Fragments Beyond Time (hal7283 & mik3la, private, 18+)

hal7283

"Oh my dear you're not weak... You're just.... sensitive~~" HIkaru said joyfully as he kissed Keiko's chest and nibbled his sensitive nipple. As his guardian worked to undress him he also paused for a moment to admire the man's body. "And you look beautiful too my dear.... So much so that I wanna swallow you whole." He chuckled slightly as his lips were claimed by his lover's needy kiss, who he was only too willing to respond in kind. Their lips and tongue mingled and danced passionately. Meanwhile he continued to grind their cocks together while his fingers stretched his rear wider for what was surely to come. Eventually Hikaru broke away from the lips and grabbed onto the man's legs to pull them apart even wider. He shifted into position and pressed the tip of his raging erection against Keiko's entrance and said: "Here I come Keiko, brace yourself." 

Bit by bit, slowly but surely, Hikaru pushed his waist forward and he couldn't help but groan from how tight the man's sphincter still was as it squeezed around his cock almost painfully. He licking his lips and enjoyed how the man's expression with almost a sadistic joy, but of course he wanted Keiko to enjoy this as well. "Are you doing okay down there Keiko?" He asked teasingly as he grabbed onto the man's length and began stroking it as he pushed deeper and deeper inside the man's rear until his pelvis made contact with the man's butt.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catching his breath from the kiss he looked at Hikaru as he moved closer in between his legs, feeling his member at his a entrance. That was going to be hard and a little painful but he wanted him. Just jerking off and such was never enough. 

"Argh....ngh..." he gasped as the other pushed himself inside him, grabbing his arms with his hands and holding him tight as he artched his back slowly. Breathing slow, he tried to relax and find the pleasure in all that. Even if it was like someone was cuting you, the after effect was amazing. It was a combination between pleasure and pain. 

"Are you doing okay down there Keiko?"

"Fuck .... ngh....ha.....ha...." he gasped relaxing more when Hikaru was all inside him and kept still, so that he could get used to it. This human body was so weak and sensitive that he just couldn't explain it. Or Hikaru's thing had gotten bigger. But either way it was feeling fucking amazing. 

"God you feel so good" he groan biting his lip, still holding the others arms. "I'm okay baby ... ngh...you can move...ha....please move..." he moaned moving his shoulders a litlte feeling small shocks rushing through his body which felt amazing. 

"Is it just me Keiko, or have you become so much more adorable since your rebirth?" Hikaru smiled as he gave the man's cock a few good strokes while he rocked his waist forward, rubbing the tip of his hard member against the soft and warm membranes inside the man's intestines. He then let go of Keiko's cock and grabbed onto his hips with both hands and really began to thrust his cock back and forth, knowing his lover's body well he rubbed against his sweet spot each time his hard rod rammed inside. "By the gods Keiko... your ass feels so... ha... h.a. .so good!" the priest groaned lustfully as he felt the guardian's rear squeeze around his member so greedily that he felt like he could cum at any moment. But Hikaru was in no mood to take things slow, as both his mind and body just craved for the lover who he'd been missing for nine, long, days. 

"Keiko... ha.. n....hm....ha.. Keiko.... !" Hikaru called the name of his lover endlessly as he worked his hip like a wild animal in heat, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other mixed with their lustful moans to create a symphony of carnal lust and desire. He kissed, licked, nibbled and bit everywhere he could reach, leaving his mark on the guardian's newborn body as if laying claim to him.

• 2 weeks later...

"Is it just me Keiko, or have you become so much more adorable since your rebirth?" 

"Ngh...that's not it ...ha...it just ... hmmm....feels different ...ngh... argh...fuck" he managed to speak through his gasps of air as his body was taking all the stimulation he was given and made him melt under it. 

"By the gods Keiko... your ass feels so... ha... h.a. .so good!"

"B-Brand new body baby" he tried to make a joke through his groans as he wrapped his arms around the others shoulders, breathing in and out harder as his body was melting and started to tremble even more than before as the other was hitting just right. 

"Keiko... ha.. n....hm....ha.. Keiko.... !"

"that's me ....ha...ngh....i'm here baby...nh....ha...mmm" he closed his eyes letting the sensations flow through his new human body, consuming every sense that he had left and with a last groan he arched his back and moaned as he reached the powerful orgasm that left his body numb and breathless. The afterglow made his skin tickle everywhere as he catched his breath. 

"Fuck babe ... that was intense..." he said breathing heavy. 

