hama71

Girls, I'm a fan of Linkin Park too. As you, Yoji, In the end was the first song from them I heard. I love their MV too.

• Like 1

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

Okay so I'm kind of late to the party so please bare with me....

First off I had a Super Sentai fangirl moment with that video of Baba and Aiba...had to get that out of my system and quick note if you haven't seen an ep of Gobusters yet you totally have to cuz Baba is sooooooooo awesome and funny.

Now to the kisses...quick comparison.

This is why I mainly love the kisses besides the obvious "they were just hot" reason. It was because of just how much Baba and Taiki put into it.

Looking at Dai's and Mao's first movie (I won't compared the other ones cuz by then they were very comfortable with each other and kissing was obviously way better) they had:

3 wall kisses

A small tease which was a bit more of Dai just moving his head and making it look like he was kissing Mao's skin

And of course the love scene itself which in this case was a bit more of Dai kissing Mao's skin than his actual lips. (I think he only kissed Mao like three times in that entire love scene)

Now let's look at Baba and Taiki...first movie together having to play lovers. They didn't have a love scene but that had to kisses that were not wall kisses but full on moving kisses. Their kisses were full of passion and intensity and they had to do this from the get go.

This is not to bring down Dai and Mao cuz I absolutely love them but I'm just saying why Baba and Taiki are so awesome.

And a final note...I think the pic in Robertita's sig gives the suggestion of where Baba's hands were. One on Taiki's neck and the other on his waist

• Like 2

I think that Mao did well for a 17 years old boy (or was he 18 in the first movie?).

He was in the middle of Tenimyu hurricane, staring a BL movie with one of the fandom's favorite Tezuka (Daisuke) and i think Mao was shy back then.

Baba and Taiki are older, Taiki has much more experience and Baba is not a shy person, he's a complete dork in backstage.

I think it all counts

• Like 3

Okay so I'm kind of late to the party so please bare with me....

Now to the kisses...quick comparison.

This is why I mainly love the kisses besides the obvious "they were just hot" reason. It was because of just how much Baba and Taiki put into it.

Looking at Dai's and Mao's first movie (I won't compared the other ones cuz by then they were very comfortable with each other and kissing was obviously way better) they had:

3 wall kisses

A small tease which was a bit more of Dai just moving his head and making it look like he was kissing Mao's skin

And of course the love scene itself which in this case was a bit more of Dai kissing Mao's skin than his actual lips. (I think he only kissed Mao like three times in that entire love scene)

Now let's look at Baba and Taiki...first movie together having to play lovers. They didn't have a love scene but that had to kisses that were not wall kisses but full on moving kisses. Their kisses were full of passion and intensity and they had to do this from the get go.

This is not to bring down Dai and Mao cuz I absolutely love them but I'm just saying why Baba and Taiki are so awesome.

And a final note...I think the pic in Robertita's sig gives the suggestion of where Baba's hands were. One on Taiki's neck and the other on his waist

I totally agree. It would be unfair to compare DaiMao versus BabaTaiki kiss scenes because they are portraying different characters and their level of passion for each other are also different. Yet it is undeniable that we witness a difference in experience when it comes to the kissing scenes and how they tackled it. I like what you said about BabaTaiki having to do it on the get go and still managing to make it really good. Daisuke was really kissing Mao's skin more than he did on his lips which in previous posts I've made where I said that i'm wondering if Daisuke has a torso fetish. If he sucked on Mao's skin, the poor boy must be riddled with hickeys. Personally, i think it's a good thing since i enjoy getting hickeys. i just dunno if that's okay with Mao. hehe!

I have read from other fans who are wondering if Daisuke ACTUALLY knows how to kiss. i think it's debatable. i haven't seen any of his past works where he has to kiss somebody so i only know how he kisses Mao onscreen. it would be unfair to judge those kisses alone with how he may kiss other people in other films/drama.

So does anyone know where he kisses someone else? Boy or girl? I'm now curious how he kisses. Can you imagine his gorgeous face just a few centimeters away from your face? oh god...somebody tie me up!!!

