hama71

Well, the timeline of Pure takes place after A Clear Blue Sky.

It was already established in Bibou no Detail that Misu and Shingyouji have a physical relationship but as like what hama-san said, Misu was not aware that he was already falling for Shingyouji or was he already and he just did not want to show it overtly.

But if we reflect back to Pure, Shingyouji was already in love with Misu from the very start. Remember what he said in the cafeteria scene? Shingyouji wishes he could be the man Misu will love so he will never have to cry again. OMG! sorry, my heart! i LOVE that scene.

To Misu, Shingyouji was really someone totally unexpected who would come into his life.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Even Toshihisa like ordinary boy but still Takumi need that... Takumi some time feel overwhelming with people around him...

So he need someone like Toshihisa to feel that he still have ordinary friend...

Any way... hope sensei will start think about Toshihisa before they graduate... ^^;;;

Yes, Akaike is like person who balancing Takumi and Gii together somehow...

Akaike is character who could out stand but try to stay behind Takumi and Gii..

Not to stand out until he need it to...

He is good friend but also good supporter to have in many way... ^^;;;

Oh... well... no... they are both to shy... so this awkwardness just come between them...

Baba-kun and Mio and Bishin did work together in Tenimyu so they don't feel to awkwardness in it...

Also, only Mio and Mao-kun are the shy one here... --;;;

That is why... any way... that is what I mean... ^^

I hope it too, Gotou Shinobu-sensei if you can feel our expectation (even though it's impossible^^;; ) please consider our hope.. Give a special story for Toshihisa, cause he really deserves to get a happiness too, sensei... ToT

That's true hama-san, Akaike-kun is really a good supporter in Takumi & Gii's relation... They really lucky to have a friend like him, oh our lovely Akaike-kun...You're an angel for us, even though sometimes he can becomes an evil too... But still I love you Akaike-kun... ^__^

Oh so that the real happen, I thought they have a serious problem before so they look awkward each other...Thanks God it's just because they both are shy person, it's really relieved me then....*relieve sigh* ^_^

I like more the relationship between Takumi and Shingyouji. Takumi is the only friend that Shingyouji can talk about Misu. They are both so cute together. I really like how in Pure Takumi ask Shingyouji to go out with him when Misu refused to go out with Shingyouji. And I liked when in Bibou no Detail Shingyouji told Takumi that he should look at Takumi instead of Misu.

I like their friendship too, 2 cute ukes can be very a good friends...They both really superb cute...Oh I remember that part too Roberta, really Takumi looks so adorable that time. Takumi just want to make Shingyouji happy that time but he really nervous when he feel Gii's aura around him & his premonition is right Gii is behind them.... ^o^

The cutest scene is when Gii pretending to be mad because Takumi forcing him to explain about Misu & Sagara-senpai relation. Gii looks so serious that time (I thought he really mad that time) but he just joking to Takumi.. (Gii... you so mean, Takumi really scared that you angry to him that time..--;; )

And in Bibou no Detail, I love Shingyouji hyperness every time he talks about Misu (Misu really lucky to have a pet like him, I mean a lover... ^__^)

I too like the friendship between Shingyouji and Takumi. No one plays the big brother role between them. They treat each other equally. I think one of my favorite scenes between Shingyouji and Takumi from Bibou no Detail was when Shingyouji just blurted out that he and Misu have a physical relationship and Takumi was all what-the?! it made him nervous how brazen Shingyouji just say that when he and Takumi are still trying to be friends. And poor Takumi didn't even know Misu well either that time and they were gonna be roommates! I really laughed when Shingyouji said that he didn't have a problem being friends with Takumi by virtue of association with Misu. I love love how simple his logic to friendship is. xD

Yes2 you really right Yojichan, that make me smiling everytime I watch that scene (Takumi really surprise to see how energetic Shingyouji that time...>,

• Like 1

too bad it wasn't :leaf5:

naughty naughty Misu and Shingyoujy :msn_red_fox 15:msn_red_fox 15:msn_red_fox 15

I love that director he gave us the best BL movie with the best scenes and actors and

performance in my opinion (the best you can see in BL movie anyway)

and btw, I like your avatar :)

Well... I believe Takumi-kun series was director Yokoi's first BL movie...

