A Biker's Romance (mik3la & akiravadel)

mik3la

He was just having his lunch in silence when the table moved like it was an earthquake accompanied by a loud bang on it. He jumped a little almost dropping his food from his hands, looking at the crazy person that almost jumped on his table.

"I don't know what you did you him but I'm going to make your life a living hell,"

"Wait ... what?" he said surprised not understanding what was going on but immediately recognize the girl. She was the one standing next to Masa who looked pissed before. Now she looked like a crazy ass dragon.

"You can't go around stealing other girls guys away from them or you'll pay."

He was confused and wanted to clarify everything but the bitch was crazy.

"Look .. i didn't do anythi..."

"What are you doing Val?" Masa looked between her and Hayato.

"Fuck off," she stormed passed him back into the cafeteria.

His attention turned to Masa and back at the girl who stormed back inside the cafeteria.

"Hayato are you okay?" Masa quickly went over to him knowing she could be rather nasty when she wanted to be.

"Y-Yeah ... guess still shock or surprised ... i don't quite know" he said narrowing his eyes turning to the other. "What the hell was that?" he snapped pointing to the crazy girl and then noticing that everyone was looking at them. "What did you say or do?"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• akiravadel

Masa rubbed the red mark on his cheek from her smack, "well..." He glanced around see all the eyes on them then stepped closer to talk softer. "We kind of... I told her I didn't want a girlfriend and she said she was fine with it so we just messed around a few times. I think she minds and was lying to me."

He knew Hayato was not going to be happy about that, "I haven't been with her in over a month so I assumed we were done but I guess she wanted more than what I could give. I'm sorry she yelled at you. She's honestly crazy, I don't know why I agreed to that."

"Honestly all I told her was I was going to eat lunch with you. She was mad I wasn't hanging out with them and then I told her to calm her tits, she smacked me and then yelled at you," Masa shrugged and shook his head. "Women are crazy."

Hayato kind of knew their relationship and that he was more like a fuckboy but he never thought that he was using someone from his group. And now the cray girl was eyeing him like he had stolen Masa from her which wasn't true. He didn't do such a thing. Well, he didn't thought like stealing him or anything. They were just friends, right?

Having him so close to him wasn't doing him good. Maybe the crazy girl was right. He started to have some strange feelings for Masa but the other couldn't possibly have feelings for him. Plus he only said he would eat outside with him. Nothing more.

"Look ... I know how crazy your gang can be... I don't know what she thinks is between us but ... as far as i know ... we are friends and ... nothing more. I don't want problems" he said throwing his food away. He lost his appetite. The crowed was still looking at them.

"I'll head back to my class" he sigh. "Maybe it was a bad idea to be friends at school too"

Masa could almost hear his heart shatter. Friends and nothing more.

That hurt. Like that hurt more than anything anyone had ever said to him. He was so excited that morning and so happy to have lunch with him. Appearances be damned, he didn't care. Storming forward he reached his hands out and grabbed his shoulders, "I don't want to just be friends. I guess she knew just from women's intuition but... I really like you. Like... like you like you."

Swallowing the lump in his throat he made himself continue knowing there were a few people who gasped around him in shock at his admission, "I'm sorry if that scares you or if you find it weird... or even if you want to think about it. I'm... I'm not gay but... I really like you." His hands were shaking so much on Hayato's shoulders. He finally confessed to him. Would he hate him forever?... Would he run?

"I don't want to just be friends. I guess she knew just from women's intuition but... I really like you. Like... like you like you."

As he was turned around he looked at Masa and was shocked by what the other said, or more likely confessed. He heard everyone around them gasping in surprise and others being more curious than the others the wanted to find out more. It was too much of attention that was happening at that moment for him and he just didn't know what to do.

"Wh-What?" he asked surprised by the outburst.

"I'm sorry if that scares you or if you find it weird... or even if you want to think about it. I'm... I'm not gay but... I really like you."

