A Biker's Romance (mik3la & akiravadel)

mik3la

"Yeah well, that's the name of the game," Masa grabbed his jacket to put it on but paused and turned to him. "You wanna lift?" He laid his jacket on the seat and started putting on his gloves. "It's already late and walking around alone at night is dangerous."

Also hint hint nudge nudge he didn't look strong enough to fight someone off and in good conscious he couldn't let him just walk away. He'd follow him anyway, "Before you protest." He raised his gloved hand. "Honestly I'd rather take you home safe than hear something happened." He pulled his helmet back on and slipped onto the bike. "Come along, man and just tell me your damned name already. You still haven't." He chuckled softly.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• akiravadel

How many more times was Masa going to surprise him. In a freaking good way. Was this guy really the Masa he knew from last year? Because this one seemed the complete opposite. But he didn't mind it. Actually, he liked him more than before.

Sighing he turned to protest but was cut off in mid air by his gloved hand. That was strange. He looked at him not believing what he was hearing.

"First ... what the hell happened with the Masa i know from last year who was a dick every time he saw me. Don't get me wrong, i appreciate this guy here" he gestured towards Masas body " then the one from last year.but its freaking me out" he continued taking a deep breath.

"Second ok fine ... i'll take the ride so stop pushing" he added taking the helmet, putting on his head and jumping on the bike with more confidence this time waiting for him.

"And third ... you never asked for my name" he said as he wrapped his hands around the others waist holding him tight to his chest. "The address is Saint Lewis Boulevard 37" he said through the helmet preparing for departure.

Masa looked at him surprised by his sudden talking and honestly lecturing him in a way. He stood there on the bike as the other tucked onto it behind him. Taking a deep breath he shook his head and started to move the bike towards the road, "I guess some life experiences helped me grow up a bit." He headed down the street knowing it would take them a bit to get to his house so he cruised along.

"I mean I still keep up appearances around the guys but there's only so many dick jokes you can hear before you think 'wow did I make a bad choice'," he chuckled softly and shifted to another gear and gave a content hum/moan sound. "That's my girl. You sound so much better."

He stopped at a stop light and touched his feet down sitting up a little, "I know I'm an ass but I don't want to live with my old man anymore. I can't... nothing you need to worry about stupid personal stuff but I guess yeah... College was good to me, but that one punch from a really angry drunk guy at a frat party helped too. I was in the hospital for two days with a concussion. I thought I died so, yeah that helped too." The light turned green and he checked both ways before going forward. "So please tell me you name. You know mine so it's only fair.."

He listen carefully what the other was saying, hearing him through the headphone from the helmet. He could also hear his breathing and of course he heard the hum\moan which made his insides twirl. He didn't know how he could handle this new Masa any longer before he would melt.

As they rushed from the green light and made a few more gears they arrived at his house. Stepping down from the bike, leaving the helmet on the seat, festing it to it, he took his back and was about to walk away but he stopped and turned.

"Hayato .... My name is Hayato" he said nodding his head in a salute way, smiling then turning to get in his house where he would breath again normally.

Masa sat up on the bike and honestly it felt like a moment from a manga. He stood there looking over at him feeling his heart pounding in his chest. What was this feeling? He never felt this way before, "Hayato..."

Revving the bike he drove quickly away rather excited now. Now that he had this new look on life he felt more positive things headed his way. That was until he got home. Walking passed his dad who was passed out on the couch he rolled his eyes and went into his room.

Throwing his bag down he got into the shower and couldn't stop thinking about him. This guy whom he picked on so bad before just fixed his bike for him. He was honestly a really good person and super cute. He couldn't help tease him a bit but then again he teased back which was fun. Getting out of the shower in just a towel he grabbed out his phone and wanted to text him. Biting his bottom lip he took a while to figure out what he should say. He wrote it about five times before he finally sent this one feeling his heart pounding away in his chest.

~~Thanks again for today, huge help! Seriously I owe you ;)~~

He entered his house leaning against the door feeling his hear almost bursting out of his chest. Why was he feeling like that because of the other. It was hopeless. The other had girls roaming around him all the time. He could have anyone he wanted. Then why was he so nice to him? He just couldn't get it. Masa was too different than last year and it was damn hard not to like him now. Closing his eyes he took a few deep breaths and calm himself a little when he heard the others bike get away in the distance.

