Your favorite Type of Yaoi Story?

nicicia

I like one-sided love stories (They usually end up being mutual but sometimes they don't and my heart bleeds) or when the uke have some kind of trauma and the seme helps him overcome it with patience and LOTS of love.

I like salarymanXhighschool boy A LOT or any younger semexolder uke variation.

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• nicicia

• Ephemeral

I love the angst and depression kind, ok. I am not a sadist nor am I superly depressed but I like the kind of uke/ or seme who are giving way too much love and receiving none. I like stories with such plots when the seme or uke who take their partner for granted has to do all the chasing back.

I begin to love older uke and more mature younger seme though I am also a big fan of the traditional seme older guy and uke younger guy kind of relationship.

Can anyone suggest me any good fanfic where the seme took the uke so much granted that uke is deciding to give up on seme altogether just to have that idiot of a seme chases him back? I blame this on my favorite fanfic author of all times, Akuma who wrote a 2x1 angst story about Duo x Heero from Gundam with this exact same plot. I need more.

• Like 1

When the seme rapes the uke, I find it utterly adorable. The seme is sadistic and the uke is machosistic but doesn' know it. perfect example is gunji x akira in Togainu no chi:hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

i like if the seme treat the uke badly, and the uke leave him. When the uke leave him he realize his mistake and try anything to take his uke back

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

bondage ftw!!

whether it's rivals, love triangle, teacher-student vice versa or anything, I don't really care as long as it involves somebody being tied up :p

I find it cute when the sadistic seme finally reveals his soft side and admit his love to the helpless uke :3

nothing shota or bara please.

oh! I forgot! nipple play is

• Like 1

:o Now that's a hard one! I guess I like the storylines that don't follow the "Typical Yaoi" plot. Uke in love with seme, seme is also in love but neither realize it. It comes out, they do it, they fight over something, they make up. Hey, I can write a Yaoi!

• 3 weeks later...

I have several favorite type of yaoi

1. I like incest / no same blood family relationship (father x son / step father x son, brother x brother/ step brothe, uncle x nephew, cousins x cousins)

2. I like seme bully uke and a little bit hardcore (boss x subordinate, yakuza x police, teacher x student, master x slave, owner x male maid)

3. 2nd character and 3rd character love main character (some times they sex threesome for example like Junk! Boys by Minami Haruka

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

4. all type yaoi Yamato Nase's Manga

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

nice thread....:hamtaro-005 (6):

for me i love angst (im kinda masochistic).., the love-hate relationship like naoe and takaya of mirage of blaze....also reincarnation plot..(uraboku)...i just love how they always end up obsessing/loving the other character even how many lifetimes... im not really particular about the age...or the seme-uke role...

also the devoted lover type....i like that too.....

oh i almost forgot...the master-slave relationship also....esp if the slave is the seme

i just love if the uke has the control....leaf2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like so many type.

Teacher x Student,Boss x Employee, Yakusa x little guy, etc.

and I like drama story [ They have so many feeling] they always make me deep in feeling[Too much emotion] . TT ^ TT

• Like 1

I LOVE all types of pairing, I'm fine with any type.

The only pairings that pop in my head now are master x servant and student council president x vice president, I don't know why but just the thought of the student council students having relationships with one another is just exciting to me.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I have a weakness for teacher/professor-student relationships. I also love best friends into lovers stories, especially when things get a bit complicated.

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of innocent mushy stuff,

so themes with violence suits me just fine.

Teacher/student relationships are also a minor weakness, of course.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I read all type of yaoi story

But i mostly enjoy friends/best friends become lovers - cuz they know each other soo much that I find it funny

Teacher x student - and my fav place would be the nurse or the rooftop ahha

and a hardcore ones? xD

My favorite Yaoi stories are the ones like Crimson Spell instead of Gravitation mainly because of the action. I think that characters are drawn closer together when there is danger and struggle.

I like the American comic Starfighter because of this too.. but japanese yaoi manga is still the best!

mine is bestfriend become boyfriend, such a sweet thing.. we know each other and realize that we have a beautiful feelings, it's strange but feel so good.. but unfortunately none of my bestfriend who wants to be with me i think hahhahaa just guessing that they're straight, but i believe someday i'll meet the right one :D

I love anything and almost everything that can make me feel the love :leaf15:

I really like shounen-ai because of that, but sometimes, I need more love between the two, so both work great for me lol :hamtaro-005 (6):

I do like drama in yaoi, but sometimes, I see yaoi with too much drama which break my heart over and over T^T It's those kind of situation when I just wanna go like "Get together already!!!!" :1onion49:

I like advanture-ish situation as well as slice of life :) I love both school life and working yaoi =w=

I'm not much of a picky person when it come to the setting, but I'm quite picky in the plot and the uke/seme I guess o w o)/

I like the uke to be the innocent one most of the time lol. I usually can't stand innocent seme, though there are exceptions ohohoho~

And I don't like shota uke/seme (not into shotacon :Red_fox3:) but for example, in Super Lovers, I can't help but love everything xD

So it's just depend... rabbit8

• 3 weeks later...
I love the master/servant relationships, teacher/student is also one of my faves, but I also like teacher/teacher or student/student too.

I like funny ones, and I love the cute ones, especially when one of them has no idea how the other feels and then the moment they finally realise, it's so cute.

I don't really care about age difference, although I maybe prefer if the seme is a bit older.

I definitely like when the seme is really forceful, and the uke is innocent :)

ohh me too ^^,

+ but one of my facv. is seme(gay) is a mature and the uke have a child he is dervorce xD but he is straight but the result it

the uke will fall in love the seme

i read all of kind of yaoi, but my favorite genre is middle age seme/uke who has children (boys or girls dont matter, but its better if his child is boy because it will make a new realitionship)

like koishite daddy or himegoto asobi

because the story is more deep and intense, and when they realisionship work out they will be a perfect family

kyaaaaaaaaaaa i really like it

I Like Yaoi wherein the uke is a megane...smart looking type.

I Yaoi stories wherein the uke is acting cool and smart and the seme always makes the uke look cute and blush..

>///