Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai smiles and laughs a little as he takes Blaise's hand, taking him to the DDR game, "so you ready to give this game a shot? I know you were looking forward to it since you saw it."

• 2 weeks later...

Kai laughs a little and nods his head as he starts the game up for Blaise, watching the  moves slowly display on the screen and starts dancing.

Kai smiles and nods his head, "yeah, let's see what you can do," he continues to look at the screen and continues dancing to the beat, looking over at Blaise, "for a first time player, your pretty good," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah I am a fast learner. Not sure how I am so good at this right now tho I know I shouldn't be." he said as he was dancing and keeping up to the beat he did miss a few, but that was to be expected since this was his first time playing on this game

"Well regardless, your doing better than me when I first tried this game out for the first time," Kai laughs a little as he continues dancing. He was alot better than when he first played this game and he was glad Blaise seem to be enjoying it as well.

Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "there is no way I forgot who you were," he nudges Blaise with a smile as he was continues to dance. "I'll be more impress when you can actually dance with your eyes closed," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"I mean.. how can I forget someone like you? I bet if I did, you would work hard for me to remember," Kai smiles while he continues dancing and shortly after a few more moves the round was over.

"Well it's not like it will not happen. I think I will always remember you," Kai smiles a little. "Though.. I am still curious," he pouts a little.

"Thats good and don't worry about it I promise that you will like what I do if you ever forget me you know." he said kissing his cheek as he finished dancing and had a high score

Kai blushes a little and laughs a little, "but I can't help but be curious on what your going to do," he smiles a little as he finishes dancing, panting softly and looks at the score, seeing he was one point away from being tied with Blaise.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai blinks and blushes bright red as he looks at Blaise while pouting, "your so naughty," he laughs a little and nudges Blaise.

"I am but that is what you like so much about me you know." he said smiling and kissed Kai's cheek again and looked at him. "So what should we do now?" he asked wondering if they should play the game again or not

Kai pouts a little and laughs a little, "naughty demon," he smiles and blushes a little. He rubs his chin as he looks around, "well do you want to do it again? There are more songs we can dance to and there are more games to choose from."

• 2 weeks later...

Kai nods his head as he looks through the songs that there were to select from, rubbing his chin and wondered what the best song was to pick. He smiles and selects one, selecting his character as well.

• 2 weeks later...