Hikaru moaned and panted lustfully as he continued to work his waist, thrusting his cock deep into Keiko's body again and again, as if making sure that he was real, that they were truly connected. As he felt climax quickly approaching he wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and mustered every single bit of strength he could until finally with a loud growl he came, his cock throbbing and twitching as strings of thick white cum were released deep inside Keiko's intestines. He made a few more trhust to squeeze out every single drop of his seeds and afterwards he just collapsed on top of Keiko, breathing desperately to catch his breath. 

"Ha.... ha..... yeah.... I just... couldn't help it..." Hikaru said as he pushed himself up to look down at his beautiful guardian: "You're just too perfect..." He leaned down and pressed a loving kiss on Keiko's lips before he slowly pulled out and laid beside him. Looking straight into Keiko's red eyes he asked: "So Keiko... Enjoying being alive so far? "

The loving kiss was just perfect. The whole thing had been perfect and that final kiss after everything was a perfect completion. He really was the luckiest man in the world to have found such a person who loved him this much. He was a demon, wanting to kill him, then fell in love, they fight, almost got killed and now he used his powet to change him back into a human, just to grow old together. What more could he ask from life. 

Hikaru's question draw him back to the present moment, as he was spacing while looking to his lover. Turning his body to one side and sliding closer to him, he touched Hikaru's sweaty face, not carring about that, and brushed his fingers through his hair. 

"I couldn't ask for more love" he whispered leaning closer and kissing his forehead. "Now we can be together till our time ends" he smiled and leaned down to kiss his soft lips, and then layed another kiss on his forehead. 