How the hell licking me doesn't make you gay? Then you don't like me in that way. No ... why am i thinking this ...

"M-Masa calm down. Y-You're not thinking right" he started laughing nervously looking around them at the other students. "I got it ... You're not gay ... And ... you like me ... alright ... i guess... But ... Can we talk somewhere else ... please" he said in a lower voice feeling a little uncomfortable with all the eyes on them.

Looking around Masa realized just how many people were looking at them. Laughing nervously he took Hayato's hand, "hahahaha.... uh... bye." He quickly rushed behind the building next to the cafeteria and went into the small garden back there. Panting softly he pulled Hayato behind a tree and looked around.

Good he didn't see anyone, "sorry I'm just. It's all jumbled in my mind. I mean. I don't like other guys like that but I like you like that. Does that make sense?"

He ran along Masa not really have any other choice since he was holding his hand dragging him around. Once they arrived in a safe spot away from the others eyes he took a deep breath trying to get his thoughts back together again.

"sorry I'm just. It's all jumbled in my mind. I mean. I don't like other guys like that but I like you like that. Does that make sense?"

"Not quite" he said shaking his head but he kind of like to hear that Masa liked him. At that moment a stupid idea struck his mind. Maybe he was going to get burned but he had to try and freak the other. "But ... If you like me like , like me ... that only means you are gay" he said stepping closer to Masa, placing his hand on his chest, keeping eye contact. He wanted to freak him out and make him realize he wasn't gay, that he didn't like him like that and that it was all wrongly thought.

"That means you want my body being connected with yours" he added pushing Masa till the wall from the building behind him, pinning his body to Masa, lifting himself on his tiptoes brushing his lips over his. "Are you sure that is what you feel?" he asked over the others lips looking him in the eye. Even if all his body wanted him to kiss him, he controlled his body and went on with the play.

Masa was stunned. He hadn't expected Hayato to react like that, but then again he had never been with another man before. He didn't even fully know how they could do it. The thought had run through his head but until that moment he hadn't fully taken the thought to that next level. Was this what he really wanted?

Under Hayato's hand he could feel Masa's heart pounding away. Actually he realized he liked it. He liked all of it. How close he was, him commanding him a little, pushing him against the wall. Maybe he felt like sometimes he needed to be grounded like that. Someone who would be equal with him and not taking advantage of him.

Looking over Hayato's face his hands came up and cupped his cheeks while his lips came in to kiss him. The kiss only lasted a moment but was passionate all the same. His lips moved against his for that moment before he pulled back to lick his own lips, "yeah... I'm sure..."

He founded amused how the other reacted to his touches and movements towards him. Seeing the confusion and a sort of panic in his eyes made him happy for scaring him of. But all that backed fired when Masa grabbed him by the neck and cheeks and pressed his lips against his, shocking him again. His hands remained on the others chest, grabbing the fabric in his hands as the kiss went on, till the other pulled back and licked his lips in such a way that made Hayato's stomach twitch.

"yeah... I'm sure..."

he was still blinking in complete surprise by what the other did and said that he just didn't know what to do or say. He wanted to scream at him that he wasn't sure at all. That he will lose everything. That he will have to fight all his friends and that he ... he. But his mind stopped thinking all that and fucked everything even more.

In a second he pulled Massas's fabric towards him, pressing his lips over his. He lifted his hands around the others neck as the kiss deepened, slipping his tongue inside his mouth, wanting to taste him for real and not just in his dreams.

Masa wasn't thinking about how this would effect him around campus. Honestly sometimes he didn't think that far ahead, he mostly lived in the moment and that got him in trouble a lot. Right now he was lost in Hayato's touches.

Oh damn... Masa wasn't expecting a french kiss from him. He seemed more experienced than Masa thought. Moaning softly into the kiss his arm wrapped around his waist pulling him close while the other stayed in his hair. Rolling his tongue against Hayato's he was lost in his taste and smell. He always smelled amazing but not he had a front row seat. Pressing his body against him he couldn't hide the fact he was turned on by this as it pressed against his hip.

