But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory bites his bottom lip while he moans softly as he looks down at Cody before looking to the side, pouting a little, "uh.... heh... I was thinking about you while in class," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Cory, pulling away from his cock, "s-seriously? You were just thinking about me and you got erected," he looks at Cory's cock and bites his bottom lip, going back to sucking his cock.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, biting his bottom lip as he rubs Cody's head with a smile, "d-damn... it feels so good but.. I shouldn't be the only one, why don't you pull down your underwear and pants for me?"

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes a little, "w-we ... can't do it in here you big perv, you need to get back to class," he pouts but then he stands up, bending over as he pulls down his underwear and pants, "but... I do need to help you with your boner I suppose."

Cory smiles, "oh don't worry, I wasn't planning to go all the way... just... wanted to touch you," he reaches over and grips Cody's ass cheek, slightly rubbing them as he rubs his cock tip against Cody's mouth, "... don't stop," he slowly slides a finger inside of Cody.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing, shivering as his ass cheek were gripped and rubbed. He nods his head as he jumps, feeling Cory's finger go inside and starts sucking his cock again, moaning softly on his cock, closing his eyes.

Cory smiles as he moves his finger inside of Cody, moaning softly as he bites his bottom lip, "so tell me... if you get a boner, are you going to leave this stall? I mean... I know your done with your classes, but you still need to wait until I am done with my classes," he moves his hips a little, thrusting his cock inside of Cody's mouth.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory as he looks to the side, sucking his cock slowly, "we... better hurry or the professor will think you fell in or something," he laughs a little as he looks to the side while blushing, "I don't really need to worry about it too much. By the time your done with your classes, it will probably be not as erected," he mentions while continues sucking Cory's cock.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory laughs a little and moans softly, watching Cody. He bites his bottom lip as he continues thrusting his fingers inside of Cody, smiling as he leans down a little and slowly perks up Cody's head, "well then tell me... why do I feel your ass twitching around my fingers hm? You sure you don't want it? I don't mind giving it to you."

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head as he bites his bottom lip, slowly nodding his head, "well... okay fine. Seems you want it more than you thought you did," he laughs a little, "just... be careful and don't make me moan too loud," he pouts.

Cory laughs a little as he slowly goes behind Cody, spreading him open, "are you ready," he presses his cock tip against Cody. sliding the tip inside, "I know I'm ready," he smiles slightly.

Cody blushes with a soft gasp as he looks at Cory, slowly nodding his head, "o-okay," he shivers when already feeling Cory's cock tip inside him and moans softly, "C-Cory..."

Cory laughs a little, "you like that....," he thrusts all the way inside of Cody, "... don't you," he holds onto Cody's hips and starts thrusting, leaning down and licks Cody's neck.

Cody blushes and nods his head as he continues to moan, biting his lip as he looks at Cory and shivers a little as he felt Cory lick his neck.

Cory smiles a little as he reaches down, stroking Cody's cock while he continues thrusting and looks down, watching his cock thrust inside of Cody. "I have such a great view," he laughs a little.

Cody gasps and covers his mouth as he shivers, looking at Cory with a pout, "h-hey don't do that.... your going to make me get too loud." He looks at Cory and glances to the side as his face was bright pink, "s-shut up... don't say that," he hides his face within his arm.

Cory laughs a little and leans down to kiss Cody's cheek, "your reactions are always so cute. If your really that afraid of being too loud... then," he slowly perks up Cody's head and kisses him, starting to pound away at Cody's ass, going as deep as he can.

Cody looks at Cory and blinks, kissing Cory and moaning within Cory's mouth, drooling a little as he could feel Cory pounding him.

Cory kissing Cody as he continues thrusting  and places his free hand on Cody's hip as he thrusts a little faster, pulling away a little, "I-I'm... going to cum. Do you want me to cum inside ... or outside," he licks Cody's neck.

Cody continues moaning and looks at Cory while blushing, shivering a little and looks at Cory, "well... you shouldn't make a mess in the bathroom so... I suppose inside is fine," he moves his hips with Cory's movements.

Cory chuckles a little as he continues thrusting, "well... alright then," he smiles as he continues thrusting, moaning softly as he was getting ready to cum.

Cody continues moaning and shivers a little as he moves his hips. He blinks a little, "w-wait... If I cum, I will be the one making the mess," he pouts a little.

Cory blinks and laughs a little, "I didn't even think of that," he then covers Cody's cock tip with his palm, "there that should help," he smiles as he continues thrusting and then starts to cum.

Cory smiles as he then slowly pulls out of Cody while he pants heavily, "how... does ... that feel? Never thought we would do this in the school's bathroom," he laughs a little.