"Let's just rest now" he whispered, playing with his hand into his white hair, keeping his loving smile on his face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

```NEXT DAY```

Keiko woke up before sun rising and seeing that Hikaru was still asleep, he decided to let him rest as he was going to have a bath. He could only imagine how exhausted the other was after using so much power for all the time he was sealed in the flower. So he went and used the water in the pond to wash his face and body, dressing up with clean clothes. 

After finishing dressing up, he stood outside on the porch, breathing in and out the autumn air, watching the trees bend on the will of the wind and the leaves falling, covering the ground. Being human again was feeling different then before. He wasn't as strong as before but he could still feel Hikaru's light inside him so that meant something right? 

His mind was wondering on how will he be able to protect the other and the fact that he might train more now that he was a human. He had to build up his strenght again, even if it wasn't going to be as before.  

He was locked in his thoughts. 

Hikaru groaned slightly as sunlight hit his eye. He shifted under the blankets and was annoyed by how cold it was. Well technically it wasn't that cold, it was just not warm enough. As he reached around for the heat source that should be right beside him he soon realized that he was alone on the bed. "Hmmm Keiko...?" He muttered as he opened his eyes and looked around. Finding no sign of his guardian he slowly got off bed and got dressed. Soon he found his lover standing on the porch looking. "Good morning Keiko. Did you sleep well?" He smiled as he walked over to his guardian and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. He wrapped his arms gently around Keiko's body and asked: "What were you looking at?"

Hikaru looked over to the withered trees blowing in the cool autumn wind and muttered: "End of one cycle is the beginning of a new one." He then turned back to look at Keiko and said: "I'll let the servants prepare breakfast for us. In the meantime how about we spar a little. I am by no means as good in hand to hand combat as you but... Maybe I'm just the right level for you baby limbs?"

"Good morning Keiko. Did you sleep well?" 

"What were you looking at?"

"Hei love ... I slept well just ... couldn't sleep anymore and decided to look around the house and relax" he said taking a deep breath looking at the garden in front of them. 

"What about you?" he asked turning his eyes back to his lover, placing his hands on the others arms, keeping them there as he smiled. 

"End of one cycle is the beginning of a new one." 

"You got that right ... just like me" he added mumbling as he turned his gaze to the fallen leafes that were dancing in the wind. Who would hat thought that this place was going to be their settlement? their ... home? It felt like that but he didn't know how the other felt about it, or if their going to stay there longer now that he was reborn. 

"I'll let the servants prepare breakfast for us. In the meantime how about we spar a little. I am by no means as good in hand to hand combat as you but... Maybe I'm just the right level for you baby limbs?"

"Baby limbs you say hugh?" he said amused by the comment, catching Hikaru by his waist and pulling him in his lap, spanking his ass after he wrapped his arms around his waist. 

"I believe they are quite functional, don't you think?" he asked grinning as he kissed his shoulder smootly. "But we can start traying as i need to be in good shape as a human to keep you safe" he said in a more serious tone, leaning his head to his lover's shoulder.

Hikaru yelped in surprise when he was suddenly pulled onto Keiko's lap, followed by a playful slap on his butt. Looking at his lover he chuckled: "Yeah they're functional alright.... enough to bully your own master huh? What a fantastic guardian you are." He reached a hand to caress Keiko's black hair and said lovingly: "Don't worry Keiko, with you now actually alive I'll be able to support you with all the spells I have in my arsenal, so all in all our power would be several times stronger than before. Of course it would take some practice to wield such power properly, but I'm sure we'll get a hang of it in no time." Hikaru pulled away from the hug and said: "Get yourselves ready while I talk to the servants. I don't think I need to remind you that I could be a pain in the ass the face in combat. Don't expect me to play fair~"

After Hikaru ordered breakfast he quickly returned to his guardian and began training. The first round went pretty much as expected as the priest was no match against his guardian in close combat, the second round however Hikaru summoned a swarm of familiars and pretty much overwhelmed Keiko with sheer numbers. The third round Hikaru used his army of familiars again but before the battle start he casted support spells on Keiko to boost his speed and strength, and this time Keiko was able to clean up the familiars with ease, showing the difference of power a guardian could wield with the support of his priest. By then the breakfast was ready and they spent the rest of the day just chilling. 

The next couple of weeks went on similarly, they spent their mornings training, their afternoons chilling, and more often than not their nights fucking. It was a pretty nice routine to be settled into and as the house finished renovating the place really started to feel like home again. It would be the ideal life if not for the dark shadows that began to encroach upon the house, as demons and monsters began showing up in the woods around the mansion, Hikaru knew that it was only a matter of time that they'd have to face the dreaded demon Magatsu again. However he was confident that no matter what the demon throw at them he and Keiko would be able to prevail, that is, until that fateful night when a visitor came beyond time and space. The days that followed was like a strange dream, meeting and talking with his future reincarnation, even sharing Keiko with himself was quite a unique and even pleasant experience. But he also knew what his future self Hikaru, or Hikari's existence meant for their future: a bitter end was right around the corner, followed by a long, agonizing wait that would take millennia to come to fruition. Eventually they were able to send his future self back to his own time, and as the tunnel closed and the wind ceased, everything returned to normal for the priest and his guardian.

"He's.... gone... We did it..." Hikaru said as he panted on the alter, looking up at the clear night sky. He then turned to look at his guardian and asked: "Are you gonna miss him?" 

Yeah they're functional alright.... enough to bully your own master huh? What a fantastic guardian you are."

He smiled kind of proud of himself that he wasn't in that bad shape as he thought he would be. 

"Don't worry Keiko, with you now actually alive I'll be able to support you with all the spells I have in my arsenal, so all in all our power would be several times stronger than before. Of course it would take some practice to wield such power properly, but I'm sure we'll get a hang of it in no time."

"I have faith in you babe. After i've seen your old man with the king and the way your power felt when i was still a demon, i believe that we will be fine" he smiled kissing his neck gently, holding him in his arms as he leaned his chin on his shoulder and just staying like that. 

"Get yourselves ready while I talk to the servants. I don't think I need to remind you that I could be a pain in the ass the face in combat. Don't expect me to play fair~"

"I've never expected you to -" he said as he set Hikaru aside, standing up and going to get ready. Training was about to happen and he had to be ready. Not much change happened. Pretty much the same clothes and his hair up in a ponytail to not be in his way. 