Hayato moaned into the kiss as he felt the other's grip around him and in his hair. He liked it a little rough and his hair was one of his weak spots. Feeling his body pressed so hard against the other he could feel how the other was getting aroused by the kiss so he had to stop it before it was going way to further than needed right now.

"Hold your horses there cowboy" he whispered as he pulled back from the kiss patting.

The kiss was really intense and he liked it but he wasn't going to do anything with Masa too soon and deffenetly not on school grounds.

"We schould calm down" he added breathing hard because of the kiss. "But i have to admit something ..." he laughed , amused by what he was about to say and he was still not believing it that he was saying it. "You're a great kisser" he said looking up at him removing a straw of hair from his face.

When he pulled away he was a little disappointed but he was right. Doing this wasn't safe at school, they could get in serious trouble.Blushing slightly he chuckled softly, "you too."

Smiling at the other man he wasn't sure what to say for a moment, he was a bit flustered after that. Kissing a man was way different than kissing a lady. His hand trailed up his hip and ran his thumb over Hayato's lower lip, "yeah I have to say I really like that. It's different with you. It feels more real... more raw." He leaned forward kissing his lips softly for a moment then pulled back. "I've been feeling like this for a few days now... sorry. Sorry if I surprised you."

"yeah I have to say I really like that. It's different with you. It feels more real... more raw."

He leaned in the kiss giggle a little at his comment. He had some says in his mind but he kept them for himself. He didn't want to start a whole presentation about how kissing the opposite sex was feeling much better because the opposite sex knows how it needs to be done in the first place.

"I've been feeling like this for a few days now... sorry. Sorry if I surprised you."

"You did surprised me" he said taking a step back, leaning on the tree behind him. Since they were skipping class he could take advantage and talk about this now.

"What do you mean a few days?"

Masa blushed and looked away from him for a moment, "when you worked on my bike, I thought, 'man he's handsome'. Since then it's just been getting worse." He chuckled softly and scratched the back of his head over his scar and shrugged.

"Yeah I don't knwo what to say. I'm not used to this or feeling like this," Masa looked back at Hayato fixing his shirt and standing back up again instead of leaning against the wall.

when you worked on my bike, I thought, 'man he's handsome'. Since then it's just been getting worse."

He didn't expect that. The other really had some trouble to think about. Now he kind of understood his attitude at the restaurant when they went eating.

"Yeah I don't know what to say. I'm not used to this or feeling like this,"

"It's strange at first but .... you'll get used to it" he said laughing. "We have to figure out how we calm the school down and your crazy friend" he sign. "Cause i don't know what she will gong to do and how the other students will react after what they saw back there" panic started to take over him.

Masa's eyebrows rose as he realized what he did, "Oh... ooohhhh.... ooooooooohhhhhhhh....." Sinking back against the wall he ran his fingers through his hair. "Um... shit. Well, what's done is done. They will have to get over it. We didn't make out in the main area, butIdidjustadmitIlikeyouinfrontofthem...ugghhhh..." He said that last part really fast as he rubbed his hands over his face.

"Okay welp..." he pushed himself off the wall and walked over to Hayato holding his hand out to take his. "I guess we should do this properly huh? Hayato." He took his hand. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He'd never been a real boyfriend before himself, he just jumped from person to person. Hayato would be his first steady if he accepted.

He found it funny how the other hyperventilate as he was talking about what he had done back there. But he was right. What was done was done and it was hard to get the other students forget about it.

He looked confused at the other as he took his hands and started talking not understanding what he meant at first but then he did. Wow. He really didn't expect the other to move that fast.

"I thought we already started something since we kissed" he said trying to mess a little with the others nerves, trying to keep it cool but it was hard not to laugh.