I think that Mao did well for a 17 years old boy (or was he 18 in the first movie?).

He was in the middle of Tenimyu hurricane, staring a BL movie with one of the fandom's favorite Tezuka (Daisuke) and i think Mao was shy back then.

Baba and Taiki are older, Taiki has much more experience and Baba is not a shy person, he's a complete dork in backstage.

I think it all counts

in fairness to Mao, he did well enough for his age and limited experience at that time. things seemed to happen so fast for him and he was a hot item for his agency so it's not surprising they had to pimp him out as much as they could. i sense he's a shy guy in private, i mean watching him on the making videos and even during fan meets, he's the quiet and behaved one yet still winning the audience through his smiles.

Taiki is an experienced actor no doubt since he started at a very young age so there is that degree of polish in his performance and ability to tackle a role with a different mindset.

Baba-chan is a dork. The guy can be really shameless when he has to be. His loud and outspoken personality really helps a lot. He's all over the place. The guy's confidence level is off scale. What I love about Baba-chan is that when he's in character, he is REALLY in character. As Misu, he was intimidating, calculating and serious. I like the fact that he approaches the role very naturally and does not overanalyze it. He takes it on an emotional scale rather than a cerebral one. As soon as the director says cut, he's just Baba-chan. :)

• Like 2

@yoji, you nailed it like a mother[bleep]

WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT age? I've heard complaints like Dai or Gii in the first movie looking too old. They were all hot, that's all that mattered. Hahahaha, college students could be any age so I look at them like college students. MMMMMMM BABA U SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~ and that precious of yours, Taiki, AHHHHHHHHHHH SO ADORABLE I cant even-- Askjdaksjdhausddg. I DEMAND MOAR Pix of Taiki, dat hamster face. GAHHHHH. BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD. period. Their chemistry is awesome sauce.

DaiMao was okay, but I wasn't feeling it from Mao. Dai sometimes OVERdo it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -ducks flying objects- PLEASE PLEASE, I still LOVE THEM.

• Like 2

@yoji, you nailed it like a mother[bleep]

WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT age? I've heard complaints like Dai or Gii in the first movie looking too old. They were all hot, that's all that mattered. Hahahaha, college students could be any age so I look at them like college students. MMMMMMM BABA U SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~ and that precious of yours, Taiki, AHHHHHHHHHHH SO ADORABLE I cant even-- Askjdaksjdhausddg. I DEMAND MOAR Pix of Taiki, dat hamster face. GAHHHHH. BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD. period. Their chemistry is awesome sauce.

DaiMao was okay, but I wasn't feeling it from Mao. Dai sometimes OVERdo it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -ducks flying objects- PLEASE PLEASE, I still LOVE THEM.

ahahahahahah! thank you, Sloan! woosh!

oh gosh.. really people complained since the first movie? wow. i didn't see that at all. if anything Dai did show some signs of aging at the fifth movie. so it's quite understandable that the fifth movie would be his last as a high school student. but like what dear hama-san said in the past Daisuke was going through a tough time with his talent agency and i think he had to break off from them so we could see the stress and he did look like he lost some weight too.

Daisuke was so not old looking in Takumi-kun 2. not even in Bibou no Detail like NO WAY! And in Pure, i think he was just right. did i ever mention that he was the most handsome he's ever been in Pure? i love his hairstyle!

Daisuke does tend to overdo it but maybe that's what the script demanded of him. he had to be aggressive with Takumi so that he won't be scared anymore. and we all know that in the BL Universe, the only way to beat the fear of human contact from the uke is for the seme to DO HIM MORE! :)

*ducks flying bananas*

• Like 2

Well..all of u are having fun ^^

fufufufu so itz about the kiss again huh??

Yosh!!! never get tired of it tho..*giggles*

Hmmm...I can't be active for a while becoz of my damn internet matter..

I'm at a cafe now...the place that i hate the most becoz there's zero privacy here..

It might takes 2 weeks of sooner to get my internet fixed up..

so enjoy urself ne!!!

