• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• toby2663

• sniegas

Top Posters In This Topic

the most thing i like in a person is to be open minded . and easy going ,don't make a big deal of small thing.

and of course honest ..

can you be both Seme and Uke?

yes, I can;) I usually act like seme but sometimes with the ones I really love I feel too weak to be the lead..:D Maybe because I love every action and word of my beloved ones;) I just think that it will be all right no matter what they do:D

Do you have your garden and what are you growing there?

not really its mainly paved over and what isnt paved is growing roses ,brambles and weeds I am not the gardening type

do you enjoy just sitting with some one not necessarily speaking or anything just being there with them

ah, yeah, there are such people for me;) And you know, I'm from northen country so we all are quite ,,silent" type;) Not speaking much, only when it's necessary:D

What's your favourite song at this moment?

There are a lot of them.. Murakami - I always read his works.. And I like fantasy too - Tolkien, Ursula Le Guin, Neil Gaiman, Terry Prachett, Glen Cook, Sergej Lukjanenko ant others;) I love ,,serious" books too - Gustave Flaubert, Balzac, Andre Gide, Oscar Wilde, Dostojevski, Bulgakov..:)

Do you like old music (from the time your parents were really young)?

Oh my god.. that remotes to the time of dinossaurs, you know?! xD

Nah, i tell ya... well i'm a very late bloomer so my 1st boyfreid was when i was in highschool, i was already 5 and he was cute!

And i guess that's all! xD

If you knew someone had betrayed you, what would you do?

Betrayal can never be forgiven, for it can never be undone no matter how much one may apologies for it. I personal, depending on the betrayal would likely forgive them and be nice as usual but I would not trust them again.

What do you do when your are bored?

I look through all the cupboards and eat food when i'm bored lol or walk around the house or listen to music...yeah it depends XDD

How do you feel when you see the stars during a clear night? ^^