We were friends and now we are master and slave (with Dragongirl26)

Ms.Flair

Profile/

Picture:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTJrKbHkrLxogT9Atk6DMDPapr56jk8DzE7apOeKAERM51ee1q8

Name: Fredriech

Race: human witch

Other:

- family fell into some hard times so he was sold

- had a good friend but lost it once there a move

- comes from long line of users

Fredriech couldnt believe this was happening to him. He was getting sold off to a family to help out his family. He still thought it was a joke. It happened quickly, Fredriech was allowed to pack a bag before going on his new life. He was picked by some big guy in a nice car who was driving him to the place.

At the manor though, someone was gonna tell him that his new slave was on his way here. They would be here shortly.

The car pulled up, as Fredriech slowly climbed out of the car ready to start this new life..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name:Katio

Race: Vampire

Other:

He had a friend who he never told he was a vampire because of fear of rejection.

He had to move away due to his father getting a job

Sunlight doesn't effect him much

Garlic and crosses don't hurt him

Garlic in too much annoys him due to heighten smell.

Kaito set in the study looking at his dad. "For the last time I don't need a slave I am fine by myself."

Kaitio's father laughed. "Well tough I already got him for you and you will like it. You are at the age where a slave is a birthright and every vampire has one. I can't believe I let you putting off getting one for so long."

"Because I don't need one I am fine." Kaito said."

"And the hunters huh. If they come to hurt you or find you. You have no one to throw in front and save you." His father said laughing.

"For the last time father I am not like you I do not want to kill anyone!" he said

"What about that one time you killed someone." his father said.

"Only because you starved me for a lone time!" he said glaring at his father.

"You needed to learn how to take a life and you refused me! you are gonna be taking over my job one day and you will see its all for the best." his father said.

Kaito sighed and ran his hand threw his hair.

"Besides I am sure you will like what I bring you today." he said looking at his phone he smiled. "Go meet him he is outside right now."

Kaito sighed once again he couldn't win for loosing with his dad he walked out of the study to greet the new slave that was going to be forced onto him. With out really looking he opened the door to the outside. "Good evening my name is Kaito and I will be your master from........" he cut off looking at him with shock. "Frederich." he said he couldn't deny the smell was the same, but he looked at little different.

Fredriech was standing outside of the door, as there was someone nearby just in case if he tried to run. He wouldn't run though, why bother? When the door opened, his eyes widen when he saw who was before him. Was that Kaito? That couldn't be Kaito, since he seemed so different from the friend he had back then. Shaking his head, before he nodded his head. "It's me, Fredriech. Kaito is that you?" he questioned before he was pushed forward to the other.

He stumbled forward, being able to keep himself stable and not fall just yet. "I can't believe you are gonna be my master. My parents were not good in money standing, so they offered me up. I don't know if you knew, but I am a witch from strong mage witch heritage.."

"Yeah I'm Kaito." He said adjusting his jacket and sighed. "Damn I wonder what my dad has in mind." He bit his lip Of course his dad would tell him not to drink any blood today. "Um,,, Why don't you follow me to my room Your a witch? Yeah I have a pretty big secret as well, Some that you might hate me for." he said as he grabbed his old best friends hand. "Please come with me." he said he couldn't resist the smell of his best friend and it seems like it only got better since he got older. Kaito bit his lip again. as he pulled his old best friend along through the house.

"I'm guessing you like your new Slave?" HE asked

"Shut up dad and leave me alone." Kaito said

"try not to kill him first time I guess your starving." His dad said.

"Whose fault is that you ass whole leave me alone or I'll rip you apart! Thats for getting me my best friend back, but I can't help but feel like you had something to do with him going broke!" Kaito said.

His dad smiled and waved and left.

"I'll have them bring up your bags soon I need to tell you something important!" he said holding his bed friends hand hoping he won't hate him after words. Going up the stairs he looked at his best friend yet again. "Damn it! I never wanted you to find out this way." he said as he got to his room which was huge and was almost the size small house. "I'm sorry I can't resist." he said as he pulled him over to the bed pushed him down and climbed on top of him. Kaito kissed him holding him down and started to kiss his neck. "As for my secret." he said bearing his teeth licking the skin on his neck and then bit his neck and started to suck his blood.

He moaned at the taste of the warm witches blood flowing through his body and he started to get hard just sucking his blood. Soon he pulled back from him licking his neck to heal the wholes in the neck. Pulling back he looked at him with a little blood on his lip his eyes were red. "Did you know you taste good." he whispered and licked his lips kissing him once more. "The other one is I always liked you." he whispered looking into his eyes wondering what he would do or say at this point. Damn his dad for making him so hungry.

"I don't know what your dad has in mind. I remember maybe meeting once," Fredriech said to him. "You have secrets that I would hate you for? Why though, I don't think there is one that could make me hate you..." he said to him and followed him along as he looked at where they were. "Nice home," he muttered.

