Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Onodera moaned into the kiss but once it broke he turned his head away, "n-no! W-Why would I say something like that?!" His body was shaking at the thought of being touched by him again. Oh, how much he wanted it! A shiver ran up his spin as his eyes turned to look back at the other man, "d-don't touch me!" He could talk back but he could hide his growing erection.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Takano still smilde evil reaply to Onodera'' Oh so you will not confess at you love me i guess i have not other option to force you. In the end you will tell me you love me'' he said to Onodera kissed him again and tok his lips away from Onoderas lips and tok his hand under Onoderas shirt and played whit his nipple and said'' you liked it didnt you Onodera-kun'' he asked Onodera.

Onodera gasped and arched up his nipples even more sensitive now then they were before, "ahh!" He grabbed his hands and tried to pull they away. He was determined to fight this but he didn't know how long he would last. Panting hard he tried to shift away from him but it felt too good.

Takano so at Onodera tryed to brek him away but he still continued and he liked his nipple and after he whas finished whit liked his nipple he asked Onodere'' Whas that good Onodera-kun,do you whant more'.

Ritsu was a mess, his face red and chest heaving but he shook his head no and looked away from him, "n-no! Wh-what guy would like his nipples played with?!"

Takano so Onodera's face whas all red and continue teash him and said'' A guy so lie and dont confess his true feelings'' he said to Onodera before he lift Onodera up and put him down in bed and tok his own belt off and tie both Onodera's hand whit his belt and kle off Onodera's skirt and start suking hils nipple again before he continue down to Onoderas stomace. And he start kle off onoderas pant and tok off his boxers and begynt to suk Onoderas hard member after somewhile loft his face of Onoderas member and said'' How do like that Onodera-kun? did you enjoy it?''

Onodera's senses were on overload, "Ahhh!!! Ah!!" He moaned and wiggled against the bed wanting to get away but at the same time wanting more. His member grew very hard in his mouth and started dripping precum. It had been so long since he had orgasmed and he really wanted to now. His face stayed red and flushed as his lust filled eyes looked down at him, "I-I can't..."

Takano suked harder on Onoderas hard member when he feelt Onodera's cum in his mouth and Takano lift his face up from Onodera's member and swallop Onodera's cum and smildte to Onodera. And he begynte to stikk his finger in Onodera's hole and moved and after somertime he stikk his second finger in Onodera's hole and after that he stikk his finger ut and liked it before he speak to Onodera'' Liked it didt you Onodera-kun,tell me what you whant now?'' he asked Onodera.

(slow down just a bit so my character has a chance to react.)

Onodera panted hard under him then tensed when the finger pushed inside him, "a-ah!" He gripped the sheets and trembled under him. "W-Wait! Ahhh..." It had been so long since he felt this sensation and he defiantly wasn't used to it.

(Sorry akiravadel bot his my first time to write eroge)

Takano moved his finger slowly but faster after sometime.

(okay :) taking it slow is the best way in writing a sex scene you can do detail just try not to do too much each time)

Onodera panted hard and arched up off the bed a little. His small but built frame shook and tensed as he fingers brushed his sweet spots inside him, "ahhh... ah!" His member bounced and started growing hard again after his last orgasm.

(okey akiravadel, i can try)

Takano stikk is finger ut after Onodera's last orgasme. He asked Onodera whas ready to put his member inside him.

Onodera looked up at him with teary eyes then shot his hands up to his chest, "w-we can't do this... it'll change everything. Work will change feelings will change."

Takano so Onodear's tear eyes and said'' Sigh fine we can stop this one sorry for at i force on this'' he said løst lat onodera tok on his clothes again and said'' You are fri now, get your clothes on and get ut'' he said to Onodera and leave ut to stua.

Onodera sat up confused and looked at him, "j-just like that?" He started pulling his pants on. "Whats gotten into you?" This flip flop of emotions from Takano-san was driving him crazy!

Takano whas now getting angry and Answert back too Onodera'' Whats got into my,Wats got into you mean? here explaine i how mouch i love you, how your are imporant to me and at is Crasy about you,And at i feel very guilt for the so happend for several years ago,Its's just at i love you so mouch and when i so you crying i think maybey hurt you whit to force you have sex whit me, it whats meaning to happend in the first place,I hope you can belive me when i saying this'' he said to Onodera''

Onodera looked at him for a moment before narrowing his eyes, "you think I can forgive you so easily?! After confessing you just start taking me how you want!" He started shaking and balled a hand into a fist, "I should kick your ass!"

Takano answert'' Fine i can understand at the i did whas wrong and is not easy to get your forgives so easy. I hope you can forgive me somerday. and i apologize for what i did, I hope you belive me when i is saying at it whas not mean to hurt you like that at i hate myself for to that to you and whis you whant can you simply punch me'' He said to Onodera and waited to get punced.

Onodera stared at him for a moment and brought his fist up but then as he brought it down it lightly hit Takano-san's chest. He trembled and lightly hit his fist against his chest again, "Why?! Why do you keep me on these emotional roller-coasters!" He trembled as tears streamed down his cheeks. Sobbing he hung his head and gripped the front of Takano's shirt with both hands.

Takano klapped Onodera's head and replyet'' Im sorry for at i hurt you in the past and now,And at i laughed at you when you confess your feelings to me for to be honest i whas very happy when your confees to me and i have waited long time for to saying this to you anf i hope you can forgive me Onodera'' he said to Onodera and smiled tp him.

Onodera sniffled and slowly looked up at him, "h-how can you be so calm and collected?" He trembled and shook his head.

"You make me so mad!" he pressed his face against his chest.

Takano whas Shoked and reaplyed Onodera'' What do you mean whit that? Are im not always calm and collected?'' he Asked Onodera shoked what Onodera meant whit that.

Takano smiled and laughed about it and answert'' I guess you have right about that,for to be honest i whas litte bit red of embarrassed when i confess my feelings to you,I guess i tryed to hide it,didnt whant you to see my embarrassed side'' he said to Onodera klapped his head again.

Onodera glared up at him but it was half hearted, "your such a strange guy."

He stepped back and sighed crossing his arms, "what am I going to do about you?" He wasn't really looking for an answer, more or less he was teasing him.