YO Girls Club

SailorRishi

-cries like a baby- NOOOOOO OMG SUN... Junsu....Yunho bloody guy.. hands off!!!!! JUNSUUUU come back to me!!!!!

hahahaha

@Shiro... I just simply love Changmin's hair style... I love it.....

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• BRIDGET

• Belita

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls......my girls here at work gave me a vodka bottle to work off the stress...

Wanna share?! XD

(can you notice i'm drunk already or not really?) XD

what happened to him??-gets close to Jae- sana sanita lo que no cura hoy curara mañanita..haha- kisses his cheek- blushes.. OMG.. gosh... so cute.....

adlvdx.jpg

For heaven's sake... this is an absolute sin to commit over and over again.... and again...and again....and again....and again......

@Brid!!! i'll sue you!! you are seriously trying to kill me right? right? the only reason i'm still alive now is because i'm already in hell!!

OH thank god for that!! now i can see it over and over... and over again!!!

cause i can't die! i can't die! i can't... i... *blood ... river*

@mixlol Hello sweetie!! ^^ please do not mind my over reactions and stupidity... *bows* You'll get used to it!! :p

My net is also quite slow now... :/

what happened to him??-gets close to Jae- sana sanita lo que no cura hoy curara mañanita..haha- kisses his cheek- blushes.. OMG.. gosh... so cute.....

Not sure what happened, he just posted the pic a few days ago... "My whole body’s damaged." he said T.T oh my Boo-Jae, please get better!

What did you say in spanish??? :p

@Shiro... it wasn't my intention at all.. I just saw his neck and his jaw... and.. I.. OMG.. it's perfect!!!!!

@imouto... I can't remember the song you sing to a kid when they get hurt so I used the Spanish one. It says: heal heal, heal heal, what it wasn't healed today.. it would be tomorrow...well.. kinda.....

Do you know the song in Eng?

@Brid honey... i don't mind at all if you post pictures like this everyday! actually... feel free to do it!xD i would make my day just by that!!!xD

Gosh he is so good in that photo... oh Lord!!!

adlvdx.jpg

Don't you feel like tracing the line of his jaw and then go down to his neck.. take your time in his neck... then go to the collarbones ( did I ever mention that collarbones make me..... gosh) and then... and then... and then..... this and that?

Oh geez!!! i died right away in the jaws... oh god... thank god the nose is bellow the eyes...otherwise i wouldn't be able to see anything!! :p

And collarbones... they are an extremely erogenous zone...xD

ANd after that... this and that... i shall keep it to myself... there are minors in this site! not that i am that old though!xD

*day dreaming*

So hot!! need to cool down!!!

tumblr_le6cgdIWMC1qzcnfgo1_500.gif

• Like 1