~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Raven nodded "thank you." was all he said and then blushed as he watched Mahou walk out to get some more food for him and told his dad not to say anything. Raven didn't know what it was about him, but it make him feel so much better. Rave buried his head in his hands when he heard his dad laughing

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“I got you more soup..” Mahou said as he held the bowl in his hands, sitting on the edge of the bed. He scooped out some soup for Raven. “Here..” He said carefully, going to feed him again like he did last time. H wanted to take care of Raven..He seeemd exceptionally tired after their intense kiss and even he felt the same.

"Thank you for the food." he said as Raven opened his mouth blushing that he was being fed by Mahou, but in a way he really liked it he was to tired to care that make out had drained and refreshed him at the same time how he did not not, but it did and it was something he was confused about. Raven took another bit of food and smiled

Mahou blushed at seeing the other blush, thinking it was the cutest thing he has ever seen. It only drew his attention the others lips, glistening softly from the moisture of the soup. Mahou tried to remain focused as he continued to feed him, smiling down at the other softly.

Raven smiled as he ate the soup. "So I have a question are we going to have anything other than soup? Thats all we had since I got here for lunch and dinner." Raven teased as he make sure he finished all the soup and it seemed to give him more energy. "I'm not complain I love what ever you make." he said smiling

"Soup is hearty and easy to make and stew is not soup. And hey, i made you an omelette for breakfast! It is kind of hard to get anything else with what is readily available from near the cottage" Mahou kissed the top of the others head as he fed him more soup. "I will try to make you something else tomorrow okay?" Mahou smiled as he continued to feed him. "Ill need to get a bowl myself..I am feeling a bit tired myself" Mahou smiled softly as he got a quick peck on Ravens lips between spoonfuls.

Raven smiled and looked at him "That omelette was great too. I love it and it was a nice surprise as well Raven was so happy with the kiss between the spoonfuls and soon he was done eating the food and laid down in the bed then looked at Mahou. "Can I stay in here tonight?" he asked

Mahou turned a little pink, sending the bowls back to the kitchen with magic. "Of course.." Mahou smiled, needing Raven close right now. He wanted him close to him more than ever, especially after that amazing kiss. Mahou slipped into bed beside the other, wrapping an arm around him.

Raven smiled and cuddled into Mahou. "Don't you want to get some more food as well I mean I ruined your dinner too." he said looking at him and closing his eyes his eyes puffy from crying and he closed his eyes and just felt the warmth in his body and he loved everything about it

"I ate enough.." Mahou said with a soft smile, holding Raven tightly to him. Sure, he said only moments ago he would get moments ago but it was more because he was tired. Mahou was happy to be able to fall asleep beside the other and did not want to let Raven go. "I am going to have to try my best to behave...All I am going to want to do is kiss you like that again from now on.." Mahou said with a quiet laugh, trying to bring himself to a state of being able to sleep.

Raven smiled. "If you keep kissing me like that I don't know what I would do you know. You make me weak in the knees and I don't know if I will want you to stop next time." He whispered as he cuddled into him more and closed his eyes. "Thanks for being with me." he said as he fell asleep quickly

"Talking like that certainly isn't helping me try to behave.." Mahou sighed with a small smile. How he just wanted to pin him down right then and there and take those lips in a kiss. Mahou kept the other held tightly to him, closing his eyes and eventually able to keep himself calm long enough to sleep.

Raven woke up to a knocking on the bedroom door. Raven opened his eyes and groaned slightly as everything was blurry from him just waking up. "What time is it?" Rave asked as he felt the warmth beside him and smiled. Not wanting to get up at all.

"Too early..." Mahou groaned, being woken up by the knocking on his bedroom door. Anytime before he was ready was too early for him to wake up.

"Breakfast!" Corvo called out from the other side of the door, leaving it to go get the plates of pancakes ready on the table in the other room.

Mahou held the other tight, groaning as he sat up. He was starving as much as he wanted to say there and hold him all day. "Let's go.." He said quietly, petting the top of the others head.

"Wait we went to bed around after noon I thought." Raven said as he yawned again. Raven smiled with Mahou touching his head and blushed as he walked out of the room and looked at his dad who was in the kitchen plating up the food and he smiled as he saw him remember that they brought him back the day before and he was going to be loved.