Turning to direction of new voice, he saw Kaito's father as he narrowed his eyes at him. That was weird thing to say that

about someone though.

He tried to keep him back, as he watched how it happened. "That's weird..." he muttered before going along with him.

"I don't really have any bags. My parents said I can only pack this bag," Fredriech had muttered as he was carrying that small knapsack. Looking around the big home, looking around more. When he was pulled over, he tried to resist a little. When pushed to the bed, his eyes widen. Getting kissed like that, he had actually kissed back a little. When the secret was revealed, he gasp out. Kaito was a vampire! Was that this big secret?

After everything, even hearing that part that Kaito liked him. There was some silence, but he finally spoke up. "Kaito..I have liked you too. I tried dating but I couldn't do it successfully.."

Kaito smiled at him. "So you don't hate me." he said looking at him. "God I hate my dad so much, and I never really dated because I saw you every where I went my dad got this stupid job when his dad died and thats why we moved but it was without warning I didn't even have time to tell you." he said looking up. "When I get the chance I will kill him to protect you. I don't know what his plans are bring you into this I really don't, but Freddy I will protect you with everything I have even from myself if I have to." He looked at his best friend. "Is it ok if I still call you Freddy?" Kaito smiled showing him his vampire teeth.

“I don’t hate you. Why should I hate you for being a vampire, you didn’t freak for me being a witch...” Fredriech said with a shrug of his shoulders. He listened to him, hearing what he said for the time being. When he mentioned killing his own dad, his attitude changed for the time being. “You don’t need to kill your father,” he mumbled to him. Shaking his head, before he let out a sigh when asked that question. “You can call me Freddy. I don’t mind that..”

He sighed. "You don't know what he does to me, before you came to me he starved me so I would take blood from you. Sometimes he will lock me in a room for days without any blood making me so hungry I would kill for blood." he said sighing. "God I hate him and if he wants someone to be a slave here he will make people go bankrupt, so they have no choice but sell them self to him." he said sighing. "That might what he might of done with your family I told him the other day of how much I missed you." Kaito said lifting his hands above his head and looked at Freddy.

Sitting there on the bed, as Fredriech looked over him where he listened more about the other's father. "That is abuse," Fredriech mentioned. Hearing the information, as he rather stayed quiet for when he talked more and more. "I don't know much Kaito. Mom and Dad just said we fell on hard times.." he spoke up.

"Thats why I couldn't wait to get you up here and drink your blood." he said looking at him and pulling him close. "Thats why I want to kill my dad and I always have even as a kid, He knows I can to so he tries to keep me weak." he said. "Sorry for talking I want to hear about you what have you been doing since I left." He said looking freddy in the eyes. "We have so much to talk about." Then he looked away not wanting to tell him that was the reason he would despair from school for a few days at a time because he would make his dad mad and he would starve him. pushing Freddy's hair back he smiled. Kaito missed his friend so much this was almost too good to be true.

"I guess never picked up on it. Being a witch, I think back that maybe I could sense it," Fredriech muttered to him. Nodding his head, as he felt his body get yanked around on the bed. He didn't like hearing that about someone, even if they have done such terrible things. No one deserves death, that's what he thought. Looking away from him too, he didn't say much and jumped backward when he was touched on the face. "Well I been still going to school, and I been taking magic lessons too. I am supposed to get a familiar too, but that was stopped..with this whole situation.."

Fredriech's eyes had a hint of purple glow, for a moment too where he moved to touch him. There was spark between them, before he pulled his hand away. "Magic sparks.."

"What would happen if I were to get those? Am I able to continue those lessons, or is your father the true boss of me?"

After seeing the spark and him saying magic spark he sighed. "So what is the magic spark about, he told me that you are mine and mine alone so I don't mind. I think we might even have some magic books here that can help you. I also might want to show you where my father keeps me when he wants me to starve and trust me I'm there most of the time he says that it will make me learn how to be a great man." he said looking at him. "There is one thing if I am ever gone for more than a month don't come to get me chances are I will kill for blood." he said looking at him.

It was still hard for him, as he was trying to piece everything together. "I dont know but i know it has happened before..when we first met..." Fredriech said. It was nice to hear that there was magic books which he could use for studies. "Well maybe that is something that can change with me here now.." He said. "Yeah i had a guess.."

Kaito looked away. "Alright let's go and I will show you around. Now that I am not starving." Kaito said as he got off the bed and adjusted his clothes. "let me know when you're ready to go and I will give you the complete tour."

Staying where he was, he didnt move just yet. He moved eventually, as he got up and was ready to follow the other. "Remember when you asked about my life. Things happened, I had to drop off and do online schooling because of my witch training. Also i knew my parents were thinking of divorce, if this didnt work out..." He explained.

"Lots of things changed really. Crazier things are happening now, let's get on with that tour now.."

