We were friends and now we are master and slave (with Dragongirl26)

Ms.Flair

Kaito watched at his friend walked off Thinking about everything he couldn't help but feel just a little bit off. Just what was his dad planning to bring his old friend here it had to be something big and Kaito needed to keep him safe. Just how could he do that he was broke if it wasn't for his dad. His dad gave him no money because he knew that Kaito would run and now he brought his only true friend into this house. Kaito put his hand on his face he wanted to scream out in frustration.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Arriving back at the room, Fredriech re-entered the room where he moved to go sit down on the bed. "I did some warding and used some magic at certain areas for you," He said. "So do you even eat food?"

"I can eat raw meat, but other than that it has to be blood or I will just throw it all up." He said as he bit his lip and then looked at him. "Thanks for what ever you did I'm sure it will help." He looked at the clock and sighed. "When ever you get hungry I will show you to the kitchen and we will get you something to eat."

"That's probably why you didn't like eating with me, or didn't take any food that I offered from my family when my mom made extra," Fredriech said. "It should help us both out.." he said before sighing. "I warded your own room, so your dad cant just enter.."

"I am starting to get hungry but I guess I can wait maybe even longer."

"Thank you." he said and kissed the top of Freddy's head. "Now this is the once space I have from my dad." he said smiling as he set up. "Alright I'll take you to get some food." he said then sighed. "I wish I could of ate the food your mother made it looked really good." He said with sadness in his eyes. "I really did want to eat with you, but I just couldn't no matter what you did or begged me I couldn't.." he said as he coughed and shook his head. "When you are ready lets go." he said opening his door and seeing his dad there.

"Going somewhere?" he asked.

"I'm going to get food for my friend got an issue with that." he said looking at his dad.

"Yeah I do at least right now! Kitchen if off limits to the both of you until I say so other wise." his dad said smiling.

"Are you planning on starving him? At least let him eat!" Kaito said.

His dad smiled. "If you go without blood for 3 days every time he eats its 3 days no blood." his dad said.

"Are you trying to kill us?" he asked.

"Maybe I want to see how long you can last without killing each other." he said laughing and walked away. "Let me know that is the deal."

Kaito fell to the ground and looked at Freddy 3 days every time he wanted to eat. Kaito knew his dad meant every word he said. Which meant he would be in that room for 3 days every time Freddy ate. Kaito looked like he was defeated, but he couldn't let his friend starve. "I'll get ready to go to the room." he whispered to himself.

Fredriech was gonna leave when he ran into the father, as he looked at him with skeptic look. Hearing the news, he was a little shocked and or surprised to hear that come from his mouth. "That is completely crazy," Fredriech muttered before looking to his friend.

Trying to catch him, as he watched how Kaito just acted. "I can stand without some food for a bit longer. I think I grab snacks or something in my bag...." he said going to his bag as he pulled out some snacks that he took from his parents home. He even pulled out a purple liquid that was in a glass bottle of sorts with cork in it.

"Glad my berry juice didn't break. I was able to make this, when I would go out and forage for it around or near my home," he said while uncorking it before taking a swig before corking it back away. He even put away the snacks too. "He wont know.."

Kaito was shocked when his dad said that and even more so when Freddy would go without food. "I knew there had to be something to this I can never get anything good in my life happen." he whispered as he shut the door to his room. When Freddy pulled out some snacks out of his back he looked away. "That isn't going to last very long. I guess you can try to get some of the staff on your side who hate my dads treatment of me and fill your bag up with food. "Still he will know something is going on if you don't eat." he said hitting the wall.

"Damn it. I guess I am going to have blood once every three days." he said looking at him and looked at his bed. "Don't worry I am use to sleeping in that room now." he said then turned his eyes away and thought If you call what I do sleeping. Tho it would be nice to sleep in a bed again if only for one night Kaito smiled at him putting on a brave face. "Don't worry, I'll be fine just let me know when you need real food." he said

"I think we can work on it bud," Fredriech said trying to reassurance the male about what's going on around. "I haven't seen staff around here really. They must keep to themselves," he mumbled to himself then.

"That's not a good sleeping place. No one should live like that, ever," Fredriech said with a sigh. "I think I will be fine till tomorrow. Give you a night to sleep in the real bed plus I have other tricks up my sleeve. This place didn't have anything around it, so I can use..my portals. Remember those, you thought I was late then just showed up.."

Katio smiled and rubbed the other's head. "They are around here just scared of my dad. I hate to say it, but I am as well." he said. "How is it after all this time You are still trying to protect me. You know its my job to protect you right?" he said pulling his close. "I was hoping you would never see me like this." He said laughing and covered his hand with his face.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in the bed one night." He said walking over to his bed and laid down. "There is another way. I don't have to go to the room, but I hate it just the same." He said looking at him. "Its called a bite guard and my dad will put it in my mouth it wraps around my head and he locks it and only he has the key. He used it once when I was little and I just now thought about it, but the issue is if I do that I can't even talk. Why am I just remembering about the bite guard?" he asked then sighed. "Oh yeah I haven't been given that choice since I was a kid." he said. "Thank you for coming here I am starting to remember things that I have longed forgotten. Maybe this would be a bad idea for my dad." he said smiling and looked at him

"I would be scared of your father if I had to deal with that.." Fredriech commented. Laughing a little, "I have always done it.." He said before he ruffled his head and hair. "I dont care.."

Laying down on the bed, he opened up one of the snacks. "I guess with being here. You never got around dating.."

"Yeah most of us here are scared of him. I hate him, let me know if I can help you out. You are going to need to eat and he knows that I feel like he is trying to keep me weak for some reason and I don't know why." Kaito said as he walked to the bed and laying back down.