He walked down the hall, lighting up the rooms noticing that he was alone at home. Checking the kitchen he saw a note near a food plate which made him smile but at the same time feel sad. The note was from his mother who had to go to work and stay up late to finish a project. His mother was a successful business woman but also workaholic. He couldn't take a break and leave it for the next day. Sighing he pushed the note aside and revealed the food. Chicken legs with rice and vegetables. "At least the food is still delicious" he said as he took a few bites but then put it back in the fridge for the next day.

Then he moved upstairs preparing him to take a shower. He needed one after all the work he had done to that bike. As he sat under the hot shower water he remembered how the other was starring at him while he was working. It was such an intense look that made his insides tremble and his lower part getting hard. He was getting aroused only by the though of him looking that way at him. How was that possible. Without realizing he started touching himself, closing his eyes and picture Masa's body adding the memories of his body.

His face, his eyes .... those intense eyes that could see right through you but at the same time to brush over you pleasure tremble. His strong arms with which he touched his legs as they sat on the bike. His large back that he leaned on and felt so good and warm against his chest, his strong ab muscles that he felt so good when he was holding onto to him on the back. All that made him so hard that only by the mere thought of Masa touching him he came instantly, falling on the showers floor patting for air. What was happening to him? He just ... masturbated thinking at Masa. That was wrong in so many ways that he couldn't even imagine.

Finishing the shower he wrapped a towel over his waist and moved to his room. He saw his phone blink and read the message that Masa had send smiling stupidity. Realizing how he was acting he shacked his head trying to get some grip to his senses.

~~No worries. Just be more careful from now one. No crazy stuff anymore or you'll end up in the hospital or even worst.... dead...~~

He pressed send jumping in his bead looking at the screen smiling.

~~ Oh ... and you bet you owe me one .... and big time

Good night for now ~~

He said changing into a pair of shorts and jumped back in bed. He fell asleep soon after not being able to wait for the others reply.

~G'night, Hayato~

Feeling a bit giddy he went to bed not understanding why he felt so excited right now. The next morning he yawned and started getting ready for class. His dad was already up which was a surprise. The man liked to hide his sadness behind a bottle but he seemed happier today too. His father was also whistling as he got ready for work. Alright so his dad was acting really weird.

They didn't really communicate well. Even as a child he loved his mother and when he lost her he distanced himself from his father and as did his father. This problem just became worse over the years and it caused all kinds of women problems for Masa. He struggled to connect with any of them on an emotional level because all he associated with women was loss.

Grabbing the piece of toast his dad made he gave his father another strange look before running out of the house to get on his bike, Monika was in so much better shape now! Pulling on his jacket, helmet and gloves he revved her up before speeding down the long way to school. Driving up to that part that caused him to crash before he slowed down as he went past it seeing the marks of it on the ground. He frowned and rubbed his arm where he scratched it up really bad but thankfully it was hidden behind his shirt.

Heading off to campus he parked and gathered up his stuff to head inside, "Whats up man?" He smiled to a friend who also had a bike and parked next to him. "Yeah I got my mechanic to take a look at lil 'ol Monica and fixer 'er up real good."

Next morning Hayto was woken up by his mother as he didn't heard his alarm clocks on his phone. But, with all that morning stress he had to say that he woke quite in a good shape. He was relaxed.

Taking a shower and choosing his clothes for school he than moved down to the kitchen waiting for his mother to give him food. He was too grumpy in the morning if he wasn't getting food. So, remaining silent he ate what his mother had prepared him with a smile on her face and humming different songs.

"Why are you so happy?" he asked in an amusement way, rearranging his clothes. A dark blue shirt, his leather jacket and black jeans. Too bad that he was still having the glasses.

"Oh don't mind me sun. I happened to meat a cute guy on those dating apps that you installed on my phone and just talked and set up a date" she said sitting on her chair taking a sip of her coffee.

"You go mom. Even if i find it odd that we talk about this kind of things but .... if you feel that the guy will worth it ... then i am happy for you. Just .... take your time with this one" he said quickly being worried for his mother. He didn't want her to get hurt.

