YO Girls Club

SailorRishi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi Girls....

The Boys have opened a Boys club. I thought what can we can do better , so i open a Girls club ;)

Girls let us talk about Boys/Girls .... everything that interests us.

Let us start with small introduce about itself...are you single, bi or hetero etc...

Come let us have fun. let's see which club will be more popular.

• Like 13

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• BRIDGET

• Belita

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

wait~~~*looking at my chest*

hmm yeah im a girl...so im in...Hello Im June or u can call me Junnie or anything except curses...

Im straight (?)...16 years old...in a relationship with my laptop...

Children?? yeah i have 3 lil' chickies and 9 fat cats...

human lover??? not yet interested...lol

Currently obsessed with Yaoi...MisuShin...Visual Kei...Naitou Taiki...and Aki from OZ...^^

NICE TO MEET YA!!!! *bows*

• Like 3

Well, this should be fun~

I'm 22 and pansexual~ And...unfortunately single. ==

awwww finaly someone who is the same sex orientation like me :hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 1

wait~~~*looking at my chest*

hmm yeah im a girl...so im in...Hello Im June or u can call me Junnie or anything except curses...

Im straight (?)...16 years old...in a relationship with my laptop...

Children?? yeah i have 3 lil' chickies and 9 fat cats...

human lover??? not yet interested...lol

Currently obsessed with Yaoi...MisuShin...Visual Kei...Naitou Taiki and Aki from OZ...^^

NICE TO MEET YA!!!! *bows*

"relationship with my laptop"...i can feel you ;)

i have a bf, but he does not live nearby....so my best friend is skype^^

"relationship with my laptop"...i can feel you ;)

i have a bf, but he does not live nearby....so my best friend is skype^^

Hahahha...but me...really...im a lonely girl...

Boys dun even dare to ask for my phone number...maybe i should smile more often...=='''

So laptop is my lover after i moved to a new place...

I wish my laptop could talk...T_T

• Like 3

Haha, as soon as I saw the boys made a club, I knew the girls would make one as well XD

I say I'm hetero, but I'm actually heteroflexible. Meaning that I sometimes find girls sexually attractive, but only have relationships with boys. But to be honest, I'm just interested in having a close and loving connection with someone. Like 'my lover is my best friend' sort of relationship.

• Like 3

@Last_sky16

You're still young. The right will come. So do not care. Now just enjoy your youth and have fun.

You can talk wit all of us, speciall here on YO. All people are really friendly here.

This is then similar like your laptop talking to you :)

• Like 1

YYAyyyy....

Girls little corner :p

You rock Sailor ;)

Ok, presentations then... I'm 29 (me old hag XD), i'm straight, married and a mom already :p

And yes, love Yaoi to death, husband knows i'm kind of lunatic, so he just doesn't bother anymore and he also knows about my yaoi addiction and about all of you guys since i don't shut up about it XD

• Like 2

@Last_sky16

You're still young. The right will come. So do not care. Now just enjoy your youth and have fun.

You can talk wit all of us, speciall here on YO. All people are really friendly here.

This is then similar like your laptop talking to you :)

Ahahaha yeah thatz why my laptop is my bestfriend...

Im relying on this page is too much...hehehe

Becoz i really love this forum SO SO MUCH!!!!

I never had a chance to say this before but...

Thanx for welcoming me here...i am so happy to be here even for 27/7

awww i love YO...and ofc all people here...rather, all the people here are YO.

@belita

im self a mom, and yaoi obsessed, hi hi. so i can feel you the best. my bf, he dont like yaoi, but he loves me :) yesterday he search for me some yaoi anime...lol^^ he ask me, honey i found some anime, here you can download it. it was Ai no Kusabi :msn_red_fox 8omg i was so happy, bcouz it's my favorite BL story...(i thing he stalk me^^)...when not, than its faith :msn_red_fox 3

in last time i was not so much active here...my job was killing me:( but now i have again more time...i really miss all people here.

love you all foxy2

• Like 3

@SailorRishi

Know what you mean dear :D

I cannot leave you guys alone, i'm at work right now but since i have to do somethings in the pc i'm actually able to be around here a bit more today...

It's been really hard to be around these days, and yeah... I really miss everything, from the people to the place itself, when i'm not able to come ;___;

• Like 2

Jess, female, 20, bi. I don't believe in love so for me it's 'no-strings-attached only' type of relationships.

I'm a complete sadist, I have a cold personality, and a dark and idiotic sense of humor.

I'm drawing all the time, anywhere, on anything, with everything. I also like to read and write a lot.

I adore Science, I adore sports, and I adore Art is all forms.

Aaand... I guess that's it? (:

• Like 3

Hi Jess, i'am masochist :) i belive in love (not in relationships)...Love is the only thing in my life what keeps me living on....