First match was more as a worm up for Keiko as he didn't put much effort into wining. It was rather easy and he was a little confuse as Hikaru had said that he will not go easy on him. But as the second round started Keiko saw the different tactic Hikaru used by summoning familiars. He had to speed up his game and be on his best but as he was outnumbered it was hard to keep up with all of them, ending overwehlmed. 

Having a spare moment to catch his breath, before the third round started he could feel a boost of strength and energy filling his body. Looking at Hikaru he understood what he did, wanting to test the new abilities boster. It was like he was a different person from the previous rounds. He was much faster than before and his strikes were more powerful. Which helped him win the round. 

That was the point where his training started for the next weeks which, for his surprised were chill. No demons, no attacks, nothing. It was like the left them be for the moment and give them time to train and all. That was a strange idea, but he was always on his high alert senses no matter what. Just when the mansion was completly done, designed a hairpin  from a part of the roots of the flower he was reborn and styled it carefully, giving it a gift to his lover, as a token of his love and a promise of his loyalty. 

After few months of living in that mansion it started to appear different demons, evil spirits but not powerful enough to go past the barrier. But with each day they were trying to force themselved through the barrier that was around the place. That was when on his way back from the village Keiko encountered one person that confused him like hell. A person that looked identical with his lover but wasn't him and it didn't looked like him. Not dressed like that.  Cleaning the area and the demons that were now more than ever attacking the barrier they found out that the guy travelled from the future. It was crazy how he managed to travell back here but it was as crazy as they were fighting demons. There wasn't a logical explenation. What worried him was something Hikari spoke with his lover when he wasn't there, because it made his lover to act a little bit off, strange towards him. As they managed to send him back he felt relief that his future self was alongside with his soulmate. 

"He's.... gone... We did it..."

Keiko hold him by the waist making sure he wasn't going to fall.

"Yes we did"  .  He took him in his arms and walked to the porch and sat him there, as he sat next to him, still holding the other with his arm. 

"Are you gonna miss him?" 

"Would you mind if i say not really? I mean ... i have you so ... that's all that counts for me" he said smiling, removing strands of hair from his face. "I do have a question though ... What did you talk with him when i was away? i mean ... you started acting a little bit strange after that. What did he say? It was something about me? About you? What happened?" he frowned being currios and worried. 

Hikaru smiled as he looked at Keiko and said: "Oh but I miss him already, I mean... you were so adorable when all three of us had fun together. I was hoping that maybe him and I could enter you at the same time, really stretch your little ass wide and open. That would certainly be a lot of fun~" He chuckled slightly and continued: "Just kidding my dear. I am glad that he is finally back to his time and reunited with his own Keiko." He fell silent after hearing his guardian's question and struggled to decide what exactly he should tell his love. What was he even gonna say? The fact that at some point Keiko is going to die, and after that he would marry a woman and produce an heir to continue the Mitsurugi bloodline? He knew that future was inevitable, the existence of HIkari proved as much.

Hikaru reached for the pendent around his own neck and looked up at the hair-pin on Keiko's head. He still remember the day they exchanged those gifts like it was yesterday. The vows of them being together forever was ironically proved to have withstood the flow of time, even death and rebirth by the existence of their reincarnations. But he had no idea how far in their future would till death do them part. One year? Ten years? Twenty years? Then what's the point of even worrying about it now? Eventually he let out a long sigh and said: "It's just that this whole time travel thing got me a bit worried cause, you know, if he wasn't suppose to be here than his presence could have altered history so much so that he wouldn't even exist in the future. But now with him safely back to his time it's safe to say that this was always meant to happen. He was always meant come back in time and meet us here. I honestly can't even begin to comprehend how or why everything happened the way it did but... All's well that ends well!" He leaned in closer to Keiko and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek and said: "Now carry me back to our room would you? I'm too tired to walk." 

If I remembered correctly the hairpin should be a gift from Hikaru to Keiko, while pendent was the gift Keiko gave Hikaru right?

"Oh but I miss him already, I mean... you were so adorable when all three of us had fun together. I was hoping that maybe him and I could enter you at the same time, really stretch your little ass wide and open. That would certainly be a lot of fun~"

Keiko widened his eyes at his lovers fantasy of their sexual life. 

"Now who is the devil one with such fantasies" he said laughing. 

"Just kidding my dear. I am glad that he is finally back to his time and reunited with his own Keiko."

"I'm glad too" he said softly looking up at the sky, wondering how that world was and his future self. As long they were still together that was enough for him. 

"It's just that this whole time travel thing got me a bit worried cause, you know, if he wasn't suppose to be here than his presence could have altered history so much so that he wouldn't even exist in the future. But now with him safely back to his time it's safe to say that this was always meant to happen. He was always meant come back in time and meet us here. I honestly can't even begin to comprehend how or why everything happened the way it did but... All's well that ends well!"

"Honestly this encounter was very strange. But i'm glad that i found him in time in the woods and was able to get him here and that you managed to send him home" he looked at him seeing that he was almost fast away. 

"Now carry me back to our room would you? I'm too tired to walk." 

Keiko didn't comment to his request. He picked him up in his arms and carried him inside the house, streight to their room. He layed him on the futon and pulled the cover over him. 

"Do you need anything else? Are you hungry? If you want i can make something quickly for you to eat" he said being a little worried for his health. 

Hikaru smiled as he held onto to Keiko tightly as he was carried into their bedroom, the warmth coming from the man proved more effective than any spell or remedy in calming his nerves. This really has been quite a wild ride and both of their lives has changed drastically due to one another, all for the better of course. They were destined to be parted by death, but also destined to reunite in life. As the future laid uncertain in front of the two lovers Hikaru decided to just enjoy the present. As he was laid on the futon he grabbed Keiko and pulled him down with him and smiled: "All I need is you Keiko." He pressed a soft kiss on the man's lips before wiggling his fingers to make the blankets move on their own and covering their bodies. He snuggled against his lover's chest and soon enough he fell asleep. In his dreams he saw himself walking in an strange city of high towers and lights, everything looked weird and alien, but he wasn't even slightly afraid as the familiar warmth of Keiko was right beside him, always.

The End.