Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
Sign in to follow this  
rotten boy

Your frist Yaoi anime??

My first was Loveless but that time I didn´t even know what Yaoi means so my first was Junjou Romantica

but that time I was straight (I didn´t know again it was Yaoi) so it grossed me out and I stopped the episode right after misaki got a hand job from Usagi-san onion8 after some months I fell in love with a guy and watched the anime again xDyoyo5

so it grossed me out and I stopped the episode xDyoyo5

Hahahah @Nezumi-kun, same for me. First with hetero sexy scenes, then with BL))) didn't stop us in the end

17493740_620241488148566_1364638391295016960_n.jpg

Mine was either Ikoku Ikoroi Romantan or Papa to Kiss in the Dark, I forget which of the two.

I was thrown straight into yaoi hell, now that I look back at it. And I never want to get out.

:Being-joyful-01:

Uhh I'm pretty sure mine was Kirepapa or Junjou, I remember watching them the same day so I'm not sure which one i watched first?

my first was Junjou Romantica :3onion15:

no matter how many times i watch will never get tired of it~ hahafoxy2

Guest KatsMH

I think I watched Gravitation first and then Loveless. But a more yaoi one was Junjo Romantica ^^

Yuri on Ice (#teamYurio), Love Stage and then Junjou Romantica:D I had a very nice start and I had no idea to what it would lead:D