Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

Hikaru stared back at the demon not showing an ounce of fear. Despite being helpless and at the mercy of the demons there was no doubt in his mind that Keiko will come rescue him. After all it was said that the bond between a priest and his guardian could transcend time and space, he was certain this little obstacle like a magic seal wouldn't be able to keep Keiko from finding him for long, so all he had to do was hold on until his guardian show up. That being said he still flinched when he felt the demon's on his chin and he said: "Do your worst demon... enjoy this while it lasts cause this is going to be your last night wandering on this Earth."

Hikaru closed his eyes shut and bit his lower lip as the demon began tearing his clothes off. He shivered slightly feeling the cool night air on his exposed skin. A groan of disgust left his throat as he felt the demons starting to have their way with his body, the touch and lick on his cock, his nipples and even his ass brought him nothing but disgust. If anything he almost preferred the painful cuts on his body cause at least those didn't bother to disguise themselves as something pleasant. He was biting down on his lower lips so hard that soon blood was flowing down his cheek. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He smirked at the boy’s guts but he kept looking. He was getting aroused by simply see him stimulated and cut open. That was a beautiful sight. Moving closer to to the prisoned boy he touched his skin with his rough hands, slapping his buttcheeks growling behind him. “Hmmm, you have a fine ass” he whispered into the boy’s ear, licking his neck moving down his back, over his cuts, taking a taste of his blood. “You even have a delicious blood….it would had been a waist” he groan, moving his kisses back to his shoulder, as his finger reached the soft well prepared whole and without any warning or information he slipped his middle finger all the way inside as he bite the boy’s shoulder leaving a pretty mark.

“You’re tight …. I like that….mmhmmm….guess the little ones did a good job on you since you’re this hard” he growled, whispering in his ear. “This will be fun….already is actually … I will enjoy every bit.of.it while I’m gonna fuck you up” he groan, fucking Hikaru with his finger, sinking it deeper with every word he said.

Removing his finger he slapped him one more time loving the sound of it as he took his cock out, stroking it a few times as it was already hard. Getting closer to the priest he smirked as he talked. “You can scream all you want. No one can hear you here and no one can save you from this”.

As his hands spread his buttocks wide, without mercy or any other preparation he pushed inside the others whole, filling him with all his length, groaning as the guy was so tight. He didn’t wait for any adjustment for the other. He just started moving ramping in and out of him. This was a merciful hard fuck. He loved to see the other’s sounds as it was music for his ears, knowing that he was the one making him suffer like this.

“You’re feeling so good …. No wonder Keiko is so wrapped around you …. He has good taste in sex …” he growled smirking feeling he was almost there. He made a small gesture with his hand and a few demons appeared in front of the priest, starting to kiss and bite his nipples as the others were stroking, licking and sucking his shaft and balls, while was pounding in and out of him like a crazy animal.

“I’m going to fill you up all the way with my cum that it will be to much for you handle” he growled in his ear, biting his other shoulder till blood was running down his white skin. Ramping his hips harder and faster he growled loud and in one thrust he pushed as deep as he could as he shot his cum all the way deep inside the other. He moved again, wanting to be milked out and give him all. He cum so much that it flooded outside around his cock and on the floor. “Take it all boy…..you will remember this feeling for berry long” he laughed malicious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keiko was looking like crazy around the castle but there has been one area that he didn’t had looked. The now in position emperor. He was wondering why he didn’t had seen him till now. He was the son of that old man right, so how come he didn’t come out to check on him or something.

Just as he approached to the quarters of his majesty he stumble upon a barrier. Frowning he tried to enter it but the electroshocks that the barrier was giving were strong. Not powerful enough to harm him, but strong.

A jolt of pain struck through his chest which made him kneel, breathing hard and looking panicked. “Hikaru” he whispered realizing what it meant. Hikaru was in danger. Soon he was surrounded by guardians which he recognized he had helped at their un-possessness and they were now trying to fight him. He noticed that they were awake. So that only meant one thing. The emperor was directly involved with the demon attacks. But why.

