But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, "are... you okay? Your face is so red. Your not getting sick are you," he rubs the back of his head as he finishes his dessert.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory blinks and nods his head quickly, "y-yeah! I am fine, just kind of... daydreaming," he laughs a little as he leans back within his seat, looking to the side while blushing slightly as his gaze goes to Cody's lips.

Cody looks at Cory and watches him staring at him again, standing up from his seat, "l-let's get going I guess," he rubs te back of his head.

Cory nods his head and goes to the front desk, paying and giving a tip to the waitress follows Cody out the door, walking in the direction of the campus.

Cody holds onto his bag's strap as he was walking, looking at Cory, "are you sure everything is okay? Your acting more strange than usual," he laughs a little.

Cory blinks and laughs a little with a soft sigh, "a-ah yes everything is fine," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody looks at Cory, "are you sure? You been acting weird since we were at the restaurant," he rubs the back of his head as he was walking to the campus with Cory.

Cory bites his bottom lip, ".... Cody, we been friends for a while now.. but I don't know. In a way.. I kind of want to be more than friends. I didn't want to scare you off so...I never told you but I ... really want to be more than just your friend."

Cody looks at Cory and blinks a little, "wait... you want to... be more than just my friend?" He lowers his head, "I-I don't know Cory. I am not sure I am mentally... ready to be in a relationship, especially with someone that has been my childhood friend," he sighs a little.

"Well... can you at least give me a chance? I want to see you happy. I mean, your still recovering from eveything you been through," Cory sighs a little and rubs the back of his neck.

Cody looks at Cory and sighs, crossing his arms as he thinks, "... I suppose a chance... will be okay," he then rubs the back of his head.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "great. Then... can I...give you a kiss," he tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head.

Cody blushes bright red and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "a..alright," he looks at Cory embarrassingly.

Cory smiles as he holds onto Cody's shoulders, slowly moving closer to Cody, "... don't be scared. I won't ever hurt you," he slowly leans closer, lifting up Cody's chin and kisses Cody straight on the lips.

Cody blinks a little, feeling Cory's lips on his and shivers a little, letting Cory kiss him as he holds Cory tightly and pulls back, "C-Cory..," he looks at him as he shivers.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, blinking as he felt something hard brush against him and he goes to Cody's ear, "you... got hard ... huh," he whispers and smiles a little

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little, slightly shoving Cory back, "n-no don't say that" he blushes while pouting.

Cory laughs a little as he reaches down, rubbing Cody's crotch a little as he nuzzles against Cody's neck.

Cody gasps with a soft moan and holds onto Cory, slowly pulling back as he looks at Cory embarrassingly, "C-Cory," he blushes bright red.

Cory smiles as he nuzzles against Cody's neck, "you... always smell so good. Your aroma... always makes me feel hot," he whispers in Cody's ear.

Cody blushes a little and holds onto Cory, "your... so naughty. I never thought... you think of me this way," he rests his chin on Cory's shoulder.

Cory smiles a little as he holds onto Cody's face, looking down at him and leans his head down, deeply kissing Cody again.

Cody blushes a little and jolts when feeling Cory's crotch rub against his, "your... so hard," he pulls away from Cory, looking down to see how hard Cory was.

Cory smiles and laughs a little with a soft sigh, "what can I say... there is.. something about you that turns me on but I just didn't want to force you into something like this," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little, "your.. so sweet. You been there for me a lot ... and I suppose I should thank you some way," he blushes as he moves his hand down, rubbing Cory's crotch.