to see you soon...

Well... I have to rest early for today...

I even go nosebleeding... don't get wrong idea...

It's real nosebleeding... --;;;

I get with my cold and everything my body saying rest... --;;;

Any way... go take a rest and see you later... ^^

• Like 1

@ hana-chan

hana-chaaaaaan, i m back ^^!

dead tired, but still alive at least, hahahaha..

i bought serabi notosuman as you recommended

it's REALLY delicious!!

*chomp* *chomp*

So mchan, finally your seminar is over?

I'm glad to hear that & you have to much rest to restore your energy then, so you can alive fullest...^^

Oh you buy it too & you like it?

I'm happy if you like it, cause it's 1 of traditional food in Solo & most of tourist from another city like to eat it too when they visit Solo...^ ^

Well... it's didn't said in manga or novel... But, my guess is it was faith that Gii and Takumi end up in Shidou...

Shidou used to be the well know privet school for upper class people but, now they are opne to even everyone...

So for Gii, who didn't have to come to Japan to study but he did so he had to go to well know school that was Shidou...

And Takumi... he just want to go away from home and Shidou was right chose to get away from it...

Also, his parent will not going to say no because it's good school and they just don't know how to hander his son...

As everyone know why... --

So, it was just a faith that bring them together...

And some of hint was say by Gii... when Takumi how could two of them could together...

Gii said it was the faith...

That is what I think... ^^

Hama-san, I wanna ask about it too....

I know it must be fate Gii & Takumi to meet in Shidou, but I remember in the manga vol. 3 chapter 3 "Tales Out Of Season part 3"...

When Gii & Takumi visit Shimada-sensei room, Shimada-sensei talk about it too hama-san....

He said, "Hayama-kun, you attend to Shidou to school isn't? Then Giichi-kun attend to Shidou to meet his 1st love. It's romantic, isn't?" & after Takumi heard that from Shimada-sensei Takumi feels lil bit jealous then he asks Gii which one he loves more him/his 1st love....

The point is, do you think Shimada-sensei know the truth why Gii attends to Shidou hama-san?

Cause he can says something like that....

I really thought about it for long time & I want to know your opinion hama-san....

Oh... I hope everything will go well soon...

Just take a rest...

Hope to see you soon...

Well... I have to rest early for today...

I even go nosebleeding... don't get wrong idea...

It's real nosebleeding... --;;;

I get with my cold and everything my body saying rest... --;;;

Any way... go take a rest and see you later... ^^

Oh my God, hama-san you have a nosebleeding????

Is it bad? Then you really need much much rest than before.....

Catch a cold in winter must be so hard to recovery soon, but I hope you get better ASAP hama-san & don't forget to get your medicine & rest well....^^

@robertita

Welcome to TKS Fanclub III......

Sorry for the late welcoming greeting from me....^^;;;

I hope you have fun in our little Heaven here!!!!!

Nice to meet you....^^

And how I call you?

i still have NOT watched TK5.

i'm becoming a joke already. LOL

*cough*

anyhoo..the best i could do was watch the TK5 trailer again

and can i please please have a fangirl moment?

so yeah..i was watching Misu...

and that short scene where he opens the door wearing his black shirt and that smug sexy face of his as he answers the door to Gii

and then him playing snooker..

i am coughing as i type this..GOSH!

but i need this fangirl moment to fangirl Baba-chan to express how amazing he is..

the guy does not like drinking coffee but as Misu he pulled off the scene making us think that Misu is such a coffee drinker..

the guy has never had a kissing scene with Taiki in the past..

and the first time they are paired together as a couple..together they made one of the most passionate, hottest, sexiest kissing scenes in the history of BL cinema

the guy has never played snooker in his life..but as Misu he convincingly gives us the impression that he's a master.

DEAR LORD! BABA-CHAN CAN YOU BE ANY MORE AMAZING THAN YOU ALREADY ARE, MY LOVE?

demmit! i'm coughing really bad now.

my emotions are high again.

sorry..

just needed to get this Baba-chan love in my system out or else i will burst. LOL

i sincerely hope i will be able to watch the movie

i cannot download it as our pc is still not reliable to use

i am using another OS so the HJSplit might not work on this pc. T___T

i am so doomed! waaaaaaah!

i am hoping if i can download the film in one big file instead.

• Like 2

HALOOOOO!!! It's me!!! remember me??

Hohoho...i watched TK5 and i love IT!!!!!