Duking an attack he took his sword out and started fighting them. Since they were not possessed and were trying to kill him, he didn’t cared anymore if  his sword was slicing to kill or just to harm. Leaving one of the guards half alive he pushed him against the barrier along with his sword, making the whole thing subcircuit and explode then disappeared.

Having the coast clear he focused on the demon power that was floating around, recognizing one particularly. Running to the grand hall, as soon as he opened the doors and run in, he stopped half way his eyes wide at the scene before him.

“Aaaa….look who decided to join the show. A little late I must say. I don’t think he can go another round anytime soon” he smirked  grabbing the boy by the hair, dragging his head up. “Look who’s here…. How nice is it. Did you liked the view?”

“No … Hikaru” he whispered falling on his knees feeling a whole in his chest that was eating him from inside. He failed to keep him safe. Looking over his bruises and the blood on his skin made him frown. God, what did he do to you? he though breathing hard feeling his heart break as inside revenge was building. He wanted the guy dead. At all cost. No matter what he was going to get but he was going to kill the demon no matter what.

Standing back up, the black and red fog started to flow around him, making his eyes go dark and red. He took out his sword, letting the dead souls that were surrounding him possess it and use their power before he rushed and started fighting with the other demon. “DIE YOU FILTHY SCUMBAG!”

Edited by mik3la

Hikaru continue to suffer the lain and humiliation from the demons He ignored the everything the demon said and kept his eyes and mouth shut, defend to nit give the demon any more satisfaction but that ultimately probed to be futile. He groaned in disgust when the demon suddenly pushed his finger inside him and after just being used by Keiko earlier that day and beingbliCked by the demons it entered without too much trouble, and shortly after he rammed his filthy cock all the way down the poor priest's ass.

"Hnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" Hikaru groaned in agony as he felt the demon starting to ravage inside him. As the minions of the demon joined in the multi front assault on his body he regrettably began to feel pleasure, made evident by the fact that his cock was now hard from the demon's stimulations. His Body has become too accustomed to pleasure after falling in love with Keiko, not to mention the fact that he just had sex with his lover earlier that day and his body remembered the sensation all too wrll. Luckily the demon who he now assume to be Humpty Dumb had no skill in his advances what so ever, which allowed Hikaru to focus on the pain and humiliation of it all instead, but if course by doing so he had only made the torment more unbearable for himself. 

"Gaaaaaah!!! Ha ..Ha...guhh..!" Hkaru cried out when the demon bit into his shoulder, and once he let go of his lower lip he couldn't contain his voice any more. He moaned and groaned in agony as the demon began to pick up pace and he whined as he felt the demon's cock throb and his belly bloating from the creature's filth. He came so much that the slime began overflowing from his rear and splashed on the floor. But of course the demon wasn't done with him after just one round, as the night continued Hikaru slowly flipped into an almost trance like state of mind. He began blocking out all the pain and humiliation he was feeling. From the outside he looked like he was broken, his body and mind shattered and became nothing but a moaning twitching husk. He couldn't quite tell how long it went on, but eventually he began to feel a warmth coming from the depth of his being, and that feeling was enough to wake him up.

"K..... Keiko..." Hikaru said weakly as he twitched was still impaled on the demon's cock. With the seal broken however his powers are now back and with a quick chant he used an emergency spell which caused an explosion of light coming out of his body, sending the demons around him flying in all directions. As he fell to the ground he groaned in disgust feeling the demon's cum gushing out if his abused rear. With difficulty he looked up at his guardian and was horrified to see him shrouded in darkness again. "Keiko no..... Don't... Give in to hatred..." He tried to speak up but only managed to make a whisper like voice. 

There was silence as only the sound of their swords meeting in battle could be heard. Keiko was to consumed by hatred to even hear anything anymore, which only made the other demon smirk even more. That was driving Keiko even crazier, wanting to split the demon in two, tore his limbs apart, decapitate him and burn him. He wanted to make him suffer for what he did to Hikaru.