I'm gonna try to go to an anime festival..

KANAME WILL BE THERE??!!! *anybody knows this cosplayer?*LOL

BYE2!!!!! now im gonna spend my time reading veterinary books again...

I love animals!!!!!

or better i will try to somehow paste this picture to my room's ceiling..hehehehe

attachment.php?attachmentid=14790

• Like 3

Just wanna share this

Heat Up Eve episode 11 drawing game English translated with Mao-Tacki-Yuta-Daisuke English translated

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

@Last_sky16 OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SRSLY?????? SERIOUSLY??? I'm starting to think that there's no male star in Japan that HASN'T crossdressed. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. OKOK AHAHA I'm not complaining but that's Japan, NEEE????

tumblr_m29h5qmTkO1r1epjh.gif

But OMFfgggggggggggggggggggg TAIKI♥ I never thought he'd be even cuter in a maid outfit. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT KINKY LIKE BABA-CHAN BUT SO SO AD\O~O/RABLE. What. what. Ahhhhhhh -covers my nose- SORRY I'm nosebleeding from the OVERLOAD CUTENESS> GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKAY OKAY.

For male stars to be successful, requirements:

1. Crossdress. Check.

2. Do some kind of yaoi fanservice IE. Kissing a boy, snuggle with your BF[F] or BL movie. even [Yagami Ren or Red Buster from Go-Busters.] Check.

3. ????

4. Profit!!

Am I missing something. HAHAHHA JK. For Yagami Ren new fans:

tumblr_lp2zo8z9Fu1qlzutyo2_400.giftumblr_lp2zo8z9Fu1qlzutyo3_400.gif

rabbit5:leaf10::8yoyo13::Red_fox12::msn_red_fox 18:Red_fox11::Red_fox10::cuteonion25::6onion72:onion4:1onion52::cuteonion43:onion7:8onion74::cuteonion25::6onion72: This is currently me in a nutshell right now guys.....any questions? Then agaiin does anyone care? Muse: Should they?

• Like 1

Well..all of u are having fun ^^

fufufufu so itz about the kiss again huh??

Yosh!!! never get tired of it tho..*giggles*

I'm gonna try to go to an anime festival..

KANAME WILL BE THERE??!!! *anybody knows this cosplayer?*LOL

oooh! i saw Kaname's pictures as a guest judge for a cosplay competition in sinapore.

he's gorgeous. i saw his cosplay for a final fantasy character. very cool!

wow! you're gonna meet him. how cool is that?

try to get a picture with him okay? :D

ganbare! HAVE FUN!!!

Just wanna share this

Heat Up Eve episode 11 drawing game English translated with Mao-Tacki-Yuta-Daisuke English translated

HELLO!!!

welcome to the club!

thank you for sharing this.

i'll make sure to watch this later. :D

tumblr_m29h5qmTkO1r1epjh.gif

OMG! sloan! i'm sorry but can i grab that .gif?

did you make that yourself?

it's soooooooooooooooooooo FITTING!!! I LOVE IT!

i think the demand for fanservice for these guys is off the charts sometimes. they're so generous!

rabbit5:leaf10::8yoyo13::Red_fox12::msn_red_fox 18:Red_fox11::Red_fox10::cuteonion25::6onion72:onion4:1onion52::cuteonion43:onion7:8onion74::cuteonion25::6onion72: This is currently me in a nutshell right now guys.....any questions? Then agaiin does anyone care? Muse: Should they?

I am currently multitasking like a demon now.

i can relate with you, Tat-chan.

and yes WE DO CARE! you're not alone.

FIGHTING!!!

i'll be off to a comic book event tomorrow before so i am working like a demon now.

• Like 2

@yoji that gif was posted on tumblr so many times, I think it's okay to share. hahah, I know it wasn't really a demand but I wonder if they KNOW it drives fans crazy when they do something of 'fanservicing' or it just came to them naturally- whatever happens happens.

@Guys you are lucky if there is even some sort of anime convention nearby. I live in a dead city T___T;;; [Not NYC] so I've never been to one. You guys live in big cities, eh?