When Freddy finally got up Kaito smiled and reached his hand out to take his hand. "Lets head out. I will show you around." he said as he walked out of his room. "Alright the library and where he keeps me is the same way I'm only going to show you those two places for now because I am scared to be out for two long." he said walking down the long hall. Kaito walked hand in hand with his old friend . "I hope we can be as close as we were before." walking a little bit long before opening the door on the left. "This is the library, The magic section is over here." Kaito went over and got out the magic books. "Here you go." he said giving him all of the books.

After giving him the books he sighed. "Now my dad locks me up right across from here and the key should be right here." he said showing him right next to the door on the way out. "Be prepared its not pretty in there." he said sighing as he waited for Freddy to be ready and then he walked out of the room and across the hall and opened the door there was blood everywhere all over the wall and chains on the far wall. "This is where he keeps me." he said

Fredriech let him take the hand, as he went along with him where he held his hand. "Well don't be too scared with me now. I will make sure to take care of you," he said going down the long hall with him. "I guess we can be that. It would be fun to be that close, but I don't know with this situation," Fredriech said to him with a shrug of his shoulders. Wandering into the library, it felt great to be in a familiar place. He could even hear the magic books calling for him. It was great but weird feeling.

Taking the books into his hands, he held them close to his body. Letting out a sigh, "I can feel the magic from these.." he muttered.

When seeing the room, he dropped the books with a big thud. It was horrific to see that, as he didn't want to go in there. "That is terrible. I don't want you to go back in there..I have a question. Remember when I got into that fight, and there was blood? Was that way you had to leave so suddenly and you wouldn't let me near you right?"

"This room drives you crazy when you can't have blood the smell gets really bad. I can barely stand it my dad also with kill people and bring there blood in while I am chained up and smear it on the wall. Fresh blood is the worst." he said sighing. Turning around and looked at him "And yes that is why I pushed you away. It had been a full day since I had blood and when you are a kid you need blood so you can grow up faster and your body needs it as well as active as kids are vampire kids need more blood. Then you started bleeding I couldn't help myself I kept you away from me and I even bit myself. I still have the scars." He said.

Fredriech stayed rather quiet, not mentioning anything or making any comments about that. He just didnt think he could make any comment. "I guess it would," he mumbled under his breath. He didnt know anything to say, "I don't know what to say to that all of that.."

"Anyway pick up your books and we will go back to my room." He said looking at him. "I have been home school since we moved. So that I wouldn't make human friends again." he said. "So they won't get hurt. Thats what my dad said, but I think it was just so he could torture me." he said picking up some of the books as well. "My dad I will kill him one day." Kaito said as he started to walk back to his room running his hands through his hair.

"Just go back to your room? Well fine," Fredriech had said moving to go pick up his books, holding them close to his body. "That completely sucks. I guess we are in same boat for that, just for different reasons," He commented. "You never know Kaito. Let's just stop talking about that subject for now. I am getting..uncomfortable.." Fredriech said, voicing his opinion that particular matter.

Reach the bedroom again, he walked in with the books before placing them down on the bed. Stepping away, he let out a sigh of relief before he let his hand run over somethings. "I do feel magic..I want to know more. Is it bad..that I want to talk to your father about this? I want to know.." he asked. "I wont if you don't want me too."

Kaito nodded as he walked into his room. Walking over to the bed he set down and sighed, running his hands through his hair he laid on the bed. "You can talk to him about it, but with him its all about cost. You have to give something up. Most likely it will be your magic or seeing me for a while." He said sighing. "Unless he sees you nothing more then a slave then he will torture both of us." He said looking up at the ceiling. "DEaling with my dad is like walking on glass bare foot.

"We will see what happens, but I also want to go looking around.." Fredriech said. "If that is alright," he said taking one the books into his arms that focus on wards,shields and protective or defensive type of magic.

He nodded, "I can go with you if you want." he said looking over at Freddy. "If you go alone please try to avoid my dad. At least for now." He said as Kaito closed his eyes, thinking about what his dad could do to both of them and trying to find out a way around it. "I hope you like it here. Um, we will be sharing the same bad just so you know." Kaito said blushing a little.

"I rather go alone though. You can stay here, you seem safer in here and out there," Fredriech said to him. "I promise to stay out of your dad's way. Don't you worry," he said after before going for the door. At the door, he blushed too while looking back at him. "Sharing the same bed? I remember when we did that one time.." he mumbled before leaving the room now. Once outside of the room, he opened the book up before searching for something.Starting to say something, he placed a ward over the door.

He moved through the house with ease, before reach the room again that Kaito was placed in over and over again. Trying to keep himself calm there, he looked through the book before sitting down in the open door way. Starting to chant there, he was ready to do something. Every time Kaito placed in there, the scent wouldn't drive his friend crazy.

Once that was done, he started to head back to the room.