A bright light stroke the room which made Keiko and the demon to part, and Keiko to cover his eyes. He recognized the pure light seeing Hikaru moving, whispering something to him but he couldn’t hear it. Running to him, he covered his body with his robe, holding his body leaned to him, as his heart shuttered at the image of his lover in that state.

“What has he done to you …. I’m so sorry … I’m sorry … I couldn’t protect you” he started speaking, feeling the words stumble in his guts as he began to cry. He never had cried ever since he died. But now he felt shattered, broken as he failed in protecting his lover. In protecting the one person that was important to him.

Seeing that Keiko was busy with the priest and wasn’t paying attention to him, the demon tried to attack him, but Keiko was on track and in that state that he was in, he just lifted the sword and it was like the demon had hit a protection barrier around them, that blew him to the other side of the room.

“You will not lay any of your filthy fingers on him ever again!” he growled looking at the demon with death thirst. It was then when Hikaru spoke again to him not giving into hatred. “How can you say that? How can you ask me to not hate them to death for doing this to you? The feeling is burning me inside and I want to make them pay for it. For doing this to you”, he said looking at his lover touching his precious face.

Hikaru reached out his shivering hand and touched Keiko'a cheek gently. With a weak smile he said: "Because they don't matter to me Keiko. You do. I'm a jealous man Keiko and I won't allow anything other than your love of me to occupy your heart, even if it's anger and hatred because I got hurt. And besides.... This is their last night on earth. What a pity that they waste it on fucking someone who saw them as nothing but dust and ash." He reached for Keiko's hand and held it over his own chest and chanted: "In the name of Mitsurugi I command you, come forth!"

Like before the Sword of Heart appeared for Keiko to wield. "Help me up would you?" Hikaru said as he got up on his wobbly feet and reached his hand out towards his torn robe, several pieces of paper spells flew out and into his fingers. Keiko's presence has certainly energized the abused priest and he said with a tired but confident smile: "Let's send them to hell!"

As Hikaru took his hand and placed it on his chest, the shield went down so they were vulnerable. But as he pulled out the Sword of Heart , looking at the man he loved, taking a deep breath, he let the calm overflow his entire essence.

Helping him up, he hold him close to him, making sure he wasn’t falling as he felt still weak on his legs, as he could tell, watching carefully what he was doing. A soft smile appeared on his face seeing the other still having force in putting up a fight. Hikaru wasn’t weak. He had been all along. But Hikaru had given him strength.

With a soft smile he nodded as he turned to face the other demons. Now the Demon regaining his strength, watching in disbelieve the two of them. “NO!!! You were supposed to be Brocken!! Miserable!! And you consumed and doomed to darkness!!! DIE!!!” screamed the demon, launching himself to them both with his sword in an act of madness.

Keiko pined the other with his cold blood eyes, lifting the Sword of Hearts and swing it in the air, leaving a stray of light filling the room and piercing the demon, turning him into dust, leaving only a scream behind.

As Keiko dispatched the demons in front of them with ease, Hikaru threw his spells against those who tried to swarm up from behind and stopped them in their tracks so Keiko would be able to finish them off with the Sword of Heart. Soon enough the room was cleansed of any demons and with that Hikaru let out a sigh of relief before he leaned weakly against Keiko and said: "Let's get out of here Keiko... I could really use a shower... among other things..." 

As the two made it out of the room they were quickly swarmed by more of the Emperor's guards. "By the order of His majesty Emperor Shirakawa, you're now under arrest!" Hikaru frowned at the sight and said: "The Emperor has made a deal with the demons which means the whole army is gonna be after us and only Lord Reizen could possibly get us out of this mess. You think you can cut a path to his palace? "

Helping Hikaru out he was angry to see humans so stupid as in thinking that they were at fault for anything. How could they think such a thing. But then again, who would had thought that the Emperor was in a deal with the demons in the first place. Looking down at Hikaru he hold him closer by the waist making sure he wasn't going to fall or anything. 

