YO Girls Club

SailorRishi

-gets up and heads for the exit- Well,girls. It was a nice evening for me to spend it here(actually it's not exactly evening,but anyway XD).

See you later,beauties.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• BRIDGET

• Belita

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

-gets up and heads for the exit- Well,girls. It was a nice evening for me to spend it here(actually it's not exactly evening,but anyway XD).

See you later,beauties.

nite nite saga, sorry I missed you ^^

My dears... I have to leave to.. sadly... starting work in like 4 hours??

Be good young ladies....

@Imouto.... be careful... mom will lock your pc..... hehehe

Have fun girls and see you all tomorrow....

TRYING TO NOT WAKE UP MY MAM. (WHICH KINDA FAILS SINCE i JUST DROPPED THE KEYBOARD)

oh, caps XD

that happens all the time to me!!xD not dropping the keyboard but making noise whe i'm trying not to... :p

My dears... I have to leave to.. sadly... starting work in like 4 hours??

Be good young ladies....

@Imouto.... be careful... mom will lock your pc..... hehehe

Have fun girls and see you all tomorrow....

good nite! and I already got that threat lol, but I can't sleep...

shiro - yeah, whenever you are trying to be quiet, you always make the biggest noise. XD

@chiakaiyuki can't sleep? i'll show you something really kawaii and good...

nothing like having Aoi saying that he loves us né? ;)

but a kiss is also sweet... :p

• Like 1

Heya Bridge :**

Right now i'm relaxing on the couch....doind zip...and it's so awsome....I'm in heaven!! XD

I already prepared stuff for dinner so i'm gonna crash a little...probably...getting sleepy already XD

hazel-relaxing.jpg

Wow Bel... lucky you.. such a wonderful couch.....it makes me feel go and sit next to you and get warmer.. it's so frigging cold in this house......

Oi.. hope sales are going well.... but let's talk to other things bef you fall sleep... Oi Bel... don't doze while I talk to you... hehehehehehe.... well. what do you think about the party with the gentlemen's club? how would it be? a dinner... a buffet... you know... you're the official party organizer.......

Eheheh still here :p

Sales are....going :D

Thank you for asking sweetie :**

Me?! O_o

Oh shit really?! XD

When's the party going to happen i wanna be online for that XD

@Bel... hahaha... poor you... I dont let you doze as you deserve.... hehe sorry?

Well I heard somewhere that the gentlemen want to do sth this weekend so I think it could be after New Year's so everybody can be here during the weekend... what do you think?

@ Bridge

I won't be around much in the 24 25 and the 31st and 1st, after that i'll be much more free with time to do whatever you guys want me too XD

This month it's really complicated to be around, i can only come and go all the time :(

Okis girls... I know this has nothing to do.. but I was talking to a friend about dancing and I couldnt avoid to show you this... I just love it.....

• Like 2

Oh cool, hello peeps or peepets..yeah.

Call me by my nickname I got in camp years ago..Nemo!

I'm 21, and rather lonely. In really life...well, can I categorize myslef if I don't really have a social life at this time?

I can watch anything I guess, as long there's a good plot and decent acting present.

My inner self is like Bubbles from Power Puff Girls, adn my outer self is like a darker form of Buttercup. No, I don't watch that show anymore.

• Like 2

Welcome Nemo! XD

Sometimes our real life it's not exctly fun or exciting however we make the most possible to have loads of fun right here... ;)

So please do enjoy :D

@Nemo... welcome to our humble club... please have fun and feel free to come this is yours too.

And yeah Bel is right... life is not that good always but at least here it's great always....