• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

本当に 嬉しい で, 楽しい です.

And now I'm singing ureshiiii, tanoshiiiii, ureshiiii, tanoshiiiii so as not to forget the words. XD

I don't expect to get any Valentines cards this year. I usually don't get any cards or gifts unless I give it to someone first, and then they only give me something in return because they feel it's the nice thing to do.

... A girl from 20 y.o tells me I have anatomy issues in my drawing ( First male body anatomy drawing so yeah xD ) Thats why my drawing is declined in her "hardcore yaoi" group on dA. while she draws when I sat in grade 5/6 from elementary school...

OH GOD PEOPLE.... o_O whats with this world!?!

@nicicia

I so like your latest drawing! *_* It seems so real. Did you use some 3D software?

Thank you very much, dear! The only software I used was Photoshop CS5, and my wacom tablet :) The trick is in the shading and coloring ;)

@YAO(H)I_lover

You should show it when is done :)

@Nicicia

Impressive *____* I also thought you used some complicated 3D program, until I read your reply to Aoi :D

• Like 1

Getting so sick of YFC. Seriously, it's the only band/project where G has gone wrong.

At this point, the only song that really gets to me is ALL MY LOVE and at that only the .jp minus J version.

It's the only song that affect me like a Gackt-song would.

And for every cover of G-songs they do I dislike them more and more. Their version of SPEED MASTER just killed my liking of them. Let me show you what I mean:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Reasons main reasons why I dislike YFCz version:

1 - The english. Why ruin a perfectly good song by destroying it's lyrics and kind of changing its meaning?

2 - Re-arranging the instruments. In a bad way!!! It's just all over the place.

3 - sorry Jon, but I think you're kinda destroying it even further.

//end rant

• Like 1

I like the fact that they're puting more English in the songs now, but not in the OLD songs. Keep them the same! Thats why we love them, not these new covers >.

I agree Nezu, the only song I've really loved so far is All My Love.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I mean, sure some of their new songs are fun live like Mousou girl, and YOU ARE THE REASON was beautiful live too, but the recorded version wasn't nearly as good. I won't be spending more money on them. Oh, I wish Malice Mizer would reunite Y_Y