Looking at the time he jumped on his feet taking his backpack. "Gotta go mom! Love you! Bye!" he said waving his hand in the air as he was exiting the house.

Taking the bus a few stations than walking to the University, he couldn't stop thinking of the fact that he and Masa will see each other today, in school. How strange was that.

Reaching the big School gate he adjusted his backpack and headed to the main building where this time he had history and other normal classes that were cumon with the rest of the classes in campus. He was still lost in thoughts and wasn't looking around him.

Masa was with his gang as they headed into the school. One of the girls was holding onto his arm and trying to get his attention. He was trying this best to ignore her but didn't want to be mean and push her off. The guy were laughing loudly and smacked him on his shoulder causing him to stumbled forward and right into Hayato.

The world slowed down got Masa for a moment as his hands reach out and caught Hayato's shoulder to steady them. For a moment he looked happy, then within that same moment worried.

"Oi Hidoki, you almost ran over that shrimp!" one of the heavier set guys yelled. It seemed even his gang refereed to him by his last name.

"Yeah, don't want to squish him," another guy said who was more built and a little taller than Masa.

The girl leaning against Masa turned her nose up at him, "lets go Hidoki, I can't handle being around such... girly men."

Masa felt the weight of the last year coming down on him. Holy crap... before he never noticed all the horrid things they would say but after a life altering moment like he face during the summer he felt every jab of those words. He just didn't know what to do with them yet. Swallowing hard he turned to his gang and waved his hand, "don't... don't mind him guys just, lets keep walking." His hand slipped from Hayato's shoulder and her turned to help take the gang away from the other because eh knew they would follow him and slipped his arm away from that woman.

His heart was racing so loudly he could hear it in his ears. He'd have to call him after this. Were those things he used to say to him? He couldn't remember.

Stumble into someone he thought he would hit the floor in a second but he didn't. Opening his eyes he arranged back his glasses and looked at the person he stumble to and helped him back on his feet. He widened his eyes when he saw that Masa was the one in front of him but sadly so was his gang of dushbags.

"Oi Hidoki, you almost ran over that shrimp!"

Just that managed to wake him up like a cold shower. He felt the others hands drop from his shoulder and felt empty. It felt so nice to have him hold him. But he is just back his self asswole that i know ... he got what he wanted after all .... now i was of no use, he thought grabbing his backpack on his shoulder turning away from them wanting to leave.

, don't want to squish him,"

"lets go Hidoki, I can't handle being around such... girly men."

He tried to ignore what those guys said but it didn't hurt anymore. He was used to it. What did hurt him was the fact that Masa didn't say a word.

"don't... don't mind him guys just, lets keep walking."

The others comment came like a knife in his guts. The gang passed him bumping into his shoulders but he was still steady on his feet. He felt used. Not that he wasn't used before but this time ... this time was so different. But now Masa proved him that he didn't changed. He was the same and that he was a fool to believe otherwise.

He lowered his gaze, grabbing the hanger of his backpack as he could feel the anger run in his veins. He hatted how useless they thought he was and he had let them think that. This was all his fault for not sanding up for himself when was the case. Now it was too late.

Dragging himself to his class, he sat at his desk, placing his head on the desk, closing her eyes.

Masa lead the group away from him and felt a little faint. He couldn't believe he froze like that. Rubbing his hand over his face he went into the bathroom washing his face off. What even was that? He could almost taste the hurt off the other man.

He pulled out his phone and started down at it typing ,-I'm sorry- But he didn't hit send. He just started at it. What could he say?

Walking into class he sat down in the back unable to focus. He knew he hurt him so badly. Halfway through class he deleted the text and tried again.

-I'm an idiot.- he hit send on that text.

Feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket he growled as he sat up and took it out. Reading the senders name he thought first if he wanted to open it. He didn't want to know what the other had to say to him. What could he say more then he already did. He used him and now he was being the asshole he knew before. No change.

Sighing he opened the message box and read it. He chuckled with sorrow. Was he even serious? Did he really think that he would believe him again? Never in his dreams would he ever fall for him again. And when he thought he did those things in the shower. He cursed himself for being so trustful and so weak. He didn't replied. Closing his phone he put it back in his pocket and listen to the lecture, his mind sadly roaming somewhere else.