"Master...you called in breakfast..." Mahou said with a sigh and a shake of his head. Despite the time of day, there were pancakes on the table.

"Well now its Breakfast, think of it as Breakfast for dinner! Eat up~!" Corvo smiled happily, waving his hand to get some maple syrup and butter.

Mahou simply chuckled to himself before he took his place at the table.

"Sooooo...What made the entire house shake and me need to make charms and spells to stop things from falling all over the place?" He said with a smirk, Mahou turning a bright red.

Raven looked at his dad weird, but smiled as soon as the butter got on the table he thought about it for a second and put butter on his pancakes. "What does syrup taste like I have never had it before." He said and blushed when his dad told him about charming the house so it didn't shake next time they did anything

"Okay...we need to fix a lot of things here!" Corvo said as he was shocked at Raven never having had maple syrup before. "Its amazing!" He said with a big smile. "You put in on your pancakes and its sweet and wonderful~!" Corvo said with a bigger smile.

"You are not very good with explaining things Master.." Mahou sighed, dipping some maple syrup on his finger and putting it toward Ravens mouth. "Try it.." He said quietly, bringing it closer to his lips.

"I have never had pancakes either..." He said looking at him and then shaking his head. Raven gave a little smile when Mahou came over to him and he started to suck on Mahou's finger. Raven made sure to get it all off before looking at the pancakes. "Its good so on pancakes is should be better? I don't know what is going on with it." he said looking at him and then poured some syurp on his pancakes. "How do you eat them?" he asked

Mahou looked over at Master, Corvo looking like someone shot him in the chest. From the way Raven talked about his life, he must not have gotten to experience much foods. He quickly got over how nice Ravens tongue felt on his finger, using a fork and a knife to cut the pancakes into smaller bit. "Ahhh" Mahou said, holding up the pancakes to Ravens lips.

Raven looked at the food and then looked at his dad and Mahou before taking a bite of the pancake it was light and fluffy and the syurp made it sweet along with the butter it was almost the best thing he had tasted and it was like it melted in his mouth. Raven chewed up the piece and swallowed it. His eye's lit up like a kid in a candy store for the first time. "Its good." Raven said smiling and cut up his own food and started to eat it smiling a little bit more with each bite. After half way done he looked at both of them. "If this is a dream please let me never wake up." Raven said before eating some more the food was so good to him. The only thing he wanted now and his life would be complete was someone to read him to sleep.

Mahou and Corvo both smiled at Ravens enjoyment, eating their pancakes. Mahou kept on looking over at Raven, his heart swelling from how much Raven seemed to be enjoying his food.

"You will need to cook more for him, you already are taking so much care in the food you make for him" Corvo teased Mahou, who threw a pancake in his direction but Corvo stopped it with magic. "You aren't getting it back" He smirked, Mahou just taking a pancake off of Corvo's plate in return.

"Was there..something else you wanted?" Mahou asked, wondering if there were things he always wanted to do or recieve and could not.

Raven bit his lip. "Yeah there was one other thing and its kind of selfish as well..." Raven said looking down and twirled his thumbs together. "I have always wanted to be told a goodnight story." Raven said looking away thinking it was really selfish of himself. "I already got cuddled and I wanted that so read to....."raven whispered and looked at down at the floor thinking he might get laughed at.

"You are not taking that away for me! You already got his first hug!" Corvo said as he stood up from the table, looking right at Mahou. "Now, you are going to be read a goodnight story and I am going to get the chance to be the dad I wasn't able to~!

Corvo quickly stood up, trying to lift up Raven. "Okay, too soon...Body isn't used to that" Corvo responded, lifting him up by magic. He carried him to his bedroom while Mahou was trying not to laugh at the site. "Now let's find a story.." he said with a nod, setting him down on the bed.

Raven blushed as his dad tried to pick him up. "Dad." he said as he then picked him up by magic. "What are you doing?!" Raven asked looking at him as he pointed to the drink for Mahou to send it his way. Raven blushed and looked at him "I didn't mean it had to be now." Raven whispered hapy that he was going to be able to have the life he always craved.