Lured by Olympus (18+)

virtualoo

Walking the city streets, Hades made sure to not get separated from the younger man as they passed through crowds and down maze like paths. His attention staid locked on him when they arrived at the river, making sure no one could come up to the smaller god and harm him, but also curious to see if he'd succeed at what he intended to do.

Hades stood a few steps behind the other man with arms crossed over his chest, a small smirk on his face after he spied the mushrooms sprouting under Persephone's hand. They too were rare in the underworld but he'd seen them grow in small clusters around the city, however he enjoyed watching the younger god's powers at work. When the flower emerged among the mushrooms though, no matter how small and weak it appeared, he was amazed and crouched beside the other man to take a closer look at it in the dim light. "If I'm being honest, I didn't expect you to be able to grow anything here... You're amazing." Hades commented, smiling softly, his gaze still on the pretty flower that had no business being there.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• ZX-MetalMonster

Persephone was looking down at his flower so happily, not eleven expecting to have grown anything down here. But he got a flower..He actually grew a flower. And something that seemed so trivial up there, one lone flower, was amazing down here to Hades. He looked up at him with a wide smile, happy at what he was able to accomplish.

Hades smiled brightly at the other man, Persephone's happiness felt contagious to him and it was well earned. "What can we do to help it survive? I don't know if any flowers can grow in candlelight." He'd never had any reason to study plants but now that he knew one could sprout in the underworld he wondered if a special sort existed that could flourish there as well.

“Hydrangeas can survive in low light but we would need to make sure to water it. And we have to make sure to trim it daily or it will get too top heavy and fall over breaking the stem” Persephone reaches down and grabbed the mud pile in his hands that contained the plnk flower. “Did you have a bowl or anything to put it in back at the temple. I want to make sure this little guy stands a chance” He said with a warm smile up at Hades as he held the flower in his hands.

Hades listened carefully to the younger man and memorized the name of the flower as well as what it needed to grow, however anyone could see how excited Persephone was about the small plant and it seemed unlike he would need anyone's help to take care of it. "We'll find someplace to put him." Hades assured the smaller god but shook his head as he stood up, only then noticing how they were both speaking about the flower as if it were a person.

On their way back to the palace Hades cleared a path for them, not wanting to worry about both the young man and the fragile flower he was carrying in the palms of his hands.

Persephone straightened himself carefully, holding the flower as if it were a small child. He did not want any harm to come to this plant and wanted it to be able to thrive down here. He could use the company of a living plant down here like this pretty little flower. He stood right at Hades side, not taking his eyes off the plant except to watch where he was walking so he did not trip. This flower was going to live and he would make sure of it!

Hades had questions for the other god, the flower and it's appearance having piqued his interest, however he kept quiet until they arrived at the palace, not wanting to distract the young man who still looked very focused. "I didn't know you can grow other things than flowers." Hades admitted while he looked through one of the many rooms of his home in search of a flower pot or anything that could serve as one. The things he was curious about far outnumbered the things he knew when the other god was in question and he tried to use every opportunity to find out more.

"I can technically since I am a god of spring but I have a preference for flowers" Persephone said as he smiled up at Hades who was searching for a pot for him. He was caring like him about keeping the plant alive as much as he did..Persephone thought quietly to himself as the other searched. "Flowers can hold all kinds of meaning and all flowers are beautiful no matter where they grow.." He spoke softly with a warm smile on his face.

-"This one grew in a bad place but it's pretty." Hades pointed out as confirmation of the other man said about flowers. He wasn't satisfied but having found nothing better he brought a plain ceramic bowl for the other god to place the flower in. "Will this work? The only other thing I have are decorative pots but those are big enough for a small tree..."

"It can't be all that bad.." Persephone laughed, referring to the underworld in which the other ruled. "It can grow flowers can't it? And I am sure it has its own charms about it that I can't see.." He smiled warmly, taking the bowl with one hand and carefully putting the mud with the flower into it. He took the bowl to the others room, setting in wherever he could find a space. "There..the room looks better already" He said with a big smile toward Hades.

Hades laughed, shaking his head lightly, he couldn't believe Persephone was convincing him the underworld was a pleasant place despite being brought there against his will and noticeably yearning to be back on the surface. "No, you're right. Even this place is good in it's own way... I've just been here a bit too long." He admitted and leaned on the door frame while he watched the younger man pick a place for the flower. "If that one makes it maybe you can grow more. It would be strange to have a garden here but the entire underworld would look better." Hades suggested playfully, though he knew everyone was as tired of the statues and gray streets as himself and would have welcomed a change.

