Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

sorry for my late reply... my test makes me depressed.... orz...

eeehh? another heart broken for nao? >.

------------------------------------------

"Do you work?" Yukina seems surprised...

"I will go where ever you wanted me to go..."

the bell starts to ring and it's time to go into the class...

"I gotta go yuuki.. see you later~" he smiles to Yuuki and leaves him..

when he walks to teacher lounge, he sees nao standing at the door...

"Do you need something nao?"

Yukina sees that nao face isn't good... he wondered what happen but then he sees Castor and Shun together.. now he know the reason behind nao's expression.. he wants to pat him but he don't want to make any issues.. he is thinking to barge into the teacher lounge but he afraid that it will make him the third person.. so, now he is confused...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yuuki walked out of the roff and walked down the stairs and walked torwards the class when he so Yuukin and Nao, And whondret what they whas doing so he walked torwards them and so Nao's expression and so on Yukina and said'' Yukina what is wrong whit Nao?'' he asked.

Nao is standing infront of the teachers' lounge. Then he saw Yukina and Yuuki.

'Wow. great. Here comes the couple.'

Of course, Nao feels a little jealous. Because he had none. When he heard Yuuki's question, he just smiled and answered Yuuki directly,

"Oh hey Yuuki. I'm just going to ask for a drop out form."

Then he laughed. A fake laugh, a forced one at that.

"haha. Guess I'll be leaving soon. I'll stop school and just find a job."

He chuckled to Yuuki and Yukina.

"Good Luck guys. Stay strong."

With that, he walked away going to the principal's office.

Yukina shocks when he hears those words of nao...

Yukina chases nao and grabs his hands..

"T-that's not the man is used to love! you are not a quick giving up guy... you are strong! you need to fight back... you have already rejected me and i always pray for your happiness..."

Yukina stops talking.. he still want to say much more but the words are running around his head and he can't arrange it.. he is panting so hard because he is running too much.. he touches nao's cheek and caress it..

"You can do it.." he smiles so gently toward nao...

The more he sees nao, he starts to liking nao again.. he knows that he still loves nao no matter how much he likes yuuki..

Yuuki know how much Yukina loves Nao and said'' Nao dont drop out from school, lat me do that and make Yukina happy for me becuse Yukina still loves you and not matter what i whis Yukina loves me, whould the never happend, So i guess is godbye then, Nao tak care of Yukina for me and Yukina i whould always love you not matter what'' he said walked torwards principal's office.

"What the hell, Yuuki!"

He ran and grabbed Yuuki to stop him.

"This isn't about you or Yukina. It's me and my problem. If there's someone dropping out here, it's me. Got it?"

He stared at Yuuki intently and looked at Yukina.

"Thanks Yukina-sensei, but I'm sorry. It's really over. I'm giving up."

He bowed to sensei and walked out.

Yuuki so on Yukina and said'' sorry i tryed to let Nao be here but i guess i failed, But whis you whant can you quit as a teacher and follow Nao and be whit him, all i whant is to see you happy Yukina, And whit that means at i must see you whit Nao so is it alright whit me, So what are you gonna do? follow Nao or stay here?'' he asked.

My heart almost breaks when Nao is that sad... TT__TT *cries*

"Awww, Nao, cheer up!"~ (I would like to say ^^)

!???? Gosh! Stop school... Y__Y Shun'll die... :leaf9:

-----------

Shun stared at Castor with teary, squinted eyes, and tried to get a hold of his own thoughts. Even if he was sad, and in pain. He still felt guilty... But for what? Well he didn't want to strain Castor, but it wasn't why he felt guilty... It was because of Nao. Even if Shun felt comfortable and safe with Castor, he just couldn't stop thinking about Nao. Nao's spiky, brown hair. Nao's chocolate eyes, and the beautiful face Shun loved so much. `Here I am, embracing someone else, when I'm supposed to be with Nao...´

Shun suddenly pushed Castor away, and he inhaled heavily once before he could raise his head, and face the chemistry teacher. "Thank you so much... Castor-sensei... I really, really appreciate your care and help, but even if there will be rumours... I just can't leave Nao..." He said, smiling weakly. He tried to look tough, but what he really was now, was vulnerable and painful. He felt fully safe only when he was with Nao... Even if there was going to be difficulties coming, he could endure them with Nao by his side. I'm so stupid... Shun thought, and just kept staring at Castor to hear the other one's answer.