TAIKI!!! MY BABY BUNNY TAIKI!!!

He is so damn cute when he get busted bout Rin~rin and go to Takumi for help...

HOHOHO!!! Im nosebleeding while watching him complaining bout Misu...

and Misu!!!!!! He is HOT!!!! the words..H.O.T is belong to him...

I want TaikiBaba more though...hehehhe

Taiki~Taiki~Taiki!!!! Right now he hasn't update his ameblo at all...

I miss him so much...T_T

Well i am not going to be here as frequently as i used to bcoz of some family matter...

But i will go and see for any updates...

PM me if u wanna talk to me more...^^

*cough*

and that short scene where he opens the door wearing his black shirt and that smug sexy face of his as he answers the door to Gii

but i need this fangirl moment to fangirl Baba-chan to express how amazing he is..

the guy does not like drinking coffee but as Misu he pulled off the scene making us think that Misu is such a coffee drinker..

and the first time they are paired together as a couple..together they made one of the most passionate, hottest, sexiest kissing scenes in the history of BL cinema

the guy has never played snooker in his life..but as Misu he convincingly gives us the impression that he's a master.

sorry..

just needed to get this Baba-chan love in my system out or else i will burst. LOL

Ahahah my bunny nee chan...u r not a joke..

instead itz nothing at all...

I am sure u will watch it very soon...

and ur computer broke again???

I think u just repaired it few months ago...

what happened?? Is it caused by virus?? maybe u should format it...=='''

I'm so grateful my bff lent me her charger over night. I'll need a full battery to purchase a new charger on wednesday (payday)onion0!

Till then I'll keep up via library. @Hama, I'm careful of who's around before I open the forums and when I log out the history is cleared so I can't be traced back to here lol.

*cough*

sorry..

HELL, yeah!! \(^O^)/

baba-chan is suppaaaaaaaa cool in this movie!!

recently i kinda hooked to him!!

in this new TKS he is reallllllly amazing!!

he was like a cupid, angel, adonis, bla bla bla.. mixed together in one person, lol ^^

and the way he & dai-chan played snooker...

oooooowwww.... *dies*

(although almost all balls were positioned right in front of the pockets, lmao ^^)

Well... if you read vol.6 kind of side story they did was about Minoiwa and his lover...

Minoiwa's lover are not in school... I think he was Minoiwa's home tutor before Minoiwa's can to school...

I kind of where I saw at first so I look back and that is what I found...

So... Minoiwa do have lover... ^^

aaw, so minoiwa has a lover n__n

then i have to forget the hope of seeing akaike-minoiwa tgt

and if his lover is not one of the student, then the chance to see him & his lover is lesser T___T

ps: you had nosebleed? O__O

omg, are you okay hama-san?

So mchan, finally your seminar is over?

I'm glad to hear that & you have to much rest to restore your energy then, so you can alive fullest...^^

Oh you buy it too & you like it?

I'm happy if you like it, cause it's 1 of traditional food in Solo & most of tourist from another city like to eat it too when they visit Solo...^ ^

serabi notosuman is oishiiiii!! ^__^

usually i don't really like sweet thing, but this one is so delicious! ^^

and orion cake.. yummy!

solo is full with delicious foods, hehehe..

too bad i had no time to eat timlo rice..

well, maybe next time when i go there agaian ^^

• Like 1

Hama-san, I wanna ask about it too....

I know it must be fate Gii & Takumi to meet in Shidou, but I remember in the manga vol. 3 chapter 3 "Tales Out Of Season part 3"...

When Gii & Takumi visit Shimada-sensei room, Shimada-sensei talk about it too hama-san....

He said, "Hayama-kun, you attend to Shidou to school isn't? Then Giichi-kun attend to Shidou to meet his 1st love. It's romantic, isn't?" & after Takumi heard that from Shimada-sensei Takumi feels lil bit jealous then he asks Gii which one he loves more him/his 1st love....

The point is, do you think Shimada-sensei know the truth why Gii attends to Shidou hama-san?

Cause he can says something like that....

I really thought about it for long time & I want to know your opinion hama-san....

First... I think Shimada-sensei mean Gii came to Japan to meet his first love...

I don't have Japanese or Korean on this...

So by english one I have... Shimada-sensei never said about Gii came Shidou to meet his first love...

He just said Gii came from America to see his first love...

For that my guess was Gii came to Japan just thinking about to see Takumi...