"You are right~!" Persephone said with a firm nod once he had picked a place to put the flower, beside Hades bed. It seemed gloomy and that would be a perfect place for a beautiful pink flower! "I will have to keep myself occupied with that while I am down here then...More flowers and more plants" Persephone said with a nod of determination. He was not going to let his kidnapping stop him from making this world a better place! Even if this world...was well..the underworld!

Hades wondered why the other god had decided to put the flower in his room and right beside his bed of all places, however he was happy to know Persephone trusted him with something so precious.

-"You should wash that mud off." He pointed out but noted how they both couldn't keep clean the entire day, though he suspected the other god didn't mind a bit of dirt considering how he worked with plants.

Persephone looked down at his hands and noticed all the mud on it, looking back up at Hades. “Of ciurse. I don’t want to get mud on the new clothes you just got” He said with a small nod of his head. “Do you mind opening your bathroom door so I can use your sink? I don’t want to get mud on the door knob” He said with a smile, holding up his hands.

Hades nodded lightly and opened the door for the younger man with a playful bow. "You're growing plants, You're bossing me around... I'm starting to think you have a plan to politely overthrow me." Hades joked, feeling much more at ease with Persephone now, he wasn't so naive to think everything he'd done was forgiven but it seemed to be forgotten, at least for a moment.

“Oh please. I have no chance to overthrow you. I can’t exactly carry you and take you anywhere I please” Persephone said with an exaggerated courtesy. It was hard to remember he was supposed to be mad at the other and hat he was kidnapped to be down here. Hades treated him so nicely..and praised him for his flowers. He was quick to clean the mud off his hands..

Hades lingered close by the younger man and chuckled at his reply. "You don't know that. Maybe I'm lighter than I look." He encouraged him and wondered how things would have played out if the other god was as big as him and better able to defend himself. "You're so charming though, I'll do whatever you tell me so you don't need to be big and strong."

“There is no way you are light enough for tiny me to pick up. I take that as a challenge!” Persephone smiled up at the other, wrapping his around around the others waist. “Watch, you won’t go anywhere” Perry said as he used every last bit of his strength in trying to lift him up at all.

Hades laughed and without thinking lightly wrapped an arm around the smaller man. "I'd lift myself off the ground and pretend you did it if I knew how." He wished he could fly like some of the other gods. None of them could possibly be using that power for something better than he would now while playing with the younger man.

“No fair! That’s cheating~!” Persephone laughed with a big smile, not even caring an arm was wrapped around him. “I at least tried so there, we already know you can” Persephone rolled his eyes with a small chuckle. “Unlike you, I don’t have any muscle nor can I fly. I got plants and nature” He laughed, that not doing much in a fight.

Hades hummed and nodded lightly but considered how the other man's powers could be useful in a fight. "Not everything is about war and death I suppose... and not everyone cries from being in a field of flowers like I do, you can use that only to fight me." He was more than happy to hold the younger god in place and keep him lightly pressed against himself. "Not that my powers are any better, I remember things and command corpses... I can't even grow them out of the ground like you do plants."

“I don’t think crying over flowers is going to help win anything..” Persephone chuckling at the idea even though he saw it before. “You command the dead..! That is not just a lame power! You can command armies of undead souls and remember things! I don’t even remember Half the stuff I did last week!” He laughed more, resting his head on the others side from laughing so much.

Hades smiled fondly at the younger man while he praised his powers and wondered if the way he rested his head against him and staid close was a sign of affection or something trivial he would do with anyone. "The dead would be the biggest army anyone's ever seen, if they weren't bound to the underworld." He agreed but pointed out how the limitations put on him made sure he's no threat to any of the other gods who ruled on the surface. "At least now when there's something important you need to remember you can tell me and I'll remind you."

“It’s still cool so take the compliment!” Persephone said as he stuck out his tongue in a playful manner. Perry laughed when Hades mentioned if there was anything important that he could tell him about it. “My own personal calendar, perfect!” He laughed, bopping the tip of the others chin with his finger since he could not reach the others nose.

Hades smirked at the playful touch though it made it painfully apparent how much taller he was than Persephone and he was tempted to pick the smaller man up. He took a step away from him in stead but lightly took a hold of his hand and walked over to his bed. Sitting down he left the other god with the option to either sit beside him or in his lap, though he knew better than to hope for the later.

-"I'm here to serve you sir." Hades added with a wink but with hos eager he was to please his guest the statement wasn't far off from the truth.