And he did 4 in one series... this is first time in BL world...

They way of shooting was different from all the BL movie we been saw...

I believe director Yokoi change the way of BL movie...

But, it's not only him who did... it's hard working staff and all the great actors who did the role best as they can...

All of this make Takumi-kun series into longer run series ever in BL movie world...

By this there might be more BL series will come... next project they are doing is Fujimi...

I wonder this could become like Takumi-kun series... I just hope so...

O.K. thank you!

That is one I tell before about that Dai-chan cry from watch tenimyu they did... I believe is from Tenimyu support DVD #10...

It's too bad there isn't way to get it...

Only way to get might be buying from Japanese site... but, it will cost me too much and I even don't know they still have one... --;;;

@Yojichan... well timeline is kind of mix up in manga... --;;;

So... I don't really get Pure is first or blue sky is first...

even the way they shot is totally mix so... it's hart to tell... --;;;

Any way... point is... Misu just playing hard to get and Shingyouji love at first sight...

They are just two who just can't live with out one... ^^;;;

Just hope Misu tell Shingyouji that he love him before it's too late... --

Well... don't get wrong idea please every one...

I don't know anything... I just say this because... when thing go well alway there is something come up...

So I think is about time there might be something happen between two of them...

That all... I don't know anything... I didn't read new novel... just all I know is there a spin up between Misu and Shingyouji... that all... --;;;

@DeepBlueSea_03... there are lot of other characters in the series... so it's hard to focus on one character for sensei... but, who know... the series isn't end yet... ^^;;;

Akaike... next to Gii who could tease Takumi... --;;; just the way Akaike and Gii tease little too much sometime... --;;;

Take it easy guys... Takumi isn't your toy... --;;;

Any way... Akaike will be the longest friend and supporter for Gii and Takumi... I wonder what will they become after they move on to there life... Gii we know what will happen... Takumi... I think Gii will try to take Takumi to America with him... might contiune study violin... Akaike... I have two idea... one is become Gii's personal secretary... or get into politics... they way he is that really work... ^^;;;;

Any way... I just wonder about that a moment... ^^;;;

Well... I believe Takumi-kun series was director Yokoi's first BL movie...

And he did 4 in one series... this is first time in BL world...

They way of shooting was different from all the BL movie we been saw...

I believe director Yokoi change the way of BL movie...

But, it's not only him who did... it's hard working staff and all the great actors who did the role best as they can...

All of this make Takumi-kun series into longer run series ever in BL movie world...

By this there might be more BL series will come... next project they are doing is Fujimi...

I wonder this could become like Takumi-kun series... I just hope so...

@Yojichan... well timeline is kind of mix up in manga... --;;;

So... I don't really get Pure is first or blue sky is first...

even the way they shot is totally mix so... it's hart to tell... --;;;

Any way... point is... Misu just playing hard to get and Shingyouji love at first sight...

They are just two who just can't live with out one... ^^;;;

Just hope Misu tell Shingyouji that he love him before it's too late... --

Well... don't get wrong idea please every one...

I don't know anything... I just say this because... when thing go well alway there is something come up...

So I think is about time there might be something happen between two of them...

That all... I don't know anything... I didn't read new novel... just all I know is there a spin up between Misu and Shingyouji... that all... --;;;

@DeepBlueSea_03... there are lot of other characters in the series... so it's hard to focus on one character for sensei... but, who know... the series isn't end yet... ^^;;;

Akaike... next to Gii who could tease Takumi... --;;; just the way Akaike and Gii tease little too much sometime... --;;;

Take it easy guys... Takumi isn't your toy... --;;;

Any way... Akaike will be the longest friend and supporter for Gii and Takumi... I wonder what will they become after they move on to there life... Gii we know what will happen... Takumi... I think Gii will try to take Takumi to America with him... might contiune study violin... Akaike... I have two idea... one is become Gii's personal secretary... or get into politics... they way he is that really work... ^^;;;;

Any way... I just wonder about that a moment... ^^;;;

But Mr. Director, Yokoi, is the best I thought even TKS is his 1st BL Drama, because of him I don't give up to watch TKS movie again & again (Seriously, I ever want to give up to watch TKS when I watch TKS1 but I lil bit force myself that time & said to myself "Try to watch the next series maybe it's better & Thanks God it's true...). Because of him, all of the crew & all of the actors in this movie we can enjoy to watch the most beautiful BL Drama ever.... ^__^

We love you Mr. Director, you really have a "cold hand"... ^__^

Yeah I'm waiting of it too, when Misu will confess his love toward Shingyouji. Did he ever aware of it if his time in Shidou is really short? Because he already 3rd grade right now & he'll graduate from Shidou soon..