• Like 2

Perhaps it's not always the fans who request these things..

Maybe the guys themselves enjoy fanservicing each other.

oh..

wait..

did that sound wrong?

rabbit16

• Like 3

aaaaaaaaaawwwww~~ I'm late as usual....

look at how many things I've missed here...... GOSH!!!!

oh god..

i just found out that Pureness reached 10,010 views.

i needed to express myself here because you've all been with me in this journey.

it's such an amazing journey and i never expected to affect others this deeply.

i never ever thought of that. i never envisioned it to be this way.

i'm just a girl like everyone else who has been so inspired by a great romance and when i wrote the first Pureness story, it was already a dream come true.

and in each story has been a dream come true. i never in my wildest imaginations expected that i would get a lot of readers for this.

i am eternally humbled and touched and grateful to everyone.

thank you! thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

thank you for the comments, the encouragement, the inspiration and friendship.

we have been all connected by this love.

thank you.

i cannot stop crying.

@Yoji: don't cry T_T!!!!

oh well, after 2 days I hope you're not still crying xD

I'm so glad that Pureness reached over 10,000 views.... you really deserve them!

you are a very good writer but that's not all.

I think that when you really love something you put all your heart and your love in writing,

that's why your stories are so precious ♥

you love MisuShin, we love MisuShin so keep up the good work, okay? ^^

i wish i can send a pack of Almond BIT to all my readers around the world just to express my deepest gratitude.
really xD???? okay, my address is....... JK JK xD

@Ari: Officer Baba has been going around the club..i think he's gonna arrest us for indecent thoughts. hahahahahhaha!!! xD

AHAAHAHAHAHHAH OMG!!!!!!!!!!! okay srsly I can't stop laughing XDXDXD

omg why Officer Baba makes me laugh like crazy?????!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~

and okay, srsly, if he's been lurking around here......

U3X05.jpg

"HEY!!!! HEY YOU!!!!! YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!

WH-WHAT HAVE U JUST SAID????? YOU WANNA LICK MY CHEEKBONES????!!!! WHAAAAT?????"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Officer Baba I love you ♥

@JUNE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Taiki in that Maid outfit.....

tumblr_lm8iwy2fmU1qh30fx.gif

why is he so cuuuute????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGh.

Baba chan too. I want Baba and Taiki in Maid style TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sloan: ahahahaha gosh what are they "eating"? it's a gummy banana or something????

I dunno how to call it in English O_O

and yes, my dear, it's simple and pure FANSERVICE ♥♥

they know that these things make us go KYYYAAAAA THEY ARE DOING THAT FOR REAL???? OR NOT???? SRSLY?????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

they know it too well.

they are evil xD!!!!

• Like 3

yusuke.jpgRAPIST AND COP. BABA APPROVES.

@Ari

"HEY!!!! HEY YOU!!!!! YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!

WH-WHAT HAVE U JUST SAID????? YOU WANNA LICK MY CHEEKBONES????!!!! WHAAAAT?????"

LMMMMMMMMMMMMFAaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo I can imagine him yelling angrily in Japanese. I'd be like IDK WHAT HE SAID BUT angry Baba-chan is still sexy as heeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll -runs after him- lemma rip that uniform apart! GYAHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~ HEY STOP RUNNING!! OMFFGGggggggggg DAMN 'EM LONG LEGS! -pant pant pant- I Need my puffer. Hey, Yuusuke-san, wanna go out for a drink? I'll catch him later. MUAHAHAHAHHA

• Like 1

Wow guys just wow. Oh Sloan, I don't live in a big city either. I grew up on a farm and am a farm girl at heart even though I live in a city with a population of only 10,000 so it's not as b ig as most places.

Officer Baba: Taiki-kun you have the right to remain kawaii. Anything you say or do can be used against you (or for you depending on yourlook at it) by the fangirls as well as myself.

Taiki: (holds out arms to be cuffed)

Officer Baba: Let's safe that part for later when we are somewhere private)...