"Thought you'd never ask" he smirked swinging the Sword of Heart which was still in his hand, blowing the soldiers side to side, making a sprint through them, jumping on top of the buildings. He was using his demon speed which was much faster than humans, reaching the buildings where the old men were staying. 

Not caring in what posture he was going to find the guys he kicked the door open, laying Hikaru on the floor returning to the door, standing there prepared with the sword. 

Hikaru could only hold onto Keiko as he broke through the blockade of soldiers and began running and jumping on top of buildings. Normally he would probably enjoy the speed and thrill of it all but at his current state the bumpy ride was rather uncomfortable. But it was certainly not time to complain and as they made their ay to Reizen's palace he noticed some troops ignoring the two of them  or rather heading not towards them but the direction of the Emperor's palace which was rather odd. Perhaps they were simply gathering before they were send after them? That still seemed rather bizarre. 

Eventually the two arrived at Reizen's palace and when Keiko brought him in he was fully expecting to see the two older men rubbing genitals again but instead he found the two fully dressed in their formal attire. "Hikaru!" Kouryu exclaimed as he rushed to his side and held his hand over the young priest's face. As a warm light began to envelop his Body Hikaru let out a sigh of relief feeling the wounds all over his body beginning to heal. "Father.... Lord Reizen... The Emperor is..."

"Rest Hikaru. We are aware what's going on...." Kouryu said almost grudgingly before as he looked up towards Reizen: "We knew from the start Shiragawa was behind all this."

Reizen on the other hand let out a heavy sigh and said: "That silly boy... I wouldn't mind him wanting to kill me or something, but he had to ally himself with demons out of all things...!" He walked up towards Keiko and patted on the demon's shoulder and said: "Stay with your priest, young guardian. He needs you more than ever." 

Soon Hikaru was all healed up and Kouryu got up towards Reizen. The two older men looked at each other quietly for a moment before they turned their gazes back at Hikaru and Keiko. "Just stay here and rest. This will be all over soon." Reizen said with a bitter smile and the two of them left closing the door behind them. They could hear the voice of Reizen yelling something loudly and was followed by the thunderous roar if hundreds, if not thousands of men. 

According to official records Emperor Shiragawa passed away that day due to illness and the next morning his infant son Hirotomi was crowned the emperor with the retired emperor Reizen acting as Regent. Through contemporary accounts and other sources hisgorians haVe proved that Reizen launched a coup d'etat against his own son and had him executed. The exact reason for this filicide was unknown, though many historians pointed out the influence Frozen retained in the court even after his retirement. It was believed that Emperor Shiragawa's attempt to consolidate his own power base was seen by his power hungry father as an act of rebellion and was dealt with as such. In any case the truth was lost in the annals of history, and for those who were living through that time the views of later generations mattered very little. 

Coming back to Hikaru, with his wounds all healed up he was feeling a lot better, but it didn't mean torment at the demons' hands did not left its mark. Once they've calmed down and the adrenaline rush passed the façade he worked so hard to maintain slowly began to crumble. Hikaru's body began to shiver and despite his best effort against it tears began forming in his eyes. "Ha... Haha sorry Keiko I... Even though I said they didn't matter to me but... Ah... I....." he cried with a twisted smile: "It hurt.... It hurt so bad and it was so disgusting...! They had their claws all over me and... And that thing! That thing got inside me even though nobody but you should.be allowed! I... I could still feel it.. I could still feel him ramming his cock up my ass.. I could still fell his cum inside! Get it out... Get it out Keiko! Help me!!!"

Keiko closed the doors after the old men left, but not before glancing at them as they departed along with other men after the emperor. Once he closed the doors he turned and got closer to Hikaru and seeing him like that only made his heart shred more and his stomach sink somewhere in the deep of his being. He never saw Hikaru so weak ever since he met him and that was breaking him piece by piece. 