Masa turned bright red, "wait what? But I thought? I... You see I've never... I mean I've never been a boyfriend before just arm candy so..."

He leaned against the wall again feeling dizzy from the run around, "you're just messing with me aren't you? Not fair. I've never done this before with anyone I was just..." He scratched the back of his head. "Doing what one of my mangas did."

Hayato laughed again seeing Masa so messed up and a spark of idea run through his mind.

"Manga you say" he said dropping himself at the same level with Masa smiling mischiviously as he placed his hands on the others knees.

"And what else did your mangas do?" he asked slowly keeping his eyes on Masa's face. Seeing him so vulnerably at that moment made him more adorable and he couldn't help it but tease him.

Masa turned even more red if it were possible. He never felt so embarrassed like this before. He was always the one in control and now this guy was running the show, "I-Um..." He tried to clear his throat and averted his eyes from the other man. "W-Well after the kiss it was usually at the end of a date or maybe they end up back at one of their places... for a love making... scene..."

He wasn't used to being the one flustered! Looking back at Hayato he tried to regain his composure, "aren't yours like that?"

He smiled amused to see the other flustered. Who would had thought that Masa, the though guy could be so cute when he was caught out of guard. Listening carefully he thought a little about what the other asked.

"Something like that. But it's different than with a girl. We are both men. So everyone around has a hard time to accept it. Like for instance your crazy ass girl from your group" he shrugged looking at the time. If they were going to stay here they would skip all classes. Something in his mind started to ask questions. Would that be a bad idea? to skip classes for once? Then another voice in his head rushed up to comment. Of course.

"We should head back to classes" he finally said getting up, smoothing his clothes as he took a deep breath to cool himself down.

Masa sighed when he mentioned that chick. He knew he shouldn't have accepted it but he had been stupid and wanted to get laid and agreed. Now he regretted it. Getting up off the ground he fixed his clothes and looked back over at Hayato, "after class then? I might need your help figuring out what to do with my gang. I mean some of them will be fine with this. One has a gay uncle that he talks about." He shrugged not sure where to go from here.

"I cannot help you in that matter" he said shaking his head walking towards the building.

"I mean ... this is something you have to clear out with them. If i am around then .. it can get ugly" he added shrugging knowing it was hard for friends to accept one of that kind. He didn't find it that awkward or anything else. For him it was something normal. Everyone was different in their own unique way. So they were. The rest just had to accept it.

"Talk later then" he said kissing his cheek once they reached the entrance running towards his class.

Masa was at a loss. He didn't know how his friends would react and facing them all at one time could be dangerous. He would need to pick them off one by one. The peck on his cheek pulled him out of his thoughts, "oh um... yeah. Have a good class." He smiled softly and touched his cheek. Worth it.

Heading to class he felt optimistic about their future. Even if he lost these people then they weren't who he wanted to be friends with anyway. Biker gangs were known for being ruthless but also caring. they protected kids and others. Sometimes they would fight with other gangs. His own gang was small, only six of them, but Yumi the girl and Raeki the main guy. They would be the hardest to talk to. On his way to class though he paused in the hallway seeing Raeki down the hall with, you guessed it, Yumi.

Looking at each other for a moment Raeki looked at Masa in disgust and turned down the hall with Yumi on his arm.

Masa let out the air he was holding and turned into his classroom. He really didn't want to have to fight Raeki, the guy was massive. Hopefully he could get the others on his side and have numbers against them.

He was kind of lucky for that point of view. He didn't had friends who had to accept him as he was. He was more like an outsider, always stick to himself and not making any connections. Now that he thought about it, Masa was his only friend before ... everything. He could still feel the stares of the other students on him but he was kind of used to them from before. He was still wondering how Masa was doing but he didn't asked him or anything.

As the classes went on, the day finished quite quickly. He was happy that nothing strange had happened till the end and now he was going home safe.