"No never dated there was this one person I wanted to, but I don't know if it would of worked out." He said. "It was a different time and a different place when I was a kid." He said

Fredriech laid near the other on the bed, as he looked over at him. "Yeah i guess that was something I thought of back then. There is someone i thought of asking out. They left before I could.."

"Who was the person you were gonna ask?" Fredriech asked.

Kaito took a deep breath. "I called him Freddy. He was my best friend and I really cared about him." he said even now his feelings never went away he still deeply cared about Freddy maybe even loved him. It was hard to tell since he wasn't use to the feeling love. "Anyway I don't know if it would of ever worked out tho. After all I am just a monster and I might of been to him after he found out what I was." Kaito said closing his eyes waiting for Freddy to realize what he was talking about and reject him. Truth was he wanted to jump Freddy and he was holding back as much as he could.

Fredriech listened to what he had to say, as tried to make sense. It didn’t take him long though, to realize that that his friend was talking about him personally. Pointing to himself, as he moved to get closer to his friend but kept some distance between the two of them. Sitting up shortly, as he sat up now while looking toward the male. “Katio. Your talking about me..you have a crush on me..” he mentioned under his breath.

“I don’t think your crazy or a monster. I..really like you too. I think your pretty cute..” Fredriech said to him. “I want a kiss from you though.”

Kaito nodded. "Yeah I have always liked you, No matter what happened I hoped that we could have been you know." he said as he blushed and looked away, "I am glad you don't see me as a monster. I do see myself as a Monster sometimes. Mostly when my dad keeps me in that room makes me almost die of thirst and then sends in the last person to piss him off to release me." He said sighing.

"Most of the time they are human." he said and blushed when Freddy said he was cute. "Yes you can kiss me and afterwards tell me who it is that you really liked." he said smiling. "I am scared tho after three days I could kill you." He said sighing. "You know you make me happy just seeing you again. shirt off.You can do what you want you don't have to ask." He said smiling.

Fredriech wasn’t all worried but there was some worry inside of the young man. He knew that Kaito could hurt him and even kill him but he would need to worry about later on though. First though, he had to handle something else. Moving in closer, he gave the other a kiss, very light at first before it became more romantic and more hard.

Pulling away from him, he thought about it. “Would it matter if you fed from..me?”

Katio was so happy the more intense the kiss became. He was almost disapointed like. "It doesn't have to be from you. I can drink blood from anything, but I think I would like it if it was your blood more. I would also like it if you'd become mine." He said smiling up at the boy. " I never want to hurt you, but with my dad around I might "

Moving to grab another kiss from him, just a light peck. "Lets try to forget about that though and focus on this. What is happening right now," Fredriech sais before moving to give one long kiss again but this time, his hand was feeling the others body up and landing near his crotch.

"I bet you dont have time to handle this..'

I can't resist any longer. he thought and grabbed his friend and pinned him to the bed and kissed him his hand's running up his shirt, pulling it up and he started to kiss his chest. "I can't hold it in any more." He said smiling as he ran one hand up his chest and the other one going into the others pants. Rubbing him, "I can't I want you so bad." he said as he was starting to get hard. This wasn't normal for a man to want another man was it? Could he help it he always cared about him and wanted to be with him. Damn it felt like he couldn't control his emotions right now what was wrong with him.

Fredriech try fight the control but did let it happen. "Just let it out on me. I want all of those pent emotions," he said to him. Feeling how close he was to him, he felt he was hard and aswell for Kaito. "We are both hard. I can feel it poking me right now.."

"I want more from you.." Fredriech said. "I..love you.."

Kaito smiled as he stared to rub Freddy's member. "I won't hold back not any more." He said needing all of him and took off Freddy's shirt then worked his way to his pants and let him spring free, "Looks like you want me too." He said as he had his vampire teeth scrap along freddy's member before he took him into his mouth and started to suck him making sure he was nice and hard. What he needed more was to hear he friend moan out his name. He needed and wanted it.

"Then don't and do it," Fredriech said to him. When he was free from those pants, as he saw himself how hard he was. "Oh yeah I am, you been touching it," Fredriech said after. When he started to get sucked, he let out little quiet moans before they were getting louder and he was even mentioning his name. "Oh Kaito~"

Kaito could feel himself getting harder to the point where it was hurting, Stopping he reached over to his dresser and pulled out something he put it on his figure and went to the other one's butt and inserted it as he went back to sucking he let out a small wimper as he moved his figure in and out and inserted another one. After a little while he pulled back and smiled as he unzipped his pants biting his lip he took himself out it was bigger than most and he knew it also. "I'm sorry I can't hold back it hurts." he said as he entered him hard and fast burring himself up to the hilt he waited just a little bit before he started moving in and out slow at first but then he started to pick up the pace as he rubbed Freddy matching his rubbing to each thrust.

The young witch let out a gasp when he felt that finger go inside of him, as he groaned out. Feeling more fingers, he let out more moans. “So many fingers are in my ass, you are touching my good spots,” Fredriech moaned out. It was more a gasp, when he felt it get put inside and buried into him. “I can feel it deep inside of me. Damn Kaito.”

“You are so big. I can feel it more so, you haven’t grown. Remember when we tried comparing each othr..”

He moved in and out. "Your thinking about that right now? Of all the times." he said laughing a little as he was moving more. "And you were in awe of how big I am." He said moving more and more and move his hand up and down. "I can feel myself coming close its you and me now." He said moaning as he felt himself release inside of Freddy. Kaito didn't mean to but his teeth cam out and he bit Freddys neck and was taking blood as he was making sure he was going to cum as well.