Kneeling near him he wrapped his arms around him, not sure what else he could do to make him feel better, to make him feel more safe. I'm here now love ... no ones gonna hurt you again ... I'm sorry for my stupid behavior .... It's my fault ...., he said patting the others hair but when the other started screaming at him to help him get it out he looked puzzled not knowing what to do. 

He looked around the room and saw a basin full of water and a towel. He got them and without speaking he started wiping Hikarus body gentle, not wanting to hurt him more than he already was hurting. I'm here now ... they are all gone ... i'm here Hikaru, he whispered as he was rubbing the wet towel on his lovers back feeling his heart hurt like hell and his eyes water. It was all his fault. I'm sorry .... i'm sorry you had to go through this ... it's all my fault ...if i had been with you and not walk away then ... this wouldn't had happened, he started to say in a broken voice, cleaning the others body further, keeping his eyes away from the others gaze. 

Hikaru sobbed as he clung to Keiko tightly, the pain, humiliations and horror of being at the mercy of those demons which he'd suppressed thus far rushed up all at once and left he usually confident priest a total mess. The feeling of Keiko's arm around his body brought him some comfort and as he helped clean off the blood and filth on his body Hikaru looked up and noticed his pained expression. He could tell how guilty Keiko felt for not being by his side when it all happened, and seeing Keiko like this hurt Hikaru even more, which conversely made him feel like he had to be strong for both of them. "It's.... not your fault Keiko... I was careless and they took advantage of it... I should've been more careful... I should've know better." Hikaru said as he reached or his lover's cheek and turned his face towards him.

"Look at me Keiko... I need you to look at me..." Hikaru said with his voice shaking and he struggled to lift himself up and covered Keiko's lips with a weak kiss. Looking into Keiko's ruby red eyes clouded with grief and guilt, he pressed another kiss along the demon's cheek then down to his neck and whispered: "Kiss me Keiko... touch me... fuck me... mess me up and make me forget what they've done to me...." He wrapped his shaking arms around his lover's neck and pleaded: "Please Keiko.. I need you..." 

Please love , stop taking the blame for me... you always do that and is not alright, he started to say turning his eyes when the other requested and closed his eyes for the brief moment their lips connected in the soft kiss. He could feel him tremble in his arms and his heart was sinking deeper. After the first kiss he kept his eyes locked to his lover, feeling hopeless but the other didn't lose any moment and kissed his cheek and down his neck making him sigh. 

As the other whispered those words, his stomach flipped holding his arms on his waist and back, looking at him, making sure that was what he really needed. Without any other confirmation then his lovers gaze he bend over and sielled their lips in a tender passionate kiss, pushing him on the futon, moving his lips down his lovers cheeks, neck and chest, wanting to clean his body off the other demons tainted marks. He placed soft kisses on his chest, taking his hand and kissed gently his scars that were still trying to heal. 

His lips moved back to his chest, kissing, linking and sucking the little nipple buds, wanting to make him forget what had happened but he wasn't sure this will do. His hands moved to his lovers waist and down his tights, lifting one leg along his own waist, spreading it apart, before moving his lips to the inner tight, kissing him softly, showing him just how much he cared for him and how sorry he was that he was this hurt. He kissed the scars on the white skin, moving to the other leg, doing the same process, moving upwards to his manhood. 

Taking a deep breath he leaned down and licked the length of his lovers cock, holding it in his hand, moving it up and down, hopping that it was going to remember that it was him. He kissed the tip of the cock and then opened his lips, welcoming him in his mouth, taking it all the way in his mouth. Bopping his head up and down slowly, he moved his other hand in between his buttocks reaching the sensitive whole, playing with one finger around it. Then, as he took him back in his mouth, he inserted at the same time a finger in his rear as deep as he could. Soon there fallowed a second finger and then a third, stretching him and preparing him properly, as his head moved up and down the shaft. 

