~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai continues sleeping once morning came and smiles a little as he was cuddling Blaise. He heard a small sound and wakes up, looking at Blaise as he was eating. He laughs a little, "well... look at you. Eating with luxury," he smiles and turns on back, stretching.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai laughs a little and lets out a yawn, "well that's fine. But you should have told me you want something for breakfast," he slowly goes on his side and holds onto Blaise, rubbing his eyes.

"I would have told you but you were still asleep.... And I don't like waking people up when they're asleep..... Sometimes it can be bad" he stayed with a smile and then kissed his cheek

"Well if you needed something, I don't mind waking up for you if you need something," Kai smiles and pokes Blaise's nose.

"I guess that is true, but I already had the food here so I didn't think that I had to wake you up...I have lots of snacks." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what they should do next or what they should even eat.

Kai laughs a little and stretches with a yawn, "so... do you want to take a shower with me," he smiles as he scratches his stomach.

"I would love to take a shower with you I also don't know how or what you normally eat for breakfast... Or even when."he said giving a smile at him then kissing his cheek before getting off the bed.

"I usually wait until I am fully awake to eat breakfast," Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little as he then walks to the bathroom. He leans down and then turns on the water.

Kai finishes adjusting the water and then takes off his clothes, placing them off to the side. He then steps into the tub with Blaise and smiles, starting to wash himself.

Blaise starts to wash his body and hummed as he did it not really sure what to do next, but was happy as well. "Alright I really lovew being with you I am glad you summoned me." he said kissing him

Kai smiles as he listens to Blaise hum while he was washing himself off with his eyes closed so he didn't get soap in his eyes. He slowly looks at Blaise and blushes a little, smiling, "I am glad too," he kisses Blaise.

Blaise started to clean his body and helped Kai wash his body as well as he closed his eyes enjoying the water he was so happy and he really loved it so much

Kai blushes a little when he felt Blaise was cleaning him off, smiling a little since it felt very nice while he cleans the parts that Blaise couldn't reach. He then leans over and kisses Blaise's cheek, rinsing off the soap from his body.

Blaise washed the soap off his body and was happy that they could do something like this it made him happy that this was all good and that they could have moments like this with each other. He helped Kai wash the stuff of his body

Kai blushes a little as he felt Blaise continue washing his body, closing his eyes and smiles, enjoying the feeling of Blaise's hands. He slowly opens his eyes and then watches the soap go down the drain, looking at Blaise, "do you want me to help you as well?"

"Its up to you I don't care what we do I am just happy that I am with you." he said and kissed Kai's neck. "Tho I do love when someone washes my back for it it makes me happy you know." he said smiling and looking at him then started to wash his own hair

Kai smiles a little and laughs a little, "well... I want to help you since you helped me," he then walks behind Blaise with a wash cloth and puts some soap on it, starting to wash Blaise's back.

"Alright then I will love for you to help me then." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek as his back was starting to be washed. "That does feel so good thanks for it."

Kai smiles a little, "I don't mind helping you. I mean you did help me after all." He nods his head, "yeah sure, your so muscular," he blushes a little as he continues washing Blaise's back.

"it tends to happen when you have nothing else to do but work out.. that and fight all the time." He said sighing and nodded as well hen kissed him. "You know you like my muscles."

Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah... I sure do," he continues washing off Blaise's back, washing off the soap, "where else do you want me to help you wash?"

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "well your a bit tall for me to wash your hair so you should sit down on the stool so I can reach," he blushes a little.