The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Aaron slept peacefully for the first time in awhile, not too keen on getting up right away. He felt so warm and cozy..he thought to himself, more so than usual. He started slowly opening his eyes to see their hands pretty much holding each other from being so short. His face was buried in the others chest as he adjusted his body enough to look up at those glass-less eyes looking down at him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason looked down a the boy in his arms and kissed him. "Well looks like we were right about the string and I am glad that we stocked up. I don't want to go out of the room today." he said smiling and looked at him and closed his eyes once again loving the feeling on holding someone in his arms.

Aaron returned the others kiss, hearing about how he did not want to leave the room. "Neither do I..." He said with a small smile, grabbing the others glasses and carefully putting them on him, at least for the moment. He wrapped his arms tightly around the other, loving the feeling of Mason holding him like this in his arms.

"So I am wondering how much of this feeling is the res sting forcing us. I hope its not a lot I want to be with you after this. Its showing my emotions and I kid of like it." Mason said. I wish this isn't a dream he thought as his glasses were put on his face by aaron. "Thank you sexy." he whispered and kissed his cheek

"I wonder...I like this warm feeling.." Aaron said with a soft smile up into the others eyes. "And it isn't a dream...Wait..your mouth didn't move...?" Aaron said quietly as he looked into the others eyes again. It is hard to think straight even with the glasses on and with him being shirtless..How can I hear what he was thinking?

"Ah so you think it's hard to think straight even with the glasses on or off huh?" He asked and then realized the same thing. "Um I heard you and your mouth didn't move." Mason said looking at him his eyes wide Oh god what the hell is going on? Can we read each other's thoughts is this the red string? What if he finds out that I really want him to suck me off some time. Damn it did I just think that Mason took a deep breath and looked at the wall

"I..heard you too...and I can" Aaron turned a bright red when he heard the others thoughts about wanting him to suck him off. "Well then..." Aaron said with a playful but shy smile, going under the blanket and playing with the front of the other. "Someone really wanted me to suck them off..?" He said with a smirk under the blanket as he adjusted himself to get what he wanted in front of him. God he is big.. He thought in a moment of forgetting the other could hear him, kissing and flicking his tongue over the shaft in front of him.

Mason sucked in his breath when he felt him play with his member. "Oh god." he whispered he could feel that Aaron adjust under the covers and felt his pants being pulled down he heard the others thoughts at how big he was and smiled. Mason hissed as he felt Aaron kiss and flick his tongue over him. oh god soo good please more I need more I want everything you can give me and I will do the same later. We have all day to make love to each other and I plan on making you cum more than once today. Mason thought as lust took over his body

Hmm I'd love to see you make me cum multiples times. Your cute little kitten will lap it all up. God, I need you so bad... Aaron thought as he did not even need to voice his inner desires out loud at the moment. He could hear them so he might as well just think it. His body was filling with lust and need as he took the other into his mouth, deep throating Mason. He could feel the other tickling the back of his throat.

Mason grabbed the sheet on the bed and threw his head back and moaned. "Oh god!" he moaned. how is he so good at this! he thought as he closed his eyes. "My little kitten you will take everything I will give you today and for the rest of our lives." he moaned closing his eyes. "Harder suck harder." he moaned

The blanket soon grew annoying covering him, stopping for a moment before taking it off and tossing it off the bed. He went back to what he was doing but a moment ago, bobbing his head up and down the others length quicker. He put more force behind it. humming along the others length as he did so. Take me, god I need it bad...

Mason moaned and before long came into the other's mouth. "I will take you today I promise. You will just need to wait for it and you will love it when I do take you." he said moaning and smiled as he cupped the other's face. "Do you want to take a brake or keep going? I can keep going or we can rest." Mason said wanting to suck off the other as well

Aaron licked any droplets left off of the other first before flicking his tongue over his lips to clean them. "Keep going..I want you bad.." He said in a low groan, his front rather uncomfortable. "I want you bad.." He said in a low moan into the others ear, on his hands and knees in front of him. He needed some relief, it was rather uncomfortable down there..

Mason smiled as he pulled Aaron up and kissed him then flipped him over and his hands went under his shirt kissing and licking all the scars again. Once he was done with the scars he started to suck each nipple. Kissing down to Aaron member and the took him into his mouth and started to suck him and started to play with his balls.

Aaron felt like he was melting under that mouth, running its warm lips and tongue over his scars. When his nipples were teased, he let out a light moan. He gave up on covering it for now, enjoying the lust and pleasure in the moment.

Mason...so good..Ah..More

He moaned in pleasure as his hands knotted themselves within the others hair.

Mason smiled and laughed with Aaron's member in his mouth and started to suck and lick it wanting everything that Aaron could offer. I want to taste all of you cum for me He thought as he started to suck harder and bob his head. The lust taking full effect on the both of them and he was trying to control it, but it wasn't working.

Aaron knew it was too hard at that point to fight the string, not even having felt this strong a lusting feeling ever if he could recall. “M-Mason..I-I’m..” Aaron moaned loudly, gripping the others hair tightly as his hips buckled up into the others mouth his his release. He breathed heavily as he tried to get any kind of grip on himself and failing.

Mason smiled and licked up all of the cum, but he didn't stop sucking he kept going he wouldn't be happy until he came once more before moving on to the next part of this. Mason was no longer in control as the red string was starting to glow a dull red Come again and then I will stop. he moaned as he sucked harder than before as if he was trying to milk Aaron

Aaron’s mouth hung open, a slave to the lust and passion coming from the red string. His mouth hung open as he was easily getting hard again in the others hard sucking mouth. A small trail of drool pooled at the corner of his lip, needing to swallow it so he didn’t droll all over himself. “Mason...” He closes his eyes, letting it all wash over him. he kept thrusting his hips up into the others mouth, already feeling like he was on the edge again.

Mason smiled and then decided to drive him more mad. Mason held down aaron's hips so he couldn't thrust into his mouth and then he pulled his mouth off for a second and kissed all the way up and down his member. Mason also licked just the tip and swirled his tongue round it. Needing to hear him moan more. Soon Mason dipped his head down and licked up and down Aaron's member before he started to suck him again trying to drive him crazy.

Aaron let out a needing moan when he felt the other remove his mouth and hold his hips down. “Mason..please..” He moaned the others name needingly when he removed his mouth. Aaron groaned happily when he left kisses along it and took him in his mouth again. He couldn’t move his hips as much as he tried with the other holding it down. He let out a louder pleasure filled moan as he came again into the others mouth.

After he came again Mason smiled as he licked it all up then he smiled as took his mouth off of the other and kissed up his body to his mouth and gave him a long hot wet kiss forcing the other to taste his own cum as he did so. At this point he still had no control over his body as he started to make out with his fated partner.

Aaron felt so heavy and yet so light at the same time..it was hard to describe. He came twice in such quick succession underneath the others mouth. He watched as the other kissed up to his lips, tasting his own release on it. He didn’t even care..far too gone to care. He happily made out with the other, pressing himself up against he other as close as he was able.

Pulling back when he needed air he smiled. "So how many times should I take you today?" He said smiling. "I don't plan on you walking for a while after I am done with you my love." he said smiling as he used his ice power to bring the lube over to him as soon as he got it the ice melted. "Ahh my love this will be so hot.' he said as he kissed his neck

There he went kissing his neck again..Just like he wanted the other to yesterday. He felt like he could melt under those lips~!

-My love..I love it..- He thought to himself as he watched him get the lube ready. He took a quick sip of water, it doing little to quell his innermost fire. “As many times as it takes for me to not be able to move..” He said with a moan, taking off the others shirt. God he wants it so bad he could go crazy!