But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles and nods his head, "no problem, I am glad to help," he rubs Cody's head and kisses his cheek, slowly moving his head to kiss Cody's lips.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody smiles as he holds onto Cory as he blushes slightly when getting his cheek kissed, closing his eyes when kissing Cory.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs his head with a smile, "I am glad I made you happy," he holds onto Cody, "Cody... I hope I can make you forget about what happened to you."

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, "I'm sorry, did I tire you out," he smiles as he kisses Cody's neck a little, slightly sucking on his neck.

Cody blushes and looks at Cory, slowly nodding his head as he holds onto Cory with a smile, "well it's thanks to you... I felt pleasure for the first time."

Cory blushes and then smiles, "your ... so cute. I just want to hold you and kiss you," he laughs a little as he cuddles with Cody.

Cody blushes bright red as he smiles a little, holding onto Cory, "n-no I am not... cute," he pouts a little as he hides his face within Cory's chest.

Cory bites his bottom as he looks at Cody, "you might not think so.. but damn your so cute. I just want to keep you in my arms."

Cody blushes a little as he smiles a little as he holds onto Cory, "so... I know I never thought this would happened, but did you," he tilts his head.

Cory tilts his head and shakes his head, laughing softly, "no... I never thought we would be something like this," he smiles a little.

Cody blushes a little and smiles a little, softly laughing as he rests his head on Cory's chest, closing his eyes for a few minutes, getting pretty tired from the experience.

Cody blinks a little and looks at Cory, smiling a little as he cuddles up to him, slightly rubbing his face on Cory's chest.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little as he rubs Cody's head, "such a little cutie," he smiles and leans down, kissing Cody's head.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little as he holds onto Cory, hiding his face on Cory's chest and slightly shakes his head side to side.

Cory smiles as he grabs the blanket to cover himself and Cody, rubbing Cody's head shortly after holds onto him, "I am... so glad we are a couple now. I am not sure how long I felt this way," he kisses Cory's cheek.

Cody looks up at Cory and blushes a little as he rests his head on Cory's chest, "it might have been for a while... but you didn't tell me due to the... incident," he sighs a little.

"Yeah I wanted to make sure.. you were mentally and physically prepared for my confession," Cory rubs the back of his head, slightly blushing.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory and smiles a little as he nods his head, "well... I guess in a way I am glad you took your time with me," he rubs the back of his head.