Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Takano so on Onodera and said'' Sure we can go dit but im carrying you dit'' he said lift Onodera up and liftet him down on Takanos bed.

Onodera trembled as he was laid back on the bed. He sat up a little and removed his shirt then laid back again looking up at him. He bit his bottom lip and smiled softly.

Takano kissed Onoderas lips and said'' I love you so much Onodera-kun,Your are everything to me,More important than anyone else'' he said and he start kle off his skirt,pants,boxer and start moved to Onoderas nipples.

Onodera couldn't stop moaning, "T-Takano-san..." He arched up his member already hard as it sprung out of his boxers. He was red from head to toe and didn't know what to do.

Takano suked Onoderas nipples and said'' Oh so you are already hard whit just suking on your nipples'' he said moved to Onoderas hard member.

Takano said whit a smile on his face''thats good then,Your so cute when your moaning Onodera-kun'' he said before he start suking Onoderas hard member.

Onodera arched up as his hands shot to his head grabbing his hair, "Ahhh!!!" He panted hard and pushed his feet against the sheets.

Takano tok his mouth ut of Onoderas member and swallowd Onoderas cum after that he said''Hehehe you comed much today Onodera-kun,are you so excited to have sex whit me'' he said before he put his one finger inside Onoderas hole.

Onodera blushed and looked away, then when the finger went inside he arched up and cried out, "Ahhhh..." He in a way missed this feeling. They only did it once when he was younger but he had played with himself since then.

Takano moved faster and deepere and he feelt at he is about to come and said''Onodera im about to come,lets come together'' he said.

Onodera moaned and wrapped his legs around him crying out as he came across their stomach's. He tensed around Takano and panted hard as he rested back on the bed.

Takano panted hard and he said''Thats whas awsome sex we hadd,I love you so much Onodera-kun and im lucky to get you as my husband soon,Now we rest and after we rest litte bit must we start planlegge our weeding okey'' he said kissed Onoderas lips.