Ever he imagine what will happen after he graduated from Shidou? What if after he graduated, Shingyouji will have a new boyfriend who will treat him with love, caring him & never treat him like a pet (like Misu usually do to him..). Isn't he regret it if that really happen?

So Misu-kun, even just once tell the truth about your feeling to Shingyouji & say it if you LOVE him.... ^__^

Gii & Akaike really an evil when they tease Takumi, they never let Takumi really happy even just a while.. --;;

But I know why they do this to Takumi, cause Takumi too innocent & adorable so they can't stand themselves to not to tease him, I'm just hoping Takumi will use to it one day... our poor Takumi, he has 2 evil around him!! ^__^

I ever imagine it too hama-san, what will happen after they graduated from Shidou. I really believe Gii never let Takumi alone in Japan, cause he won't Takumi sad if he has to live with his parents again. I just hope Gii's parents blesses Gii to married Takumi one day, I know it's really impossible cause Gii is the older son in his family & he'll inherit all the wealth of his parents but I really hope they don't separate them even they know Gii & Takumi is love each other... Don't separate them please!! ToT

Uhm, Akaike-kun become Gii's secretary??? Oh my, I can't imagine it....Akaike-kun must be looks superb handsome!!!!!

But Mr. Director, Yokoi, is the best I thought even TKS is his 1st BL Drama, because of him I don't give up to watch TKS movie again & again (Seriously, I ever want to give up to watch TKS when I watch TKS1 but I lil bit force myself that time & said to myself "Try to watch the next series maybe it's better & Thanks God it's true...). Because of him, all of the crew & all of the actors in this movie we can enjoy to watch the most beautiful BL Drama ever.... ^__^

We love you Mr. Director, you really have a "cold hand"... ^__^

Yeah I'm waiting of it too, when Misu will confess his love toward Shingyouji. Did he ever aware of it if his time in Shidou is really short? Because he already 3rd grade right now & he'll graduate from Shidou soon..

Ever he imagine what will happen after he graduated from Shidou? What if after he graduated, Shingyouji will have a new boyfriend who will treat him with love, caring him & never treat him like a pet (like Misu usually do to him..). Isn't he regret it if that really happen?

So Misu-kun, even just once tell the truth about your feeling to Shingyouji & say it if you LOVE him.... ^__^

Gii & Akaike really an evil when they tease Takumi, they never let Takumi really happy even just a while.. --;;

But I know why they do this to Takumi, cause Takumi too innocent & adorable so they can't stand themselves to not to tease him, I'm just hoping Takumi will use to it one day... our poor Takumi, he has 2 evil around him!! ^__^

I ever imagine it too hama-san, what will happen after they graduated from Shidou. I really believe Gii never let Takumi alone in Japan, cause he won't Takumi sad if he has to live with his parents again. I just hope Gii's parents blesses Gii to married Takumi one day, I know it's really impossible cause Gii is the older son in his family & he'll inherit all the wealth of his parents but I really hope they don't separate them even they know Gii & Takumi is love each other... Don't separate them please!! ToT

Uhm, Akaike-kun become Gii's secretary??? Oh my, I can't imagine it....Akaike-kun must be looks superb handsome!!!!!

There is no question about director Yokoi's ability... He is director who know how to capture every little detail...

He create new way of BL movie world... If I make a movie or drama (it's just thought) director Yokoi will be my first pick...

There are many great director but still I just love the way director Yokoi pick up all the detail I love about Takumi-kun series... ^^

Misu... well... Shingyouji doesn't want too much... but, still that little thing... one word... it's final stage of their love life... but, as you said about Misu as 3rd year but... I think there will be something other waitting for us... I don't know... but, I just feel there...

