But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory and blushes while he nods his head, tucking in his shirt. He watches Cory and felt him kiss him, kissing him back while blushing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles a little, "your so cute when your embarrassed," he laughs a little and then gives Cody's cheek a peck.

Cody blushes and slowly looks at Cory, slowly nodding his head with a smile, "I... love you to," he rests his head on Cory's chest.

Cory smiles a little and kisses Cody, holding his face and slightly grinds against Cody. letting out a soft moan within the kiss.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "your just... so irresistible but I don't want to rush you," he sighs a little. "I think...I had a crush on you...for a while. Like... the start of middle school."

"Well... I wasn't ready to tell you. But once we were in high school, I was ready. But... then the incident happened and... I just wanted you to recover from that first before... I made my move," Cory looks at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing and then smiles, "your... so sweet. I enjoy that you don't force me into stuff too quickly," he holds onto Cory.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "of course. I known you for so long... I didn't want to screw up anything when it comes to you," he holds onto Cody.

Cody blushes as he holds onto Cory and smiles a little. He shivers a little, "C-Cory... my body... is starting to feel... rather strange," he slightly squirms.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little as he leans into Cody's ear, "well... I will make sure it is a nice experience," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cory smiles and then lays Cody on the bed, "well... why don't I give you a preview first," he slowly goes ontop of Cody, pressing his leg against Cody's crotch gently.

Cory smiles as he reaches down, unzipping Cody's pants and slowly takes them off. He spreads Cody's legs while he strokes Cody's cock, "your reactions... are so cute," he smiles.

Cory bites his bottom lip as he continues stroking Cody and smiles, "Cody... I am not moving too fast ... am I? I can stop if you want me too."

Cody looks at Cory and shakes his head as he slightly bites his bottom lip, "n-no ... just show me... what real sex is like," he smiles a little as he slightly spreads his legs, "I... am embarrassed though. I didn't think my childhood friend would... be seeing this side of me."