~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I am ready to go there." he said walking out the door just behind him and looked at him then kissed him. "Alright so where and what is the arcade it kind of sounds fun." He said looking at him

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai locks the door once Blaise walks out of the room and kisses Blaise with a smile, "just follow me and you will find out where it is," he laughs a little. He rubs his chin, "well... once we are there, you will also find that out as well. I want to keep it a surprise," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Teasing me alright." He said smiling as he kissed him and then started to head out with him holding his hand and kissing his cheek every now again. "I can't stop kissing you I love everything about you." he said looking at him and smiled

Kai laughs a little and kisses Blaise as well, holding his hand. He blushes a little as Blaise kissed his cheek every once in a while as he was walking to the arcade. He laughs a little, "well I am glad you find me so kissable," he smiles as he was walking with Blaise to the arcade, wondering if Blaise would like the arcade or not.

I am also glad I have found you kissable." he said looking at him as he was holding his hand and they started walking out of the facility and down the street to this arcade he is heard so much about

Kai blushes and laughs a little, smiling, "your so funny," he rubs the back of his head embarrassingly while walking with Blaise to the arcade. He stops in front of the arcade and looks at Blaise, "so... are you getting excited." he smiles.

"YEah I have never been to anything like this I am excited to see what this is." he said looking at him and then walked more and then looked at it once they were in front of it. "Wow not even in, but its it flashy and loud." he said looking at him smiling smiling

Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "so does that mean... there are no arcades in the underworld? You don't seem to know about them too much. And of course, when you were first here, arcades weren't a thing," he rubs the back of his head. Kai looks at the arcade and then at Blaise, laughing softly, "yeah... lots of age groups come here, that's for sure," he smiles and holds Blaise's hand, leading him inside the arcade.

"No there are not I mean the only things that are this flashy are the strip demon clubs." he said looking at him and shook his head. "Alright so what do we do here? Show me around I am excited to get started." he said smiling

Kai blinks a little and laughs a little, "well... at least you have some form of entertainment," he blushes a little and rubs the back of his head. He smiles, "well... i got to get some tokens so we can play some games," he leads Blaise to the booth and puts in some money so he could get some tokens. He gives half to Blaise, "alright...," he looks around and walks over to a game he liked playing, putting in some tokens, "alright, try this game. Just read the instructions and that's about it," he smiles.

Blase looked around it was so big and he didn't know what to do next when Kai came back with the tokens and took him to a game he read over what to do. "Ok So how do I start this game it seems fun and easy, but I bet its hard." he said looking at him then back at the machine

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, holding onto Blaise's hand and have him press the start button, "it can be pretty challenging but I am sure you will do fine since you read over the rules," he smiles as he wondered how well Blaise will do at his first attempt at playing an arcade game.

Blaze looked at the game and then sighed. "Um ok." he said as the game started and he made a noise as he started to play the game he wasn't the best at it, but he was doing an ok job he died a few mins into the game. "Ahhh ok I gt it now." he said looking at the game

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little as he watches him play the game but then die within a few minutes. He nods his head with a smile, "did you watch to try again?"

"yeah if I could I think I really know how to play this game now it took me a bit but I think I can do it." Blaze said looking at him and then back at the game now calculating all the possibilities in his head on how to play the game

"Well go ahead and I will just watch," Kai looks at Blaise with a smile as he watches as Blaise goes back to playing the game, seeing how much better he was than the first time. He smiles, "your sure a fast learner," he watches as Blaise was playing.

"Yeah I am I had to learn how to do it." he said looking at him as then started to play it and then started to fight and was winning even more hitting the higher levels that he never got to before and he was having fun as well

"Well then, I guess the first time I will just consider a practice run since you seem to be doing a lot better at the game now," Kai laughs a little as he watches Blaise play the game, surprise that he was even better than him and he played it longer than Blaise did.

Soon he got tired and looked at him. "do you want to take over because I'm getting kind of bored on this game now it's just repetitive." He said looking from him to the game

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "that's because you played it for too long and now your bored of it... silly. Why don't you see if there is any other games you will like," he gives some tokens to Blaise and then starts playing the game.

"Oh they have all kinds of games. All you gotta do is look around," Kai looks at Blaise with a smile as he continues playing the game. "There are shooter games... racing games. So many," Kai laughs a little, "just see what you can find."

"OK what game do you like to play and we will start there they all sound so much fun and weird, but I don't know what to do first." he said looking at them and then sighed and thought about it for a bit

"Hm...." Kai looks around the arcade and then points at the one across the one Blaise played and that he was currently playing, "that one is pretty fun, give that one a try," he looks at Blaise with a smile.