YO Girls Club

SailorRishi

hahaha.. dear.. I know there are minors.. that's why I say always this and that... so everyone can think whatever they want....hahahahah sorry but I can't remember how old are you.....

But if I just think in these lips.... lord.....lord... lord..... I can get addicted....

9zxc3a.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• BRIDGET

• Belita

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

@Brid i'm 18... :p still young...

those lips... apart from making the must wonderfull sounds... the must beautiful music... i can imagine so much more that they can do... *perverted eyes*

Just go crazy for me... eheheh xD work those lips honey...

tumblr_lwldkj338x1r77upho1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Well ladies... tonight i'm really tired and this slow internet is killing me!

so, i'll be going to bed. ^^

I'm sure i'll have the nicest dreams...xD

night night

tumblr_lwmii6wP5D1qghx25

@Shiro.. sorry dear but my connection died last night.... that's why I couldn't post and wish you good night

@FujoshiFTW.. these walls are free for you to post yummy pics... and who knows maybe there are hidden fans somewhere so show us what you like...hehehe

Having a reallllly bad hangover......

Who told me to mix vodka with wiskey....? O_o

How was yesterday's night? Was it fun?

I was planning on coming here again and have more fun too but i died when i got home XD

tumblr_lshdk3BkuU1qfpzt9.gif

20f29g.gif

I can't belive I worked 11 hours non-stop... I could sleep for days but I'm not sleepy.... I dozed on the deliver boy shoulder while checking.... girls... I need a revitalizer.. I've still so much things to do....

My Lord -kneels in a bow- Despite all I wish you a Merry Christmas and this lady and this club will be willing to see you back as soon as your business out here are solved. Wish you a succesful, inspiring business.....

Merry Christmas everyone!!! ^^

@Brid... my Xmas will be much better now that Changmin actually said it... *day dreaming* Seriously now... I hope you have a wonderfull day and night honey! ^^

@Saga-sama i am delight to see you here. *smile* thank you!! *super excited* Merry Xmas to you too!! :D

• Like 1

@Shiro!!! sweetie.. Merry Xmas to you too... I also hope you've got a wonderful night with your beloved ones....

I just thought of you when posting...hahaha... welll.. not really.... and in my imouto, Cherry, Bel, and all the girls......

• Like 1

Tomorrow... wait *checks the clock* today :p and the next day i don't know if i'll be able to come here... so i wished it already to everyone!! ^^

I must share this with you girls! My mother wants me to dress up as Santa!! Me!! because of my sister! i'm like... WTF? how am i supose to do this without her notice it is me?! *sight*