(looks up) where the hell did that come from?

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaaaaah! so exhausted and i still feel kinda floopy from all the activities yesterday that i slept like a log today and i only woke up for dinner.

OMG! Sloan...THAT image caption you posted...is so...*snorts*....full of....*cracks up* WIN!!! LOVE EEEEEEET!!!

BTW..

I've been meaning to ask this question (but forgot) before to everyone who might know...

Why didn't the Takumi-kun series use 'The Otherside' song anymore for Pure and the fifth movie? I kinda miss it. Does anyone else feel the same way?

• Like 3

I need at least 2 hours to absorb everything, why am I sooo late in here???

Ah, we need to start creating a committee..

The YaoiOtaku Committee for the promotion and supervision of the Takumi Kun Threads

with someone sending Pms about the latest development -both official (ie the actors themselves) and fictional (we of course).

With our resident fanfic author trying to come up with amazing stories to further the Takumi Kun saga. Wow - SAGA! We are now a franchise.

BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TWILIGHT OR HARRY POTTER COMBINED!! LOL

bwahahahahahaha

• Like 2

I miss that song too Yoji. I don't understand why they didn't use it anymore. When I listen "The otherside" I always remember when Gii run to find Takumi.

• Like 1

I love that song so much as some of you know I did a full fancover of it. It is literally my favorite song of all. (sighes) I'm starting to get over my writer's block thanks to my cousin's graduation....don't know how but hey whatever works huh?

I need at least 2 hours to absorb everything, why am I sooo late in here???

Ah, we need to start creating a committee..

The YaoiOtaku Committee for the promotion and supervision of the Takumi Kun Threads

with someone sending Pms about the latest development -both official (ie the actors themselves) and fictional (we of course).

With our resident fanfic author trying to come up with amazing stories to further the Takumi Kun saga. Wow - SAGA! We are now a franchise.

BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TWILIGHT OR HARRY POTTER COMBINED!! LOL

bwahahahahahaha

wow! two hours of absorption. wooohooo!

muhahahahahahha! a SAGA!!! i am imagining us all standing on top of the British Hills building with the wind in our faces announcing this to the whole world!

I miss that song too Yoji. I don't understand why they didn't use it anymore. When I listen "The otherside" I always remember when Gii run to find Takumi.

I know right? I feel the same way. They could've played that song when Gii sprinted away to catch Takumi at the train station in the 5th movie.

And then now I'm wondering would the music have worked with MisuShin too? If so, what scene in Pure should it be played? Hmmmm....

I love that song so much as some of you know I did a full fancover of it. It is literally my favorite song of all. (sighes) I'm starting to get over my writer's block thanks to my cousin's graduation....don't know how but hey whatever works huh?

Yep whatever works. I usually get my best ideas when I am in the kitchen doing the dishes. LOL

• Like 2

Sharing time..

After watching this video, you might consider about wanting to become either a water bottle, the water inside the bottle, bike, toothpaste, soap or just the bath towel.

for a more intense effect, try listening to audio with your headphones. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

I have the entire with the wind video downloaded as well as another one 'Daisuke's Journey' I also downloaded Mao-kun's photoshoot video where he looks so freaking cute yet sexy especially when he get the wide eyed look when there is a big chocolate cake placed in front of him...that boy is a glutton for chocolate!

• Like 2

aaaaaaaaaawwwww~~ I'm late as usual....

look at how many things I've missed here...... GOSH!!!!

@Yoji: don't cry T_T!!!!

oh well, after 2 days I hope you're not still crying xD

I'm so glad that Pureness reached over 10,000 views.... you really deserve them!

you are a very good writer but that's not all.

I think that when you really love something you put all your heart and your love in writing,

that's why your stories are so precious ♥

you love MisuShin, we love MisuShin so keep up the good work, okay? ^^

dearest Ari,

*hugs tight*

i have calmed down pretty much already. thanks so much for the sweet and wonderful comment, darling.

i am very inspired by all the love and support i have received.

thanks so much again. :)

• Like 1