I am not saying that you should stop seeing Nao. considerate eyes.

I just don't want to see your crying face. soft smile.

Just take your time and rest, everything will be all right.

It's my fault, that you and Nao are in this situation. Pained expression, I never thought that I will trouble you.

Low voice: forgive me, I will try and explain everything to Nao.

I just wanted to be your companion, not the third wheel.

Castor is not pleased, shun still loves Nao, it will take some time to forget him. So for now he will satisfaction just to be his guardian.

"SHUT UP you both!" Yukina shouts when he sees those foolish students of his...

He takes Yuuki and Nao hands.. "You are both my students and I am your homeroom teacher.. No one can do such foolish things.. And Yuuki, i am not done with you.. i will scold you at home... Nao, I will scold you now..."

Yukina is angry.. he never feel as angry as this before...

"Here is my plan... why don't you make shun get jealous so he will know how important you are to him... I can lend my Yuuki to become your pair.. isn't it great?" He smiles to both of them... "You two must act like you are a pair.. do you guys understand?" he grabs those hand stronger...

Yukina's yandere mode spawn when he is angry..

--------------------------------

i LOVE yukina when he is on yandere mode....

*plak*

Shun swallowed noisily, and shook his head quickly. He grabbed Castor's hand, and squeezed it a bit. It felt safe, and warm. Shun eyed their hands for a moment, before he could raise his gaze to Castor's eyes. "You'ren't... You'ren't troubling me at all... You've really helped me much, and I really like you. You're an important friend to me... But I just need to explain this to Nao myself... Other wise I'm not allowed to love him..." He said, smiling gently at Castor, and squeezing his hand once again, before letting go. It hurt to see Castor's pained expression, even if Shun had no idea why Castor looked like that. There was an odd urge to comfort and hug the man in front of him, but everytime he thought like that, Nao's picture flashed into his mind. He remembered how it had hurt when he had seen Shun and Yukina together, and he didn't want to make Nao feel the same... Even if Castor didn't like him, or so he thought.

"I... really gotta go now... Nao is probably still somewhere here in school..." Shun said, smiling quickly, and then he turned around. With a last wave to Castor, he started to run around the school, looking for Nao.

OMG! I love you Shiho!

