Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• tuti

• Paola91

• meow_meow

• 3 weeks later...

Kimi o watareba By Tsuge Amaya

Golden days By Takao Shigeru

Both of them has a same point they're about time-travelling, supernatural,,, and separated at the end.

I feel like it has noting left to remind only memories...and finally they will find someone new.

I'm pretty sure the name is "Private Prince" about a young worker who meets a prince and they have their night and stuff but become attached and the other has to leave because he's a prince. But it's really good one of my favorites

• 4 months later...

Zankoku na Kami ga Shihaisuru by Moto Hagio ! Without a doubt!

Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai was really sad too.

• 3 weeks later...

Boys Next Door thus far as been the saddest yaoi manga I have ever read. Kaori Yuki is my favorite mangaka and most of her works are depressing in some sense, but this one I found the saddest.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say Let Dai and Sakura gari (I agree with others who have also mentioned it). Both of these tore me apart. Let dai had me crying for days afterwards whenever I thought about it. v_v

• 3 weeks later...

cold sleep,cold light and cold fever leave a deep impression on me.I read them mangas as well as novel, and even listen to the dramas.As a man, however , tears came to my eyes.

• 5 months later...
For the life of me, I cannot remember the title of the manga, but I'll give what I remember of the plot. It was just heartbreaking for me. It's a story of twins kai and kei, one of them committed suicide, that is kai who has become so lost in his misery stemming from love for his twin brother. kei is kai's protector from bullying and all but there were times when kei couldn't rescue him. his descent to such a lurid situation involving sex is pretty painful to read. he never wanted his brother to know that he desired him so he tried to fill that void by giving his body to others. when kei found out, he didn't know how to deal with it and it only aggravated kai's despair.

but this is all in a flashback, several chapters are devoted to it. he jumped from the rooftop of the schoolbuilding and this is where kei usually hides in solace. and to deal with the guilt and loss he also resorted to sex...

i don't think the manga is completed that's why i am hopeful that there's redemption at the end of this story, that kei might find peace... if you've read this, can you tell me the name of the manga? thanks!

It's Sora o Daite Oyasumi (Embrace the Sky and Sleep). and YES YES YES, it's tragic as fuck. I didn't dare read it again (I've only read it once) since it took a lot of energy from me. I've never felt so tired after reading; it's too emotionally draining to read (among the very few mangas that made me feel drained at the end is this, Sakura Gari, and Acid Town).

And what's more depressing is that even if it's 2016 already, the manga seems as if it's already discontinued. *sobs*

cold sleep' date='cold light and cold fever leave a deep impression on me.I read them mangas as well as novel, and even listen to the dramas.As a man, however , tears came to my eyes.[/quote']

Planning to read the novels this year..but it has a manga version?? Really?

*after 15secs of checking..*

It does!!!! OMG! Unfortunately, all links are removed (it's licensed already).

Thank you! :) ..and glad to see a fudanshi here in the forums! :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hybrid child will always be one at the top of the list for me.

also, i just finished Golden Days and bawled my eyes out at the end. it was very well written.

• 1 year later...

oh yes!!! Happy to see people mention Sora o Daite Oyasumi!! Because that definitely messed me up & to this day my absolute favorite manga!..

Ai no kusabi, It's been years and I don't think I'll ever get over it tbh.

Zetsuai, they were so doomed from the very beginning but just occasionally you thought they were gonna be ok, Anyway que all the gut wrenching heartache.

Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai Suru, oh my baby, I just wanna protect him.