But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes a little and looks to the side. He slowly nods his head as he holds onto Cory. Cody tightens his hold onto Cory, letting out a soft moan and wraps his legs around Cory.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cory bites his bottom lip as he slowly leans over Cody, kissing his cheek as he slowly inches his cock inch by inch inside of Cody as he looks into his eyes, "I am ... not hurting you right?"

Cody flinches a little and holds onto Cory as he looks up at him, "I didn't realize....you were so big," he blushes as he looks at Cory while he softly moans.

Cory laughs a little, "well...it doesn't help that your reactions are so cute," he smiles as he starts moving his hips as he kisses Cody's neck.

Cody blushes a little as he pulls Cory closer, "... you can start moving now," he looks up at Cory as he slightly moves his hips.

Cory looks at Cody and nods his head as he starts to move his hips, holding onto Cody's hips while thrusting inside of him.

Cory smiles as he kisses Cody's neck as he continues to thrust inside of Cody, moaning softly, "Cody... it feels so good inside of you," he looks at Cody and then kisses him while moving his hips.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory as he holds onto him while he softly moans, "n-no don't say that," he hides his face within Cory's chest as he continues to moan.

Cory smiles as he holds onto Cody as he continues thrusting inside of Cody, sneakily moving his hand down to stroke Cody's cock while moving his hips into Cody.

Cody gasps and looks down, watching his cock getting stroked and slowly looks up at Cory, continues to moan, "C....Cory."

Cory smiles as he looks at Cody as he continues stroking him and thrusting inside him as he softly moans, "are... you enjoying this," he nuzzles against Cody's neck.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing as he looks to the side as he softly moans, slightly nodding his head, "have you... done this before Cory," he looks at Cory and tilts his head.

Cory blinks and rubs the back of his head, blushing a little. He slowly shakes his head slowly, "no I never done anything like this before. Your my first," he smiles a little. "Which in a way... I am kind of happy about since we have a close relationship... well closer now," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing and smiles a little, "I-I am glad you think so," he holds onto Cory as he softly moans.

Cory smiles as he kisses Cody's neck as he continues thrusting inside of Cody, "where...do you want me to cum? I feel like... I am getting closer," he looks into Cody's eyes.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory as he continues to moan, biting his bottom lip. "I-I .... want to feel it inside me," he holds onto Cory tightly.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles as he nods his head as he continues thrusting and holds onto Cody, biting his bottom lip as he starts to cum inside of Cody.

Cody arches his back and gasps a little as he holds onto Cory, biting his bottom lip as he felt Cory cuming inside of him and pants heavily as he rests his head on Cory's chest.

Cory holds onto Cody as he continues to cum inside of him. As he was done cuming, he looks at Cody and smiles, slowly leaning back and lets his cock slide out as he pants, "did you enjoy that," he rubs Cody's head.

Cody pants heavily as he looks at Cory while he blushes bright red and slowly nods his head, smiling a little, "y-yes... you made it feel ... really good," he holds onto Cory while he was panting.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "I am... really glad to hear that," he kisses Cody's cheek with a smile as he rubs Cody's head.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles as he hugs him, feeling safe in his arms as he rubs against Cory's chest, "I never would have thought... sex was good thanks to that experience," he sighs a little.

Cory smiles as he rubs Cody's head, "...I'm glad," he looks at Cody and kisses his cheek, "... I love you Cody," he holds onto him.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little as he holds onto him, "I... love you too Cory. Thanks for making sex... a more pleasurable experience."