the saddest yaoi manga ever?

raniechan

Oh! Must not forget Endless World!

(And the shounen ai Acid Town, even if this is asking for Yaoi, cause it is just on the line of becoming a yaoi in my opinion)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Paola91

• YukiTakumi

• mikejeff02

It isn't the saddest one out there and the ending is happy but I'll still mention it because it's the only one I remember crying and crying while reading it. It's Doushitemo Furetakunai by Yoneda Kou sensei. It isn't tragic and there's nothing unsual.. But I guess it's so real and it's so easy to relate to it that it really really hurts and affects you. So yeah.

• 2 months later...

I've read almost 80% of manga that's been mentioned (sakura gari, zetsuai, cut, doushitemo furetakunai, etc)

but I think the most saddest is MIRAGE OF BLAZE (novel)

I don't know how many times I cried for this one.. It's truly heartbreaking..

ZANKOKU NA KAMI GA SHIHAI SURU is the most depressing for me..

While, ZETSUAI + BRONZE is the most obsessive..

also , The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese and The Carp on the Chopping Block Jumps Twice

had some sad moments

i agree with you. i really cried a lot while reading this manga :leaf16::leaf16:

Well, I havent read alot of the ones that were mentioned so i dont know if they are super sad but for me it was Mirage of Blaze the novel.

It was so sad, i think that is the only one so far that i have cryed while reading. Still i am going to read the ones mentioned.

Doushitemo Furetakunai - oh my gosh, Yoneda Kou is such a genius. Also, the oneshot "Don't Stay Gold" always gets me BUT I don't cry that much either.

Also, just... Dousaibou Seibutsu, Sumomo Yumeka. A majority of that book is not tragedy, but she always manages to slip in this air of sadness and I can tangibly feel the time running out as they grow. It's so sad yet so amazing.

I wish, I knew the name of it. I will have to dive into my hard-drive and find it. You will have to settle with me telling you the plot. It was a shoujo manga, where a women had lost her mind in a car crash and did not recognise her husband. She however needed consent care, and because her husband loved her so much, he protended to be her carer for the rest of her life just so he could be close to her. It was very sweet, and had me in tears.

Another one that really sticks in my mind is The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. Although the manga itself is not really a sad one but a comedy. One of the stories about Ubasute, where an old women locks herself in a cupboard and starves to death in order for her son and grandson could eat. I was fascinated by this kind of 'senicide' carried out in order not to be a burden to family and spent hours researching different cultures use of it after reading it.

Doushitemo Furetakunai I agree it's sad but it's so beautiful and to me raw, one of the best boy's love mangas I have ever read. Boy's next door was quiet sad as well. I haven't read many sad Boy's love so I can't say much. but Junjou Egoist, when Nowaki didn't write letters, to Hiro, is still sad to me but it ends with such a beautiful scene in the liabary.

abiru junjou

man, it shota but the storyline is just very well developed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I love Kurosagi Corspe Delivery, i dont find it sad but i like the story line it just unique in a way and very dark too. I wish i could read more i just read up to vol.5.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I find Sakura Gari and Ai no Kusabi very sad. But Let Dai is even sadder; might be the saddest manhwa ever read (not just in the BL category but also manga in general ;) ) I cried a lot at the last chapter of Let Dai though am not really the type who cry over fictional creations V.V

• 3 weeks later...

For the life of me, I cannot remember the title of the manga, but I'll give what I remember of the plot. It was just heartbreaking for me. It's a story of twins kai and kei, one of them committed suicide, that is kai who has become so lost in his misery stemming from love for his twin brother. kei is kai's protector from bullying and all but there were times when kei couldn't rescue him. his descent to such a lurid situation involving sex is pretty painful to read. he never wanted his brother to know that he desired him so he tried to fill that void by giving his body to others. when kei found out, he didn't know how to deal with it and it only aggravated kai's despair.

but this is all in a flashback, several chapters are devoted to it. he jumped from the rooftop of the schoolbuilding and this is where kei usually hides in solace. and to deal with the guilt and loss he also resorted to sex...

i don't think the manga is completed that's why i am hopeful that there's redemption at the end of this story, that kei might find peace... if you've read this, can you tell me the name of the manga? thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
I went gosh with Ai no kusabi, Gosh *again* It made me upset for a whole week long (TAT)

Same here... I watch it many times and the ending is just soo sad. I kept imagining 'what if' they survive and others..

I made a thread about it on Anime Central, so please do visit it :)

Sakura Gari

Love the plot, the art and the all the characters (yes, the bad guys too, sowwe but they are cool in some ways)

I cry like 2 hours after every vol ~~ It's really sad until the ending so .... :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 1 month later...
hana no miyako de

definitely one of the mangas that made me cry. looking forward to read more drama mangas.

- - - Updated - - -

hana no miyako de

definitely one of the mangas that made me cry. looking forward to read more drama mangas.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i really really high recomended complex by manda ringo it's is the best of the best sad manga.. more then let dai.. althoug i cry too when i was reading let dai... but this manga complex is a masterpeice >..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.