A Biker's Romance (mik3la & akiravadel)

mik3la

After class Masa was by his bike arguing with a couple other members, "It's not like that Shiro! Seriously."

Shiro was a black haired guy about the same height as Masa with a similar build. He was no amused with the story Yumi gave him but it seemed like he wasn't told the right things, "it sounds like you're jumping over to jumping guys!"

Masa turned to him pushing his helmet against Shiro's chest, "it's not like that! I like Hayato. A lot. I thought at least you'd understand."

"It's just sudden and Yumi's telling me you've swung that way for a while and were after us too," Shiro looked confused as he talked to Masa.

"That bitch told you lies. Look," Masa shoved the helmet against Shiro's chest to push him back. "I know it's sudden for you guys. I don't talk about myself so yeah, you don't know much. I like Hayato and I mean really like him. I've never felt this way about anyone I've slept with or 'dated' before. It's not like I ever stayed in relationships or really had them."

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• akiravadel

"Then what's this that Yumi told us?" asked Ren, another bicker who was in the gang. "I can't believe she lied to us that way ... And everyone saw you ... Plus ... You've been acting strange ever since the accident. And now this. I don't know man" said the guy shrugging and shacking his head.

Hayato on the other hand he was just about to exit the school ground when he heard some high voices arguing. Turning around he saw Masa and his gang arguing. His first instinct was to go and help him calm the rest down, but he would made things worst. So, he passed the gates and waited a few feet away from them.

Shiro sighed, "for real man, you've changed."

"You'd change too if you almost died," Masa sighed and started back for the gate. "I don't want a dead end job, I want to live my life and be who I want to be." Looking back at his friends he then said, "You should meet him. I'd meet your boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever."

Shiro looked at Masa and then Ren, "I mean maybe..."

Masa made it through the gates and saw his boyfriend, "no time like the present. Hayato!" He smiled brightly and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "Meet my friends Ren and Shiro. They're very happy to meet you."

Shiro looked at Masa then rolled his eyes. His friend was bossy and straightforward as always, "You're Hayato, I guess."

Hayato was surprised when Masa took him by the shoulder turning to face his friends. He blinked a few times and swallowed hard. "Yeah .... that's me" he said with a sigh, trying to keep a straight pose not wanting to seem to helpless or anything. "Nice too meet you all and sorry for ... any trouble i caused" he said waving his hand nervously than placed it down on his backpack which he was holding in front.

"You're the guy who fixed the bike " said Ren looking at him confusing and then back at Masa, brushing a hand through his hair after he realized who the boy was.

Shiro was surprised as he realized who the guy was, "Jesus Masa. Okay sure. Hi I'm Shiro." The Raven sighed and looked at Hayato.

Masa smiled at his friends glad to see one had caved for the moment, "thank you Shiro." He looked at Hayato. "Sorry about that. These are a couple of my course friends."

"Fine ... it's your life after all" said Ren sighing pointing his hand up. "Hi ... i'm Ren" he said shortly pinning his hands after in his pockets acting like the cool one. It was strange to meet all of a sudden the guy Masa was rambling about that he liked, but then again that was how Masa was dealing things.

Hayato bowed in respect for the others then looked at Masa surprised that he acted so quickly in introducing him to his friends.

"Are you guys hanging out?" he asked quickly not knowing what else he could say to get passed the awkward silence.

Masa was happy they responded at least nicely to meeting him. He wouldn't introduce the others that quickly, "oh um... my dad will be on a date tonight. You're welcome to come over if you'd like to watch that show with me. We can pick up some dinner along the way."

Shiro watched the two and realized Masa was different with him. Just in those couple of seconds, he had pulled Hayato close, offered to have him over and get dinner, "holy crap man." Leaning over to Ren he whispered in his ear. "He's head over heels for this guy. What the hell happened?"

Masa blinked looking at his friends suspiciously, "wh-what?" He could hear the whispering but couldn't hear what they were saying.

Seeing how Masa was with the boy made Ren even more surprised. The reaction Shiro had on the other hand, wasn't that surprised. Because he saw the same thing. "I don't know man ... but ... we're loosing him " he said making a dramatic face knowing where all that was leading. "He's going to use the L word sooner or later with him" he mumbled back to the other covering his mouth not wanting for Masa or the boy to hear them.

"N-Nothing ... Nothing ... we will get .. home" he said turning Shiro by the shoulders and pushing him towards their bikes. "See ya guys " he waved frantically his hand up, pushing the other further to the motorcycle.

Hayato blushed a little. Being alone with Masa wasn't a good thing. Especially not at his home. But he did promised to go with him. He just had to cool down and have his head straight. "Sure. Sounds good" he shrugged looking a little puzzled at the way the others went off but turned his attention to Masa.

"Does your bike still works?"

Shiro frowned unsure of really what to think about all of this. Stumbling over to their bikes he felt floored by this. He needed to talk to Hayato and find out what was really going on. He knew Masa didn't share too much with them so this guy had to know something. He'd known him for years and they still struggled to know him.