The next two classes were easy. English Literature and Geometric. Apparently they need some basic knowledge about it. When the lunch break bell rang he went to the cafeteria sitting on the last table right in the back, sticking his earphones in and let the music calm him as he started reading another book that he liked. This one was about engineering for dummy's. this one would be good for him ....

Masa kept staring at his phone waiting for his reply but it never came. He felt like scum. Sitting at lunch he didn't even grab food he just leaned his cheek against his hand and looked down at his phone then over to Hayato wanting his response. Looking over at him he didn't listen to his friends as they spoke and eventually they ignored him and sat near him talking to each other.

Pointing his camera at him he took a picture and pulled it up in the app putting sad emoji's on it and a sorry emoji then sent it to him. Then he took a picture of himself and looked super sad then put it in the app giving himself a crying face then sent to to him too.

Looking at his phone he hoped he could get a response out of him. He shifted away from the gang not wanting them to interrupt his texting.

His phone vibrated as he received the messages, making the music to go a little silent then back to the initial volume level. Seeing the pictures he looked around to see where the other was and he found him standing a fre round away from him. Biting his lip he question himself if he should answer him at least something or say something. So, leaving his book aside he started texting back.

~~What do you want?~~

Feeling a wave of relief wash over him, he was responding okay that was good. If he could keep communication going than he could fix this.

~I'm sorry about that, I ran and tried to get them away from you. I know last year I was terrible, but I don't want to be like that anymore.~

He looked over at Hayato then back at the phone typing again.

`I'm sorry they hurt your feelings and I'm sorry I froze and didn't punch Yumi in the face. Maybe I should have.~

~~ Well guess what ... you were. And I get it ... I am a nobody compared with you guys but I would have liked for you to be real and not pretend to be a friend~~

He drank his juice trying to calm his nerves down. What was his problem? What did Masa wanted with him exactly cause he was hating to be turned into a puppet.

~~Maybe ... I dont know ... i just dont get you anymore and its frustrating. At least last year i knew you were an asshole but right now I dont know what you are ~~

He threw his phone in his pants and prepared his back to get out of the cafeteria. He didn't understand why he got so upset or worked on but he was. Apparently this time all that shit was getting to him.

Masa saw him leaving in anger and he got up running after him not caring that his old friends were wondering what was wrong with him. Running up to him he grabbed his wrist, "wait!"

Masa looked at him looking rather upset himself. He knew he didn't have any right to talk to him like this, "listen I'm sorry I upset you. I'm trying to fix it but I don't know how to." He frowned and looked at Hayato pleading. He just didn't want him walking away still mad but he wasn't sure he could fix this right now.

He turned to look at Masa who was still holding his wrist.

"Let me go M-Masa" he said trying to get his arm out of his grip but it was impossible. He was holding him firm and steady.

"Fix what? I'm used to it. You did this last year too" he said looking at him and at his gang that were now looking at them. "Your friends are looking at us" he said turning his gaze at Masa then down at his hand. "Please let me go"

Masa didn't want to let him go but after a moment he did. He stood there his hand falling down by his side. This was the first time that he really felt like a scum bag. The whole world narrowed around him not hearing anyone else talking in the background only seeing that hurt face, "but... I don't want to do this to you anymore... I just don't know how to change it..." He didn't like who he had become there, he was trapped in his gang and to switch gears would throw off everything he had set up there.

He would have to change schools...

"Then don't change it" he said holding his backpack on his shoulder. "Look ... I get it and it's fine... you are you and I am me. You're the biker of the campus and I am ... just me, a normal guy" he shrugged. "You dont have to worry about me" I said it faking a smile.

Looking at his watch he continued.

"I have classes and I guess you have to. So I'll go now" he said bowing his head turning to leave.

This was the first time Masa had ever been rejected by someone. Well, one that he honestly wanted the attention of.

But he wanted to change it....

"I want to change... I don't want you to hate me," Masa turned and walked away defeated. He didn't even look as his so called friends. He just left, heading out towards his bike.