I just hope is not bad thing... --;;;

Well... man... I just don't know why they alway love tease the innocet one... --;;; Well... if I were there I might be the one who will stop them when they close line... But, who know what... there is this thing that Takumi had that make people want to tease him...

But, it only Gii and Akaike can do that... if some other person try to do that will be kill by Gii... I think... ^^;;;;

Well... Gill might have to marry or list have a child for sake of Takumi's safty... --;;;

But, still who know what will happen... they are still in high school...

When we think about this... they been high school for 20 years now... ^^;;;;;

The series is still going... so I wonder how long they will stay as high schooler... ^^;;;;

Well... what ever Akaike will do he will be cool and good at it... ^^

There is no question about director Yokoi's ability... He is director who know how to capture every little detail...

He create new way of BL movie world... If I make a movie or drama (it's just thought) director Yokoi will be my first pick...

There are many great director but still I just love the way director Yokoi pick up all the detail I love about Takumi-kun series... ^^

Misu... well... Shingyouji doesn't want too much... but, still that little thing... one word... it's final stage of their love life... but, as you said about Misu as 3rd year but... I think there will be something other waitting for us... I don't know... but, I just feel there...

I just hope is not bad thing... --;;;

Well... man... I just don't know why they alway love tease the innocet one... --;;; Well... if I were there I might be the one who will stop them when they close line... But, who know what... there is this thing that Takumi had that make people want to tease him...

But, it only Gii and Akaike can do that... if some other person try to do that will be kill by Gii... I think... ^^;;;;

Well... Gill might have to marry or list have a child for sake of Takumi's safty... --;;;

But, still who know what will happen... they are still in high school...

When we think about this... they been high school for 20 years now... ^^;;;;;

The series is still going... so I wonder how long they will stay as high schooler... ^^;;;;

Well... what ever Akaike will do he will be cool and good at it... ^^

I'll give four thumb for Mr. Director Yokoi for his ability to produce this beautiful BL Drama. Keep going with your good job Mr. Director, cause we love your job so much!!!^__^

Uhm I think if the director is Mr. Yokoi I believe if Misu & Shingyouji will face a troublesome obstacle hama-san but don't worry I believe in the end will be very very very romantic like usualy Mr. Yokoi did. Just hope we can hear Misu confession toward Shingyouji in the next TKS series.....^__^

I thought not only kill them hama-san, I believe Gii will drag them to hell too if they dare to laid their hand to Takumi & I really believe who will help Gii in the 1st place to do that.... AKAIKE-kun !!!!^_____^

Well that's sometimes make me sick, why a child from wealthy family always end up in arranged marriage??????

I know if it's because of money & power, but still ever they think about love. Cause that's the important thing too in marriage right???

How boring arranged marriage... --;;;

Yeah whatever job that Akaike-kun will take, he always superb cool & handsome.....^O^

I thought if Akaike-kun choose to be a doctor, he will be the hottest doctor ever!!! ^_____^

@hama-san ~ i agree. i think it's pretty natural that timelines get mixed up when a novel or a manga is adapted to a movie for many reasons. so basically for my sake so i do not get confused..i treat the manga and the movie versions equally and differently. LOL..i think i sound confusing now. hahahaha! xD

but really i think i get it. if i only have to focus on the movie version alone...the timeline is very clear.

Niji-iro Garasu - Bibou no Detail - Clear Blue Sky - Pure

I am basing it on the scenes from the movies and the interactions of the characters with each other. :D

The timelines are very close to each other and they seem to overlap as well.

hmmmm...personally I don't want Akaike to become Gii's secretary. I think Akaike is much too strong to just become someone's subordinate. I always liked his friendship with Gii and it's obvious that he's been a great support but he's much too independent. I can see Akaike hold a political position. I can see him still friends with Gii and have strong business alliance with each other. Business and politics always go hand in hand. For me that's how I see them in the future. :) And like you said hama-san whatever Akaike does, he will be good at it. for all we know, Akaike will be a medical director or maybe he will become Shidou's school director.

