Lured by Olympus (18+)

virtualoo

“There’s my power..I got the god over death to be a servant and my personal calendar” Persephone laughed as he sat down beside the other. “Commands nature and Hades, fear me!” Persephone said with a small growling sound before it only made himself laugh further. “Oh that reminds me..” Perry said as he looked up at him. “I think I heard mention by my mother a long time ago about a dog of some kind..?” He tilted his head curiously.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• ZX-MetalMonster

Seated beside the younger man, Hades remembered how poorly things ended the last time they were speaking on his bed and his mood turned a bit sour. Luckily Persephone was still being playful and his small growl made it difficult for Hades to stay upset.

-"Do you mean the dog who guards the underworld?" There were no other myth Hades could think of that involved a dog and his domain.

“Yeah! That one! Is he really as big as they say? Towering over gods and humans tremble before its three headed might?” Persephone asked with a tilt of his head. He had been told so many stories about this terrifying three headed dog and he might as well find out if those rumors were true or not.

Hades breathed a small sigh, seeing how he'd likely have to disappoint the other man by revealing the reality of the myth. "No... there are three of them for starters. I guess that's why the dog has three heads in the stories." He explained and considered what else to say about the unimpressive beasts that were his pets. "They do guard the underworld but when there's nothing happening they are like any other dogs."

“Can I meet them? Please?!” Persephone said with big begging puppy dog eyes up at Hades. He really wanted to meet the dogs now and loved animals. They were involved with nature after all so he had many experiences with animals. Dogs were a favorite of his to watch over and he would surely love those dogs too.

Hades smiled at the younger man, glad that he'd found another thing to bond with in the underworld, however part of him suspected Persephone would have loved a giant three headed beast just as much and the thought made him chuckle.

-"Of course, you just have to catch them when they're around the palace. They don't stay put for long." He realized he'd never paid the animals much attention and admitted to himself that might have been part of the reason why they spent so little time around him. "They make a lot of noise when they want to be let in."

Persephone smiles widely at being told they were running around the palace. “Good to know..Now to find me some dogs!” Perry got excited as he stood up form the bed and went to leave Hades room. He had to meet the supposed guards of the underworld who were normal otherwise. He just really wanted to meet the dogs so bad!

Hades still couldn't resist smiling and being happy when the younger man was too, however he couldn't keep up with his sudden burst of energy and fell behind him on the way out of the room. He couldn't tell if the other god would venture outside and thought it best to stay with him just in case he ran into more trouble but also because he enjoyed his company.

“Here doggy doggy doggy~! Where are you guys?” Persephone called out, quickly roaming the halls looking for the dogs. He really wanted to meet the dogs and hoped he could make some friends down here. Regardless, it would be nice to see a dog and hold its soft furry little body against him.

While the younger man hurried through the halls, Hades caught the sound of the three creatures scratching at the tall door at the front of the living quarters, apparently having heard someone calling, and let them in with a small sigh, knowing how they'd behave. Two of the large animals jumped at him and pulled on his clothes, sounding displeased when he tried to shoo them away, and the third ran by to find the other god who was looking for them.

Persephone finally came close to the big door that led them out of the living quarters and into the grand hall, seeing one of the three dogs. “Doggy!” He smiled happily, taking the dog in a big hug. “Whose a good doggy? You’re a good doggy” He laughed, petting the dog happily. “Let’s go find the others..” He said with a big smile, not caring how many times the dog jumped or kissed him. He eventually found Hades surrounded by the two other dogs. “More doggies!” He smiled wide

Seeing that their sibling had found a god more willing to pay them attention, the two dogs pestering Hades ran off and were equally excited to meet the younger man. Hades was glad to be free of them but wondered if Persephone would grow tired of them as well after a while, they were uncharacteristically lively for creatures of the underworld.

-"Now I at least know you wont be bored here." He commented as he followed the animals and walked closer to the younger god.

“So many doggy kisses~!” Persephone smiles happily, laughing in pure delight at all the dogs attention on him. “Too much love!” He laughed even louder, trying to pet as many at the same time as he could. He was so happy that he found these dogs and would definitely make sure to spoil those three rotten with a big smile.

Hades didn't know if he was happy to have found the younger man some company or frustrated by the three creatures. "Would you like to trade? I'll take care of your flower that sits quietly in it's pot... and you can have these." He joked and loomed over them with a small frown and his arms crossed.

?They are little angels and I love them!? Persephone laughed as he kisss the top of each of their heads. ?They can?t help being energetic!? He laughed, patting the others knee since in was in a kitting position and could not reach much further without touching closer to the gods crotch. ?They?re little creatures of death yes they are!? He smiled happily and hugged them all.

Hades resisted but in the end cracked a smile and crouched down, putting himself in danger of being playfully attacked again but also preferring to be on the same level as the younger god. "You didn't have pets on the surface?" He asked, assuming any dogs would have been out in the meadow with the other man when they'd first met.

“I have cats mostly..” Persephone said with a small nod of his head, still happily petting the dogs. He kissed the dogs head again, still petting him like crazy. “I still love them so much..” He smiled in glee.

Hades started to say how he would have preferred cats but decided he'd been mean enough to his guards for now and even started to pet one of the troublesome creatures. "I don't think they've ever seen a cat... I wonder what they'd do on the surface. Likely terrorize all of the other animals." He wondered out loud, observing his deceivingly friendly pets.

“Well I’m sure hey will if they e never seen other animals before. But I’m sure you would be good boys won’t you?” Persephone pet them all again. “I love your dogs Hades!” Perry smiled up at him warmly, happy to have found some more companions down there. “I’ll have to come in our room every once in awhile to care for the plant. I’ll show you how too in case I fall asleep” He said with a firm nod.

Hades mirrored the younger man's gesture and nodded in agreement before deciding they'd spent enough time sitting in the hallway and stood up. "Come into my room whenever you like. I don't mind even if I'm not there or if I'm asleep." He assured the other god and offered a hand to help him get up.

"Of course, I am still showing you how to care for the plant. I am not letting it die on me" Persephone laughed, taking the others hand and letting himself be pulled up. Even if it was in Hades room, he would not let careless neglect kill a plant.

Hades kept the younger man's hand in his own, enjoying the touch and unwilling to let go unless Persephone moved away. "I don't want that either." He reminded the other god with a soft smile though he felt like he wasn't fully trusted. "Don't worry so much, the flower will be alright."

"Good..I can't imagine flowers grown down here all the time so I want to make sure it thrives" Persephone smiled, not moving his hand away. Whether he didn't mind the touch or was distracted couldn't be determined. "Sorry, I am protective of my little pink flower.." He said with a soft smile when Hades smiled back at him.

-"You have the right to be." Hades agreed knowing how important the small flower was and feeling protective himself of the pink haired young man. "Come on. You can teach me about the flower and how to take care of it." He headed back to his room and lightly lead the other god, still holding his hand lightly.

“Well let’s go!” Persephone smiled, pulling on the hand that held his toward his room. Persephone did not let go of the others hand as he made his way to his bedroom. “Okay so you have to make sure you trim anything that grows around it and cut the leaves when too many grow. And water it every day in the morning” Persephone smiled, standing in front of the flower.