Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Takano still smiled and laughed'' hehehe i dont know,Do you whant to sleep over tonight i promise no funny bussiness,Whis you whant?it's getting late aneway'' he asked Onodera and so on the clock the clock whas soon then.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Onodera shook his head, "I'm just right next door... it's okay. I'll see you in the morning." He started to head towards the door. He couldn't bring himself to stay there yet. his was getting too complicated to him.

Takano whas litt sad at Onodera reject him but is whas alright. Takano whas happy Onodera has forgive him for that so happend. He said good bye to Onodera and walked to his bedroom and la himself on his bed after think about what happend he start to sleep and dreamt about Onodera how they going out and hadde sex.

Onodera laid on his bed once he got home and groaned softly. He closed his eyes and touched his lips, "his mouth felt so good..." He fell asleep very quickly that night and slept very well for once.

The whas next morning and Takano wake up before clock whas seven and make himself ready to leave to his work, After sometime he walked ut his door and so Onodera sto in frontof him and Takano answert'' God Morning Onodera,have you sleep god i night?'' he asked Onodera.

Onodera nodded, "really good." He started down the hall carrying his bag. He was happy to see him that morning but didn't know how to react. Riding the elevator he glanced at Takano several times. He dreamed of them having sex all night and now he felt over sensitive to his looks.

Takano wonder why Onodera so slik on him and finnaly after walking for a while they come fram to theres work place and tok elevator up to his kontor and sat himself down on his chair and start to work.

Onodera sat at his spot and kept glancing at Takano. He had a hard time concentrating as he worked on his projects. He sighed and tried hard to get things done but his mind kept wondering to him.

After some hours it's whas finnaly Lunch time and Takano rais himself up from his chair and so Onodera looked on him''What are the something on my face?'' he asked Onodera wonder why Onodera looked on him.

Onodera turned red and looked away from him, "N-No! I'm going to lunch!" He started walking down stairs worried about what he was going to do. He wanted him to touch him again but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Takano whas suprised for a second and wonder what was wrong whit Onodera, Onodera whas acting werid this morning. So Takano walked down to cafeteria for to get lunch. And he so Onodera sat on the chair and eat his lunch box and after Takano buy himself food he walked mot Onodera and asked him at he can site beside of him.

Onodera blushed and nodded, "s-sure..." He set down his fork only able to eat about half of his food. This man was making him think crazy things. He couldn't handle all of this... we was going to break.

Takano sat beside of him and he asked Onodera'' It's somthing wrong Onodera? you have acting weird all day, Im worried about you, You know you can tell me anething'' he asked Onodera.

Onodera turned red and shook his head, "n-no I can't tell you or you'll think I'm weird..." He covered his face with his hands. "All I can think about is you and it's driving me crazy..."

Takano whas Suprised did realy Onodera think about him the same way Takano think about Onodera. Takano smiled and anwert'' Why shull i think your weird, You love dont you Onodera-kun,You feel the same way as i do for you. For to be honest i think about you alot of time and thats because i love You Onodera-kun'' he said to Onodera bluch covert his face.

Onodera looked at him with big eyes his face turning horribly red, "Ah!" He leaned back in his chair and swung his arms. "W-Wait you can't think about doing anything like that here!"

Takano Laughed very hard and after sometime he answert back'' What realx Onodera-kun im not going to kiss your here,Im coming here for talk to you thats all because i whas worried about you'' Takano said to Onodera.

Onodera glanced around then looked back at him, "shhh! Keep your voice down!" He put his face in his hands. This was so incredibly embarrassing to him.

Takano so on Onodera and said'' Sorry man,I dont think people think at man dating man it's weird anemore,So i think is nothink to be worried about'' he said to Onodera hopet to Calm Onodera from embarrassement.

Onodera did calm a little bit, "well excuse me I'm not used to this."

He took a deep breath then drank some of his drink. In fact he wanted to be open and wanted to do him right on the- He coughed as he choked on his drink. Damn his mind!

Takano eat some of his food and after he eat up his food he rais himself up and so Onodera before he start to walk mot his kontor and start his working.

Onodera watched Takano get up and he followed him back to their working area. He continued to glance at Takano and couldn't wait to head home. Once work was done he grabbed his things then turned to Takano, "I want to... stay over tonight."

Takano whas suprised when Onodera said he wanted to stay over and he calmed down and said''Sure is fine whit me,but i must innom supermarkete for to buy food and other things i need,whis the is alright whit you?''He said to Onodera and be very happy when he hear at Onodera whant to stay over.

Onodera nodded, "thats alright." He gathered his things then followed him out. "When we get there I'll just grab a change of clothes from my place."

He was shaking he was so excited. After their last time at his house he couldn't get that thought out of his head.

So they walked to Supermarket where Takano can buy food and other thing and he wonder what he shull make for dinner when he asked Onodera''Onodera har you suggestion for dinner?''.

(Hello akiravandel it's alright im playing my own RPC to? Im playing Takano too.)