@hana-chan ~ OMG!! your questions regarding the future of MisuShin is making me blush and giggle. I'm tingling all over and excited. you're making my entire body smile! hahahahahha! oh the possibilities are endless indeed. i am concerned with the same questions as well. i hope there is some kind of way that we can all read the latest Takumi-kun novel that focuses on MisuShin's story. only time can tell...

In my personal opinion I can see Akaike and Gii working as partners in a company. They're close enough Takumi would become a violin peRformer.

HEY I THINK I FIGURED OUT SOMEONE FOR TOSHISHA! INOUE-KUN!

From all... well Akaike can be anything... but, reason I come up with that two was... what Akaike said at 3rd movie...

He kind of said that he will be right arm man for Gii... for that best thing is Gii's personal secretary to support Gii same time help Takumi from other...

But, I kind of have same idea as Yojichan the politics is much better choice...

Because politics and business alway go hand in hand...

Also, from that Akaike still help Takumi from other...

So that two are my best choice of Akaike could do to help both Gii and Takumi... ^^

Ueda_Angel... are you talking about SHINJI INOUE... from manga vol3....

But, if that the person... he has Matumoto senei... --;;;

Or are you talking about other person? --;;;

• Like 1

I finally get it...

Well about Toshihisa... and other guy name is Masasi Iwasita...

He was Toshihisa's roommate at 2nd year at Shidou...

When Takumi and Gii was roommate...

Well... Toshihisa get chocolat from Masasi he was so happy but Yoshizawa kind of said something...

Made Toshihisa down... I think Yoshizawa said it doesn't have any meaning in it...

Then Takumi came to the Toshihisa's room and giving chocolat to Toshihisa but he was at room so give it to Masasi...

So Masasi misunderstand about Takumi and Toshihisa's relationship... --;;;

Man... why did you had to do that sensei... why did you had to make it that way...

Please... tell us that misunderstand clear out and they are together now...

Here is the manga image from vol.5...

205.jpg

What it said there is "It can't be help(Shikatanai... Yo na)"

I think they look good together...

What do you guys think?

quick note: not sure how many people here watch any kind of Toku but I'm watching Ultraman Mebius right now which has Dai in it. It's funny cause at times when he speaks he has random moments where he speaks Spanish and as always...he looks AMAZINGLY HOT...its not Gii but its still a fun character.

I'm probably gonna watch Goseiger again cuz of Mao...I didn't know him as well as I do now.

And I still got Go-Busters to look forward to in a few weeks w/ Baba...from what I've seen so far his character is different from Misu (and he actually smiles a lot more :D ) and I think its gonna be a lot of fun...doesn't mean I won't be thinking of Misu every once in a while...the only thing that could possibly make it better (and would actually make me die happy) is if Naito were to guest in an ep.

I also need to finish watching the drama Tokyo Ghost Trip. Misu and Akai before they were Misu and Akai...well at least before Baba was Misu but after Taiki was Akai

quick note: not sure how many people here watch any kind of Toku but I'm watching Ultraman Mebius right now which has Dai in it. It's funny cause at times when he speaks he has random moments where he speaks Spanish and as always...he looks AMAZINGLY HOT...its not Gii but its still a fun character.

I'm probably gonna watch Goseiger again cuz of Mao...I didn't know him as well as I do now.

And I still got Go-Busters to look forward to in a few weeks w/ Baba...from what I've seen so far his character is different from Misu (and he actually smiles a lot more :D ) and I think its gonna be a lot of fun...doesn't mean I won't be thinking of Misu every once in a while...the only thing that could possibly make it better (and would actually make me die happy) is if Naito were to guest in an ep.

I also need to finish watching the drama Tokyo Ghost Trip. Misu and Akai before they were Misu and Akai...well at least before Baba was Misu but after Taiki was Akai

Well... I did watch few of both one... But, not full... --;;

I just can't watch anything too long...

I kind of know about two after they finish... so it was hard for me to watch all the eps... --;;;

Any way... I hope you will love Go-buster... I don't know I will watch... --;;;

But, I did watch full Tokyo Ghost trip... that also manga are original so that was one reason I watch...

And I didn't know when I first watch that I didn't know about Takki... ^^;;;

That mean not know anything about Baba-kun also...