Hayato heard the other and it hurt him to hear him so sad and broken. But he didn't know if he could trust him. It wasn't the first time he trusted the guy and after he ended up hurt. Last year happened a lot of times because he thought every time that he was going to change and will be different. But never was. And now, he was in the same posture and didn't know what to do. Either to trust him or ignore him for the rest of the year, which was kind of hard. Sighing he returned to his class but his mind was far away at Masa. What could he do about the guy. The last time he fixed his bike it was different then before. He was much more open, much more fun and not that bossy anymore. Plus, he turned out to be a sexual fantasy for him which made things even harder. He really liked the guy and he wanted him to see some change in his behavior, but he also knew that the gang wouldn't like it. He was still curious how Masa was managing to hide the fact that he was a nerd. Well, kind off but still.

He felt so frustrated of the fact that he was feeling that way towards him because he knew for sure that eventually he will get even more hurt than now. Looking at his phone and reading the messages from Masa and trying to not hold grudge he started texting.

~~ hope you're not doing anything stupid like you always do and behave yourself. You don't have to worry about what happen anymore. Let's say that .... i believe you and that i get you .... so , don't do anything stupid out of anger ~~

He was a little afraid that the other would do something reckless because he was angry or would get into an accident for not being careful on the road. He just didn't want to see him hurt that way.

By now Masa had made his way to the local park, not wanting to see anyone. He had a lot of things to reflect on since his hospital visit and the way he treated Hayato just compounded on it. It was hard since he wasn't sure how people would think of him. Having a reputation like he did was hard to just walk away from. It was all selfish reasons but at the same time throwing off your entire social structure could mess up his life for a while. That was why he pretended to be the same.

Fear. Fear made him be the same. Kicking a rock he sighed feeling his phone go off. Probably the gang making fun of him. They weren't all bad. Sometimes they were there for him, but he still held a grudge they never visited him in the hospital. They only thumbed up the pictures he posted online. Honestly what even was that?

His entire life had been people like that, being cool, being untouchable. Now without him realizing this kid got under his skin and now he was touchable again. He swore he would never get close. Never depend on someone. But here he was pouting out by a lake because of one rejection. Pathetic.

"Che," he threw a rock into the lake anger flaring in him. Why did he have to lose her?! Why didn't his father do something else?! Squatting down he covered his face with his arms, this made his phone slide out onto the grass. Whimpering softly he felt the anger fade out of him when he looked down to see the text. Picking up his phone he read the message and couldn't stop the little smile from passing his lips. In a strange way Hayato reminded him of what being taken care of was. This was the first message he ever got that was this sincere. Everyone he knew was so trapped in their own world.

~It's cute that you're worried about me. I'm just at the park up the street.~

As he hit send he felt his stomach flip realizing what he wrote.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he took it out quickly being careful not to be caught or anything and read the text, blushing when he read 'cute' and surprised that Masa wasn't in school anymore.

~~Who said i am worried. I just don't want to fix that stupid bike of yours~~

He send the message and threw his phone on the desk feeling his cheeks burning. why would the other say something like that to him? Making him feel so uncomfortable.

On the other hand, he had to admit that he like it when he was called 'cute'. No one ever said that about him, and having the biker who all last year bugged him say it now, that was something. Plus, he started to like the guy. A little.

Masa didn't realize it but it might have been because of a school boy crush that caused him to be rude to the guy up until now. Kids did dumb things when they liked a person and with Masa's past of struggling to connect to others it would make sense he would treat him like that. Not that it was okay, or that Masa even realized it himself yet.

His bike.

Looking over at Monika he thought about it for a moment. His bike was the one thing that could link them together and keep communications open. He could fix this. From now on even in public he needed to behave better with Hayato even if that meant losing his old friends. Maybe they would accept him if Masa brought him in as a friend. He'd done it before and soon the group accepted those people.

That was it. He wanted Hayato back and wanted his attention again. That was how he'd do it!

~She could use a tune up and maybe a couple upgrades. If you teach me how to maintain her then I won't have to keep bothering you. What time does your class end? I'll buy you lunch.~

He was going to do it. Feeling pumped he started getting ready to drive back towards the school. He'd pick him up out front in front of everyone and take him for a ride on the bike. That's how he would show him he's changed!