Masa watched then go and blew some air out making a strand of hair move out of his face, "Hm? Yeah the bikes okay. She's not making that noise but I have noticed the accelerator has been a little off. Overall she's like ten years old so she'd going to have issues. I'm hoping to have enough money at the end of the year to buy the new Honda Africa Twin DCT. That bike man." Masa shook his head and smiled. "Now that's a bike. Autotmatic too so no more shifting."

He went over to his bike and started to pull on his gloves and grabbed out their helmets, "Monica might need a tune up though. We could plan for something this weekend. I don't want to take up all your nights with working on a bike." Sure their relationship started out that way but now he felt bad for asking.

I'm hoping to have enough money at the end of the year to buy the new Honda Africa Twin DCT. That bike man." Masa shook his head and smiled. "Now that's a bike. Autotmatic too so no more shifting."

"Wow ... that's a good one" he nodded agreeing with what Masa was saying taking the helmet from him and placing carefully on his head. He had to be safe.

"Monica might need a tune up though. We could plan for something this weekend. I don't want to take up all your nights with working on a bike."

"I told you that i don't think i can still fix her in the future. It's too old and the pieces are hard to find since it is an old model. You need to think really good on buying a new one soon" he said hopping on the bike on his place waiting for Masa to head off.

Masa scooted onto the bike and sighed, "Welp... I don't have the money for a new one." He kicked her into gear and then headed towards his house. When they reached a stop light he heard a bike coming up behind them and sat up a little to look over at the person next to him.

Raeki.

Masa stared at him through his helmet as his old buddy stared back at him. Raeki looked over at Hayato then revved his bike and turned down the road. Masa let out the air he was holding, "alright so this might be a little rough for a minute. They might be a little more irritated than... I thought." He sighed softly and turned down towards his house then parked at a house that was smaller. It didn't look bad, it was blue with a couple of trees outside. It seemed Masa's dad took care of the plants outside.

"Don't mind the mess inside," Masa laughed softly.

• 11 months later...

Hayato had noticed the tension between them two but didn't said a word. He remained silent till they reach his home setting the helmet back on the bike before he got in.

Once inside he looked around seeing pictures of Masa hear and there, some with his dad and some with his friends but non with his mother. These pictures where from when he was in highschool and non from where he was little which he found it odd, but he kept quite.

"So, when's your dad gonna be home?" he asked sitting on the couch feeling a little nervous.

Edited by mik3la

Masa made his way inside with him, not realizing he noticed the pictures. He'd packed them all, all of him younger and all of his mother. He just couldn't handle it. After loosing her at such a young age he struggled with so many emotions. Setting down his keys on the stand next to the door, it looked like a couple of single guys living in a dorm. It wasn't decorated, dishes were in the sink and clothes were around. A couple pizza boxes and beer boxes. Yeah it didn't look like a father and son lived there, "probably late. When he goes on dates... well if it goes well he won't be back till after midnight. If it doesn't go well... actually he'd be home already if it wasn't going well."

Chuckling he headed back to his room. Inside he had a queen sizes bed with messy blue sheets that were cheap and not tuck in at all. They were bunched up on the bed. Scattered on a book shelf were manga's and games then some on the floor next to a couple game consoles. Clothes were in a hamper and scattered around a little. On his night stand was a half empty water cup, and lotion bottle. He was pretty much the a-typical messy guy. He did straighten up some clothes and sat on his bed, "sorry. I'm not used to having people over in my room."

"Oh" he said at the information that he got about his father. He then fallowed the other in his room, trying to ignore his back voice in his head who wanted to ask so many questions. What happened with his mom? Why were there no pictures of him from when he was little? Why this place looked more like a fraternity place than a house of a parent with his child? And so many more but he bite his tongue and kept walking.

Looking around the room he noticed the difference between them two. He was the organized type, when Masa was more of the messy type.

"Hmm, who was the last guy we meat before we drove here?" he asked trying to change the subject leaving his backpack on the side of the bed, walking around the room, looking around.

Raeki.

Masa sighed heavily, "that's Raeki. I've known him a long time and well... lets just say he's not very open minded and stubborn. Kind of an asshole really." He chuckled softly watching his new boyfriend walk around in his room. "I know I'm messy." He had a feeling the other was probably more organized than he was. Not that he didn't know where things were. It was organized chaos.

"What is it?" he looked like maybe he was wanting to ask him something or maybe he was thinking about something.

"that's Raeki. I've known him a long time and well... lets just say he's not very open minded and stubborn. Kind of an asshole really."

"Guess he doesn't like me that much" he smiled sadly knowing that all his friend found them odd together all the time.

"I know I'm messy."

"Hmm? ... Oh ... No... That's not what i'm ..." he started quickly feeling embarrassed.

"What is it?"

Biting his lip he found the courage to ask.