But, he didn't know that Takumi will be in same school... just come and try to find where Takumi is...

By the faith somehow Takumi and Gii end up in same school...

Gii doesn't need to find where Takumi is...

That is my thought on it... but, who know Gii might already know Takumi will be come to Shidou to study...

But, still there is reason why writer put that way... Takumi's faith go come to this school to meet Gii...

Gii's only hope meeting his first love bring Gii to Japan... but, true is it's faith that Gii meeting Takumi here in this school...

For me that is how I see on this... Both of them it was faith bring them together...

May be Gii had will power... but, it was more in faith that they could be together... ^^

But, as I said... this is only my view and my thought... so don't get wrong idea...

This isn't only answer... to me everyone could have there own point of view on this..

Gii already know Takumi will be going this school so he came here...

Or there might be other way of viewing this... Gii came Japan before chose school and saw Takumi and follow Takumi and found that Takumi came to this school for enter exam... then, make sure he was in and Gii enter school... ^^;;;

I said this is other point of view... don't think do much on this... --;;

There are many way to see thing... so I don't think there is this or that...

Everyone guess might be right... who know that as what writter try to do... ^^;;;

About the nosebleeding... well... it's o.k.... don't worry... I think there is little scratch inside of my nose that open up make nosebleeding...

Just yesterday I got little too much nosebleeding happen... I am fine... ^^

@Yojichan... well about snooker...

He did try his best... but, I couldn't say he look master... you will know what I mean when you see the movie...

But, still I believe Baba-kun did good job on it... Only I saw well play snooker before...

So I could tell by just holding the pole do tell... But, still Baba-kun is first timer he was better then me when I first play...

Well... I only play few time then give up... it's just I am not good with those thing... --;;;

I just hope everything will go well soon...

And I think there is one file link... because I did download in one file... ^^;;;

Any way... good luck and hope you could see it soon...

@June... Oh... I hope you are doing O.K.

Just say hello time to time...

That we know you are o.k. ^^

Oh... Taiki... somehow he's busy or just don't have much to said about...

He just don't update much... don't tell me... he become like Baba-kun... --;;;

Well... Baba-kun really don't update much at all... --;;;;;;;

Any way... I just hope he will undate soon...

@Ueda_Angel... So until Wed. you have to make it somehow...

Oh... for that... I do kind made send e-mail to myself with site address on it...

So if I am out side or using other computer I log in to my mail and click that... ^^;;;

It's hard to remember all the site so that is one way to do it...

@mchan... Well... Minoiwa's lover isn't at school but there feeling do go cross each other...

If you saw the manga... ^^;;;

Any way... I don't think Minoiwa will not change his love to his lover...

Also, same go with his lover... so best will be give up on that idea... ^^;;;

I am o.k, now... don't worry... ^^

omg hama san!!! how are you feeling now? you need to take care

of your self more :(

I'm still alive didn't die yet hehehe I check the club and your comments every day but

I don't comment because I'm a little lazy and sleepy all the time because of the flu it doesn't want to leave me alone and my brain doesn't

work normally when I'm sick T^T

omg hama san!!! how are you feeling now? you need to take care

of your self more :(

I'm still alive didn't die yet hehehe I check the club and your comments every day but

I don't comment because I'm a little lazy and sleepy all the time because of the flu it doesn't want to leave me alone and my brain doesn't

work normally when I'm sick T^T

Don't worry... my cold isn't bad as before... ^^;;;;

Oh... I know what you mean... when you are sick your brain just skip away from so that you body and you mind somehow don't work together... --;;;

Any way... you take care of yourself too...

I just hope you get better soon...

Somehow most of us are in this cold or flu...

I hope you didn't got yet try to stay health...

And who are in sick please get better soon...

Well... I guess I am the longer sick person so it odd to say this... --;;;

But, still I just hope every stay in health...

Hope to see everyone back in health soon... ^^

@Yojichan... well about snooker...

He did try his best... but, I couldn't say he look master... you will know what I mean when you see the movie...

But, still I believe Baba-kun did good job on it... Only I saw well play snooker before...

So I could tell by just holding the pole do tell... But, still Baba-kun is first timer he was better then me when I first play...

Well... I only play few time then give up... it's just I am not good with those thing... --;;;

I just hope everything will go well soon...

And I think there is one file link... because I did download in one file... ^^;;;

Any way... good luck and hope you could see it soon...