Hikaru moaned softly as Keiko leaned down to press a passionate kiss on his lips, and as his lover continued to kiss and lick along his abused body horror and disgust he felt at the hands of those demons slowly began to make way for pleasure and desire. As much as he hated to admit, but Hikaru did respond somewhat to the demons when they stimulate his sensitive parts, but their lack of skill and care in addition to his own rejection prevented him from actually enjoying them at all, but that did left his body rather pent up for actual pleasure, which was what Keiko was finally giving him. His voice rose in pitch when Keiko reached his sensitive nipple, and as he moved further and further down, kissing along the faint remains of his scars Hikaru felt like the filth that tainted his body was lifted by his lover.  

"Ah...... K... Keiko~" He called out sweetly when his guardian began pleasuring his cock with his tongue and hand, his breathing became faster and heavier and instinctively he began wiggling his waist wanting more. Hikaru gasped when he felt the other taking his length inside his wet and warm mouth amd really began working on his manhood, while at the same time his fingers reached for his abused hole which took those digits in without problem as some of the filth from the demons was still inside his rear. He pleaded desperately: "Keiko please... I want you inside me... fill me up with you cum~"

He released the erection with a pop sound as he looked up at his lover. his heart was melting hopping that he will make the other forget that unpleasant experience with himself and all the love that he could get. As you wish love, he whispered spreading his legs more apart moving closer to him. He leaned over his lover, leaning in one hand for support to kiss his lips, while with his other hand he was holding his own erection at the entrance of his prepared hole. Set in possition he moved his hips and sank all his length inside the other groaning in the kiss. 

He placed both of his hands on each side of hikaru's head, holding himself on top him, placing kisses on his jawline and neck as he moved his hips getting himself out and right back inside him as deep as he could. He ran his fingers through the others white hair, holding a grip of it, feeling his body heaten up, wanting more as his demon side wanted to ravish the other. 

Groaning he set a faster pace with deep thrusts, which made him groan and growl like an animal. Licking his way back to the other lisp he caught them in a hungry kiss, devouring his mouth and tongue in a dazzling dance that was in rhythm with his hips movement. 

Hikaru could feel his heart pounding against his chest like crazy as Keiko spread his legs wider and got into position. The beautiful guardian has never failed to mesmerize him and make him forget about all else in the world ever sinCe the first time they met in that fateful night. As he leaned in closer into the loving kiss he let out a muffled sweet moan as Keiko entered him with ease, and as he got deeper and deeper into his tired body he could feel the flames of desire quickly engulfing his entire being. 

"Ha.... Ugh...Ah....Ha..Ah...aaaahn~~" Hikaru moaned as Keiko began to ram his cockin and out of his rear, with each thrust the hard length rubbed against his sweet spot which was just itching for abuse even after a while night of torment. As.his lisp was claimed by his lover again Hilary felt like h was just melting in the sea of love and desire. As pleasure quickly began to build up all he could do was to wrap his arms around Keiko's neck and surrender himself completely to his guardianas care. 

It was like he was losing control to his demon side that wanted to ravish this little one in front of him, but he knew that Hikaru was more than capable to take him no matter how and that he was going to enjoy it. Kissing him and and thrusting in and out of him in a quick pace, he could feel just how the other was squeezing his cock in side almost like wanting him to cum faster. But that wasn’t his plan. He wanted to try to keep it longer and make the other cum multiple times, but it was fucking hard when he was so perfect in any way that he could imagine.

His plan back fired as he felt his own orgasm build up quickly and with deep thrusts he groaned and moaned, holding his forehead pinned with the other looking at him. “Look at him…ngh …. Look at me  Hikaru”, he demanded in a growl pushing his hips deeper and deeper hitting just the right spot every time, feeling the other clench around him.

“It’s me baby … Cum for me love” he said in a soft voice, leaning into his lips catching them into another hungry kiss. He was almost there too but it was far from over. He didn’t cared what was happening outside anymore. All that mattered was him and Hikaru.