"I couldn't notice that there are no pictures of you little or with ... your mom" he said shortly biting his tongue. "I know is not my thing to know but that was what was on my mind. You don't have to tell me, it's fine" he added quickly not wanting to push on a sensitive subject.

Masa didn't know what he was expecting but it wasn't that. Biting his lip he looked away unsure of how to explain it, "It's alright.... I told you she's been gone since I was ten..." He ran his fingers through his hair then sat indian style on his bed leaning his chin against his hand.

"I hated my father. We didn't get along when I was young since he didn't want kids. Then mom passed away and I hated him and he hates me. This place is just a bachelor pad till I can escape. Right now we have an agreement with my grades that I'm allowed to live here till I graduate as long as my gpa stays above a 3.0." He sighed softly. "I took the pictures down. They're in a box in the garage." He just couldn't handle seeing her.

He felt his heart clench in his chest as he looked at the sad face the other was making, realizing he reached a delicate subject.

He moved closer and sat on the side of the bed looking at him.

"How .... How did she died?" he asked cautiously not wanting to push him to much in telling something he didn't want.

Masa played with his finger nails. His boyfriend would find out at some point so no use in trying to hide it even if he wasn't happy about talking about it, "cancer. She um.... got sick one day and neither of my parents told me what was going on. I just noticed her getting worse. Dad didn't like talking about it and mom didn't want to worry me until one day I saw her at the hospital..." He reached his hand forward a little as if he was reliving it again. "I held her hand until she passed. I had no idea till that day." He'd been severely traumatized by suddenly finding out.

He took a sharp breath catching his hand without realizing and holding it tight.

"Oh Masa ..." he said emphasizing with him. Hayato never lost anyone like that, not yet or he didn't know of. But he could see and feel the pain the other was feeling.

"I'm sorry i asked about that ... I... I didn't mean to upset you" he said shortly feeling guilty.

Masa looked over at him tears brimming in his eyes. He was an incredibly cuddly and loving guy, but the trauma of that turned him harsh and cold. He didn't trust people anymore and making real friends was hard. He was scared of relationships because of losing people and feared letting anyone it. It was just easier to be alone, but he really liked Hayato.

Leaning forward his arms wrapped around him pulling him into a hug he pushed his face into the crook of his neck, "it's okay... I don't really talk about this but... I'm in a weird way... glad I talked to you about it."

He was a little bit took by surprise by the sudden hug but after he relaxed and raised his arms on his back, which was big and muscular, and touched him clumsy, trying to comfort him. His heart was racing in his chest at being so close to him and he was sure the other could feel it through their pressed chest, but he wasn't going to pull away or anything. He sign up for this so he was going to try and control his emotions.

"I'm glad and thankful that you could ... share that with me then" he whispered as he leaned his head on his shoulder.

Masa was thankful for the comfort. He didn't ask for it often and never got it from his father because his father didn't know what to do with him. Girls just wanted him for sex and to be seen with him. Then there was Hayato, just sweet as could be. He'd tell him when he was wrong, give him attitude and then care for him.

Holding him close for a moment he pulled back and cleared his throat, "we... um... we were going to watch something right?" His mind was swimming, he didn't really care what they watched he just wanted to set up some pillows and curl up with him.

"Um ... that was kind of the plan, wasn't it? Or do you have something else in mind" he said quickly as he looked at him , lowering his hands on his legs blinking a few times. Just now he realized how close he got to the other. Yes, they decided to try being together. Like together and a couple but he didn't this too much through.

Now that he was so close to him he felt his heart racing in his chest as he checked his features better. His jaw, his bright shoulders, the muscles on his arms, the chest that was going up and down with each breath he took, and that mouth. God he had such kissable lips. Realizing what he was thinking he blushed a little.

He then remembered what he said the second time. Something else in mind? What the fuck was he thinking?! Why would he say something like that. He wasn't a virgin but still. This was Masa who was talking about. He was the cool guy in school which kind of had a memory loss and now ended up being in a so called relationship. He didn't thought the other was actually into him but he got himself in the situation either way. He liked the guy. Like really liked him, but he always saw him as the player he put up on school. Not to mention all his friends that were now kind of not licking this whole situation.

"Let's watch a movie then" he said quickly, laughing nervously not knowing what else to say.

Masa grinned at Hayato and grabbed the remote to start the TV. Hitting play on the movie he'd been so excited to show him, he found he couldn't pay attention. Leaning back on his bed he brought his arm up in the classic move and wrapped it around his shoulders to pull him close. He shifted to wiggle them closer and even shifted his leg lazily over one of Hayato's. This way they were cuddled nice and close. He wanted to try some things out with him even if they only have a couple hours.

A few minutes into the movie he decided to make his move. Tilting his head over he nuzzled gently against the side of the other man's neck and just breathed him in for a moment before his tongue came out to gently swipe over his neck. The more he was around him the more he realized how nice he smelled. Now with his face buried in his neck he really liked his smell.