Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Next Morning Takano wake up before Onodera and he rais himself up and walked to bathroom and starte to have a shower.

Onodera turned over and noticed he was a little cold. He sat up and looked around as memories from the day before came back to him. He smiled softly and grabbed one of Takano's pillows and smelled it. Smiling wider he walked into the bathroom and made sure to make noise so he wouldn't scare him as he got in and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

Takano so at Onodera whas back him and he holdt his arm around him,And Takano so on Ondera whit a smile and said'' What is wrong Onodera-kun? since you is coming to take a shower whit me''he asked.

Takano so on Onodera and he shull start to have some funn whit Onodera again when the phone ring and he walked ut the bathroom whit towel around him and he grapet the phone and said''Hello who is it?'' he asked and the person on the other end answert'' Who do think is it Takano-kun?'' he asked and Takano answert''What is it you Kuro?'' he asked and the other end answert'' BIngo and now have i come ut from the prison and now are i mot you House soon Takano, so see you soon then'' he said la on the phone and Takano la on the phone to and he start thinking for himself''What are im going to do now,What are i going to say to Onodera-kun i guess i for go to tell the truth,Yes im going to that'' he thinking for himself walked back to the bathroom.

Onodera finished cleaning himself off and grabbed a towel. He turned off the shower and dried himself off a bit before wrapping it around his waist and wondering out, "is everything okay?"

Takano so on Onodera whit worried eyes and said'' No is Kuro he is on the way it, I dont know how he get ut of the prison but he is on the way it and i thing he whant revenge for sett him in the jail'' he said in scared voice.

"Call the police! Lets run! Lets do something!" Onodera pulled on his pants and grabbed a shirt. Why was Takano so frozen? He was usually so smooth about things.

Takano so on qulty on Onodera and he start talking'' I have some bad news to you, So you dont like to hear'' he said.

Takano so on Onodera and said'' Well you see Onodera thats whas me so slipp him out from Prison or easy said It whas somone friend of mine so pay him out from prison and thats whas me so called him to visit me when he slipp ut from prision and i hope you can forgive me this'' he said in qoulty voice and whit tear in his eyes.

"...you paid to have him taken out of prison? Then you asked him to visit you?! Do you want him to kill me?! Obvious;y you have some sick fantasy of having me killed?!!! You asshole!" Onodera started grabbing his things.

Takano tok Onoderas hand and stopet him from leaving and he start to talk again'' Of course i dont whant to see you die before me, Thats i im scared most about, But you dont understand Onodera, he is important to me, we have know eashother since we whas six years old and Kuro have alway whas there for me when i need it and when i whas eight years old i be bulled from kids and Kuro whas there to proteckt me, and for tell the truth he is very nice and kind person to be whit and when i hear he has killed his own father i think at the cant be him because the Kuro i know wil never to that and when i realise thats whas the truth he whas already in prison and when i hear at he has slipp out from prison i be very happy and i be very happy to meet him again but i will never guess at he will try to kill you Onodera-kun, I just whant to give him more chance so thanks for at he whas there when i need it and i hope you can listen to him when he comes hit and give hime one more chance and i can promise you he is not here to kill you, he is here to beg you for forgives for all the wrong he did, He is the person so learning from the wrong he did and do the right thing about it, So what do you say Onodera will you give him more chanc when he is coming it? and i lied about the revenge thing sorry about that, I whas just scared to tell you the truth and i hope you can forgive me'' he said whit tear in his eyes.

"How can I trust you or him? You've lied to me... he's pointed a gun at me," Onodera was shaking. "If he tries to kill me again then what? What if he's lying to you? You really can't be this naive? Even I'm not and I'll admit I'm jaded."

Takano said'' Please trust me okey it whas not mean to lied to you, I will never hurt you okey Onodera, You know how much i love you and care about you, I can promise at Kuro is not lying to me, He has hard to lie to people Onodera, So please trust me one that one'' he said to Onodera whit weak smile on his face.

Takano smiled at Onodera and said'' Thank you very much Onodera-kun, Now i realise why i have falling in love whit you and i promis not to lie for you anymore and no more treathing friends'' he said and after somtime the ringte on the door and Takano opendt the door and uten for the door sto Kuro and Kuro walked inn and tok of his shoes and walked mot Onodera and said'' So i guess you know why im here and will you listen to what i have to say'' he asked in deeprison voice.

Kuro so on Onodera whit a smile and said'' Im sorry about everything i mean it, Im not a bad person everyone think im, You see i have deerprison problemer, when i whas three years old my mother died of sykness and my father must ta on me alone and thats whas not easy eighter since he work everyday and always work late,So i have always be alone form day to night when my father come back from work and we nesten dont talk at all and the get me to feel alone and before i know it i get deeprision problemer and the get me to do thing i didnt like and that incloudere kill my father, The only person so dont get me to feel alone whas Takano and only him and the get me stronger everyday, And i promise myself to be happy around him and thats whas not all i promise myself to proteckt him and where there for him when he need it so thank for at he hjelp me not feel alone anymore, But so come the day i feelt alone again and that whas the day i loss Takano over you and that make me feel very dreeprised becuse i loved him so much so see him leaving from me i didnt know what to do and becuse of my dreeprison problemer i endt opp kill my own father and get all emitionless and i tok over Takanos father company and start the plan to kill the person so tok Takano away from and thats whas you, but when i so Takano happy whit you the get me to realishe at whis bad person i whas and how quilty i feelt when i tryed to kill i didnt whant that since for to be honest i start like you has a friend and whant you both to be happy whit eashoter. But no matter what i think i whas really dreeprised and the endt opp almost kill you but thanks to Takano he stopet me to do so and when i whas in prision i think alot of think, how many wrong thing i did and how i whis to reise back to past for ordne opp the wrong i did and i realishe at i whas not alone since i hadd You and Takano, So that i see Takanos friend payed me out from the jail i be very happy and think i have the right chance to make opp for it. So will you belive me and forgive me and try to be friends whit me'' he asked in very quilty voice.

Onodera was shocked at this mans confession. He glanced over at Takano then looked back at Kuro, "Yes." He reached his hand out to shake his.

"I'll always welcome a new friend," Onodera smiled happily. He was so glad this wasn't ending badly.

Takano so on Onodera and said'' Thank you very much Onodera-kun to forgive Kuro, That make me very happy, You see Kuro is not bad at all, So Kuro do you whant to eat dinner whit us'' he asked whit a smile and Kuro say yes to that, Kuro and Onodera walked to sitting room meanwhile Takano walked to kitchen to make dinner and Kuro start talking'' Thank you very much Onodera for to forgive me, The wasnt mean to hurt there at all and i can promise you at i shall change from now on, Anyway have Takano tell about he shall to over his fathers company?'' he asked whit a smile.

Onodera nodded, "he told me earlier. I'll admit I wasn't too thrilled about any of this but... it seems like a good idea." He crossed his ankle over his leg.

"I think I might take his place at his will be old company."