Hikaru moaned and cried desperately as pleasure courses through his body and clouded his mind. He looked dup at his liver just as he was told and could see the flames of desire burning as fiercely in the demon's red eyes as his own. "Keiko...Ah...haa aah aaahAaa.. Keiko fuck....fuck me ..fuck me More~~!" He cried lustfully befote his lips joined with Keiko in another passionate kiss while and soon enough be came, letting out a muffled scream of ecstasy as his body shivered and this rear squeezed and convulsed around the guardian's length, while his own cock twitched and unleashed a powerful load of his seed with the first shot landing on his own face and the rest all over their chests and belly. 

Hikaru planted heavily as the lingering wave of pleasure post climax was still very present. But the priest was by no means done for the night. Despite how exhausted Hikaru's body was his mind still wanted more. As he looked into those beautiful red eyes once more he said: "There's no need to build back Keiko... I want this... I need this... Fuck me senseless my love... Make me faint from pleasure and exhaustion... Ravage me however you want.  "

After his climax he catched his breath, smirking at the others comment. "I wasn't planning of stopping just yet love" he said pulling himself out, being still erected even if he just had an amazing orgasm. He helped Hikaru to turn on his stomach, lifting his behind and thrusting inside of him again. His hands were wondering on his back and down to his buttocks spreading them as he was moving out and back in. With each thrust he carest his buttocks but as soon as he was slamming inside him he slapped his ass, grabbing after in his arm caresing softly. 

"I just love your ass...mmmmh" he moaned slamming himself again inside him, deeper and slapping his ass at the same time. The impact was making the insides vibrate and felt better than before. "Since you want me to ravash you and fuck you hard .... i can only comply", he whispered as he bend over him, kissing his shoulder, running his hand through his white hair pulling it sensually, growling in his ear as he thrust one more time slowly but deep. 

"Be ready for the ride baby" he added as he straighten up, holding Hikarus waste with his hands as he quickened his pace, fucking him hard and deep, leaving the sound of their bodies slamming and their groans and moans echo in the room. 

HIkaru whined as Keiko pulled his member out of his rear which was now slightly gaping with cum leaking out. His body just felt so empty with his lover now not inside, but thankfully that was quickly rectified when he was flipped on his stomach. "Keiko..... I want more~" He looked back at his lover and moaned as he felt his butt cheeks being spread open, and the next thing he knew he was being penetrated again with renewed fervor and adding to that his lover also began slapping on his butt with each thrust. 

"Ah...ah ..aaah~~~!" Hikaru cried out lustufly from the mixture of pain and pleasure, why was it that when those demons hurt him all he felt was disgust, but when Keiko made him cry out in pain it just felt like the best thing in the world? Well, perhaps not exactly the best thing but certainly added spice to the passionate fucking he was receiving. While his body and mind was just absolutely melting under his lover, at a corner of his mind he made a mental note to repay his guardian for this at some point in the future. But for now, the priest was content to just let his mind go blank and filled with pleasure, moaning and crying blissfully as his beloved guardian ravaged inside him. As their moans and the sound of their bodies slapping echoed in the room it didn't take long for Hikaru to cum again, staining the sheets beneath him with his slimy seeds, then again, and again, until finally he fell unconscious from exhaustion but even so, his rear squeezed and convulsed instinctively from having Keiko's cock inside him as if he didn't wish it to end. 

He didn't know anymore for how long it has been going like this. He fucked Hikaru over and over again till the both of them colapsed on the matress breathless. Still inside him, he pulled a cover nearby over their naked bodies and wrapped an arm around his lover, holding his back against his chest. His heart was racing like hell after so much fuck but it had been a release for him as well. Kissing his shoulder and neck he sigh heavy, holding him tight. Sweet dreams babe, he whispered resting his head on the pillow as well. He had to catch his breath and regain his energy. 

How long had he sleep, no idea. 