Any way... I think almost every cast there are from Tenimyu... ^^;;;

I didn't know when I watch that because I know about Tenimyu last year...

And I saw Tokyo Ghost trip when it came out...

So it was hard for me to know anything about it... --;;;

Any way... have a fun watching it... ^^

I finally get it...

Well... Toshihisa get chocolat from Masasi he was so happy but Yoshizawa kind of said something...

Made Toshihisa down... I think Yoshizawa said it doesn't have any meaning in it...

Then Takumi came to the Toshihisa's room and giving chocolat to Toshihisa but he was at room so give it to Masasi...

Man... why did you had to do that sensei... why did you had to make it that way...

205.jpg

What do you guys think?

So that cute guy name is Masasi Iwasita then hama-san?

I want that too, I hope Gotou Shinobu-sensei will clear misunderstood between them, cause I thought Toshihisa has a feeling to Masasi too... but both of them too shy to confess their feeling...

Oh Gotou Shinobu-sensei, please don't make Tohishisa single during Takumi-kun Series.... ToT

@hana-chan ~ OMG!! your questions regarding the future of MisuShin is making me blush and giggle. I'm tingling all over and excited. you're making my entire body smile! hahahahahha! oh the possibilities are endless indeed. i am concerned with the same questions as well. i hope there is some kind of way that we can all read the latest Takumi-kun novel that focuses on MisuShin's story. only time can tell...

Am I really make you feel like that yojichan?? ^__^

Even the novel is very very interesting but it's no use, cause I can't read it either....TToTT

So I only can waiting what will happen next in the movie.... --;;;

Yeah time is the super power right now, only it who know what will be really happen next.... --;;;

Yojichan you must be can't wait to watch TKS6 if the main story is about MisuShin, cause I know you must be craving Baba-kun & Taiki-kun so badly right now & want to see them together again in TKS movie...^___^

But you have to really hold your passion yojichan, cause it will be very very long waiting to make it true.... ^_^

So that cute guy name is Masasi Iwasita then hama-san?

I want that too, I hope Gotou Shinobu-sensei will clear misunderstood between them, cause I thought Toshihisa has a feeling to Masasi too... but both of them too shy to confess their feeling...

Oh Gotou Shinobu-sensei, please don't make Tohishisa single during Takumi-kun Series.... ToT

Am I really make you feel like that yojichan?? ^__^

Even the novel is very very interesting but it's no use, cause I can't read it either....TToTT

So I only can waiting what will happen next in the movie.... --;;;

Yeah time is the super power right now, only it who know what will be really happen next.... --;;;

Yojichan you must be can't wait to watch TKS6 if the main story is about MisuShin, cause I know you must be craving Baba-kun & Taiki-kun so badly right now & want to see them together again in TKS movie...^___^

But you have to really hold your passion yojichan, cause it will be very very long waiting to make it true.... ^_^

I finally try to read some part of that story...

But, just taking to long... So I end up finding name and they are roommate when they are 2nd year...

And few other things...

If that little misunderstanding between them clear out I think they will be together...

But, who know what... it only up to sensei... --;;;;

Still we can hope for it...

Well... for Takumi-kun 6th... we still don't know anything... even they will go for they will said may be end of this year or early next year... that only my guess... there is nothing coming from them...

Well... they are in full into new project so... we just have to wait until the production said something...

But, still hoping they will go for next... as what we are hoping... story of Misu and Shingyouji from Gotou Shinobu-sensei's new novel...

the blond guy on the forum's header always remind me of Misu I think he look alittle like him..maybe the lips? XD

Well... I use green so I don't see that blond guy... ^^;;;

I wonder who you were talking about may be chack it later... ^^

I'm using the blck style d:

I saw it... ^^

Well... I use green..

If you ever come see my profile you will know why I use green... ^^;;;

I finally get it...

205.jpg

What do you guys think?

excuse me Hama san but which one is Toshihisa?

I'm not a manga or comic books fan so I didn't read the Takumi kun manga

I saw it... ^^

Well... I use green..

If you ever come see my profile you will know why I use green... ^^;;;

lets give your profile a visit then :)

excuse me Hama san but which one is Toshihisa?