ahaha! Like your plan :D

~~~~~*grins* Hope this works. :)

Let's do our best Yuuki :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao flinched in pain as Yukina's grasped got tighter around his wrist. This is the first time Nao saw Yukina so angry and it's scaring him. At the same time, it made him happy that Yukina and Yuuki are willing to help him. Truthfully, he doesn't want to drop out of school and leave Shun, but as he see things are in Castor's way now, there's nothing left to choose but to pick this choice. Well, even for a little, he considered himself lucky because the last minute he was on the verge of giving up and giving in. And now he's all fired up and willing to take this chance. But he looked at Yukina with concerned eyes,

"Yukina-sensei, are you okay with it? I mean, it's Yuuki and you love him. Is it alright with you that I'll flirt with Yuuki for a while?"

He looked at Yuuki and is searching for an answer on his face. He does hope that Yuuki will approve.

"It is fine with.. it is just for the day right? at the night, yuuki is totally mine~ teehee~ isn't gonna be fun?"

Yukina knows that both of them got a bad relationship.. so he used this opportunity to make them make up... He loves both of his students so he wants them to feel what it is like to be young..

"Okay now, shake hand will you guys..."

he puts Yuuki's hand to Nao's.. and he pushes him..

"Go to the next class.. remember, be as romantic as you guys can..."

"Thank you Yukina-sensei. I promise to return Yuuki before the sun sets down!."

He smiled to Yukina, so grateful that he have helped him. He glanced at Yuuki seeing an unsatisfied expression plastered on his face.

"Look, Yuuki. I know you love Yukina and we have a bad relationship, but I'll do everything for this to work. So could you please, altleast for one day, agree with me and work together?"

He encouraged Yuuki more. Yes, Yuuki already approved and said it's alright, but the way he is acting now isn't convincing at all. Nao sighed and thought,

'What should I do then? Should I hold hands with Yuuki or something?'

Thinking about it makes Nao even more confused. But what if the expected result from Shun won't be the one he gets? Maybe Shun will just continue going to Castor and worse, falls in love with him? He shivered at the thought.

'Well, it doesn't hurt to try.'

So now, Yuuki and Nao walked together towards the classroom, unsure of what they're going to do.

"Pffffttt....."

Yukina is laughing when he sees his students are acting like a couple.. He returns to the teacher lounge and meet castor...

"Hi there Castor-sensei..." He smiles to castor with a sarcastic smile..

sorry guys, i have some things to do, Now i'm back. I will not let you guys to steal shun. XD

Shun left, Castor was alone in the room, when to girls came and told him about ''little jealousy'' plan.

Exellent! thought Castor.

Girls you will get exptra points, as I promised, You may leave now. grin. girls left.

Now my little kittens, you have made a really good mistake, chuckle, Now let's this show began. Evil smile.

When yukina says hello with a sarcastic smile, Castor finds it's amusing and acts is he knew nothing.

hello, Yukina-sensei, you look quite charmful today. Something good happend? sweet smile.

nuooo.. castor is cheating... >.

------------------------------

Yukina comes to the teacher lounge and sees castor alone... he comes near castor and push him with his little body..

"What do you want from shun, ne castor-sen~sei~" he smiles sarcastically towards him...

Yuuki walked hands whit Nao torward the classroom and the walked in the classroom and Yuuki said'' So here are we Nao-kun, It's it alright i kiss you Nao-kun?'' he asked

nuooo.. castor is cheating... >.

I know, but this way is more interesting. XD

------------------------------

oh... it's you Yukina. cheerful smile.

turns towards him. Touches his cheeks, sqweeth. grin.

takes of glasses, low voice:If you push your tiny body little more close be prepared, gaze.

Yukina doesn't care with Castor's threat... he slaps castor's hand that is touching his cheek..

"You haven't answer my question, Castor sen~sei~ don't you know that shun is nao's?" he still smiling..

Shun had ran trough the whole school, and he was red and sweaty from all the running... And he still hadn't found Nao. It was making him feel miserable. What if Nao had left? What if Nao had got afraid of their relationship being discovered? What if Nao didn't want to be with him anymore..? "Gosh... I really think too much..." Shun muttered to himself, and a few girls stared at him with curious eyes. He blushed cutely, and quickly ran into the class. `Well, I'll just have to call him later...´ Shun thought, but then he stopped and his eyes widened... They hadn't even changed numbers with Nao... Now Shun really wanted to hit himself. He hadn't really thought about anything at all...

When Shun stepped to the class, his body froze. He couldn't believe eyes. There was Nao! A smile took over his lips immediately, and he felt relieved. "Nao..." He murmured, as he saw the boy standing there normally, surrounded by his friends, not seeming hurt or sad at all. Shun was just utterly relieved and happy. Then Shun noticed. Nao seemed to be oddly close to Yuuki. There was no space in between them, and they glanced at each other times. Suddenly Shun's chest started to ache, and his eyes seemed to not believe what they saw. `Why am I like this...? They're just friends...´ He said to himself, almost getting mad to his own stupidity.

You two (Nana and Shiho) are so fcking seductive XD ahaha!

@evemaid, here we go my luv~ :D ^_^ ahaha!

-------------------------------------------------

Nao was taken aback when Yuuki asked permission for a kiss from him. He never thought Yuuki would do this, considering their bad relationship. As he thought of it, well, he said that he'll do everything to make this plan work. And this is one of the chances to make this plan successful. Even though Nao has a little hesitation, he pushed aside the thoughts and leaned forward inching closer to Yuuki's face.

'I have a bad feeling about this. I somehow wished Shun won't be here to see this.'

He stopped for a minute taking a look at Yuuki's lips and proceeded. He carefully touched Yuuki's lips and brushed his.

'Wow. Yuuki has soft and kissable lips.'

For some unknown reason, this made Nao a little excited and nervous.

Replies with smile. You are not cute at all sensei.

I don't know what are trying to do.

Grin. As a teacher you must know that it's prohibited to have any kind of relationships in school, looks at him.

Am I Wrong?