~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai smiles and nods his head as he looks at his keychain while looking at Blaise's keychain as well. "well, since we got our prizes, did you want to leave now? I wouldn't mind going somewhere quiet either. It can be pretty noisy here."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

• 2 weeks later...

Kai smiles and then blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head, "hm... well why don't we go home for now and just relax?"

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

• 2 weeks later...

"Sounds good to me as well." Kai smilesĀ  and closes his eyes, "teleport." Both him and Blaise teleport to his bedroom on the campus.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, kissing Blaise, "well it's not like teleport is really that hard compare to some spells," he smiles.

• 3 weeks later...

Kai laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, blushing a little, "well... you did a good job 'enhancing' my magic," he sticks his tongue out a little. "Also you did a really good job just teaching me how."

• 2 weeks later...

"Are you sure about that? I always thought teachers were more superior with how much they know." Kai smiles a little while blushing as he looks at Blaise, nudging him slightly, "your a naughty one... aren't you," he laughs a little.

" what is a teacher technically have no students in what good is that teacher yes they might still be a teacher but a teacher that does not have people willing to learn is not really a teacher at all." He said smiling. " I may be naughty but you are a little bit naughty as well"

Kai blinks and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and nods his head, "well... I suppose you do have a point since your the one that's teaching me after all." He looks at Blaise while blushing a little and pouts a little, "h-hey, I didn't think the best teaching method was having sex like you did," he nudges Blaise and sticks his tongue out a little.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...

Kai blinks and blushes bright red, "your a naughty demon," he laughs a little and nudges Blaise, "though.. I am not stopping you," he twiddles his fingers a little.

• 3 weeks later...

Kai blushes a little and looks to the side, laughing a little, "y-yeah very true. We haven't done it in a while," he glances at Blaise and pouts a little.

• 1 month later...

Kai blushes and rests his face within Blaise's chest, pouting, "y-your so naughty. Don't make me bite you," he laughs a little.

• 5 weeks later...

Kai blushes and nudges Blaise a little with a soft laugh, "ah.. do you actually want me to bite you," he tilts his head to the side.

• 1 month later...

"...Then bite me," Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little. "You afraid a bite is going to turn you on?"