I'm not a manga or comic books fan so I didn't read the Takumi kun manga

lets give your profile a visit then :)

Oh... guy is left side... ^^;;;

Sorry... I forgot some of people here are only saw movie... ^^;;;

Oh... you didn't had to... ^^;;;

There is much to see... unless you are under my friend list... ^^;;;

the blond guy on the forum's header always remind me of Misu I think he look alittle like him..maybe the lips? XD

He remainds me him too~ I think is because of lips and glance of his eyes

And Hama-san, I have a question. Do you know something about Mao's brother? For example his name? I just know he is older than Mao, but nothing more... He is mysterious person for me :D

He remainds me him too~ I think is because of lips and glance of his eyes

And Hama-san, I have a question. Do you know something about Mao's brother? For example his name? I just know he is older than Mao, but nothing more... He is mysterious person for me :D

Well... Mao-kun talk about his brother here and there but not the detail about him...

There isn't much about Mao-kun's brother... I don't know the name... I don't think he never say it... --;;;

He is one years older then Mao-kun and universty student and Mao-kun looks like his mother and his brother look like his father...

He play tennis so Mao-kun start play tennis when he was Gr.5 or 6 until Junior high... they are very close to each other... Well sometime I think they both has brother complex... --;;;;

that all I know about Mao-kun's brother...

• Like 2

Well... Mao-kun talk about his brother here and there but not the detail about him...

There isn't much about Mao-kun's brother... I don't know the name... I don't think he never say it... --;;;

He is one years older then Mao-kun and universty student and Mao-kun looks like his mother and his brother look like his father...

He play tennis so Mao-kun start play tennis when he was Gr.5 or 6 until Junior high... they are very close to each other... Well sometime I think they both has brother complex... --;;;;

that all I know about Mao-kun's brother...

So, he is really mysterious person... Thanks

So, he is really mysterious person... Thanks

I don't think he is mysterious... I just hear that Mao-kun brother are little shy person...

I guess that is why Mao-kun talk about his brother but not too much about him... ^^

it's interesting to know that Mao has a brother complex with his nii-san in real life.

and then he plays a role of having a very sensitive relationship with his brother in Takumi-kun.

i am curious what his brother say about all this.

i guess another reason why the fans don't get much information about the private lives of the actors is they are protected by their agency. i read somewhere that a talent agency has that much control in a celebrity's life. and perhaps keeping their family information from the public will protect the family too. at least they have some privacy amongst themselves. that's why most of the pictures we see in blogs usually only involve friends who are also in showbusiness.

it's interesting to know that Mao has a brother complex with his nii-san in real life.

and then he plays a role of having a very sensitive relationship with his brother in Takumi-kun.

i am curious what his brother say about all this.

i guess another reason why the fans don't get much information about the private lives of the actors is they are protected by their agency. i read somewhere that a talent agency has that much control in a celebrity's life. and perhaps keeping their family information from the public will protect the family too. at least they have some privacy amongst themselves. that's why most of the pictures we see in blogs usually only involve friends who are also in showbusiness.

Well... that also do effect but, I think private live should protect...

We don't want other people do get in our everyday life ether...

Even they are know to us doesn't mean we have to know everything about them...

Well... when you like some one you want to know about person...

But, still person doesn't want to talk about it then we don't push them to tell us...

So... I think we should respect their wish to protect they private live and there family... ^^

About agency... well... sometime they do control almost everything...

I feel bad about that... not from fan side... I mean for the actors...

They can't even have there personal life at all...

Even sometime they had to do something they don't want to or tell last min. on something... --

I didn't want to go there but... I feel Mao-kun's steping down from Heat up Eve in last min. was done by agency...

Well... nobody said anything but way I see I don't think Mao-kun want to step out Heat up Eve like that...

Even he said it he hear it like last min. kind of it...

So... I just don't like the way Mao-kun agency hander thing...

I don't know the detail but Dai-chan had hard time with his former agency...

And even getting out he had hard time with them...

So I don't much have good thought on agency... but, I think agency Dai-chan in right now seems o.k.

Dai-chan is happy about it... So I hope keep it that way...

Any way... not every agency is bad... just some agency are bad... and life of actors are not all that great...

Well... I think most of us know that...

So let try to protect their private life... ^^

• Like 1