@June... Oh... I hope you are doing O.K.

Just say hello time to time...

That we know you are o.k. ^^

Oh... Taiki... somehow he's busy or just don't have much to said about...

He just don't update much... don't tell me... he become like Baba-kun... --;;;

Well... Baba-kun really don't update much at all... --;;;;;;;

Any way... I just hope he will undate soon...

Looks like I will be able to watch the movie later. I wanna watch the entire snooker scene. YAY!

I dunno what happened to my comment here...it just disappeared. I don't remember if I posted it or not.

gosh..my body is failing me and it's taking my memory with it. T____T

I feel so left out from the club since I haven't watched the movie yet, hahahahhaha! *kicks self*

ooooh! Taiki bunny is not updating his blog and so does Baba-chan..

they must be very, very supah busy with each other....errrr...i mean...with their projects. :D

i kinda like it 'cause it gets very exciting.

they say distance makes the heart grow fonder. woohoo!

HELL, yeah!! \(^O^)/

baba-chan is suppaaaaaaaa cool in this movie!!

recently i kinda hooked to him!!

in this new TKS he is reallllllly amazing!!

he was like a cupid, angel, adonis, bla bla bla.. mixed together in one person, lol ^^

and the way he & dai-chan played snooker...

oooooowwww.... *dies*

(although almost all balls were positioned right in front of the pockets, lmao ^^)

OMG! mchan you called Baba-chan an Adonis! YOU WENT THERE! YOU WIN! HAHAHAHHAHA!

I would have never thought about calling him that but you did! YOU ARE A WINNER IN MY BOOK!

he's so amazing, isn't he? like layers and layers of amazing.

yay! i wanna die too when i watch the snooker game! hahahahahhahahahah!!!! xD

HALOOOOO!!! It's me!!! remember me??

Hohoho...i watched TK5 and i love IT!!!!!

TAIKI!!! MY BABY BUNNY TAIKI!!!

He is so damn cute when he get busted bout Rin~rin and go to Takumi for help...

HOHOHO!!! Im nosebleeding while watching him complaining bout Misu...

and Misu!!!!!! He is HOT!!!! the words..H.O.T is belong to him...

I want TaikiBaba more though...hehehhe

Taiki~Taiki~Taiki!!!! Right now he hasn't update his ameblo at all...

I miss him so much...T_T

Ahahah my bunny nee chan...u r not a joke..

instead itz nothing at all...

I am sure u will watch it very soon...

and ur computer broke again???

I think u just repaired it few months ago...

what happened?? Is it caused by virus?? maybe u should format it...=='''

ah chotto...Rin-Rin is the cat, right?

that's Takumi's cat? Shingyouji's cat?

I dunno what to expect yet when I finally get to watch the movie. I'm very excited but I'm cool. I can do this. LOL

The computer was reformatted last night. It's a clean slate right now and the first movie i am downloading on this thing is TK5. HAHAHAHHAHA!

We had to get rid of a hard drive that was already 9 years old. heheheh!

No virus. Just very old hardware and some tech stuffs only my anata figured out.

It should be working better now. We hope.

The cat seems to belong to the professor that appears in the movie.

But, best thing about that cat was to see Hamao playing with it in the making-of.

I wanna watch it again, but youtube took it off. :(

@Yojichan... That's good... I hope you have good time watching it... ^^

Well... somehow Taiki and Baba-kun did update today... ^^

You are right they are busy...

Taiki just finish on stage work... and there is more to come...

Baba-kun did drama promotion and start tomorrow stage work and also the drama shooting...

So he should be busy...

Any way... I hope you feel better soon...

@Asclepius... Ring-Ring the cat was bring there by Shingyouji and sensei take care...

So when Shingyouji worry Misu might take cat away for school...

Sensei said if is his cat it will be o.k... I think that was what he said...

So you're answer is kind of right... ^^;;;

But, same time it's Shingyouji's cat too...

Well... Mao-kun also has a cat... so I guess cat know that Mao-kun is truth person...

Or... cat has thing for Mao-kun... ^^;;;;

Any way that cute moment in the making... ^^

I might have hard time reply right away for a week or so...

But, don't worry nothing is wrong... just I might not be here as much as I did before...

I don't want other to worry about me... ^^;;;

So... if I don't reply just think I could be here...

But, try to do my best... if I don't see you a week or so...

Don't worry about me... ^^

Stay safe everyone... ^^