By the time Hikaru woke up an entire day has passed, as he was simply that exhausted after a whole night of rape and torment followed by a tough fight, then followed by what was arguably worse exhaustion from being fucked mercilessly by Keiko and coming god knows how many times. The fact that the capital was in the middle of complete political chaos certainly made sure that nobody even bothered to interrupt them. Eventually though Hikaru woke up from the sound of his empty stmoch growling in protest. As he opened his eyes he let out a painful groan feeling aches all over his body and especially his waist and rear. "K... Keiko..." He groaned weakly as he shifted slightly to look at his lover and said: "Are you awake Keiko? I'm.... so fucking hungry right now... and thirsty too..." 

Keiko groan not wanting to wake up even though he was now light sleeping, but hearing Hikaru speak he opened his eyes, moving his body closer to his lover, moving his hips which only made his cock shift a little inside the other, as he slept still inside him. He kissed the others shoulder and then his lips gently. 

Not wanting to get out of bed but ... he groan pulling himself out of Hikaru's rear .... i'll go as for bath to be prepared and food too, he said smiling. He kissed him one more time and then got up, dressing with one of his robes to cover his naked body and went out to prepare everything. 

After a few minutes he turned back in the room, kneeling near Hikaru. Bathroom is ready. I need to clean you up quickly and after you eat" he said covering him with the blanket and took him in his arms bride-way, heading towards the chamber where the bath was. He placed him in the tube as he placed a tray on a chair near the tube with food. 

You eat i'll clean you, he said starting to rub his back gently. 

Hikaru whined weakly as he felt Keiko pulling out of him, his body shivered from the sudden removal of the big heat source beside him and he curled the blankets around himself a bit tighter. "Thanks Keiko.... I feel like I've been in your care quite often lately..." He chuckled as he enjoyed the kiss and watched his guardian getting dressed. Once Keiko left the room Hikaru turned his gaze up towards the ceiling and just stared blankly at it while thinking about the situation. He vaguely remembered Lord Reizen and his father saying something about knowing the Emperor was being this all along before leaving them here and he wondered how long he'd slept and what has happened during that time.

Shortly after Keiko returned and carried him towards the bathroom bridal style. He happily wrapped his arms around Keiko's neck and enjoyed the other's warmth. He let out a sigh of comfort as he was placed into the hot bath and as he looked at the tray of food he smiled: "You sure know how to spoil me~" He pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's cheek and asked: "How long was I asleep? Did you manage to find out what's going on out there?" 

"You sure know how to spoil me~"

This is the least i can do, he said smiling washing his body with soap, massaging his shoulders gently. 

"How long was I asleep? Did you manage to find out what's going on out there?" 

You were asleep for three days, he said gently scrubbing his back gently, not wanting to hurt him when he would brush over the wounds that were trying to heal. He was still mesmerized by the power the other had to heal himself, but he was happy for it. 

I didn't checked anything, i'm sorry. I just didn't want to leave your side as you were hurt and vulnerable, he said shortly sighing. he heard some gossip around the place but he wasn't sure how true they were or not. So he prefered not to think about it too much. 

"It's alright Keiko... I'm not in a hurry to know what those old men are up to, as long as they make sure the capital is safe from demons I don't care who's in charge....." Hikaru said as he began eating while Keiko scrubbed his back. He moaned slightly from Keiko's touch and as he chewed on the food he thought about everything that happened lately. He looked back at Keiko and said with a smile: "You know... despite everything that happened here... I think at the end of the day I did have a good time here back home, minus a few setbacks of course... But I do enjoy being pampered by you, and I rather liked it when you were so rough, I think my butt still hurt a little from being slapped."   

Hikaru chuckled joyfully, seemingly have completely gotten over the torment he suffered at the hands of the demons. Once he was done with the food he just allowed himself to sink into the bath all the way up to his neck. He reached out towards Keiko and took his hand with a smile: "It's still pretty hot, you wanna come in and join me?" 

(Sorry for the slower pace in recent days. Been pretty busy)