We were friends and now we are master and slave (with Dragongirl26)

Ms.Flair

“Oh yeah I’m thinking that..” Fredriech said to him. “I was in awe, I can feel how big you are..” he said after. Moaning out rather loudly, “do it inside of me. Do it deep inside of me..” he moaned out. When he came inside, he came too but what was shocking was that he felt that fangs go deep inside of him. “Kaito..your drinking my blood..”

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Kaito drank a little more of the blood before pulling back and licking the wound sealing it up, "Sorry I couldn't help myself." He said pulling back with blood on his lips and pulling out of Freddy. "You taste so good even better after sex your blood is the best." He whispered and kissed him again not even thinking about the blood that was still on his lips. When he pulled back he smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't clean up." he said licking his lips and cleaning the blood off. The went down and licked Freddy's lips. Kaito felt like a different person now like he could take on the world and kill anything. There was so much going on he didn't know what it was that made him feel like it.

Getting off of Freddy he laid next to him smiling. "If you need anything let me know alright I might have over done it with you." he said looking at him. "And I might have took too much blood so you might need to eat something now. I am sorry about that. Let me know I might not be able to have a night in my room after all." He said and pulled Freddy close.

Fredriech stayed in the same position, not moving from where he was just yet. "It's fine Kaito. This is crazy for it to happened," Fredriech mentioned. He almost gagged when he felt the bloody lips touched. "your lips," he whispered under his breath. Letting out a sigh, he was rather silent not saying anything.

Nodding his head, his eyes and even his body showed he was weak but he could handle it. "I think you have overdone it.." Fredriech mentioned. "Maybe I can use magic to get food, but maybe a meal.."

"I'm sorry its my fault I was somewhere else for a second and I couldn't help it." Kaito bit his lip it was all his fault tho right now he could do anything. "You can't use magic I will have them fix something and send it up. Using magic right now can hurt you." He said. "Besides I should be punished for taking so much." he said as he got up and fixed his pants and cleaned up his Freddy. "I will have them send up a feast for you alright." Kaito cupped freddy's cheek with his hands. "This is what happens when I don't control my self I let loose just a little and this happens. "I like you Freddy I like you alot and I coudn't hold back." he said looking at him.

Thinking about something, he moved into the hands that’s were touching his face, “I rather die because of you..” Fredriech said to him. His eyes show how much it really took out of him, “just so you know. I warded that damn room up..so it won’t even smell bad for you..”

“Get that food maybe. I think I was drained a little more than I thought,” he said trying to find the juice that got thrown around and grabbed it from the floor before taking a couple sips from it.

"Thank you so much." He said sighing as he walked out of the room and ordered a feast for the boy to eat. Soon his dad showed up behind him.

"You know what this means right." He said laughing.

"Just do it." he said looking away as his dad hit him and he was placed into the room and chained up his hands above his heand and sitting on the floor. Kaito felt so bad that he had hurt his only friend the one he cared about he wasn't even going to get to sleep in the same bed as him once. Kaito knew when the three days would never be up for him. Freddy would need to eat before the three days were up. Kaito accepted his fate of starving to death after all he did hurt his only friend.